The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 06

Story Info
The Dragonborn has a new friend. A possible lover too?
5.6k words
4.75
6.9k
7

Part 6 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would I be right in assuming there are a few of you out there maybe following this series? Let me know what you've liked (or not liked) so far. I'd love to hear from you!

Chapter 6 -- The Experienced and Inexperienced in Love

*****

Gathering over the body of Niall, I bent down to gently take the paperwork from his fingers, handing it to a tearful Wynne. She thanked me silently as I returned my attention to the fallen mage. I closed his eyes with my fingers before adjusting his hands, crossing them over his chest. Taking out my amulet, I kissed it before speaking.

"Oh Talos, God of Man, please guide this mage to Sovngarde. Let him face down Mighty Tsun in battle, and may he be found worthy of entrance into the Great Hall. I have yet to meet a mage of greater heart, of greater spirit, of greater bravery than he. Give the rest of us the strength and courage to face down our foes, so that we may prove to be worthy of his sacrifice." I clasped the now cool hands of Niall. "Find the path, Niall. May you find eternal peace by the side of your Maker. Know that you have earned eternal rest through your deeds. But, rest assured, you have earned your place beside the great warriors in Sovngarde." Standing up, I kissed my amulet again. "May we be victorious. For that request, I can only offer my pleas, Talos," I whispered.

"His death upsets you?" Leliana asked quietly.

"I am angry, Leliana. I am furious. But, more importantly, I am honoured to have known this mage, even if only briefly. And his death will not be in vain. We will now climb these steps. We will face down Uldred. And we will kill him."

And that is what we did. For the first time in a long time, I unleashed the full power of my Thu'um upon something that was not a dragon. And Uldred did not stand a chance against a furious Dragonborn. Uldred and his allies wilted against us. Any other time, it would have been an unfair fight. But I only had eyes for Uldred. I would make him pay for what he had done to the Circle, to its mages, to the Templars, to Niall. I had to blink back tears of rage as I cut Uldred to shreds. I fought with a ferocity I last did when facing down Alduin. The urge to use my Thu'um again and again nearly overwhelmed me, only remembering the advice of the Greybeards, how the Thu'um could be corrupted by hatred and rage, stopping me from doing so.

When Uldred finally died, and the monsters beside him lay on the ground next to him, Leliana hugged me. I did not weep, but as I rested my head on her shoulder, I could only mutter, "It was so pointless. He did not deserve that fate. It's not fair."

I felt her arms simply hold me tighter. "He is with the Maker now, Ragnar."

Leaning back, I met her eyes. "We must honour him when we're done here. He died a warrior. He must be treated as such." I looked around the room for Wynne. She'd heard and nodded her agreement.

The First Enchanter was still alive, as were around half a dozen other mages being held prisoner. They were all thankful to have been saved, all of us receiving plenty of handshakes and hugs for being their rescuers. Wynne spoke with the First Enchanter about the situation.

"Has Greagoir asked for the Right of Annulment?" Irving asked.

"He has."

Irving sighed. "I don't blame the man. I would have done the same thing. We'd better get downstairs quickly before the Templars get any ideas."

Though the tower appeared clear, we gathered them mages in between us, forming a guard around them, as we began our descent. On the way down, we gathered the body of Niall, Sten offering to carry his body, as we called out for any survivors to make their presence known. Once they heard the voice of Irving, plenty of mages came out of the woodwork. Seeing so many survivors filled our group with joy, though tempered by the fact so many had also been lost.

When we opened the door for Solona and the Tranquil, she immediately came towards me, grabbing my hand. "Please don't leave me," she whispered. I glanced at Leliana and Cerys, and they both smiled in my direction. I squeezed her hand in reassurance as we continued down the tower.

We had quite the gaggle of mages, and even a few injured Templars, when we made it back to the doors. One of the Templars, a young man by the name of Cullen, we had talked to before fighting Uldred. He'd been tortured and insistent the Circle 'needed to be cleansed'. I wanted to shut him up, but Solona held tight onto my hand.

Back at the bottom of the tower, a few of us banged on the giant doors. We heard a voice asking for the First Enchanter.

"I'm alive, Greagoir. You can open the doors."

