The Dragon's Dairy Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're..." He squirmed, biting his lip as the kitsune's kisses continued along his jawline, her finger toying with his nipple. Tuff had once been a healer, but the power over minds had eventually broken her, and she'd begun taking advantage of her charges. She had been delivered to him by the villagers. A very sad case, and his first captive. He'd made the kitten absolutely helplessly infatuated with Tuff as a sort of consolation—and an ironic punishment for the catgirl.

"Master?" breathed Lottie, her tongue flicking over his cock head. Again and again. So delicate, so playfully. "Master, is this nice? Are you warm?"

"W-Warm," he whispered, as Tuff started to pepper his face with kisses. "Y-You've - mm - gotte g-good at that..."

"Oh, thank you, Master," Tuff moaned, taking him in a second kiss on the lips. She kissed him passionately, hungrily, her lips plump, with a sweetness it took him a moment to recognize—and even longer to process, as Lottie's lips slipped over his cock head and began a slow, sweet, steady sucking...

They were milking the pleasure so easily out of him it took him a long moment to recognize that creamy flavor. His eyes half-open, he stared into Tuff's glazed, milky eyes...

... and as she pulled away to kiss and suck at his neck some more, his eyes drifted down to meet Lottie's. She was practically glowing with pride, tiny whimpers interspersed with sucking sounds as she sucked - suckled - suckled at his cock like a teat, like nursing, like nothing gave her greater pleasure - those eyes so pretty and milky, such a nice glaze...

"Mama Edith has been giving us lessons," Tuff whispered in his ear, giggling softly. "Aren't we wonderful now? Aren't we wonderful at making you happy, Master?"

"Y... yes..." He gasped, bucking slightly, but Lottie expertly rose, keeping his cock just barely between her lips, an everlasting suckling kiss that was the sweetest kind of torture. "B-But, um..."

"Can I show you?" Tuff whispered, her voice soft and wet in his ear. "C-Can I, Master? I've been getting good, too!"

He stared into Lottie's eyes, seeing that sparkle of mischief as she rose and fell, keeping him trapped.

"Yes," he mumbled, desperation warring with curiosity. He needed to come. Lottie was being playful, edging him like he edged himself. He could always order her, but then she would be sad and guilty... and besides, it did feel very nice...

But as Tuff took her place, eyes gleaming with pride, and her lips slipped over the head of his cock to resume the gentle suckling, he realized they weren't going to let up on this torture anytime soon.

The catgirl rose up to stare into his eyes, beaming. "Aren't we wonderful at it, Master?" she purred, planting kisses on his cheek between words. "Aren't - mm - we - mm - wonderful?"

"Uh-huh," he moaned, bucking up helplessly, desperate for more. "B-But... but I..." There was something he needed to know, something he'd been wanting to ask, but he wanted to come so badly...

"Mama Edith has been teaching us," Lottie cooed, planting a sweet kiss on the tip of his nose, "how to suck nicely. Gently. So you can sleep better!"

"Uh. Ooh." He wriggled, biting his lip. That did sound nice. Usually his pets were trying to make him wake up earlier, which he hated more than anything. The goblin maids lamented having to cook a brand-new breakfast because the old one got cold. And they all lamented having less time to play with him awake. But dragons liked their slumber. Sleeping... better... longer...

"Is it good, Master?" Lottie breathed. "Are we doing good?"

Her words were registering so slowly, but gradually, the first thing she'd said drifted back to him, brighter and clearer. Mama Edith.

Concern overtook curiosity and desperation. He frowned, and immediately regretted it—Lottie flinched like he had shouted at her.

"It's very good," he whispered quickly, cupping her cheek in her hand. "B-But... I should get up, L-Lottie. So maybe we should, um, finish up."

Lottie's face lit up,. and before he could react she was peppering him with kisses. "Ooh, yes, Master!" she breathed, her expression radiant. She kissed him hungrily on the lips, and he could taste the milk, could tell by the way her lips smacked and tongue twisted that she was imagining sucking on the holstaur's tits, drinking deep...

ANd as she kissed him, Tuff started to bounce her head in his lap, and both of them were moaning, crying, squealing and mewing and growling in bliss as they came - as he came - as pleasure rose and crested and he bucked and moaned into their twin kisses—

And as afterglow consumed him, he could barely growl in annoyance as the cat and fox tugged him to his feet and started leading him to the changing room, eager to get him dressed and started on his day.

