The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 12

Story Info
The Dragonborn hears three special words from Leliana.
6.9k words
4.71
4.8k
5
0

Part 12 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to wash myself after our group sex session, feeling rather sweaty and sticky, considering everything I'd just done, chuckling to myself that I'd actually done it at all. Wandering through the village without clothing wasn't a problem. The villagers had long since disappeared, a nice way of saying they were all dead, and everyone else had headed to their own cottage. The water was freezing but also invigorating, though once out of it, I quickly returned to the cottage where Leliana was waiting. Quietly slipping inside, I came to a stop at the sight that greeted me.

Leliana was face down on the bed, naked, her perfect body completely exposed, lit up by the fireplace to my left. And it was clear she was masturbating, her arse lifted slightly off the bed as I could see two of her fingers sliding in and out of her. She must have known I'd entered as I heard her whisper my name. Stepping forward, I crouched down and kissed her toes, hearing her try and stop the giggle, as I kissed up her foot, onto her calves and up her leg. I continued up to her arse, and I think she expected me to take over, but I then kissed the small of her back and upwards, all the way along her spine, until I reached her neck and then gently bit her earlobe.

"Are you thinking about me?" I whispered.

"Always."

"Thinking about what exactly?"

"What you do to me," she breathed.

"Where's Solona?"

"Another cottage. She wasn't feeling well. Wynne is looking after her."

I pressed my body gently against hers. I could feel her sweat on her back against my chest. My already hardening cock nestled in the crevice of her arse. She wiggled it and I know she wanted me to enter her.

Pressing my lips to her ear, I whispered, "Cum for me, Leliana. Cum for your Dragonborn."

"Oh Maker..."

I could see from her shoulder movements that she was now masturbating furiously. Just knowing she was doing it was a major turn on. The coldness of the lake was already long forgotten.

"Are you going to cum for me, Leliana?"

"Mmm hmmm..."

Rolling off to her side, she rolled onto hers. I didn't look down to see what she was doing. Watching her face alone was enough. Her eyes were filled with lust and desire for me, and me alone. Her lips were parted slightly as she breathed deeply. Her forehead had a light sheen of sweet, her red hair plastered against it. She lifted her fingers for a moment and put them in my mouth, allowing me a taste of her, before lowering them again. I simply kept looking into her eyes, caressing her cheek, leaning forward to softly kiss her. Shuffling closer, I felt her breasts graze my chest, our legs crossing as she continued to masturbate. Her breathing started to grow rapid and I knew she was getting close. I rolled her onto her back and removed her hand, putting her fingers in my mouth as I slid my cock inside her. The smile on her face was reward alone, and it only took a few short thrusts for her entire body to start convulsing. Her orgasm must have been epic and near enough brought me to climax at the same time. She reached up and kissed me hard, holding me tight to her body, her legs wrapping around me, holding me in place.

The only sounds were her deep breathing and the crackle of the fire. She must have held me in silence before making a sound. Lifting my head, I was greeted by the sweetest smile imaginable. "I love you," she said. I opened my mouth but didn't know what to say. I felt the same but... I was who I was. How could she actually love me? She noticed my hesitation, but the smile on her face did not waver. If anything, it broadened. "I know you feel the same way. And I know exactly why you won't say it. That doesn't matter. I still love you."

I pulled out of her and slid to her side, holding her close to me, continuing to only look into her eyes. "I do," I whispered, "But I don't deserve it. How can you tell me that after what I've just done tonight?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because while I may use words like 'honour' on the battlefield, my private life is not the same. I am... I don't know what to call myself." I could think of a few. Bastard and philanderer were the obvious two. The only one I didn't label myself is a liar. I never lied to her.

"Ragnar, I love you. That's all that matters. Will you lay with me more often than not? I think you will. If I were to ask you to make me your one and only, I think you would agree in a heartbeat. What I do see with you is a future. Once all this is over, once the darkspawn are defeated, then we will be together. Maybe just us two. Maybe one or two more. Maybe I'll be willing to share you for a long time to come yet. Maybe the Dragonborn will have a harem of beautiful women, all of them in love with him as he loves all of them in return. All that will matter is that we're together, Ragnar. You have my heart. Do I have yours?"

She was pouring her heart out, and I nearly wept. I can't remember the last time I even came close to crying. "You do," I said quietly, "But I can't..."

