The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 14

Story Info
The Dragonborn makes plans as he falls in love.
6.1k words
4.69
4.7k
3

Part 14 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arl Eamon was cured. The ashes were proven to exist, and they were... a miracle. That's the only word I could think of. Once he was awake and ready to resume his rule, which was within the day, such was the power of the ashes, we sat down with him and told him everything that had happened since Ostagar, if not before. He shared his sorrow about the loss of Cerys's parents, and gave his promise that justice would prevail. We told him about Ostagar. We told him about Loghain and Howe. We told him about the Circle and the rebellion. He sat back and listened as we conversed in the main hall by the roaring fire, asked the occasional question, then he asked an important question, directly at me.

"It sounds like you are leading this, Ragnar?"

I glanced at Cerys and Alistair, both nodding at me. "I guess I am, lord."

"Tell me about being Dragonborn."

For the umpteenth time, I shared my story. I didn't mind, as he was genuinely curious, and he certainly seemed impressed by my story, though I guess he might eventually ask for an example of my power. But the fact the Wardens had stepped aside suggested enough, I think.

His first order of business was in regards to the mage, Jowan. He was summoned, and he already looked defeated on arrival. Eamon said he didn't want revenge. He was a lord who only wanted justice. He could have immediately taken his head, and no-one would have argued. Instead, he asked for my opinion. I suggested two options. He either returns to the Circle, and faces their justice, or he is executed, for his attempt on Eamon's life and the fact he acted on orders of Loghain.

Jowan was given a moment to speak, and he preferred death over the Circle, knowing he would be made Tranquil on return. I didn't like him at all, but he had my respect for making that choice. I think Eamon did too. He let him know he would die in three days, but until then, he would be treated well, confined to a room in the castle, given books and writing utensils, and he would be given good food and drink. His last days on Thedas would be pleasant. Jowan wept as he thanked him before being led away.

Eamon then promised the unequivocal assistance of Redcliffe. He knew we would be traversing Denerim over the next weeks and months, so would provide horses when necessary, though that would make transporting Shale difficult. When asked what our plans were, I said we would head to Orzammar the very next day.

I gained an idea of what my life could possibly be like going forward that night. I was up late with Eamon as we discussed numerous possibilities, and it was no surprise that he asked if Alistair had mentioned who he was. I said he had and we discussed idea. He was adamant should take the throne, though I said it had to be Alistair's idea. We couldn't force him to do it. Eamon agreed, though asked if I could convince him. I said Cerys would probably be better at that. Eamon smiled, figuring out why relatively quickly.

Walking into the room I'd been given, there was little surprise Leliana and Solona were waiting for me. They were both wearing these gorgeous sheer nightdresses, Leliana in pink, no surprise there, Solona in a pale blue, no surprise there. They were naked underneath.

"Do you have something planned?" I asked from the foot of the bed.

Both got on their knees and moved towards me. "We do, but just one thing. This will not be a threesome. I have been with women before. Solona hasn't, she is still very new to this, and we have talked. Although she likes me as a friend, she is not interested in being physical with me in that sort of setting. Maybe in the future you can be in the middle of us though."

"Sorry," Solona said quietly. I just held her cheek and told her she had no reason to be.

"So how will this work?"

"First you need to be naked." So they helped take off my jacket and shirt, before dropping my pants and underwear, my clothes left piled at the foot of the bed. "That's better. Now, will you be joining us on the bed?"

I found myself in the middle, Solona and Leliana on what I could already called their regular sides. Their hands caressed my chest as I held them close, alternating kissing one then the other. Hands on my chest dropped lower and lower until both of them grabbed my cock, taking it in turns to stroke me. Leliana leaned close to my ear. "I will be first. Solona feels a little guilty she had you all night, last night," she whispered, "Once you have recovered, she was hoping you would make love to her too."

I just looked at the ceiling, holding my medallion. "Akatosh, Talos and definitely Dibella, I thank you for your gifts."

"Who's Dibella?" Solona wondered.

"The Goddess of Love."

"So similar to Andraste then?"

"Maybe. I didn't really worship her. Someone I used to be with was... let's call her devout."

