The Dragon's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,801 Followers

I smiled at her adorable desperation and with the gentle mouthing of her most sensitive promontory and the sliding of my tongue I convinced her that I had no intention of teasing her any more.

She was hot and incredibly wet. I slipped my hands under her firm butt and lifted her lower half up so that we were more comfortable. I dipped my tongue deep into her and my head reeled with the intensity of her flavour. I decided to treat her to something I knew all girls enjoy and I lifted her legs up higher so that her knees drew closer to her stomach, revealing all of her to my eyes. Her butt was exposed and I dove upon it.

"But that's my... ah!"

She struggled to pull away, but I held her fast. Of course, this should have been impossible, given how much stronger Lanissa was than me, but she was just behaving like any other modest girl, acting as though she was ashamed when wanting more.

At last she pushed me away and gasping she sat up on her butt.

"I want to do you, now," she said, blushing.

Her timidness was an act this time. She grabbed my shoulders and forced me back onto the bed. Grinning, she pushed my knees apart and fell upon me like she was starving.

That grin! With her mouth full of sharp, dragonewt teeth, I was suddenly panicked despite being out of my mind with excitement. But I had nothing to worry about. Despite her inexperience, Lanissa was careful not to hurt me and as I slid into the incredible wet heat of her mouth I forgot all about my previous misgivings.

Lanissa soon learned what I liked and the swirling and caressing of her long, dragonewt tongue put human women to shame. With her lying full-length on the bed, her big, shapely butt was on full display. She kicked her legs up and down, her long tail flicking in the air as she bobbed her head. The sight of her naked body and the wetness of her mouth soon brought me dangerously close to coming and regretfully I pushed her off. There was nothing in the world I would have enjoyed more than to have unloaded into her mouth, but that wasn't something a caring husband would do to his inexperienced wife. She deserved to reach the summit of her pleasure with me.

She looked up at me, her lips wet. "Did... did I do something wrong?"

"No," I gasped. "It felt incredible. It's just that I want us to come together." I drew her up beside me and kissed her. "Shall we?"

She nodded, although there was nervousness on her face.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll be gentle. It should only hurt for a moment. Do you want me to switch the lights off?"

She shook her head. "No. I want to see you."

I laid her back like before, when I had tasted her, and gently lifted her knees, parting her thighs. I lay forward, marvelling at her shapeliness, and just how tall she was compared to me. But our difference in size made little difference. Hell, the fact she was a dragonewt and I was a human made no difference either. She was the woman I'd loved for so long, without even being aware of it, and now she was lying before me, her face flushed, her chest heaving with eagerness. She tired of my appreciation of her naked body and with a snort she drew me to her.

"Do I always have to make the first move?"

Her earlier submissiveness fled under the power of her excitement. She helped guide my hardness against her. She was sopping wet and the touch of her hot slickness sent pleasure shuddering through me.

I leaned down and found her hungry mouth, our tongues intertwining as I slid forward into her. I tasted her gasp of pain as I broke through her maidenhead, and then another gasp as I went deeper.

"Oh!"

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I can go slow if you..."

"No!" she cried. She threw her arms around my body and then her wings, and together they pulled me violently against her. I bottomed out inside her and she cried out.

"Lanissa, are you...?"

"Shut up and make me your wife!" she cried.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I drew myself out of her - a quick glance down showed a splash of blue, her maiden's blood, between us - but Lanissa's face was no longer framed with pain. She was sick with desire and as her husband it was my duty to please her.

I slid back into her, slowly, almost teasingly, and she started to pant. My face was nestled in between her shoulder and neck and I could feel her hot breath on the top of my head. I slid back out, then in, and when she gave no sign of any more pain I fell into a gentle but energetic rhythm. The delight of being enveloped in that hot slipperiness is impossible to describe. Pleasure speared up my spine and Lanissa clung to me, her wings shivering, soft cries slipping from between her sharp teeth. The sight emboldened me to thrust more fervently into her, and soon she learned to bring her hips up against mine.

The two of us quickly found the rhythm that suited us best, a frenzied, hungry rhythm that lacked elegance, not that either of us cared. Lanissa dug her claws dug into my back and I bit my lip at the sharp pain, but it was quickly sublimated into the most exquisite pleasure. I attacked her neck, drawing my teeth across the smooth skin as her claws dug further into me.