"I'm not asking you too. Be with Cerys, as I know she cares for you greatly. Be with Solona, as she needs to be loved. Be with anyone else, just return to me when you are done, that is all I ask."

I had survived twenty-five winters, yet I knew little about matters of the heart. All I knew is that I did love her. I knew how I could show her too. But there was this carnal part of me that needed satisfying. I needed to be with others, though I would always return to her. Maybe she understood that. I knew it was a failing on my part, but if she was ready to accept that, maybe it all could actually work?

I held her close as she went to sleep. I lay awake, thinking about my life, all the women I'd been with. None came close to Leliana. Well, maybe Aela, but I never fell in love with her. She had been good fun, the sex fantastic, but I never saw a real future. With Leliana, I'll admit it, in addition to the fantastic sex and the fact we got on well, I could see marriage and children, one day in the future. And I'll admit another thing. It frightened the life out of me. A warrior may be scared before battle, but in regards to matters of the heart, I didn't have a clue. At least in a fight I could prepare myself and adapt during the battle itself. When it came to love, I was a complete novice and out of my depth. I finally drifted off, the same thoughts still twirling through my mind.

Waking the next morning, I was greeted by a smile, as she'd clearly watch me sleep. After wishing her good morning, I had to get it off my chest. "I have sex with Zevran last night."

I was expecting anger. Rage. A slap across the face. Accusations regarding my sexuality, as it would have been a shock to the system. Instead, she giggled first. "You're serious?" I nodded. "Why?"

"Caught in the moment, I guess. I'd never considered it before, but well..." I swung my legs around, placing them on the cold stone floor. I felt Leliana move to sit next to me.

"Do you regret it?"

"Not exactly, but I've still had sex with a man. There's now this little voice in the back of my head, calling me names for doing so."

Leliana laughed lightly again, not at me. At least I think. "Are relations between men common in Skyrim?"

"What do you think?" I asked sarcastically.

"Just tell me," she asked nicely.

I looked at her. "Sorry," I said softly, kissing her cheek.

"Just tell me," she asked again, leaning into me.

"Not as common as between a man and a woman, obviously. But Tamriel can still be a traditional, conservative society, Skyrim more so. We are a nation of warriors. Men are men. Women are women. Sure, women will fight, but there is still the expectation that many if not most will be mothers and wives first. When it comes to relations between men, if you are the 'giver', then you are still a man, worthy of all the honour such a rank bestows. But if you are the 'receiver', you are considered less of a man, because in the relationship, you are taking the role of a woman."

"But you said you fucked Zevran?"

"He asked if I was interested, and I said yes, so that's not really the issue. It's just... I did it. I have been with a man. Again, it's just something my head has to sort out."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Well, I managed to maintain an erection while doing it. Do I want to do it again? No. I'm glad I did it, as I tried something totally new, which I'd never really thought about. In all honesty, the thought was not appealing at all before last night. But when Zevran offered, I guess I got caught up in the moment and thought 'Why not just give it a try?' Plus, as a man, I guess he has a certain quality."

"He does, Ragnar. So I can see why you agreed to it. So if you're thinking doing it upsets me, then you would be wrong. He is cute and very effeminate, and there is no doubt he would look for a man like yourself."

"You've spoken to him about such things?"

"Yes. He likes Cerys, so that is probably why he agreed to last night, but he has spoken at length about his conquests. There is a pattern, of which you would have been a perfect match. I think he used the excuse of group sex with Cerys and Alistair to get his hands on you and your cock in him."

"Speaking of Alistair, I don't think he liked it."

"Why?"

"Well, Zevran asked and I agreed. So after he got himself ready, he sat on my cock and he started to ride me. Alistair mumbled something and disappeared. Cerys just watched us, saying it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen." Leliana just cleared her throat and pointed down. I was rock hard. "Trust me, I'm not thinking about him." Leliana giggled, knowing it was only for her, considering she was currently naked. That was enough to make me very excited.

"Did you cum?"

"No, because though I was hard, my mind just couldn't get in the moment. That voice saying 'You're inside another man'. And I didn't want to think about you or Solona while doing it. I just felt really awkward afterwards. I can cross it off the list, say I've experienced it, but there's no chance I'll do it again."