Leliana was now fully in control of my cock, moving down the bed to take my length in her mouth. She spun her legs around and lowered her pussy to my face, and we were soon bringing each other plenty pleasure with our mouths and tongues. I think Leliana was excited and very eager to cum. I had a feeling she would never complain about the current situation, but I think watching Solona and I the previous night left her undeniably horny.

So I took delight in burying my face, though surprised her by then licking up her slit, all the way to her arsehole. "Oh, I remember that feeling." I didn't do it for too long, otherwise I'd want to do a whole lot more. I told her that, and though a little disappointed, she knew why. I had self-control, but I'd keep bothering her, and the last thing I wanted to do was force the issue.

Though Leliana was loving what I was doing, I think she was a little desperate for something else, as she suddenly stopping sucking my cock, and took her pussy away from my face. I know I actually whined before she spun around, and then I smiled at her as she assumed her usual position. "I think I won't last long," she said when lowering herself down on my cock, "But I think I'll cum twice before you finish." She met my eyes. "Yes?"

"Challenge accepted."

I took hold of her as I moved myself backwards so I'd be in a sitting position. She understood what I was doing, wrapping her arms around my neck so I could kiss her far easier while she bounced on my cock. And it was hitting all the right spots, and focusing on her neck helped even more, hearing her moans in my ear, the sort of moans that told me she was getting ready.

"Maker, it shouldn't be this good." She lifted my chin to kiss me hard. "Or I just had to meet you to realise it could be."

Massive. Ego.

Running my hands up and down her back, my right hand high, my left hand low, just above her but, she squirmed, saying she was starting to get sensitive. But she didn't tell me stop, saying everything felt good. I glanced to see that Solona was now openly masturbating. I mean openly in that she'd turned so I could watch her if I wanted. I did for at least half a minute or so before returning my full attention to Leliana. I was with her for the moment.

Kissing her hard, she was now riding me hard and fast, leaning back a little, probably with a stupid grin on my face, as her breasts bounced up and down. "They are perfect, yes?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely. But please don't ask me compare."

"You can think we are both perfect, Ragnar."

She was getting ever so close. Then I felt a smirk form, and she managed to giggle, and I'm sure she knew what I was planning. I held out my thumb for her to lick, then I moved it down to her clit. I barely touched her and that almost set her off. She nodded for me to keep doing it with a look, and once she started to squeeze my cock, I knew she was off. Resting her head against my chest a minute later, I simply whispered, "One down, one to go."

Solona laughed beside us. "She'll want even more now!"

Leliana was honest and nodded silently. I just wrapped my arms around her, holding tightly against me. She gave herself five minutes to recover, then she started to grind away, getting ready to bounce again. She lifted her head, her cheeks flushed, hair plastered to her forehead. But she was gorgeous. A goddess. And I know I stared. So did she.

We maintained eye contact as she stared to bounce away. If I broke away from her eyes, I was only looking at the rest of her face. I teased her again with my thumb, but only for a moment, before I focused on her breasts instead. She leaned back slightly so I could suckle on those, helping her bounce up and down as I did so. It was a little awkward but my length made it possible. And she also loved it, suggesting my cock was definitely hitting the right spots.

But I was feeling an urge, or a want to cum now. So I grabbed her, sat up for a moment, then had her on her back. "Maker, yes!" she cried, as I now took complete control. I held out a hand, Solona holding me a pillow, placing that under her arse. Now I'd thrust into exactly the right spot. Leliana simply spread her legs and begged for me to fuck her. So that's what I did.

Grabbing both her hands, I held them down as I pounded her. She was loving it, her language totally erotic and absolutely filthy. But I was holding back my orgasm, waiting for her. But she couldn't hold back forward, and once she started, I asked her where.

"Inside," she managed to moan. So that's where I came, burying my cock as far as possible before I unloaded.

Releasing her hands, she immediately wrapped them around me, pulling me down, our sweaty bodies sliding into each other. She wrapped her legs around me, despite the fact she was still coming down from her orgasm, whispering into my ear that I wasn't going anywhere. I wasn't going to argue for the time being.

I knew Solona was waiting, but also knew I needed recovery time. I finally pulled out as my cock softened, sitting on my knees to look over Leliana. She just ran her hands up and down her body as I looked at her before she blew me a kiss. Needing a lie down, I did so next to Solona, who immediately cuddled into me. "I'm going to need a while," I muttered, feeling the need to yawn too.