I struggled to keep from coming too soon. Lanissa was getting close, I could tell, from her increasingly desperate panting. I felt her grow even hotter around my shaft, a blistering heat that brought with it a new flood of her excitement, and she threw her legs around my back, hooking her taloned feet together to stop me from pulling away.

There was no way I was going to pull away. Her sex was squeezing me tightly and with each thrust I could sense myself getting close. I bit my lip until it bled, the pain holding me back from the precipice. I needed for us to come together, tonight, our first as man and wife.

By the grace of the gods Lanissa did not keep me waiting. She could feel my increased eagerness and grinning, she brought her lips against mine.

"Don't hold back," she murmured between gasps. "I need you."

She pushed back at me wildly, trying to send me over the edge. Our hips clashed together and her pants became cries, sharp and hot, swallowed up by my mouth.

There was no holding back now. I slammed into her, all sense of control gone, and within moments Lanissa threw back her head and screamed. Her claws, nested in my back, spasmed, and my scream joined hers as they tore my flesh. I felt wet heat across my back, blood, and pain, but only for a heartbeat. A moment later I was coming, her screams and the clawing of my back driving me over the edge. My first spurt was so exquisitely pleasurable I barely registered it, but soon I was groaning out my desire against Lanissa's neck while I drove myself into her, bottoming out inside her as wave after wave of my semen poured into her. She crushed my body against hers, keeping the air driven from my lungs by my gasps from returning, and as the incredible pleasure of my climax flowed away and my spurts grew weaker, I soon founding myself desperate for air.

Lanissa's eyes flew open and with a happy murmur she unhooked her legs and drew away her claws and wings and allowed me finally to pull out of her. A mixture of our mutual pleasure flowed out with me, but I paid the messiness no heed as I simultaneously drew sweet air into my lungs and gasped out in pain. The scratches in my back had ceased being a source of pleasure and were now burning like I'd been cut with a whip.

Lanissa sat up and threw her arms around my neck and held me agaisnt her. She said nothing for a long while, but then, as though waking from a dream, she drew her arms away and looked at me.

"Is... is sex always like that?" she asked, her eyes shy.

"No," I said. "No, not really." I'd been just barely keeping myself upright with my hands pressed down against the mattress, but now the last of my energy fled and I slumped forward. Lanissa caught me and held me, and I felt sleep trying to swallow me up when a cry of alarm brought me back.

"What's wrong?"

"Your back!" she cried. "It's covered in blood!"

I managed a soft chuckle, but the effort made me wince with pain. "I think you may have been a bit overexcited," I said with no little pride.

I felt the mattress lighten. Lanissa had leaped off it. Then she gave another little cry.

"There's blood everywhere!"

I realised there was no way I was going to get the sleep my body so desperately demanded of me, so with a sigh I scrambled of the bed. Lanissa was standing nearby, staring down at her hands and thighs, stained with a mixture of blue and red.

I laughed. "Just like the ritual?"

Lanissa blinked at me. "The ritual?"

"You know, during the wedding. A million years ago." I took her hand. "Uh, maybe we should have another wash. I don't know if the owners of the suite are going to appreciate us leaving blood everywhere." I glanced at the bed sheets and shook my head. "Gods. It looks like someone was murdered there."

Lanissa looked herself and laughed. "Oh, you're right!" Then her face turned thoughtful. "So that's what my tutor was talking about. I thought she was joking."

It was my turn to blink at her. "What are you talking about?"

"I suppose it's another ritual, really," she said. "The sheets of our wedding bed will be displayed before the Assembly tomorrow - as proof of our mating." She blushed. "Now I understand what it's all about, it really is very embarrassing."

I began to say something but the effort made me wince. My back felt cold and wet and my thighs were sticky. I decided that any other surprises of being married to a dragonewt could wait until after we'd cleaned ourselves up.

--

We made love again while we were bathing, and this time things were slower, gentler, less frenzied. Lanissa was more agile than me in the water, unsurprising given dragonewts semi-aquatic nature. Afterwards we lay together, spent, in the water. I felt sleep slipping over me and joked about falling asleep and drowning, but Lanissa took my jest seriously. She quickly bundled me out of the water and we dried ourselves. Luckily, we'd been plentifully supplied with thick, fluffy towels. Lanissa also found some bandages, which she wrapped about my torso with gentle hands, apologising all the while.