He looked at the clock balefully. It was barely half past two.

~ ~ ~ ~

About a week went by with little change, much to his growing uncertainty. Lottie and Tuff continued to wake him up in the early afternoon, edging him until he could bear it no longer. On the second day, he finally resorted to an order, but it felt... disappointing. The orgasm was less than satisfying, though they both enjoyed it plenty. He slept in for a day, and the next morning they were at it again, giggling with glee at how long they could "keep Master happy." He didn't order them a second time. It just wasn't worth it. So he was getting up early now.

The holstaur continued to miss supper, and in fact she rarely left her room save when he brought her out. She seemed to prefer to lounge in her bed, squeezing and milking herself, waiting for company. But when he brought her out, she clung to his arm happily and cooed at every little thing, and eagerly gave herself to him time after time. She was truly infatuated with him, and he was growing to adore her every bit as much as his other pets.

And getting up early wasn't so bad, when his loving pets were happy to use the extra time he was awake to play and delight him. He could almost get used to it.

Still, something was... odd. Not wrong, exactly, because everyone still seemed happy and obedient to him, was still eager to submit, to please. But something about the way the cat and the fox talked about Edith, the way the cupid giggled and blushed whenever they ran out of milk... something was not quite right.

That night, his goblin maids fucked him to sleep, like they always did, taking turns bouncing in his lap as he lay back, gripping their soft rears and encouraging them on. The plump little seductresses cried and squealed from his girth, bathing him in kisses. Their tight, slick cunts stroked him higher and higher into the clouds of ecstasy, stoked the fires of his lust almost as sweetly as their adoring kisses, their delicious praise and worship of their beloved Master.

They did their best to make it last, bouncing and cooing until he came so deep into them he slipped deep, deep into slumber.

And he heard them cooing, "Mama Edith loves us," in his ears as he drifted away into his dreams.

One of them was pressing her tit to his mouth, and mindlessly, he accepted it, eagerly toying with her nipple with his tongue, happy to have something to suckle as he sank into sleep.

And his dreams were full of cowgirls. Edith bouncing in his lap instead of Lik, her eyes shining with joy. Another Edith clutching him to her bosom, whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Whenever he would pull away, moaning, another Edith would take him with a sweet giggle and usher him to her own breast. It was endless. Inescapable.

"Mama Edith," he heard himself crying, and shivered in the dream at how lost he sounded. How obedient. How... entranced.

How happy and horny.

He had never felt that way. Not ever. Lon had never cried out like that, never been helplessly held to a more powerful fey's bosom and made to suckle himself into sweet bliss. He clutched Edith tighter. Never felt so... so...

... safe. Vulnerable. Happy. He gulped down the sweet milk, head spinning ecstatically with overwhelming bliss...

"Good boy," he heard her whisper in his ear.

And he awoke.

His lips were fastened to the nipple—but it was no longer green, but a milky white, massive, soft, smooth and warm.

Edith smiled down at ihm. Was there a twinkle of mischief in her eyes?

He felt his face growing red, and with one last suckle, he pulled away. Mama Edith was sitting on the side of his bed, half-lying against him. The goblin maids were gone—he was edging, as a dragon did. His belly felt... full. And yet he craved more of that milk.

Craved it. But didn't need it. He felt a strange pang of regret at the difference. It had been so nice in the dream, to... to imagine that he could...

He bit off the thought abruptly and frowned up at the holstaur.

"What's the matter, Master?" She held up her breast with a little giggle. "Do you not want more?"

"Enough," the dragon hissed, feeling the petulance in his tone. He looked over at the ticking clock—it was eight in the morning. Normally, this would still be nighttime. Now, thanks to the cat and fox—thanks to Edith—it was time to get up. He rose up to a sitting position and looked around. "I don't believe I asked for you."

"Aw." She pressed against him and kissed his neck sweetly, her horns lightly grazing his cheek. "Master. Your kitty and fox get to surprise you! I thought, why can't I?"

He supposed that made sense. He didn't quite regret snapping, though, especially when she didn't seem particularly contrite. Even brainwashed, holstaurs were famously difficult to get upset. They had a natural mellowing agent.

"Here," she said softly, helping him to his feet. He let her guide him out of bed and to his wardrobe, and reluctantly began to get dressed. The holstaur watched him from the bed, kicking her feet happily.

