The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 19

Story Info
The Dragonborn finds himself deep underground.
6.2k words
4.68
4.3k
3
0

Part 19 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 - Deep Roads

*****

Brosca and I were joined by Leliana and Solona the next morning, Solona lying next to me, Leliana next to Brosca. We were still asleep when they did so, feeling Solona kiss my cheek, Leliana leaning across to kiss me too. Brosca laughed when she woke up, looking at me and immediately telling me I looked smug. She probably wasn't wrong.

"So, three so far, Ragnar. Do you have your eyes on any more?" Solona wondered.

"I think Sereda is interested," Leliana said.

"And I guess he's going to need an elven lover. I mean, two humans, possibly two dwarves. Can't leave the elves out of it," Solona suggested.

"Wonder if Sereda would be interesting in a proper human-dwarven threesome?" Brosca wondered.

"Are you three seriously organising my love life?"

"And you're complaining because...?" Leliana wondered. I didn't really have an answer. "That's what I thought. So, anyway, did you have a good night last night, Brosca?"

"It was wonderful. He listens. He cares. He makes me feel safe."

"He does all that and more too."

"The fact he has that big cock of his, but actually knows how to use it, is a definite bonus."

"Definitely," Solona whispered. Leliana just gave me the eyes of someone who wouldn't mind enjoying my company again very soon.

"Well, as we're leaving for the Deep Roads today, I think all of this might have to go hiatus unless you want be fucking around down there." I looked at all of them. None them appeared keen on the idea. "That's what I thought. Come on, we should grab breakfast and get ready to go."

After breakfast, we finished up packing whatever gear we required, aiming to leave Orzammar around lunchtime. We probably left earlier than that, earning plenty of looks and even one or two questions from inquisitive dwarves, wondering where we were going. Rumour had already spread that we would be searching for Branka and the Anvil. Rumour enough that a lone dwarf was waiting for us at the exit.

"I know him," Alistair whispered, "He was in Tapsters a day or two ago. He's probably heard of our expedition."

Approaching the dwarf, he walked towards me in return. "You the Dragonborn?"

"I am."

"Name's Ohgren. Branka was... No, I don't think she'd dead, so she is my wife. I've been wanting someone, anyone, to head into the Deep Roads since the day she disappeared. Looks like I've finally got my wish. Thing is, I know the Deep Roads, probably better than anyone in your group. You want to find Branka, you're going to need my help."

"You want to be a Warden?"

"No. I want to find Branka. And if we can find the Anvil at the same time, then maybe I can restore a bit of my reputation." He probably noticed the raised eyebrows. "It's a long story. But anyone in Orzammar can tell you I'm a warrior."

"You're also a drunk," Alistair added, "I've heard enough rumours about you."

"Aye, I can be, and I'll be honest, my reputation is in tatters. But you can trust me out in the Deep Roads. That's all I've wanted. You let me accompany you right now, I don't touch a drop until we're back in Orzammar, with or without Branka."

I knew it would be my choice in the end, but I still cast an eye over most of my colleagues. No-one shook their head, but there were not many emphatic nods either. Most simply shrugged their shoulders, leaving the decision to me. I looked Ohgren up and down. The enormous axe he carried would probably do some damage. He looked well-built and strong. I'd heard stories about his battle prowess, but Alistair wasn't lying either, nor had Ohgren. His reputation wasn't great.

But I finally nodded. "Very well. We have enough supplies already, so if you're ready to go now..."

"I'm ready."

Having Ohgren was a good idea from the point of view that he could certainly tell us a lot about the Deep Roads, certainly more than Brosca or Sereda. The road leading out of Orzammar was constantly patrolled, well-lit and clear of darkspawn, Ohgren mentioning that darkspawn never came too close to Orzammar, and as there was a Blight, pressure would lessen on the city for a time.

It took a couple of days to reach Caridin's Cross. I set us up to simply keep marching until we were exhausted, where we'd make camp, sleep, then do the same thing again until exhaustion took us. We didn't run into any darkspawn patrols until reaching Caridin's Cross, Ohgren taking time to explain who Caridin was. It was there that we finally ran into our first darkspawn, having infested the entire crossroads, so we took extra time, ensuring the entire place was clear of darkspawn before moving on. I didn't particularly want to fight them on the way back.

