The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 02

Story Info
The Dragonborn enjoys a threesome before battle.
6.1k words
4.75
11.9k
12

Part 2 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - The Working Girls

*****

They were all dead. Iona died in front of my eyes. Oriana and Oren, the wife and child of Fergus, were slaughtered. The servants. My fellow warriors and knights. Bryce and Eleanor Cousland. All were murdered as the castle was besieged by someone the family had thought a friend and ally. Instead, Cerys and I were forced to flee in the company of a Grey Warden by the name of Duncan. I had only met him briefly over dinner, distracted as I was by Iona. The only reason I'd survived is that Ser Gilmore, who I had considered a good friend after everything, told me that I must ensure the family line survived, and that meant making sure Cerys lived if Lord Bryce and Fergus did not.

Watching Cerys say goodbye to her mother and father was one of the hardest things I ever had to watch. Then Bryce called me forward, taking a knee next to him. He was grievously wounded and wouldn't survive long. Eleanor had flatly refused to leave his side, knowing they would die together.

"Ragnar, I want your word that you will protect Cerys. Find Fergus. Tell him what happened. Ensure the line does not end here."

I took out my dagger and cut my palm, taking hold of his hand. "It is an old Nordic ritual, my lord. A blood oath. As long as I live, or until the day I am released by Cerys, my sword and shield will be hers."

"You are a good man, Ragnar Dragonborn."

"Thank you, my lord."

Bryce called forward Duncan and shared a few quiet words with him. Duncan laid a gentle hand on his shoulder before handing over a dagger. I'm not sure if it was for protection or to ensure they would not be taken prisoner and tortured. I did not like leaving them behind, nor did Cerys. But even the Dragonborn couldn't fight off an army. I had never worked alone in Skyrim, always with people who helped me. I had the blood and voice of a dragon, but a simple swing of the sword could still stop me dead.

I hated fleeing. I always wanted to stand and fight. Duncan had to drag me through the secret passage, insisting we would have our revenge later. Cerys said little, though I know she didn't particularly want to leave either. Avoiding the patrols Howe had set, obviously looking for anyone who managed to escape, we found our way to a nearby hill that overlooked the castle, watching helplessly as half of it was set ablaze.

"Give me your hand, Ragnar." I did as she requested. "I want your word that you will be at my side until this has been avenged."

"You have it, my lady."

"I am no lady, Ragnar. I will soon be a Grey Warden. But I will need the support of the Dragonborn. I will need the support of my friend."

"You will have it always, my lady."

And she would.

We managed to avoid any contact with Howe's forces and soon left the castle behind. Duncan said little, but said we should make Ostagar in a couple of days. Once there, we would tell the king what happened and, once the darkspawn were defeated, we'd head back to Highever and have our revenge. With the sun not expected to rise for some time, Duncan led us into the woods where we eventually made camp. He managed to start a fire, leaned against a tree, and promptly fell asleep. I sat on log near the fire, figuring I might as well keep watch. There was little chance I'd get any more sleep.

Despite what just happened, I think Cerys needed to joke. "So, I take it you enjoyed the pleasure of Iona's company?"

"Jealous?"

"Honestly? A little. She certainly sounded..." Cerys trailed off, remembering that she was now dead with everyone else. She put her head in her hands. "By the Maker, they're all dead!" I'm not sure if she started to cry, but I wrapped an arm around her waist as she leaned into me. "Ragnar, I swear to you, I'm going to find Howe and gut him. I'm going to rip his heart out and show it to him before he takes his last breath."

"I'm already imagining what I'm going to do to him. Placing his head on a pike is a start."

She lifted her head and she had been shedding tears. I gently cleared them away from her cheeks with a thumb, before she caught me completely by surprise by kissing me. I didn't respond. Now was not the time, and I didn't want to think of her in such a manner, though I understood the reasoning. I gently pushed her back. "No. Not like this," I said quietly, "Not now. Not after what just happened."

"Can you hold me?" I smiled as I led her to a nearby tree. Leaning back against it, she sat herself between my legs and leaned against me. Wrapping my arms around her, she grabbed my hands as she settled down. "Thank you," she whispered.

"I'll be here for as long as you want or need me." What I didn't add is that I couldn't be that man. The man she might have been hoping for. I'd given my word to Bryce that I would protect her. But if she wanted something more, I could never do it. That's not to say I didn't love her. I did, but like I had loved Bryce and Eleanor.

