The Dragon Slayer...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

He was almost shocked by her plain talk of sex, but it fit his fiery princess somehow. Here in the bedroom, in private between them it was... natural, and just felt right.

He shook his head, "I'd no idea that she'd told stories my love. But yes, I will be faithful to you, always. I assume the same of you? I couldn't help but notice you said first man."

She smiled mysteriously, "Yes, and more than faithful, I'll never deny you... Cirillia said you were gentle but firm, attentive, and very large. Enough talk, please make love to me," she finished with her heart in her eyes.

He could hardly breathe and his heart was drum in his chest. He stood up and pulled her body against his as he crushed his lips to hers. She moaned softly and returned his ardor, her body pushing against his, the silk of her gown teasing his naked skin. She was so soft and supple in his arms, but also strong, toned, and he was totally lost in her embrace. When they broke their kiss, he pulled the gown slowly over her head, her upraised arms signaling her consent.

He drank in her naked body for the first time as she examined his, a few precious moments taken before they rejoined, simply to admire each other. He barely noticed her widening eyes as she took in his manhood, he was too busy staring at her beautiful physical form. Her tanned skin was flawless and he longed to touch her. Her breasts were firm, perfectly rounded and stood high. Her pink nipples were tightening before his eyes as if they could feel the caress of his gaze.

Her stomach was flat and tight, her waist mouthwatering. He lowered his gaze still further and saw her core already starting to flower open, glistening with moisture in the torchlight. Her legs were long, toned, and sexy. He couldn't wait to run his hands along them.

They both seemed to look up together and their hungry eyes connected on a deep level. He reached for her and pulled her against him as he reclaimed her lips, the touch of her silky soft skin conforming to his body, and her supple breasts being crushed against his chest, caused his hard length to twitch and push into her abdomen.

She moaned softly but hungrily into his mouth, as she rubbed her body against his like a cat in heat. She growled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself tighter against him.

He held her by the hair with one hand, deepening their passionate kiss while running his other hand down her back in slow circles. She gasped and jumped up, wrapping her legs around him when his hand reached and squeezed her tight ass.

She ground herself against him, moving her hips so her wet heat slid tantalizingly along the bottom of his hard sex.

Overcome with passion she said in a breathy whimper, "Please..."

He turned and laid her on the bed and crawled in between her legs. He kissed her fiercely for a moment, and then kissed down her neck. When he reached her breasts he stopped and kissed, sucked, and tongued her nipples one at a time, while gently kneading the other with one hand. His other hand was caressing teasingly between her legs, not quite leaving her inner thighs.

She growled demandingly, "I want you in me."

He ignored her completely, and started to kiss down her stomach, while he spread her legs with both his hands. Her entire body was vibrating with need under his touch, and the intensive responsiveness she showed to his every stroke of his hands and lips against her body drove him wild with the need to spear her. But he didn't want to rush this first time, he wanted to taste her at the very least, if not feel her cream on the tip of his tongue. His mouth watered at the thought of it, his beautiful princess, finally a woman he could love, honor, and respect, as easily as he took breath.

When he was low enough, he lifted her legs up and threw them over his shoulders, then started to knead her ass cheeks and pull them apart slightly as he brought his mouth down on her silken moist folds. Her whole body bucked into his face as her back arched, he slid a tongue between her wet silken labia and moaned in approval as he collected her taste with a light lick.

She cried out, "Oh god, don't tease me, please."

He smiled into her delicious honey pot and dug his tongue in deeper, and then struck her clit with the tip of his tongue as he withdrew. His cock was so damned hard it was actually painful, but he refused to rush this and used every trick he knew to bring Lara to a slow but very intense orgasm. His hands continued to play with her ass, holding her in place against his face.

Every time she was about to cum he backed off for a moment, then went back in to raise her up even higher. She tasted so good, and he couldn't wait to taste her creamy silken bliss, but the wait turned out to be more than worth it.