Following signs for another thaig, Ohgren mentioned that numerous thaigs had been abandoned over the centuries, to be taken over by darkspawn or other creatures. As we walked along, darkspawn corruption took hold all around us, those of us who were not Wardens warned to be careful around it. The lava pools to either side of our path continued to provide light and heat, though we continued to run into darkspawn every few hours. Nothing too concerning, more a pain in the arse that they halted our rather good progression.

I thought I'd be the first to give into temptation travelling the Deep Roads. I hadn't been adamant, but had suggested that following the corrupted paths wouldn't exactly lead to romance and other ideas. But after around four or five days, I was getting a little antsy, but I wasn't the first one to break. We were between Caridin's Cross and the next thaig, camped for the evening, when I was joined in my tent. I was half-asleep, never able to completely drift off, when I felt a presence next to me. Opening an eye, I will admit to surprise that it was Solona who gave in first.

"Hello," she whispered with what I can only say was a cheeky grin.

"Hello yourself," I replied, immediately pulling her in close.

Resting a hand on my chest, she kissed me in a way that suggested immediately what she wanted. That suggestion was aided by her hand slowly moving down my body to my crotch. I could only chuckle, breaking the kiss. "Not wasting any time, are you?"

"Can I be honest? I just want to fuck. Nothing else. Just a nice, quick, hard fuck, then I can sleep and survive another few days."

She wasn't lying, as all she did was open her robe, showing that she had come prepared, as she wasn't wearing anything else. She grabbed my hand, putting it to her breasts, where I gave it a gentle squeeze as we resumed kissing. She was definitely eager, as I was content to just play with her breasts for a while, until she grabbed my wrist and put my hand between her legs. I was definitely left surprised by how wet she already was. My chuckles again stopped our kiss.

"I was playing with myself, okay?" she said, I think a little embarrassed.

"I guess it wasn't satisfying enough?"

Her hand immediately went back to my crotch, a grin forming on her face as she felt my cock had hardened. "I wanted this, okay. Well, I wanted all of you, but this," she gave my cock a squeeze, "Is what I wanted inside me."

Rolling her onto her back, I sat back on my knees, removed my shirt and somewhat awkwardly my underwear, before I simply lined my cock up with her entrance. She grabbed the back of my head, dragging me down for a kiss as I slid my cock inside her. Not all the way, but enough to hear and even feel her moan into my mouth, her legs immediately wrapping around my waist. I pumped her gently a few times until I was completely inside her. She broke the kiss to exclaimed, "Yes!" rather happily.

Though we'd had a lot of sex since Haven, I was still careful with Solona. I definitely didn't want to hurt her, but we were both rather horny. So she got fucked harder than normal. She seemed to love it though, our kissing hot and heavy, her legs wrapping even tighter around me, quietly urging me on to fuck her even harder. I warned her that I wasn't going to last long. She just smiled and said she'd finished herself off if she didn't cum with me.

I can't remember the last time I'd gone four or five days without sex. I hadn't even taken care of myself, as I was rather tired at the end of each day, and the Deep Roads didn't exactly leave me wanting to do it. But having Solona naked under me, my cock buried all the way inside her, the feel of her tight, wet pussy sheathed around my cock, her kisses, her breathe on my neck and whispers in my ear, all of it added to me blasting inside her rather quickly. I'm sure my groan was rather loud, probably waking up everyone else in camp, though at that moment, I didn't give a shit. Solona just hugged me even tighter as I kept pumping until I was spent.

"That's better!" she joked. I couldn't help laughing again.

Lifting my head up, the broad grin she returned was, frankly, adorable. "You know; one would think they were being used."

"And you're complaining?"

I thought about that. "Hmmm. I'll shut up now."

Collapsing onto the ground beside her, I watched as she spent five minutes finishing herself off, though she spent all five minutes making out with me. Watching her orgasm was rather erotic, though it did nothing to bring my cock to life. I was now very tired and wanted to sleep a little more. Solona made no motion to leave my tent, so I covered us with my blanket as she moulded herself into me, and we happily drifted off to sleep, not before she whispered that she loved me though.

Of course, I returned those words.