The next couple of days walking took place mostly in silence. Duncan chatted a little bit, explaining more about the Grey Wardens to whatever questions we asked. Cerys was inquisitive at least. I spent most of my time brooding, pissed off about everything that had happened. As we walked, we were passed by people who looked like refugees fleeing the war. Duncan had only heard bits and pieces of news. It wasn't all good either, the refugees we passed an indicator of that.

Passing the outskirts of a village called Lothering, tents stretched as far as the eye could see. We didn't stop for information, Duncan desperate to make the camp at Ostagar as quickly as possible. Apparently there were more Grey Warden recruits and something called 'the Joining'. He had asked if I wanted to join the Wardens too, but I declined. I was Dragonborn. I had no idea what it took to become a Warden, but I doubt it would match the power of my Thu'um.

The camp at Ostagar was enormous, the largest grouping of warriors I'd ever seen. Battles I'd witnessed and even participated in back on Skyrim had never seen that number. Duncan led the way towards the Grey Warden encampment, where Cerys and I were introduced to the other recruits. I was sure one of them had once been a thief, the other had such a nervous disposition, I wondered how he was a knight.

After tracking down another Grey Warden by the name of Alistair, who was full of jokes and wisecracks, and someone I thought I'd get along with famously, Duncan gathered us round and gave us our first task. As the battle would not commence until at least the next day at the earliest, we would be sent into the Korcari Wilds to obtain darkspawn blood.

"Um, why?" I asked.

Duncan smiled at the question. "No doubt there will be darkspawn patrols. It will be a chance for all of you to encounter them for the first time. Don't worry, their numbers will be few, so I'm sure you'll be more than capable. Take a vial, fill it with blood, then return here. Alistair will lead as he knows what you are looking for."

"And what are we looking for?" Cerys wondered.

"Ancient Warden treaties. Hopefully we won't need them, but there is a fort deep in the Wilds, lost over the centuries."

I wondered why these ancient treaties hadn't been kept safe, but I think we'd all asked enough questions, so we headed out. It didn't take long until we ran into the first darkspawn. They were the ugliest motherfuckers I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Draugr in the ancient crypts of Skyrim were ugly. Darkspawn were just horrific. For some reason, I seemed to be leading the way instead of Alistair, not that I minded, as I was used to leading. Cerys was as skilful as always, while Alistair was certainly impressive. Daveth, the probable thief, carried a short sword and a dagger, which he used to great effectiveness. And despite his disposition, Ser Jory was superb in the heat of battle, though wouldn't shut up during the lull periods.

After the recruits had their vials of darkspawn blood, and considering I'd undertaken a blood ritual to become a werewolf, for a brief period of time, it didn't take much thinking to know what the Joining consisted of. If Cerys and the others didn't figure that out, then they were idiots or utterly naïve.

Alistair took the lead as we searched for the fortress, continuing to hack away at any darkspawn we ran into. We must have been walking a couple of hours before we found the ruins, and our mood was darkened when we found no sign of treaties. That was until the witch appeared, at least.

Her appearance was sudden. Ser Jory was a nervous wreck. Daveth was also concerned. Cerys was intrigued. Alistair tried not to show concern. I'd dealt with witches before, but this one was different. She oozed sex appeal, her clothing leaving little to the imagination. And she showed an immediate interest in me. I'm not sure why, but maybe she took me as the leader. Alistair certainly did nothing to prove her wrong.

The closer she walked to me, the more I stood straighter, so she'd have to look up the closer she got. She had raven hair and golden eyes, which were a real surprise. Her voice was silk, her skin pale. Her dress, if you could call it that, showed off her ample cleavage. It was distracting but I made sure I kept my eyes on hers... most of the time.

"What brings you to my forest?"

"Your forest?" I retorted, "I don't believe these ruins belong to you. Alistair?"

"These ruins belong to the Grey Wardens. As do the treaties that have been taken. I don't suppose you'd know anything about that?"

"I might do. Who are all of you?"

She looked right at me when asking the question. "I'm Ragnar Dragonborn."

My surname definitely attracted attention. "Dragonborn? An interesting surname. Does it mean something."

"What's your name?" I asked instead, avoiding having to explain myself.

"I am Morrigan."

I dipped my head. "Charmed."

"And who are your colleagues?" I introduced everyone. Cerys was polite. Alistair didn't say anything. Daveth didn't like the fact I'd introduced him. Ser Jory mumbled something unintelligible. "So you are all Wardens?"