She yelled, "Don't stop, right there, fuck..." her loud voice cut off with a gasp as her body began to tremble.

He squeezed her ass hard and started to flick her clit, and push down on it with his hot wet tongue. He felt her wrap her hands in his hair and pull him against her hard as she started to buck and tremble beneath his tongue. He licked her core clean, bringing her down slowly from her bliss, and greedily trying to get all of it but knowing that was a lost cause. His chin and mouth were soaked, and he could feel it dripping down her ass and onto his fingers. She was gasping in large breaths as she recovered.

She said softly but intensely, "That was... but I need you now, please claim me, fuck me. I want you in me now."

He smiled in satisfaction and kissed his way back up her body and claimed her lips. She moaned into his mouth, apparently approving her own taste, and wrapped her legs around him. She reached down between them and took him in her hands, drawing a gasp from his lips as her soft fingers caressed along his cock.

She aimed him at her silken channel and looked deep into his eyes. She looked at him lovingly, eagerly, but now that the moment was here he could also see a little fear in her eyes.

"You're so big... and I've never..."

He kissed her, this time the passion was restrained, still there but simmering under the gentle and loving movement of his lips. He felt her relax under him, the tension slowly drained out of her body.

He smiled when he broke their kiss, "I'll go slow love, but it will hurt a little at first, I love you Lara."

He pushed forward and sighed in pleasure as his sensitive tip hit her velvety wet heat. She was so wet from her orgasm, and more than ready, but her virgin sex was still so tight. He pushed harder, then harder, slowly working just the tip in. They both gasped as his mushroomed head popped past her tight labia.

Her eyes were wide with pain, but also trust and love. He waited for her to get used to it, it took a while. When she smiled up at him tentatively and nodded, he kissed her passionately until she was breathless, then he started to rock his body little by little. Her tight virgin channel felt so good around his tip, and the silken liquid friction of his movements drove him crazy.

He wanted to thrust hard into her, but his care for her made it easy to resist the impulse.

He continued the slow rocking movements, it seemed forever before he had the first inch buried inside her, and another long time of blissful pleasure before he met the barrier inside her.

He said gently, "Try to relax, this is going to sting."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss, then shocked him by bucking her body into his. He felt her barrier fall as he broke through and sunk into her body another inch or two.

Lara gasped in pain and broke the kiss, "That hurt."

He kissed her softly and held himself up with one arm, the other slid down between their bodies and he started to play with her clit to get her to relax. She gasped when he first touched her there, and slowly but surely her body relaxed under his again.

She asked, "So... you're in right?"

He shook his head with a smile, "about half way," and started to rock his body again as her eyes widened at his response.

It seemed to take forever, but he was patient, and determined that if her first time couldn't be pain free, it would at least end in pleasure. It was hard though, and took a lot of self control. Her passage was so tight, and was constantly fluttering around his girth as it attempted to adjust to his penetration.

He played with her clit some more, and teased her breasts, and felt her body relax and fill with desire as she moistened even further. Finally he was fully buried in her beautiful body, their bodies fully locked together.

She begged, "I think I'm ready. I love you... now claim me."

He started out slow just in case, slowly increasing the speed and depth of how far he pulled out before bringing their bodies back together again. But she just kept begging him to go faster, and harder as she started to buck underneath him, trying to meet his thrusts. He was going all out now, she was still incredibly tight, the silken wet friction of her stretched passage was definitely starting to erode his self control.

But then she came undone underneath him and he wasn't far behind. He felt her arch her back and pull his body into hers with her feet wrapped tightly around his back. Her beautiful face was locked into a vision of blissful passion, and her tight sheath tightened even further, and started to milk his length with an almost desperate need.

The pleasure she had on his cock, the way she trembled in orgasm, and the erotic beauty of it for him was just too much. He felt himself expand and heard her gasp as he stretched her core even further. His balls felt like they were boiling and then his legs went numb. He lost control of his body, and all he could seem to do is push harder against her body, trying to get deeper as he pumped his seed into her silken depths.