Waking up wasn't as awkward as I thought it could have been. Leliana simply smiled, before grabbing my attention a little later, whispering in my ear that she would like my company that night. I agreed immediately. Brosca simply walked beside me that day, holding my hand when she could, while Sereda admitted she was happy to wait until returning to Orzammar. I promised her a night alone, just the two of us, as soon as we returned. That made her very happy indeed.

Ortan Thaig was another abandoned thaig that we had to cross on our journey. Ever had a sense of foreboding when walking somewhere? I had that immediately upon entering it. Looking up, I could see immediately why.

"Wynne, can you cast some light up there?"

When she did, I couldn't stop the shudder. The webs were incredibly thick. No spiders, at least none yet, but Wynne moved the light further on, and there we could see movement. I wasted no time giving my next order.

"Burn it. Burn it all."

The mages let loose with their magic, blasting fire all around us. And by the Gods, did the spiders react. But the spiders had never met the Dragonborn. I didn't use my Thu'um against humans, elves or dwarfs, or at least I tried to not unless facing certain death. Monsters would generally be on the receiving end. Dragons would only receive my Thu'um if they were disagreeable. But spiders? Fuck spiders. They are aggressive, generally venomous, bad-tempered arseholes. The only thing they deserve is death.

They soon surrounded us as we edged our way through the thaig. And my Thu'um was tested to its extreme. It took us hours just to get what I thought was halfway across the thaig, leaving behind a trail of both spider and darkspawn bodies. The smell followed us during our inexorable progress forward. Even I gagged once or twice, it was so bad.

When we finally had a moment of peace, we started searching for signs of Branka. Ohgren was convinced that her party had passed through the same area, noticing signs that a large dwarven party had walked through, though we found no dwarven bodies. Nothing feel from far above us, thinking the spiders might have snatched up the bodies, so we could only assume that Branka had managed to get through the thaig with few if no losses.

It took nearly an entire day to cross the thaig, and before we left, we had to fight even more spiders, including what the three dwarves confirmed was a spider queen, though only upon it's death. Far larger than any of the other spiders, she was an aggressive bitch, and she seemed to have only eyes for me. It took at least three uses of my Thu'um to kill her, as she just would not stop getting up and moving forward. After the third time, I made sure to put my sword through her head.

Branka must have assumed people would one day come to find her if she didn't return, and we found a dusty tome waiting in a long abandoned camp. I couldn't read much of the writing, though Ohgren could understand it. What he read made him a little happier, though with more questions than answers. The only thing I needed to hear was that Branka was sure the Anvil lay further ahead.

Back on the Deep Roads, we walked for at least a couple of hours before making camp, ensuring we left Ortan Thaig far behind. It was the stuff of nightmares. I was also exhausted, as was everyone else, all of us heading to bed not long after enjoying a shared meal. I had just laid down when the flap of my tent opened, Leliana popping her head in and smiling.

"Are you sure? I haven't had a wash in a few days, like the rest of us. I probably smell to high heaven."

"You think I smell much better?" she retorted.

"I do occasionally get a sniff of that perfume of yours."

She crawled in, over my body, and kissed me. "Ragnar, I really don't care."

Leliana was always prepared, but we spent a little time kissing first. She hadn't even bothered taking off her armour before joining me, so I took a little pleasure in doing that, freeing her breasts, which I happily kissed, sucking on her nipples, before I helped removed her skirt, unsurprised to see that her panties were already gone. It was very warm in the Deep Roads, and we were both sweating already, but at that moment, I honestly didn't care. She helped remove my shirt and underwear, pushing me back to lie down, as she rubbed her pussy against my cock.

"It's been a few days, Ragnar. I'm not sure I can take it all." All I did was raise a single eyebrow, causing her to laugh. "Well, maybe not at first."

I just pulled her down to kiss her again, running my hands up her back. They came away a little wet, but as I said, I didn't mind. I could feel sweat running down the side of my face. Some of her red hair was already plastered to her forehead. "It's a little warm in here," I said once she lifted her face from mine, "Your cheeks are very red."

"I'm hot and horny."

"Well, there is something you can do to rectify that."

"There is, but I also like teasing you."