I grabbed her hand, and she giggled as I hauled her outside, dragging her towards the lake. No-one else was there, so we could have a little privacy for a little while. Dipping under the water, I swam out until I couldn't touch the ground. She swam towards me, her red hair slicked back, a smirk on her face. The water was very cold, and through the clear water, I could see her nipples were hard enough to cut ice. She levered herself up, wrapping her legs around me, my cock nestling between her legs, her hands looped around the back of my neck. I moved forward enough so I could at least place my feet on the ground.

All we did was kiss a little and hold each other. The water was quite cold, so we wouldn't be in there long, but no-one came to join us the entire time. She eventually cuddled in close, her body pressing against mine, and I managed to walk forward, carrying us out of the water. She was rather light, so I found carrying her back to our little cottage no problem at all. She was shivering by the time we entered, so I placed her down next to the fire and grabbed a blanket. Sitting behind her, I wrapped the blanket around us as she leaned against me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Despite what happened?"

"I told you last night, Ragnar. I accept it. So... I love you. You are ruggedly handsome, brave and honourable. You are one of the finest warriors I've ever seen. You are Dragonborn, feted to save Skyrim, now sent by your gods, or the Maker himself, to save us from the darkspawn. You have shown me incredible love and generosity, despite what you might think of yourself. And you have a fantastic cock and tongue that make me very happy." I just hugged her tighter. I still couldn't say those words. I didn't deserve to hear them from her. She deserved to hear them from me, but only when I could say those words and not want to, let alone not desire anyone else. She knew I felt that way, so she simply said, "I know you love me too. One day, you will feel confident in yourself enough to tell me. But I know you do. The Maker led you into my life, Ragnar. I thank him every day for that."

I wept. I have no problem admitting it. I wept. Quietly, but I still felt the tears roll down my cheeks. She turned to see me wiping my eyes and hugged me tightly, continuing to hold the blanket around us. This time, she raised a thumb to my cheek to dry them. I could only shake my head, muttering I didn't deserve her love. She just shushed me, covering my cheeks in light kisses. "You just need a fight, Ragnar. You will feel better for it. I understand this is a lot for you to handle. You have never fallen in love."

Clearing my throat, I could only say, "I can only be me. And I'm a complete bastard..."

She shushed me again. "You have a lot of love to give, that's your problem." That made me laugh. She was partly right. "I have no doubt Cerys loves you, perhaps not in love, but there is love in her eyes. Solona is head over heels, her big, brave warrior and protector. She loves you, I have no doubt about that. I see how Morrigan looks at you. She sees your power and wants to harness that. Plus, I think she just wants to fuck you."

"She has once."

"That is not a surprise. And I'm sure we will meet other women who will look at you and instantly want you. And you might want them in return. If that is so, then have them, Ragnar. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy your life while you can. Our lives are short before we return to the Maker," she paused, smiling, "Or journeying to Sovngarde."

"What about you?"

She knew what my question meant. "I don't want anyone else. I have the only man I want."

"But you're allowing me?"

"You have a good heart, Ragnar. Wanting to share yourself with others doesn't make you a bad person. You never thought of yourself as that until you met me."

"Don't blame yourself."

"I'm not. There is no blame. There is only fact." She gently grabbed my cheeks, her eyes boring into mine. "Ragnar. I. Love. You. I love you for who you are now, not what I want you to be, not what I expect you to be. I love you for who you are, and your desires are not a fault, so don't think like that. Okay?"

I smiled. "This is one hell of a pep-talk."

She hugged me tightly. "You just needed to hear it," she whispered close to my ear.

We held each other for a long time. My cock was hard, of course, considering she was naked and warm against my body, but I didn't want to do anything except hold her. Being warm, she eventually let go of the blanket and we laid down on the ground by the fire on it, the rug keeping us off the cold, stone floor. We kissed a little but that was it. We'd just shared a lot and I didn't want to just leap into sex again. If we weren't kissing, we were looking at each other, or I held her close to me. She mentioned my heart was beating incredibly fast. "There's a lot going on," I said quietly.

Our stomachs eventually rumbled, so we got up, dressed, and headed out. She walked close to me, holding my upper arm with both her hands, leaning her head against me. I walked slowly so it wasn't too awkward. Everyone else was up and ready. Cerys looked our way and I saw the smile. She whispered something to Alistair next to her and he looked surprised, but nodded my way when our eyes met. Wynne practically beamed as we sat near her.

