The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be lying if I said no," I replied through gritted teeth, as I was getting close. Cerys knew, starting to riding me even faster, her skin slapping against mine as she implored me to cum inside her. In the back of my mind, I was wondering how I still even managed to get hard after all the sex I'd had recently. I'd enjoyed some fun times in Skyrim, but since that night in Highever, I'd had more sex than I could imagine. I'm not complaining, mind you.

I couldn't hold it back much longer, and let Cerys know. She just rode me until I let her know I was about to cum, so she stopped as soon as she felt the throb as the first shot fired into her. Leliana covered my loud groans by kissing me, my body going limp once I was finished. This time Cerys lay down on my chest and cuddled into me. "You two are going to be the death of me," I muttered, "I'm knackered."

Thankfully they took that as a signal, Cerys rolling off me, the two women pulling a couple of blankets over us. Staying on my back, I held my arms out, Leliana to my left, Cerys to my right. They wrapped an arm around me in return. I simply looked up into the sky and couldn't help the smile that formed. Whatever the case, I knew I was a very lucky man. And I slept well that night.

I woke with a gentle kick to my feet, Sten looking over us. "It is dawn. You should dress before everyone else."

He said nothing else. I assumed he didn't judge and didn't care. "Thanks," I said. He grunted in reply and headed back to the tavern. I woke Cerys and Leliana with a kiss, both of them simply cuddling into me tighter. "We'd better get up before everyone else. We don't really need the gossip."

"They probably know already," Cerys murmured.

"What about Alistair?"

"He already knows we fuck. And we'll continue to do so before I decide if I want to pursue anything with him."

Despite that, I started to move, earning groans of disappointment before they cried out, complaining it was cold, when I moved the blanket. They huddled together, considering they were still naked, so I just laughed at them and threw the blanket down before getting dressed.

The tavern owner was up and around by the time I walked in, and he had enough supplies left to feed everyone breakfast before we had to leave. Solona was up and about early, looking much better than the previous day. She asked where I had been the previous night, replying that I'd slept outside. She looked ready to ask more questions, so I gently grabbed her hand. "Do you really want to know?"

She blushed but shook her head. "I guess not." Then she met my eyes. "I did miss you last night though. A couple of nights and already I missed your presence."

"You can have it again tonight, okay?" That earned me the sweet smile I was already used to. I had a bad feeling I was either going to break her heart or... Well, I didn't really fall in love... But if I broke her heart, I knew I would hate myself for the rest of my life.

After breakfast, we gathered everyone together and issues instructions. Civilians, though now refugees, could bring only what they could carry. The young, old and infirm could ride in the carriage, otherwise everyone would have to walk with us to Redcliffe. We were ready to go in an hour, and I think even the villagers were happy to leave it behind. I doubted they'd ever return.

Any thoughts of a quick journey to Redcliffe were ruined just after lunchtime.

*****

I would have laughed if Solona's concern wasn't so genuine. I reassured her I was just so fine, but she kept pointing. "There's a fucking arrow through your shoulder, Ragnar!"

I'd never heard her curse until then. That just made me laugh a little more, though I appreciated her concern. "I'm fine, Solona. I've been closer to death than this."

"Take a seat on this rock," Wynne asked me, "And I'll heal you."

I took a seat, Solona continued to worry as Leliana wandered across. I took a look towards where Cerys was apparently talking with one of the people who attacked us. I had to give her credit for realising the trip we were walking into. Despite that, we still ended up in a fight for our lives, ensuring the refugees were unharmed, and in all the chaos, I took an arrow. My armour was some of the finest money could buy, but it couldn't stop everything.

I had to be careful as Wynne helped me take it off, using my dagger to cut the shaft of the arrow. Despite the fact I was injured, I noticed Solona take in my physique before she started to freak out over all the blood. "Leliana," I said gently, gesturing towards Solona. She understood what I wanted and led her away, wrapping an arm around to I think console her. Solona kept looking back and I just waved, letting her know I was okay.

"Does it hurt?" Wynne asked. I gave her a look and she laughed. "I'll need to cut the arrowhead before I take out the shaft. That will hurt even more."

"I don't mind. Just no infection, please."