Solona asked for me to hold her on the appearance on even more Templars. The poor girl was near shaking with fright, but once I wrapped an arm around her, she settled down a little. Leliana came up to my other side and whispered, "You're just a big sweetie," in my ear before walking ahead. Solona didn't want to go anywhere near the Templars, so I escorted her away towards a group of mages.

I watched but couldn't hear the conversation between Greagoir, Irving and the rest of our group. There was an occasional glance in our direction, and by this stage, Solona was practically cuddling me. I think she was still frightened, but I think there was also another reason. I didn't mind at all. Cerys eventually walked in our direction. "Good news, you two. Greagoir has agreed that Solona will join the Wardens. If you want anything, Solona, you'd best grab it now. He has ordered that once you leave, you cannot return."

"I don't want anything. I just want to leave," she said quietly.

Cerys just smiled. "Okay. We'll leave shortly. Ragnar, would you like to pay Niall your last respects?"

"Yes, I would."

"The Templars will make a pyre outside, then we'll send him to the Maker. I'll come grab you when it's ready."

Solona still wouldn't let go of me, so I just hugged her tightly. "You're okay," I said quietly.

"I know, but you make me feel safe already. Just hold me a little longer."

So I did. By the time Wynne returned, Solona just continued to hold my hand as we gathered outside. Nearly all the mages joined us too, having heard of what Niall was trying to do. Many were in tears, and I think one of the women, being consoled by everyone, had been a girlfriend or lover of his. Leliana performed a poem, speaking of his bravery and his worthiness, before four of us were given torches to light the pyre. We stood in silence as the fire took hold and Niall was sent to the Maker. Part of me hoped he would be sent to Sovngarde. I would like to meet him again, the whole Niall, and share a beer with him in the Great Hall.

Solona finally let me go as she headed inside with all the mages to say her goodbyes. I waited outside with Leliana. Gazing out towards the lake, she clasped my hand. "She likes you."

"Solona?"

"Yes. She definitely likes you."

"She barely knows me."

"Doesn't matter. That girl has already made up her mind. She likes you."

I glanced in her direction. "Does that bother you?"

Thankfully, she just giggled. "Not at all. I can understand the attraction, after all."

I could think of plenty retorts, but chose to remain silent for once. Instead, we stood in contented silence waited for everyone to return. A chill wind picked up, so I did at least wrap an arm around her, her hand resting on my chest. Anyone who looked at us might have thought the moment romantic. Even I did for a time.

Once our group was ready to go, I had my hands held by two, Leliana to my left, Solona to my right. Our passage across the lake was without incident, Cerys and Alistair suggesting during our journey across that we make camp, particularly once the Templar escorting us mentioned the fact we'd been in the tower for three days. That surprised all of us, though I remembered my time in the Fade did last for quite a while.

Bodahn has been looking after the camp during our absence, so once we had a fire going, we gathered around to enjoy a meal and simply relax. The nearby tavern had plenty of ale to drink, and we were soon sharing stories of our time in the Fade. When it was my time to share, I held nothing back, wondering who I could shock. Aela was rather tame, as was Karliah, though they laughed at the fact even I was left exhausted. Then I described Haelga, and added the fact that was our actual relationship. To say nearly everyone was shocked was an understatement.

"She liked it?" Alistair asked, unable to hide his surprise.

I nodded. "She loved it. But she only ever did it with people she trusted. Two people. The first was her husband. They were only married a year before he passed. The second was me."

"Did you ever feel... I don't know, bad... or... you know..."

I understood what Cerys was trying to ask. "I performed a character. It wasn't me. Wasn't Ragnar. I was someone else when doing that. I slipped into that character when we started, and stopped when we were finished. It was a performance, nothing more. The most important thing to remember is that I did it for her. Before and after, I showed nothing but care for her. Lots of affection, cuddles, caressing."

"Sounds like you really liked her?" Leliana wondered.

"I did. She was misunderstood terribly by a lot of people. Skyrim can be surprisingly conservative considering some aspects of society. Those of you who know me already understand, so my liking her, and enjoying what we did shouldn't be too much of a surprise."

Thankfully the conversation moved on and I didn't have to reveal too much more about my sex life. By the time the moon was in the sky, many of my colleagues were quite drunk, and it was interesting to see the team dynamics already. Sten didn't drink, so he offered to take first watch. Cerys was flirting with Alistair, who spent most of his time blushing and stumbling over his words. Wynne was rather melancholy about what happened in the tower. I spent nearly all evening with Leliana and Solona to either side.