After a quick clean up, Leliana joined me too, mentioning she was both sore and tired. That made Solona giggle, though I promised her I wouldn't do anything like that with her until she was ready. Despite being tired myself, Leliana was the first one to sleep. I kissed her cheek, whispered that I loved her, earning a smile even as she slept, before I turned to Solona. Not wanting to disturb Leliana, I suggested we grab some blankets and lie by the fire. She liked that idea.

We lay down by the fire once everything was in place and caressed each other. What I had to remember was that she was still inexperienced, and most of the things we did was her first time. She kept her hands away from my cock, as I asked her to just give me a little time, but that allowed me to lie her back and kiss over her body, starting at her extremities, like her fingers and her feet, kissing up her legs and arms, then across her stomach, once again earning giggles as she ticklish, before I lavished her breasts with plenty of attention. My cock was hardening, of course, but I still didn't feel ready, so I figured I'd eat her out.

She was dropping by now, and I wondered how flexible she was. She looked a little unsure when I grabbed the back of her knees, considering my stiff cock hovered near her arse. All I did was push her knees back level with her breasts, and then she understood. "Oh," she said, the moaned rather loudly when I ran a tongue along her entrance, teasing it before running my tongue across her clit. "Oh..." she cried even louder.

Having never experienced my fingers inside her, I wondered if she would be interested. Asking her to hold her legs, she did that without complaint as I suck on my fingers and gently inserted them. She loved it immediately and loved it anymore when I found that special spot of hers. "Oh god," she cried.

"Good?"

"Uh-huh."

"Going to cum?"

"God yes!"

I didn't have to pump my fingers too fast to get the result I desired. I could see her legs getting tired, so moved so she could rest her ankles on my shoulders, and she could look at my face. I loved watching the reaction as I gently pumped my fingers, her eyes closing as the smile spread across her face. Then her eyes opening, and they told me all her thoughts. They were few, and they were rude.

Feeling her squeeze my fingers, I pumped her a little harder and faster. That brought her orgasm on completely, her legs trying to squeeze me as I leaned down to kiss her, stifling her scream. I continued to just wiggle my fingers inside her, earning a mixture of moans and giggles. I eventually pulled them out so I could clean them up.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Already?"

She nodded. "Fuck me. I can think of even filthier things to say, so I thought I'd keep it simple."

"I'd like to hear these filthy things one day."

"They'll probably sound silly."

"Trust me, nothing you ever say in this setting will ever be silly. How about a silly question? Bottom or top?"

"I want you above me. I want you in control."

"That I can do, but you know the rule from last night?" She nodded. "That will always apply."

I quickly grabbed a bottle of oil nearby and lubed up my cock again, something I thought I'd have to do, at least the first few times. Lining my cock up with her entrance, I again waited until she gave me the go ahead, and once again I was slow and gentle as I thrust forward. I let her get used to my size first before I started to thrust, keeping it slow, but she was already loving it. She surprised me by asking for more, and each time she did, that's what I gave her. I'll admit to being a little worried about burying my entire length inside her, but she kept wiggling and adapting, and kept asking for more, so I'll admit to being rather pleased when she realised my entire cock was inside her, the smile on her face reward alone.

She asked me to fuck her, but I wasn't going to go too hard and fast too early. She'd never have sex with me again. But I did give her as much as I thought she could take. She grunted a few times, which suggested it might be too much, but she never said wait or stop, and there was plenty of moaning too. When she said 'Don't stop', that really surprised me. 'Keep fucking me' just made me harder, if possible.

Quickly spreading and shaking her legs, she then wrapped them around me, hooking her feet together at my rear. Leaning down to kiss her, she whispered a number of dirty details into my ear, but mostly she implored me to cum inside her. I promised in return that wouldn't be a problem. But she was loving it, which was the most pleasing thing. "I've already cum. It's your turn now," she said.

"You're just enjoying it?"

"Leliana was right. I'm already addicted."

"Good."

"You can fuck me harder if you need to cum. I can handle it."