She could tease me for as long as she wanted, though I did get myself into a seated position again, kissing down her neck, biting her collarbone, causing her to laugh again, before I attacked her breasts. All she did was run her hands through my hair, listening to her moan as I nibbled at her nipples, one hand holding her back, using my free hand to start fondling her. That caused her to gasp, and she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me hard. "God, I've missed those," she whispered, "But I really want your cock."

"How much do you want it?"

"So much, I'll probably cum in about five minutes. I was so jealous last night, Ragnar. We all agreed Solona could stay with you last night, because she's really missed you, but I had to make do with my fingers last night as I listened to her moan and squeal as you fucked her." I was going to apologise, but she put a finger to my lips. "Never say that because you make her happy. And you will make me happy now."

The kiss that followed was so soft and sweet, I moved my hand fondling her just to I could have both arms holding her. She wrapped her arms around me at the same time, both of us now glistening in the light provided by the campfire outside. "I love you," I whispered.

She smiled at those words, before gently pushing me back down. She finally stopped teasing me, grasping the base of my cock and I watched her face as she lowered herself down. The smile on her face that appeared near took my breath away. Watching Leliana ride my cock was something I could watch every day, but I always loved the faces she pulled when I first entered her.

Hands on her hips, I just watched her slowly grind away. I barely had to do a thing except provide the hard cock for her to enjoy. Within a couple of minutes, though, grinding wasn't near enough, as she was soon bouncing away. She grabbed both of my hands as she really started to pick up the pace, and just watching breasts bounce and the look of absolute pleasure on her face, was enough to get me very excited, in addition to everything about being inside her was doing to me.

"Maker, I'm going to cum quickly!" she exclaimed.

"That was fast!"

Sweat was dripping down her body now. Is it weird that I really wanted to lick it up? Maybe it was because it was on her body? Anyway, she was getting very hot now, and the moans she was making suggested she was indeed very close. Returning to simply grinding against me, she leaned forward, both hands on my chest, her eyes boring into mine, as I watched her expressions change, her lips slowly part as I felt her entire body start to shudder.

"Keep going," I urged her on.

I held onto her hips again, now moving my body against hers. I have no idea what goes on inside a woman's body when they orgasm, but whatever was happening, she was definitely enjoying it. And she kept on going until it was simply too much, collapsing on top of me, the top of her head nearly smashing into my jaw. "By the Maker," she whispered, "I really needed that." Normally I'd hold onto her, but just touching her caused shudders across her body, she was so sensitive. "Give me a minute or so, then you can finish." She looked up. "Maybe you'd like me to finish you with my mouth?"

Like I was going to say no to that. After she'd recovered, she happily got off me and swallowed my cock, not worried one little bit about the fact it had just been inside her. It barely took her a couple of minutes to have me near fucking her mouth, doing my best not to thrust too much. I know I whispered her name time and again, something I knew she liked me doing whenever she went down on me. Warning her I was about to cum, all she did was keep going, the signal that she was going to take a load in her mouth. My orgasm, when it came, near enough caused me to pass out. I heard Leliana giggle as I fired into her mouth. As I relaxed, I could feel her tongue clean me off before she lay down beside me.

"Oh, by the way, I love you too," she whispered, cuddling into my side.

"Definitely need to visit the baths when we get back."

"Pool sex?" I nodded. "I guess I won't be the only one though?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure."

Leliana was certainly loved up the next day. Ohgren mentioned our next stop would be a place called the Dead Trenches, but that was at least a day's walk. For some reason, our entire journey passed without incident, not a single sighting of any darkspawn nor other monsters. Leliana walked beside me all day, holding her hand, my other hand alternating between Brosca and Solona. Sereda hovered closed by, but I think was maybe waiting for an invitation. Camping that night not far from the Dead Trenches, I invited Sereda to simply sleep with me that night. We both remained dressed, and we spent a lot of time just talking. I avoided anything about her brother, so did spend a lot of time talking about my life, regaling her with stories of my adventures in Skyrim. We did end the night with a little make out session but she was rather happy to just cuddle into me as we slept.

What we found in the Dead Trenches would live with many of us for days afterwards. After battling a group of darkspawn, and meeting a group of dwarves called the Legion of the Dead, we saw the first signs of a darkspawn army on the move far below us. Above us was our first sighting of the Archdemon. It looked just like a dragon, though Alistair assured me it was not what it seemed.

12