The Dragon's Dairy Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it's just so-o-o-o nice," she cooed, bouncing rapidly until a whimper slipped from his lips, "to be controlled by pretty girls." She batted her eyelashes. "Isn't it?"

His face was flushed. He realized she was pulling him toward her breasts, and he licked his lips. He wasn't controlled. He was just... letting her play. He even checked to be sure, scanning through his mind, confirming his protections were still up. He was fine.

But why was he letting her do this to him?

"Go ahead, baby," Edith cooed, and she pressed him to her bosom. He moaned, and latched onto a nipple.

He wasn't controlled. He was fine. He was just letting her play. He could stop any time he wanted to.

She started to wriggle more pointedly, dryhumping him without mercy. And there was nothing dry about the sweet, delicious milk he was suckling down, tingling over his tongue and down his throat.

"See?" she purred, and he whithered at that sly, smug tone in her voice. "it's soooo easy to just let a pretty girl play with you., Don't you want to feel even... easier?"

He moaned, trying to shake his head, even as his eyes fluttered shut and he clung to her, running his hands needily over her slender waist, her wide hips, her soft, plush ass rubbing over him...

"Easier," she purred. "Easier... and easier... and easier..."

Her voice was as soft and sweet as flowing cream. He whimpered and moaned. He could let her pour these words into him all day. But he... but he shouldn't... but he was still in control, wasn't he?

"You," Edith mock-whimpered in his ear, "are being naughty. You simply must answer me."

"Mm..." He nodded dreamily. it felt so good to let her... let her...

His lips slipped off of her nipple. "What?" he slurred, staring up at her. He felt newly helpless. He knew he was still in control—and he needed to use that, needed to call in the girls to help him, while he still had the good sense that his cock was rapidly pumping right out of him—

"Don't you want to feel better?" Edith asked.

He hesitated.

"Just a drop," she cooed, batting her eyelashes.

He bit his lip.

She giggled, and gave a little bounce of her breasts.

"Just... just a little bit?" he asked hesitantly. "Just for a second?"

No, his common sense was screaming. No no no no!

"Just to feel how good it feels," she said, nodding eagerly. "I'll let you bring your defenses back up immediately." She tickled his chin, beaming. "A strong, clever dragonboy like you will be fine for a second."

"A... a second."

"A second of nice," she rocked her hips, "ooooozing," she bounced her tits, "pleasure."

He whimpered as his cock started to throb, and he realized he was going to come in his pants if she kept this up. And then... then he'd have to take them off... and she'd... she'd...

He bit his lip and nodded. "Okay."

"Okay?" she asked, and winked.

"Yes, please," he said reluctantly, and immediately wondered why was he saying please?

She beamed and patted his head with approval. She took him and guided him down again. "Just for a second," she cooed. "Just let it... drop... drop... deep-down-drop..."

He stared up into her pretty brown eyes.

He let his defenses lower.

And he latched onto her nipple and started to suckle. Just... just so he could understand...

She tasted as wonderful as ever. Sweet. A hint of spices, a hint of a kick to it. She was soft, and warm, and gentle as she held him there.

But it was the same. He blinked, letting his eyes close. He let her rock his head against her chest, let her rock her hips, edging him along steadily. He felt sleepy. But that was just dragonslumber. He didn't feel the mind-melting bliss she'd promised.

So he let it linger a little longer. Just a little longer. He could almost feel it, and he nursed desperately, encouraged by her coos of approval, her praise of what a good boy he was. It felt nice to be a good boy.

The Saline Spine Longyamen suckled at the holstaur's tit, moaning softly in pleasure. He didn't feel perfectly brainwashed. Probably because he was only going for a couple minutes of this. But it felt nice. Like he was sliding down a warm, slippery sandy dune, sliding down into the warm waters below.

Slipping deeper. Deeper.

Into the sugary waters.

"That's good," he heard Mama Edith purring in his ear, rocking him gently against her. "That's good, isn't it? Isn't it, baby?"

"Mm," he heard himself moan. It was good. But he wasn't sure how good it was. It was getting better. Nicer. He was getting sweeter. Sleepier.

Gradually, he noticed her shifting him to her other breast, and he whimpered briefly until he was restored to his suckling rhythm. Her soothing whispers eased his cares. Eased his everything. All he had to do was such. He was a good boy. A good boy. A good boy for Mama Edith.

The clock behind him gave a musical chime.

It was noon.

The dragon's eyes widened. It was noon.

Panic filled him as he shoved Mama Edith away. She gave a squeak of surprise, slipping onto the floor and onto her back. For a moment, as her breasts heaved—still squirting a little milk—he thought she'd be unable to get up, weighed down by them.

But she got up easily, rolling into a sitting position. She stared up at him. He stared down at her, trembling, unable to tear his eyes from her breasts.

"February!" he cried. "Arulki! Lik! Lottie! Tuff!"

Mama Edith pouted. "Oh, really, now, baby, there's no need -: She was starting to get up, her hand drifting up to pinch her nipple idly-

"Stay on the floor!" he barked, infusing his dragonawe into her. She blinked and sat back down. "And hands on the floor! Not touching your breasts!"

She glared. "Hmph."

"Master!" February raced into the room, eyes wide, the catgirl and kitsune clinging to each arm. "What happened?" The goblin maids were coming up behind them, similarly worried-looking.

"The h-holstaur - she tricked me!" Lon growled. "I want the goblin maids to take her back to her room and lock her in there until I can figure out what to do with her!"

"I didn't do anything wrong," Mama Edith said mulishly, as the goblin maids entered and each took one of her arms. "I just gave him what he wanted. It was his choice to drop his will, not mine."

"Master's will is dropped?" February looked at him, stunned. "Are you okay, Master?"