"Ah, young love. I remember what it felt like," she mused.

We ate breakfast in near silence. Solona sat next to me, and I asked if she felt better. She admitted that the drink went to her head. No-one spoke of the night before, for which I was thankful. I didn't really want to talk about it again after everything that morning. Once finished, I announced that we would make our way up the mountain to find the Urn of Sacred Ashes.

*****

The temple must have been ancient, left wondering if it wasn't older than Andraste herself. Genitivi was incredibly excited, talking about Andraste, then what we could see in the temple, all the faded art on the wall and the frescoes on the floor and ceiling. It was clear the temple had been abandoned, probably for centuries. The place reeked of history.

Leaving Genitivi behind, we moved on. But I was distracted. My mind just wasn't on the job. More than once I nearly walked me or someone else into a trap. My fighting was completely sloppy. How I didn't lose an arm or a head, I don't know. But I just couldn't concentrate, and more than once Alistair or Cerys had to protect me. It got so bad that Cerys eventually pulled me aside, away from the rest.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" she hissed quietly.

"Leliana told me that she loved me," I replied bluntly.

"Oh... And what did you say?" I didn't reply. Cerys punched my arm. "You fucking idiot, are you serious?" she growled, thankfully keeping her voice down.

"I don't deserve it. I don't deserve the love of someone like her. You heard last night, everything I've done. Gods, just what we did last night should have sent her running all the way back to Orlais."

"She doesn't care, Ragnar," Cerys said softly, stepping forward, taking my hand, "And it's clear Solona doesn't either. Neither do I, though I guess my circumstances have changed slightly."

"I'll be honest, I don't understand. I've never really been one... you know, feelings... I was always told 'Don't get close.'"

"You've probably had many women fall in love with you but they just haven't told you. Leliana is a beautiful woman, Ragnar. Intelligent. Kind. Devoted. And she definitely loves you. Do you love her?" I shrugged. She lightly scoffed before laughing. "Okay, let's try this. Close your eyes." I did. "Think of Leliana." I felt the smile form immediately, feeling my heart swell with all sorts of feelings, all of them good. "Yep, there we go," she said as I opened my eyes. "Close them again." I did as she then asked, "Think of Solona." I felt the smiled form again, my heart beating rapidly. "Oh, Ragnar, you have it bad." I opened my eyes before she asked me to close them a third time. "Think about me." Yep, a third smile, the same feelings. "I figured, though I'm assuming it's different?"

I met her eyes, squeezed her hand. "No, not different. But you are my lady and you will always have my vow, Cerys. I serve you until my dying breath."

"Tell her, Ragnar. Tell her right now. She's given you her heart. Give her yours."

I strode towards Leliana, who watched me intently. Doing what I was about to do should have made me nervous, but instead I felt such confidence, I didn't know what was happening. Wrapping an arm around her, I pulled her in tight and kissed her hard, feeling her hug me tightly and whimper in my mouth. We must have kissed for quite a few minutes before there was a cleared throat. We broke apart, her cheeks red and she was rather breathless. "I love you, Leliana."

She just hugged me tightly again, resting her head on my chest. "I love you too." I just closed my eyes and held her tight. No-one said a word or interrupted until we were done. Stepping back and clearing my throat, I could see Solona wiping her face with the back of her hand, though she returned a smile as she mouthed 'I'm happy'.

"Right. Um, we should get moving. Yes," I said, hearing a titter of laughter, "Oh, shut up."

But my mind was now clear, and the monsters infesting the temple didn't stand a chance. One thing I didn't do was be over-protective of Leliana, Solona or Cerys. They were all talented and didn't need me coddling them on the battlefield. I would always help if they needed me, but they also knew that I needed to concentrate and lead from the front. But I would always have that kernel of worry in my mind. It was impossible not to.

The monsters and demons we fought were endless, or at least that's what it felt like. And we ran into more humans. A few warriors, plenty of mages. We had no idea who they were, but they didn't even bother attempting communication. As soon as we appeared, they went on the attack. Realising they had no interest in at least trying to talk to us, we soon replied in kind, attacking first to gain the upper hand.

12