I felt the shaft move as Wynne cut the head off. When she started to pull the shaft, I couldn't help yell, then gritting my teeth as she wiggled it a couple of times. Finally pulling it out, blood flowed freely and she quickly covered it with a cloth before summoning her magic. "Can you leave a scar? Women seem to like them."

Wynne just laughed but said it's possible. The pain quickly disappeared, glancing down to see the wound slowly close up, and a flick of her wrist left an impressive if small scar. She stated there would be a similar scar towards the back too. Rotating my shoulder, it felt absolutely fine, so I thanked Wynne before I put my armour back on, despite the fact me and it were streaked with blood.

Gathering with everyone else, there were a lot of dead mercenaries and what I assumed were assassins around us, though one of the remained alive, though his face was dripping blood, with a rather bad wound in his side. I figured he'd bleed out with healing, but Cerys was keeping the mages back as the two conversed. I walked away, taking a seat on a boulder, joined by Leliana and Solona. The latter was still worried, so I reassured her I was still healed, and I had another scar. Leliana giggled at my excitement at having another one.

The Alistair exclaimed loudly, "You have to be fucking joking, Cerys!"

The three of us shared a glance and immediately got in close to hear the conversation. "We need recruits, Alistair."

"And you want him? He's clearly not that good an assassin."

"No. We were just better. Adding his potential skill to our group will only make us stronger."

The assassin, who I recognised as an elven male, readily agreed with her assessment. "I think this is nuts."

For the first time, Cerys pulled rank. "You made me the leader of this, Alistair. So it's my decision. I think we should keep him. Besides, I have Ragnar with me. If he gets any ideas, trust me, Ragnar won't hesitate." She looked at me. "Correct?"

"I'll take his head if even looks at you in the wrong way."

The elf looked up at me and his eyes widened, as I was taller than he realised. "Hmmm. I think it would be wise if I didn't look at her at all, just in case." Then he paused and actually smiled, "Maybe I'll just look at you."

"Barking up the wrong tree there, elf. But you can do what you want, as long as you behave."

"So you don't mind?" Cerys asked.

"Shit, you know some of the things I was up to in Skyrim, Cerys. Working with an assassin won't be a problem. If he's on our side, even better."

There were noted concerns from others, but Cerys was adamant we should recruit him, and so we acquiesced to her decision. Helping the elf to his feet, introductions were made. His name was Zevran, and he worked for an organisation known as the Crows. Well, he did work for them. Having failed his mission, his life was now forfeit, and he admitted he would be safer with us than out in the world alone.

We left the bodies where they were, Zevran admitting most were only mercenaries he had hired, only one or two colleagues of his. Gathering the refugees, who had remained hidden, protected by Shale, who still complained about being left out of the fight. The refugees all thanked the golem for its protection, and all it did in return was complain even more.

The fight delayed us, so we only walked another couple of hours before agreeing to stop and camp for the night. Most of us were hungry and thirsty, but we were running low on supplies. Though we warriors needed energy, we made sure the refugees ate first. Morrigan and the tavern owner managed to stretch it all fast enough that everyone did manage to have a bite, but we had nothing for breakfast the next morning. We could only hope that Redcliffe still had supplies.

Everyone at least had a tent and bedroll for the evening, though most of us hung around the campfire until well after the sun disappeared. Solona stuck by my side nearly all night, and feeling exhausted after a long night and, though healed, still feeling worn out after the fight, I decided to turn in early. Leliana kissed me on the cheek before I did, letting me know that she would share a tent with Wynne.

I let Solona enter the tent first before I did, closing the flap and lacing it together so we had some privacy. I actually wasn't planning a thing. I had promised her that she could sleep with me this night, and I aimed to keep it. I struggled out of my armour until I wore only a shirt and my underwear, Solona wearing the same thing. I could feel her nerves, so I gestured her forward and wrapped my arms around her when she was close.

"I was so worried," she whispered.

"I've been shot before. You should try being stabbed! Been close to death a couple of times. An arrow was nothing."

"It still scared me."

"Why?"

She leaned back, blushing. "Because who else will protect me if you don't?"

"What about Cerys or Leliana? Alistair or Sten?"

She hugged me tighter. "They aren't you."