"I'm - I'm fine," he said, flustered. "I just - a moment's weakness, that's all -"

"Master shouldn't pretend he's fine for our account," murmured Lottie, slinking around the chair and plopping down on the left chair arm. She blinked heavy-lidded eyes down at him. "I mean... we're here to protect him. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine." He swallowed. "I just need a moment to... to recover."

"Of course Master is fine," Tuff said softly, sitting on the right chair arm. Her tail wafted behind her, still puffed-out from the panic. Her ears flicked. her eyes were half-closed as she looked down at him. "But it's okay to admit if you're not feeling well, Master!" She reached a hand over to brush his hair from his face. "You look a mess."

"I'm feeling fine," he insisted, flushing at how he kept repeating himself. But he was fine! Wasn't he? He felt her fingers tickling over his head, and there was a funny fuzziness, like she was holding a big ball of wool and pressing it into him.

"Are you sure?" Lottie's eyes were such a pretty blue-green. She blinked at him, her eyes wide, her irises seeming to fill more and more of the whites until it was all he could see. "You seem... tense, Master." Her fingers skittered down to his chest.

His heart pounded. He felt... weird. He looked nervously down at Mama Edith.

Mama Edith seemed similarly surprised. But there was a growing smugness in those eyes, in that innocent grin, even as she was led away.

"R-Really," he stammered, looking back at Lottie, as he felt the foxgirl's tickling fingertips running down to his collar. The fox and cat both had their hands on his chest, taking turns undoing the buttons. One by one, they were popping free. "Really, I don't need..."

"Master is worrying us," cooed an impossibly sweet voice, and he felt ruby-red kisses pecking over his neck from behind, felt the cupid's soft, smooth hot pink hair tickling him. Every kiss felt so... so nice, so sweet, made him feel good and... good and... "Don't worry, Master. Let us help you!"

They all giggled. Lottie's eyes sparkled as she popped the last button off. Her fingers and Tuff's clasped as they came to rest over his tent. Tuff's fingers made him feel so... so fluffy... good and sweet and fluffy... Lottie's eyes like deep, endless blue-green pools...

"G-girls," he whimpered, and he tried to raise his defenses at last. But that tok effort now. It felt so good to leave them down. So good and sweet and fluffy...

"Ooh, Master," breathed Lik, sliding into her place on his left knee. The goblin maid squirmed a little. "You haven't even had breakfast!"

"Poor master," sighed Arulki, dropping smoothly into her place on his right knee. She squirmed a little and giggled "No wonder you're having so much trouble. In't that right?""

His lips parted, and Lik and Arulki fed a creamy, raspberry-plumped crepe roll into his mouth. He moaned, desperate to complain, but Lottie's pretty eyes just absorbed the worries, and February's sweet lips kissed away the words, and all he had left was fluffy nonsense and hungry moans.

The temptresses were giggling in delight as he ate, and moaned, and bucked helplessly, sinking into their control. So soft. So sweet.

"That's right," purred Lottie, as Tuff started to tenderly lick his neck, as the goblin maids started to wriggle and bounce, as someone pulled his cock free of its confines. "That's a goooood dragon. Just nice and sleepy. Don't worry about a thing."

He vaguely knew they were moving. The chair was flying through the air, drifting slowly, but rocking ever-so-gently, and he was so warm beneath them...

"We'd better get you," February cooed, planting a kiss on his cheek that made his head spin with adoration, his heart drown in desire, "to your bed, little dragon. You need to recover."

"N-No," he whimpered, but he was silenced by Tuff's lips this time, as Lik sank down onto his cock and started to bounce. He moaned into the kiss as her silken sheathe, so warm, so heavenly, took his cock and milked him nice and stupid. Lik squealed in bliss.

He was coming as the chair drifted into the bedroom, and the scent of milk filled the air.

"Bedtime," cooed the girls in unison, each planting one last kiss.

Wh..." this wasn't his bedroom. Even in his trance, Lon felt his mind drifting in uncertainty...

Then he saw the bed, and he knew it was his bedroom. It had to be his bedroom. He knew it was where he was meant to rest his sleepy head, where he was meant to lie down and just... sink. He was absolutely positive.

Because the most beautiful, wonderful creature in the whole, wide world was lounging back in the bed, squeezing her tits and beaming up at him, her smile like a blossoming sunrise.

She spread her arms wide. "Come to Mama!" she sang.

He didn't have to do a thing. The girls helped him into bed. Mama Edith helped him wrap his arms around her. With one last wicked kiss on the lips, February giggled, winked, and turned him to face the wonderful pale breast. The goblin maids placed their hands on the back of his head and pressed him forward, and he was still gasping from the kiss as milk started to drip onto his tongue.

He felt Edith's hand stroking his hair, and the other slowly pumping his cock. But all he needed to feel was her soft tits, to taste her sweet, intoxicating milk, and to feel her warm breath in his ear as she cooed...

"That's my good boy!"

"Mama Edith!" he cried, and he sounded so helpless, so deliciously, wonderfully obedient and controlled and safe...

And as she soothed him and encouraged him to continue suckling, he heard the sultry seductresses behind him laughing.

"Look at those lovebirds," February said smugly.

"Look at him go!" Lottie giggled. "Thirsty, are we?"

There was a pause. They all started walking away, and as the door swung shut, he heard them giggling again.

And those giggles of triumph would ring in his milk-sopping mind until the next time they came to play with their pet dragon.

He hummed happily, suckling away at Mama Edith's teat, filling himself with her sweet, thick ambrosia, so heavy, so rich and creamy and irresistible. He almost felt sorry for them. Everybody knew it was much less fun to own the pet than to be one!

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! Feedback, comments and ratings are all super appreciated! <3