I think she was trying to be brave. Or perhaps trying to impress me. She didn't have to. I was going to cum regardless. I just wanted to fuck her for as long as possible, or until she couldn't take anymore. She placed her hands around the back of my neck, running them down and over my shoulders and arms, cooing about how powerful they felt. Considering my palms were by the side of her head, I was holding myself up, so they were starting to strain.

I started to pump her a little faster as I knew I was about to cum. She closed her eyes and grimaced, but knew what I was doing. "I can take it. Cum in me." She only had to take another thirty seconds before there was a final thrust and I came hard. I pumped a few more times as I fired load after load, then buried myself a final time, finally spent.

"That hurt a bit." And those four words broke my heart. My face must have fallen completely, as she immediately hugged me. "It's okay, Ragnar. You never meant it. Trust me on this, it's okay. A little pain, a lot more pleasure. You did warn me."

"Are you sure?"

She just kissed me cheeks, my forehead, even my nose. "Absolutely. I'll get used to you eventually. And once I am, trust me, you can... um..."

"It's not silly, Solona."

"You can fuck me until I pass out as I cum."

I smiled. "That's not silly. That's... sexy."

She giggled to herself. "I thought I could call it a 'cum coma'. I cum so hard with you that I just pass out underneath you." I'll admit, the thought made me laugh quite loudly, falling to her side while still inside her as I hugged her tightly. She was giggling too. "This is fun, Ragnar. I'm really enjoying it. Thank you for everything."

"You don't have to thank me."

"I know. But I will anyway. You've shown me more in just these few days than I thought possible. And I know I have so much more to learn too. And I can't think of a single person on this planet that I'd rather share it with."

We rested together on the floor until we both started to tire, so we washed ourselves with the lukewarm water in the bucket before climbing into bed. Leliana had woken up and asked if we had fun. Solona wouldn't shut up for the next ten minutes or so, though it was rather cute. I just lay back in the middle of them as they chatted away before we all finally fell asleep.

At breakfast the next morning, Cerys just had to poke fun at my situation, so I did return a low blow, asking if she was jealous. Her face immediately fell, and I knew I'd just been a complete bastard. I ate the rest of the meal rather quietly, glancing at her occasionally to see she was either upset, angry or both. When people started to leave, I gestured for her to remain. I was expecting her to flip me off and leave, but she waited until everyone had disappeared. Taking a seat beside her, I apologised unreservedly. "That was mean of me. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I know you didn't really mean it. And I am with Alistair, I guess."

"You guess?"

"I think it's obvious I still have feelings for you, Ragnar. But I really like Alistair. And he's doing everything he can to prove how much he likes me. I really like it, the attention and all. But there's a small part of me that still craves you."

"Would it be easier if I wasn't here?"

"Maker, no, that would be worse, as I'd just miss you being by my side, let alone anything else. Am I jealous? A little bit, but I've made my decision. I know what I said on the lake shore of Redcliffe, but I also have to be a little realistic."

"And, to be honest, if you're with Alistair, our physical relationship ends. I've been caught in the middle before, remember?"

She laughed. "You mean being chased out of Cyrodiil?"

"Exactly. I don't willingly sleep with women in relationships or married. I do have a conscience."

"Don't worry, I know that's it over between us to. But it was fun the few times we shared, yes?"

"Of course. I'll remember them fondly."

We shared a hug as I mentioned I'd talk to Eamon a final time before we left. The Arl was ready to give us nearly his entire armoury to help us. I said we'd take a look and see if we could replace anything, but other than horses and supplies such as food, we wouldn't take too much. Everyone was in the armoury as I strolled in. I didn't need anything, but Sten was looking over the weapons and armour. None of the armour would fit him, but he didn't need a weapon, having learned the dwarf in town had come into possession of his sword. It didn't take too much negotiation for the dwarf to hand over his sword.

We did pick up some spare swords and pieces of armour, just in case we were desperate, but we packed the Bodahns cart with plenty of food and other supplies, figuring we could be on the road for quite a while. We would also need space for Shale on the cart. The golem obviously couldn't ride a horse, and as we would now travel by horseback, the golem wouldn't be fast enough to keep up. Bodahn had spent the evening reinforcing the axles of his cart, and he was hopeful it could withstand the wait. If not, he would take spare parts.

12