I glanced at Alistair. He sighed before replying, "I am. These three are recruits. Ragnar is..."

"I'm the sworn warrior of Cerys Cousland."

"Do you have the treaties?" Alistair asked firmly.

"I don't. But my mother does. If you'd like to follow me, I'm sure mother will hand them over without issue."

Morrigan led the way, and I couldn't help watch her arse. Alistair mentioned something about her being an apostate mage. I had no idea what that meant, and didn't really care. Distracted as I was, Cerys eventually had to elbow me in the ribs. She scoffed before saying, "Men. All the same."

"Jealous?"

She scoffed again. "Hardly. You're not going to fuck her, are you?"

"Well..." I wiggled my eyebrows and that made her laugh at least.

Morrigan introduced us to her mother. Daveth and Ser Jory were adamant she was someone called the 'Witch of the Wilds'. That just made the old woman cackle before she handed over the Warden treaties. That surprised Alistair, who probably thought she'd be uncooperative. Not wanting to hang around, considering it was starting to grow dark, Morrigan led us away from their dwelling. I had no doubt she took us on some circuitous route so we'd get lost if we tried to find our way back, Alistair suggesting they used magic to remain hidden.

Returning to the Grey Warden encampment, Duncan asked me to leave and only return the next morning as they had to complete the ritual. I didn't mind, wishing Cerys good luck, before I headed into the camp.

Now, I'd been in plenty of battles before, and one thing I did before each one was get laid. If I was out adventuring, and had a female companion who I had that sort of relationship with, we'd fuck, sleep then fight. It was usually Aela, though that was also how I ended up sleeping with Karliah, Lydia and... I stopped thinking of the names. Too many to mention.

With so many fighting men around, the one thing I knew would be around were working girls. I wasn't going to pursue any of the warriors, knights and soldiers around. A working girl or two would be far easier. I eventually found them on the outskirts of the camp, and they had come prepared, with a tent acting as a tavern and a bunch of smaller tents. The working girls weaved their way through the drinking soldiers. Most were more interested in booze than women, no doubt relying on the courage alcohol can bring before battle. I sat down away from the crowds and was quickly joined by a stunning brunette. She looked quite young, but the corset she was wearing showed off her ample bosom. She was brunette, with dark brown eyes and a cute little nose. She was wearing lipstick, though it only accentuated her lips.

"Would you like some company?"

I wasn't going to beat around the bush, taking a gold coin from my pocket, placing it on the table in front of her. "What will that get me?"

"Holy shit! Is that real gold?"

"It is, and there's one more if I can invite a friend. Preferably elven. Two gold coins, one each. What will that get me?"

"Whatever you want. Seriously, you can do whatever you want."

I held out a hand. "Ragnar."

She grasped it, her hand soft and delicate. "Jaina." She handed the coin over and kept hold of my hand. "Come with me, I know just who to ask." She led me around the crowds and towards a nearby tent. Opening the flap revealed an elven woman. She stepped forward. "This is Lenina. Lenina, this is Ragnar."

"Hello," she said.

"Charmed." I looked her up and down. Long blond hair, that she had platted at the side. Blue eyes. She was slimmer than Jaina, with a smaller bust, but had a pair of long legs.

Jaina held out a hand, on which I placed the gold coin. Lenina's eyes lit up. "He'll give one gold coin each."

"You will?"

"Yes, for your company this evening."

"Anything specific you want?"

"To put it bluntly, I want to fuck you both. Before I do, I will ask; are you both clean?" They took the question in their stride, both of them nodding. "Good. I don't need issues before battle tomorrow."

Jaina gestured for me to enter the tent, pulling the flap closed and tying it, I assume to ensure privacy. Lenina walked around, lighting more candles to prove light. I sat down on the bed, kicking off my boots, as Lenina sat down to one side, Jaina to the other. Jaina placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me as Lenina unbuckled my trousers and pulled them down, freeing my stiffening cock.

She wasted little time wrapping her lips around it, but once it was at full mast, she stopped and exclaimed, "Holy shit. Jaina, look at this."

Jaina stopped kissing me to have a look. "Wow. How long is it?"

"No idea, but I've seen few bigger."

"Who's fucking him first?"

"I want one of your arses," I asserted.