"Why do they do as you say?" he asked, trying not to sound snappish. "Why do they follow your commands?"

"Aw, I don't command my babies." Edith smiled, rolling her eyes up to the ceiling knowingly. "I... I guess I just make them want to do things! You catch more flies with honey." She winked. "Oh, Master, you look so handsome in that."

He hesitated. He'd been about to put the shirt down—it felt a little juvenile, with its low cut and girly purple shade. It had bangles hanging around the waist that seemed like they'd jingle, too. "I am not wearing this."

"Mm." She clasped her hands together in her lap and batted her eyelashes at him.

~ ~ ~ ~

Jingling with every step and regretting every minute of this day, Lon made his way to the kitchen. The holstaur was helping him along, which he felt like he should mind—it was demeaning to be helped along like an invalid. But he always let the goblin maids help him, didn't he? It was just how he went about his day. If his servants wanted to help him walk around, help him exert as little energy as possible, how could he complain?

Still, something about her help felt more... expectant. Forceful. She guided him to his favorite chair, then bounced over to where the cupid was already at work cooking up something sweet for breakfast. The goblin maids' woodstove behind him crackled and spat, its fire building in heat so the stove would be ready for use at noon.

"Morning, February!" Edith chimed, skipping up and wrapping her arms around the cupid without warning.

"Ooh!" the cupid squeaked, jumping slightly. She almost as immediately relaxed—relaxed right back into Edith's embrace. "Ooh... morning, Mama Edith."

"What are you cooking for Master today?" Edith cooed, nuzzling the sides of the cupid's neck—first one, then the other—as her hands down below played along the much shorter woman's supple hips, teasing the skirt's hem a little.

Lon watched, and found himself reaching down to edge, as the warmth of the stove next to him started to encourage his slumber.

"Raspberry-stuffed crepes," February sang, wriggling happily in Edith's grip.

"That sounds nice," Edith purred. Her lips planted a little kiss on the place where February's neck and shoulder met.

"A-ah. Yes." The cupid craned her head eagerly to allow more kisses, but Edith seemed back to nuzzling. "I-It's... my Mama's recipe."

Lon squeezed his cock through his red silken breeches. He hadn't wanted to wear these, either—with the purple shirt, he looked like a walking valentine, and he was always far too tempted to stroke himself when he wore silk. He never got anything done. But he sighed, watching the holstaur play with the cupid, and slowly pumped his cock.

"I'll bet it is." Edith's other hand rose up, squeezing February's breast meaningfully. "And you're making it nice and creamy, like Mama likes it?"

"Y-Yes," February squeaked. She was basically in Edith's arms, and would probably fall if not for Edith there.

"And you've made enough to share," Edith breathed, barely loud enough even for a dragon's ears to pick up. "Lots for all the girls and boys serving Master?" Her hand on February's ass slipped between February's legs.

"U-Uh-huh!" February whimpered. She started to rise and fall on Edith's fingers.

"Goooood." Edith flashed Lon a loving grin as the cupid humped her hand. "And that feels so goooood, doesn't it?"

"Ah - ah -"

"I know what you're doing," Lon said, frowning.

The holstaur maintained her happy smile, staring right into his eyes. He held his gaze, and put in the tiniest speck of dragonawe.

Edith dropped her gaze, flushing. "Y-Yes, Master," she said quickly. "I wasn't - just wanted them to - can't you see how good she feels?"

February was moaning, her expression one of pure ecstasy, her eyes nearly closed, her mouth wide open and panting, those pretty ruby lips in a perfect 'O'.

"Mama Edith," Lon remembered crying in his dream. He wondered if he would look much the same if he had let Edith...

He cut the thought off. "February?" he said.

"Ahuh?" February's voice was slurred. She was coming, rising up and down with every ounce of energy and focus she could muster, desperate to draw out her orgasm even as her legs wobbled like pieces of straw.

"Grab Mama Edith and restrain her."

Edith's lips parted. "Wh -"

Her eyes widened as February chirped, "okay!" happily and grabbed the holstaur, moving with almost alarming speed and direction. Cupids were archers, and there was muscle underneath that supple softness. Edith didn't quite struggle, but she didn't seem to know how to respond as her hands were yanked behind her back. In moments, February had her almost immobilized.

A moment passed. Edith blinked at him, clearly startled. But she didn't seem worried.

"After you've taken the crepes out," Lon said to February, "go play with the cat and fox."