Leliana was one hundred percent right. This girl was head over heels. I laid her down on the ground and covered us with the blanket, running a hand down her face, over her shoulder and down her side. She trembled at my touch. "Are you nervous?"

"I've never done anything like this before."

"What are we doing?" I was used to her looking shy, and she looked down, away from my eyes. "What would you like to do?" She shrugged. "Would you like me to hold you?" She nodded. "And kiss you?" She nodded to that too. "Anything else?"

"No, not tonight," she said quietly.

So I moved closed to her, my hand still at her side now running down to her leg, lifting it up and over mine. I ran my hand up and down her leg as she looked up into my eyes, noticing she licked her lips. Running my hand up her leg, I cupped her arse over her underwear, giving it a gentle squeeze. That elicited a giggle. I gave her arse a couple of squeezes before placing the hand on the small of her back, bringing her close enough that my erection would touch her stomach. Watching her eyes widen, I reassured her but asked, "Is that okay?"

"Yes."

I moved my head closer to hers so our noses were almost touching. She licked her lips again. I was waiting for her to make the first move. She finally did, leaning forward, her lips meeting mine. She was unsure for a moment before she flung an arm around me. I pulled her closer though waited until she figured out what to do next.

She leaned back for a moment. "Ummm... Ragnar..."

"You're inexperienced, aren't you?"

"Do you mind?"

I caressed her cheek again. "Of course not."

"Just kissing. Nothing else."

"You're in control here, Solona. Trust me. It's just been a while since I've been with... well..."

"A virgin?"

"Well, yes. I generally didn't travel Skyrim, deflowering virgins, despite what some people might think about me."

"I've heard the stories."

I chuckled. "And you're still interested?"

"Of course. I thought... Well, I thought with your experience, you could eventually make my first time the best. Something memorable."

"No pressure then."

She shut me up by kissing me again. This time she opened her mouth a little wider, learning quickly as she turned her head slightly. I then took the lead for a moment, introducing just a little tongue. That made her giggle for a moment, before she matched what I did. I pulled her tight to my body, feeling her breasts press into me. Even through her bra and shirt, I could feel her hardened nipples, my hand running down her back and then under her shirt so I could feel her skin. But I stayed away from her major erogenous zones. I didn't want to rush her into doing anything. If she just wanted to make up, that would be fine with me.

I eventually broke the kiss, moving down to just touch her neck, hearing her gasp, so I knew she was sensitive there. "You feel really hard against me," she breathed into my ear.

"Because I'm excited." I paused before emphasising, "By you, Solona."

"I feel..." She trailed off and I leaned back as she looked shy, "I'm feeling really turned on."

"So what would you like to do about that?"

"Touch myself."

I was a little disappointed she didn't want me to do it, but I smiled regardless. "Do you want to do it now?" She nodded. "Do you want me to move?"

"No, stay close to me. As close as possible."

So I held onto her with my right arm but moved back just enough as she ran her right hand down her body, disappearing into her underwear. She kept her eyes on mine, seeing her gasp when she touched herself. "Oh Maker," she breathed, and I could see from the movement that she wasn't wasting any time. She leaned forward to kiss me, moaning again as I pulled her close, her hand rubbing against my cock as she masturbated.

We continuing to make out as she touched herself, her arm moving ever faster, moaning into mouth with increasing frequency. She finally broke the kiss. "Touch me!" she pleaded.

"Are you sure?" She nodded fervently, so I wasted little time replacing her hand. She was soaking, and when I touched, it sent such a jolt up her body, I thought she would leap ten feet of the ground. I was only touching her entrance and her clit, not wanting to use my fingers to enter her just yet, but my fingers were soon coated in her juices. "I want to taste you." She nodded, a little shy about it, but I lifted my fingers to my mouth, moaning as I did, before immediately continuing. "Very nice, Solona. Maybe one day I could do this with my mouth?"

I think just that thought alone set her off, as she was practically grinding my hand by this stage, throwing her arm around me, holding me tight as she moaned into my ear. "I'm cumming!" she cried quietly, obviously trying to keep her voice down. I kept going as she shuddered against me. "Oh Ragnar!" she added, and I kept going.

"Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head. "Good."