"You've given us a gold coin, Ragnar. You can have any hole you want," Lenina said, Jaina nodding eagerly. Lenina got back to sucking my cock as Jaina sat near me. She undid her corset, freeing her magnificent breasts, a pair of the perkiest I'd seen. Leaning forward, my mouth, tongue and teeth sucked and nibbles at one then the other, Jaina alternating each one.

"Jaina, I've got to have this inside me. Do you mind if I go first?"

"Go ahead." I watched Lenina strip as quickly as I'd seen anyone. She was just as gorgeous as Jaina, her boobs small and her body slimmer, but there was an underlying athleticism. I shuffled back as she clambered onto the bed, holding the base of my cock at her entrance. I groaned as I entered her, hearing her gasp as I filled her.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

I groaned as Jaina shuffled, removing the rest of her clothing. "Have you been with anyone else today?" I asked.

"No. You're our first customer for the day."

"Then sit on my face."

I think I made her day with that request, earning a surprising soft, sensual kiss on the lips before she manoeuvred herself. She was groomed so her pussy was bare, and she teased me, lowering it just so it was out of reach, so I grabbed her by the waist and gently forced her down. Lenina was already riding my cock with abandon, feeling my entire length slide inside her before feeling cool air as she lifted herself up. It sounded like she was really enjoying herself as Jaina practically rubbed her pussy on my face, my tongue all over it, teasing her entrance and trying my best to find her clit.

I'm not sure how long Lenina rode me for, but I soon felt her quiver and the walls of her pussy start to contract, Jaina actually stopping as there was no doubt she had an orgasm. Jaina moved herself as Lenina leaned forward, breathing deeply, perspiration all over her body. "By the Maker, do you know how long it's been since anyone made me orgasm?" I raised my eyebrows, curious as to what she meant. "Most men simply fuck me, cum then leave. And none of them have something like this between their legs," Lenina explained.

"My turn," Jaina said, quickly replacing Lenina as she slid my cock inside her. "Holy..." she tried to exclaim before she yelled out, sliding too much in too quickly. "Ow!"

"Sorry," I said.

"No, not your fault. Too eager."

Lenina lay next to me as we kissed, surprised she did that, the same when Jaina did. Whenever I'd spent money on a tavern wench in Skyrim, most if not all would not entertain the thought of that. They'd blow you, fuck you then kick you out most of the time. I mentioned my surprise at the fact, Lenina claiming that the gold coins meant I got the whole experience.

Refocusing my attention on Jaina, she was now riding me with abandon, so I grabbed her hips and started to thrust up. She loved it, asking me to fuck her even hard. So still holding her hips, I flipped her around onto her back. She spread her legs before wrapping them around me, grabbing the back of my head, bringing me down for a kiss before she practically ordered me to fuck her.

So I did. I soon had her screaming, a good sort of screaming, her usage of the word 'fuck' imaginative and quite a turn on. She waxed lyrical about my cock as well. "I've never had one this good inside me," she said between all her moaning and breathing. I felt the onset of an orgasm and warned her. "Cum inside me. It's fine. We take precautions."

Grabbing the back of her knees, I folded them back, watching the grin on her face form, as I pounded her. Lenina urged me on beside me, telling me to fuck her harder still. She was kind enough to grab a towel and wipe my brow as I did, my body streaming with sweat. I warned her a final time I was going to cum, letting her legs go as I thrust forward a final time and erupted inside her. As I felt stream after stream of cum leave my cock, I felt light-headed and fell forward, using my elbow to at least not squash Jaina below me.

Feeling a soft kiss on my cheek, I glanced to see her looking at me with a smile. "Well, that's just the start of things, right?"

"Definitely."

Rolling off her, my cock was still semi-hard. I looked at Lenina and gestured. "Do you want to clean me or her?" She cleaned me first, taking great delight in licking my cock clean of cum and Jaina's juices, before she moved onto Jaina, licking some of the cum that had dripped out of her because continuing to eat her out. Jaina must have been close to an orgasm as it didn't take long for her to cum too.

The three of us just lay on the bed for a few minutes to recover, Jaina to my left, Lenina to my right. For working girls, they were... They were already delightful company.

"Do you have a wife?" Jaina eventually asked.

"No. I'm single."

"What?" Lenina asked, her tone an octave higher in surprise, "How are you single?"

"To be honest, I don't really do relationships. I love sex, but I love sex with different women. I'll have sex with the same woman again and again, but I don't want to commit to just one. At least, not yet."

12