February nodded eagerly. After his approval she released he holstaur, took the crepes out of the oven, and went skipping out of the kitchen, humming all the while.

Edith stared at him, a question on her lips.

He patted his knee. "Come."

Her eyes lit up, and she rushed over and plopped down in his lap. She batted her eyelashes down at him. "That was mean, Master," she said, leaning in to kiss him.

He put his finger up before her lips. She pouted. "Don't think I don't see what you're doing to my house."

"What am I doing?" she asked. She smiled innocently, glancing downwards. "Master seems to be doing all of the work this morning."

He scowled impatiently, and then realized to his embarrassment that he was still edging. He took his hand away. "The cat and fox whimper your name as much as mine. The goblin maids and cupid are hooked on your milk. The alraune and rose hamadryad in the garden start stroking their cocks every time they see you in the window. The salt mephits can't get enough of these new pastries, and they don't even need to eat."

"And?" She giggled. "Master, they're just enjoying themselves!" She snuck in and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Isn't that what you want?"

He frowned, squirming slightly beneath her. "I... but they're so... obsessed. What is it about you? How are you tricking them?"

"I'm not tricking anyone." She kissed him again, humming happily. "Master, when they realize how it feels, I don't need to trick anyone."

"They..." He breathed in, smelling her milk. Even without mind control, it was a delicious drink, and he hadn't drunk since this morning. "They call you... call you..."

"Mama?" she whispered in his ear, and gave a meaningful wriggle. It felt so, so nice, in his cock's silken confines...

"Mama," he whispered, nodding slightly for her to continue.

The holstaur smiled. "Mama Edith takes care of them," she whispered, swaying from side to side in his lap, slowly edging him. "Mama Edith makes them feel so nice. Haven't you ever... wondered?"

"W-Wondered?"

"How it feels," she purred in his ear, "to be someone else's." Tingles ran down his spine. "Even for a minute. Even for a second. To be mine." She pulled back, licking her lips. "To have a Mama to keep you safe, to do all the boring work for you, handle all your worries, all your cares..."

He bit his lip. She felt so nice in his lap, and part of him wanted to skip the edging and go right to the pleasure. But he could always fuck any of his pets. Edith was... was talking about something else, and he had to listen. Had to remind himself that everything she was saying would be a disaster.

"You mean giving up my control," he said, pulling back slightly.

Her eyes gleamed, and she giggled and batted her eyelashes, giving a flirty little bounce. "It doesn't have to be forever. Just for a second. Just to play a little. Don't you like to let your pets play with you a little?"

The question caught him off-guard. "No."

"Oh, really?" she whispered, leaning in. Uncomfortable with her intense gaze, his eyes slipped down to her heaving cleavage. His cock throbbed beneath her, desperate for a sheathe and yet... enjoying this. Enjoying being played with. "Then why don't you order them around more? Your kitty and fox love to be naughty, to wake you up early, to edge you. You didn't stop them, did you?"

"Th-that's -" He sputtered briefly. "That's different!"

"And your cupid," she breathed, stroking his hair, running her hand over his horns. "She loves to flirt, to tease, to tempt. You could order her to just come over here and fuck your brains out..." She giggled. "Although you wouldn't want that, I suppose! The point is, you let her play at modesty. She still gets to toy with you."

"I - I don't - " He shook his head, trying to ignore the truth ringing in her words—how much he enjoyed the cupid's wicked grins, her knowing giggles and shakes of her hips. But he liked to watch her! That wasn't giving her control. "It's different!" he managed, knowing he was repeating himself.

"Ooh, and your goblin maids." Edith leaned in close, and he shivered at her warmth. It felt so easy to drift into dragonsleep right now. But she wouldn't let him. She was keeping him awake. "They loooove to test you, don't they?" She was cooing her words as if to a child, and he was biting his lip to hold in his little sounds as she wriggled back and forth in his lap. Back and forth. Up and down. Keeping him on the edge. "Love to play at dinnertime, even though... don't you always tell them it's impolite?"

"Th-That's right," he whispered. "I - I try to tell them -"

"But never a lasting order." The holstaur beamed, snaking her fingers through his hair, taking him by the back of the head. "Never. You let them play every time, test you, tease you... tempt you."

"N-Nnn..." He shook his head desperately, trying to shake off the implications. But he was getting so horny at that tone in her voice.