She kissed me hard again as I just focused all my attention on her clit. I'll admit, I was impressed that she could keep going. I was now rock hard and knew sleeping would be difficult, but I didn't mind. I'd make her cum all night without reciprocation. Her second orgasm followed quite quickly, and my entire hand now practically slick from her juices. I lifted my hand again to taste her, and this time it earned a giggle. "Do you really like it?"

"Oh yes. Solona, you have a lot to learn. And I'd be honoured to teach you."

"One more, Ragnar. One more, then I think I'll sleep forever."

I gently pushed her onto her back so I could see her whole body move. She just looked up at me with such utter devotion already, I knew she would probably stay with me forever. I tried not think about how awkward it was going to get. For now, I'd live in the moment. Her third one took a little longer, and she was starting to look utterly exhausted, but she didn't tell me stop, insisting that I keep going and make her cum. Well, I wasn't about to refuse her anything.

"When you cum, Solona, cry out. Be as loud as you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me, you'll feel better. You're no longer in the Circle, touching yourself in secret. You're free, so shout to the heavens."

"I'm going to hold back until it's a big one."

She did, as she started to shudder but didn't quite crest that wave. Her breathing was all over the place, her moans growing louder and louder. She didn't try to quiet them down, and if anyone was wondering what we were doing, they'd know now or soon enough.

"Oh Ragnar!" she cried loudly. That just made me smile as her back arched for a moment. "Ragnar, I'm going to cum!"

I think someone shouted out something, but I was too focused on Solona, the way her body moved, the way her face reacted, the way her eyes looked into mine. "Cum for me, Solona."

She started to cry when she came, pulling her close as her body convulsed and shuddered against mine. I kept going until she was spent before removing my hand, sucking my fingers clean as I continued to hold her. "Sorry for crying," she murmured into my chest.

"You have nothing to apologise for. It's a big moment for you."

I rolled onto my back as she cuddled into me, resting her hand on my chest.

"I want you to be my first, Ragnar," she admitted.

"I figured as much. You just let me know when you're ready, and I'll try to make it as special as I can. Just... realise that good sex takes experience."

She looked up and smiled. "Well, you'll just have to keep showing me."

"And what about...?" I trailed off, but used my eyes.

"I know all about them. Leliana and Cerys sat me down and explained everything. They were surprised I didn't change my mind."

"I can't make you promise me, but if you get jealous, I will end it. I've done that with any previous lover who started to want more than I'm willing to give."

She just wrapped her arm across my broad chest and squeezed. "I won't get jealous. Or, at the very least, I'll try not to." She started to run a hand up and down my chest, and must have noticed the significant tent in my underwear. "Um, what about you?"

"I'll be fine."

"No, that's not fair, Ragnar. You've given me three."

"Okay, how do we do this? Do you want me to do it, or would you like to?"

"Umm... I'd like to see it first."

"Okay, how about I take off my clothes, that way you can see all of me." She nodded, so I got up and removed my shirt, noticing her eyes take in everything, before I removed my underwear. Her eyes went straight to my cock.

"Maker," she breathed, "How big is it?"

"It's above average, Solona. The gods gave me a few gifts. My dragon blood, my dragon soul, my Thu'um, and my cock."

I grabbed a towel and laid back down next to her, placing the towel on my chest. I didn't particularly want to make a mess on myself, nor on her. "Would you like to touch me, or would you just like to watch me?"

I waited a few seconds. "I'll just watch this time."

"Okay. We have plenty of time to experiment."

So I started to masturbate and she watched, rather interested. Considering I was very turned on myself, as the scent of her sex has wafted around the tent, a smell that was always bound to turn me on, it didn't take long for me to bring myself to the boil. I let her know I was going to cum, and she rested her head on my shoulder, watching the head of my cock. When I finally did, I'll admit I came hard and quite a lot too, covering the towel in plenty of thick white ropes.

Now it was my turn to be exhausted. "Do you always cum that much?"

"Usually. Helps that I was rather turned on by a certain someone." I cleaned myself up and hurled the towel into the corner of the tent and was ready to get dressed when Solona requested I didn't.

"I like you naked." I warned her that I'd wake up in the morning with an erection, and that just made her giggle. "I definitely don't mind. And I'll be dressed anyway."

You may not be surprised to hear that we both slept rather well that night.

12