As we made no move to head to bed, I eventually offered to take the first watch. Sten readily agreed and headed to bed as I took both girls by the hand and walked to the lake shore. Sitting on the soft sand, I gestured towards the sky. "Where I'm from, there are two moons. Masser and Secunda. But the stars are roughly the same. I don't see the same constellations, but they're still beautiful to watch on a clear, cool night."

"Do you miss your home?" Leliana wondered.

I glanced in her direction. "Not anymore. I've found a few reasons to like living here."

"Where are you from?" Solona asked.

"Skyrim." And then I explained everything I could remember, all the way up to the moment I met her. She was astounded by all that I told her, but she also believed every word.

"So you're a hero?"

"Some seem to think so." She looked ready to add something, but seemed to bite her tongue. "I hope freedom is everything you hope it is."

"Me too."

The three of us talked about nothing of consequence over the next couple of hours, sharing another bottle of wine. Solona started to get a little drunk and flirty, before she basically passed out, asleep on my shoulder. Leliana giggled, insisting it was cute. Once Sten woke up, I picked up Solona in my arms, unsurprised by how light she was, lying her down in a bedroll. She woke up for a moment to thank me, called me her hero, and promptly fell asleep again.

Leliana and I went to what I can only describe as our own tent. I took delight in finally taking off my armour, rotating my shoulders and neck, my muscles feeling tight and a little sore. I opened my eyes to see Leliana on her knees in front of me. I was hard in seconds as I soaked in her body. She was a natural redhead, of course.

"Would you like a massage?" She reached behind her, pulling a little bottle out of her pack, "I have some oil."

"To be honest, that sounds great."

She patted the rug for me to lie down. Once I was flat on my stomach, she sat on my arse. I could feel the heat of her sex on me as she poured some oil on my back, rubbing it up and down my back, from the top of my arse to my shoulders, before she started to knead and massage my body. I felt relaxed in seconds. In fact, I felt so relaxed that I soon drifted off, only waking up when I felt someone kissing up my back. I turned around onto my back as she kissed up my chest, all the way up my neck before kissing me on the mouth.

Lifting her face away from mine, she gently ran a hand up and down my cheek as she rubbed her pussy up and down my shaft. "Do you want to?" I nodded. "Good, because I definitely want to as well." Grabbing the base of my cock, she lifted herself up as I positioned myself at her entrance. The face she made upon lowering herself was enchanting. "So big," she whispered. I could only watch, absolutely entranced, as my cock slowly disappeared inside her.

There is only one way I describe what happened next. We made love. It was slow. Sensual. Passionate. Loving. Our eyes never left each other. My hands never left her body. I loved the taste of her tongue in my mouth. When my eyes left hers to give attention to her breasts, the sounds she made only made me harder.

Even when I felt the urge to cum, the only thing I did was hold her closer, wrapping my arms around her, feeling her breasts press into me, as I only thrust into her slowly. She looked up at me with a contented smile, running my hands through her hair. I knew I was falling for her. She was beautiful, witty, funny, incredibly smart and very dangerous. Everything I wanted in a woman. Add to that she was a redhead bombshell, with a fantastic body, a great pair of breasts, and legs I would kill for, it was little wonder.

I lifted myself into a sitting position, helping her wrap her legs around me. It was a little awkward, but she soon managed to bounce away again. We continued to kiss as I focused some attention on her neck, hearing her breathing change, the moans increase. "Ragnar," she breathed.

"Cum for me," I whispered into her ear.

I knew she was holding back, but I didn't mind. I wanted it to last forever. She slowly but surely increased her bouncing. "Your cock feels wonderful. Can I have it every night?"

I wasn't going to make a promise, but I doubted I was ever going to get a better offer. Before I could answer, she released another long moan and started to shiver. The walls of her pussy started to contracts as she bounced even faster, and I knew she was close. "Cum, Leliana. Cum for your Dragonborn," I whispered into her ear.

"Oh Maker!" she cried, hugging me tightly, bouncing ever faster, as she definitely started to cum. I can honestly say it was the hottest orgasm I had witnessed so far, simply holding onto her as she continued to ride me for as long as she could before needing to stop.