When he could move again, he collapsed to her side and gathered her against him, holding her sweet body against his own.

She smiled up at him but her voice was like steel, "Mine."

He could hardly disagree, and considering what she was, wasn't surprised by the fierce declaration, "And you're mine."

She caressed his face, "Thank you love, Cirillia was right. I didn't really expect to... reach completion my first time, I was told it probably wouldn't happen."

He said softly, "Just takes a little patience, patience very young men don't really possess. Plus, your all sorts of amazing."

She giggled and kissed him softly, lingeringly, "So are you love, and I haven't had a chance to taste you yet. I wonder if that monster will fit in my mouth."

She started to kiss her way down his body as she reached down his body and took him in hand. He was already halfway hard by the time she got down there and licked him from the base to the tip.

He looked down at her as she played with his cock. She was new at it, obviously so, but it still felt amazing as she looked up into his eyes with naked lust in hers, and licked him like a lollipop while running her hands up and down his length. She was a little tentative, but in a way that just made it hotter for him.

And when her lips wrapped around his tip and she slobbered on him with her velvety wet tongue he let out a low moan of pleasure, and wrapped her blue-black silken tresses in his hand. New or not, if he hadn't just cum he'd have lost it quickly. She was so beautiful, and the sight of her sexy generous lips wrapped around him was...

She smiled naughtily and started to crawl up his body, her hips swaying back and forth as she crawled, her breasts swaying slightly, causing her nipples to tease the skin of his torso.

She smiled and said in a naughty sultry voice, "I want to taste you, feel you explode in my mouth, but later... I'm afraid sucking you got me entirely too... wet."

Then she lined herself up and lowered herself down on him. They gasped in unison as she opened up to him once again. She swiveled her hips as she slowly impaled herself one inch at a time, her core still so very tight she had to work at it to stretch and get all of him inside her.

Then he gaped at her, overwhelmed with the pleasure of her body as she started to wantonly ride him. He could hardly believe it was her first time, but she'd obviously given herself over to her passion and animal instincts. There was something wild and untamable in her movements that touched something primal inside of him. She was... breathtaking, every movement of her body, the moans of pleasure from her mouth, the delight and hunger for him in her eyes. And she was entirely his, not tamed by him for no one could tame his princess, but given to him by her own heart.

He didn't want this to end, it felt too good, and she looked too good above him. But he was only able to hold out until her second orgasm, it was just too much and he again found himself filling her tight sexy body with his seed.

They cuddled for a while, and spoke of the future. He couldn't wait to make her his wife, but for now he'd have to settle for nightly visits. He couldn't keep her in his bed, not yet, and he longed for that. He wanted to wake up with her in his arms. But they were both getting sleepy, and couldn't afford to nod off together.

She looked reluctant as well as she stood up and slipped the night gown over her body. She leaned over and gave him one more kiss before walking toward the secret door. He had no doubt that day would come though, for he was hers, and she was his. Nothing could change that now.

"Goodnight Lara... I love you dragoness."

She looked back with a brilliant smile as she reached for the sconce on the wall.

She said with mirth as well as love in her voice, "Goodnight Lance, I love you too dragon slayer."

*****

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed this short novella of about 20K words, even with such an HEA and sappy ending. I have nothing further planned on it right now, it was just a story that got stuck in my head and demanded to be written.

Hey all. Listen, if you are one of the people that sends me messages to keep writing, or asking about me publishing, take a look at my biography. If you're not, just ignore the rest of this message. I do have other stories around, but I also don't want to advertise in a story. I don't write here to get more people buying other works, I do it because I got started here and I like to write for this outstanding community. Still, it's frustrating getting comments about it from anonymous, so I have no way to tell those people to check my Bio. So I'm doing so here for those that want to know, or care, enough said. -Magicwrtr

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers