The Dragon Throne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh," Livy moaned tiredly as Nila rolled her over and dragged her hips up so she was kneeling in a sprawled fashion, tits pressed against the rumpled sheets. Through a carnal haze, she felt and heard as Nila quickly searched the drawers built into the opulent headboard of the bed. She winced as long fingers, covered with warm oil, rubbed against the tightly clenched orifice of her anus. Livy grunted as her asshole was fingered wider and even more oil was dribbled inside her rear, before Nila decided she was sufficiently prepared and that erect prick was stretching her asshole just to the point of pain. Livy loved her sister's huge dong inside any of her orifices; as Nila drew back and rammed forward, filling her rectum with every harsh thrust, she whimpered in pleasure, cheek pressed flat against the soft coverlet. Nila reached around and grabbed onto her tits, squeezing them roughly as she impaled Livy's butt with her thick shaft over and over again. Nila pressed right against her back, her body jerking as she came once more, a copious flood of sperm now flooding Livy's rectum.

Nila pulled out of the clenching chute, the ring of Livy's anus dragging over the thick pole as if it didn't want to let go. Livy collapsed onto her side, her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of Nila's spooge seeped out of both her holes.

The Dragon Queen watched the princess fall asleep, and then got up to find a washcloth. Livy let out a complaining sound, half-asleep, as Nila dabbed away the cum. Then, she tossed away the cloth and dressed, throwing a blanket over her sister's nude body before exiting the suite.

"Georling," she called as she descended the stairs, and the goblin was at her side in an instant. "In a few months, I'm moving this entire household to Exio. Make your preparations."

"Your Majesty!" Georling exclaimed, a surprised assent. In but a few a moments, Nilakanta, Ruler of the Dragon Throne, strode out the main doors of the mansion towards travelling cage. Windbriar had already been waiting, and as soon as she stepped inside and shut the door, the dragon grasped the cage and took off, heading back towards Exio, the capital of the Dominion of Einon.

From her window, Princess Livyathan stood watching the departure of her Queen, still naked. Her black hair had loosened from its elaborate style and fell around her shoulders in messy curls. As she watched the dragon and its cage diminish into the night sky, she thought she saw a gloved hand waving from between the bars. A small smile touched her pretty lips.

"Goodbye, Dragon Queen Nilakanta," she whispered and then glanced at where her map still lay on the floor. One corner of it had flipped over and part of a portrait could be seen...that of a woman who wore a small crown on her head. It was easy to see that Princess Livyathan resembled this woman quite a lot.

When I am in Exio, Livyathan promised herself, I will know the truth.

end

12