To my surprise, she rode me all the way through one orgasm, her body continuing to shudder, before it appeared to wear off. She met my eyes, smiling at the fact her face was wet with sweat, hair plastered to her forehead. Our bodies both glistened in the low light from the campfire behind us. "Another one?" I asked.

"How are you still going?" I shrugged. "Can you last until I cum again?" I nodded.

"I'll do my best."

"I won't last long," she said before kissing me, her tongue once again requesting entrance. Hand on heart, she was the best kisser I've ever had. She did things with her tongue that drove me wild. Even the little thing with her teeth made it incredibly erotic.

She eventually ended up on her back, though our tempo didn't change. She bent her legs back, resting thing against my ribs, lifting her arse slightly so I could hit the right spots inside her. But I didn't thrust into her too hard. I wanted her to enjoy every single second I was inside her. And I would cum regardless. I could feel it building, and it was going to be a big one. The longer I held off, the better it would be.

"Ragnar," she breathed again, "I'm so close."

"Again?"

She looked a little embarrassed. "I've never had anyone like you before."

Once she started to make the same noises as before, I started to thrust that little bit faster. She knew what was happening, moving her legs around me, pulling me into her with her feet locked around my back. "Cum for me, Dragonborn. Cum inside your Leliana. Make her yours."

"Oh Gods," I muttered. I was so close, but was waiting for her to orgasm. I watched her face and eyes, her mouth and lips. She knew what I was doing, her lips doing this sexy thing as she breathed. Then her face changed, the smile formed, before her mouth opened.

We came together. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever experienced. I groaned loudly, no doubt that we woke everyone up. I lost count how many times I felt cum pump out of my cock inside her. She giggled and moaned all at the same time as my entire body felt limp, and it was only last second thoughts that stopped me smothering her. But I did feel hands lightly stroke my back as I held myself up by my forearms.

"Best. Sex. Ever," she whispered into my ear. I could only nod and mutter something inaudible in agreement. My cock was now useless. That's how I knew it was really good, as it was limp by the time I pulled out. And I needed to grab a towel immediately. Leliana laughed as she sat up. "By the Maker, Ragnar, how much?"

"I'm empty," I exclaimed, collapsing onto my back.

I listened to Leliana clean herself up, giggling away, before she lay down next to me, kissing my cheek before we cuddled. We didn't share another word before we fell asleep.

Waking up the next morning, we were still cuddled together, and despite the fact I woke up with a raging erection as always, I didn't feel the need to do anything... well except eventually have a piss. Again, we didn't really talk about much, the silences already incredibly comfortable. I'll admit, I just liked the feel of her soft skin against mine, though a finger would occasional brush against one of the light scars. I didn't know what they were, she hadn't told me, but I knew she'd tell me eventually.

"I will tell you one day. I promise."

"There's no rush. As I said, take your time."

"It's just... difficult. It's why I was in Lothering to begin with."

I grabbed her hand, interlacing our fingers. "Leliana, trust me. Whenever you're ready."

She kissed me hard, though not to signal anything except thanks. "We should get up and join the others."

Groaning as I hefted on my armour again, I probably wasn't the only one of our group hoping for a real rest. I had grown a little soft during my year at the castle, as although I sparred almost daily, it was nothing like wandering a country, fighting for your life nearly every day. Staggering out into the morning light, I stretched and yawned, still feeling drained after the night before, though the smell of breakfast being cooked made my stomach rumble.

Morrigan was cooking breakfast, somewhat sarcastically asked if we enjoyed a good night. Leliana took the question in her stride. I just thought she was jealous, but didn't retort, just wishing her a pleasant good morning. I think my demeanour caught her by surprise, and she actually smiled. Everyone else joined us over the next few minutes, Solona immediately sitting by my side. Leliana brushed an elbow against me, giving me a look, suggesting she was absolutely right about Solona. I'd cross that bridge if needed.

After stuffing my face, needing the energy after the previous night, Cerys and Alistair said we would be heading directly to Redcliffe, as we needed to find out the situation regarding Arl Eamon. I simply agreed that it was a good idea, though did ask when we would head to Orzammar. I was rather excited already about traveling to a city of dwarves. I must have sounded it too, as there were a few chuckles as I asked a lot of questions, particularly of Bodahn.

12