Bandages. Well, I wasn't at all surprised there were some on hand, given I'd just had a taste of how violent a dragonewt wedding night could be.

Afterwards, we stripped the bed and found some more linen. Lanissa folded the blood-stained sheets with care and set them aside, blushing, while I remade the bed.

We slumped onto the mattress together. Lanissa lay her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I glanced down at the whole length of her beautiful body, now clothed again in her negligee, and I smiled ruefully at how she'd had to slip herself low down on the bed, her taloned feet hanging over the edge, so that she could lay her head on my chest.

My arm across her back, I drew her closer. Her eyes flashed open and she sighed and nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck.

"I think I fell asleep," she said.

"I'm about to fall asleep too, I think."

She murmured. "I had a lovely dream."

"What, already?"

She closed her eyes again and nodded. "I dreamed we were married. But that can't be, can it?"

"I don't know," I replied, yawning. "But go back to your dream and I'll find you there."

-

The next day I was woken by a discrete knock on the door. I pulled on my pants and left Lanissa snoring lustily in the bed.

It was a dragonewt official, one I thought I recognised from the wedding. He bowed low, his intricate headdress almost touching the ground.

"I have come to escort you to the Assembly," he said.

His hissing Common woke Lanissa up. With a shout she burst into the living area, still dressed in her negligee and swinging her sword.

The official stumbled backwards in alarm and I cried out that he was a friend. Lanissa stopped in her tracks and lowered her weapon. "Oh," she said, blushing when she realised who it was. "I thought it was an assassin come to kill you."

I helped the official back onto his feet. "The people are waiting for you, milady," he said with remarkable poise as he rearranged his headdress and dusted himself off.

"We will be ready soon," Lanissa said with a curtness I hadn't heard from her before. Well, she was the daughter of the Suzerain, after all.

We quickly dressed and then we were escorted out of the suite as a number of dragonewts entered, clad in white uniforms.

"Cleaners?" I asked.

Lanissa blushed to the tips of her ears. "Priests. They're here for the sheets."

The earlier official reappeared with a squad of soldiers. It was time for us to leave. I clung to Lanissa's neck as she glided slowly back down the cliff face flanked by our honour guard. This time there was no horse-drawn carriage waiting for us, no nod to human tradition, and instead we continued flying to a great open amphitheatre carved out of the side of the mountain. A crowd was waiting for us there.

With my arms around Lanissa's neck I felt suddenly self-conscious, but she just laughed. She seemed to be taking everything in her stride, now. "It's just like the play, isn't it?" she said. "Everyone will be talking about this for years to come!"

For once the mention of the play didn't produce an icy regret in my stomach. Instead, I joined in her laughter. "I guess so." I stared across at the crowd as a great roar of approval rose up to us and resounded against the great cliffs of Dragon's Tooth. "But I wonder if we'll be able to stop the war."

Lanissa blinked at me. "Do you really think my people are going to go to war with the home nation of our newest mascot?" Her smile grew mocking, but her golden eyes were glittering with pride.

A mascot? Well, there were worse fates, I decided.

Lanissa dipped the pinions of her wings and took us in to land. As we approached, I spotted my father beside the Suzerain, as well as a mix of human and dragonewt officials. A space had been prepared for us and Lanissa landed and gently set me on my feet. The applause rose and died away.

The official landed nearby, and with him the band of priests. Lanissa drew closer to me, her face hot, as they stepped out before the assembly and unfolded the sheet much as you would a flag, exposing our mingled blood, blue and red, to the crowd. The roar that greeted it was deafening. My father looked on, his embarrassment well-masked, but the twist to his lips told me that he was proud of me.

The Suzerain, meanwhile, came up to me and slapped me resoundingly across the back. "You did well, son. Did I not tell you she would warm to you in time?"

"Uh," I managed, biting back the agony coursing through my body. But Lanissa kept hold of me and with her help I stayed on my feet.

The Suzerain drew closer and lowered his voice. "Adding your own blood to the sheet was a brilliant idea. There is no way the Council can paint this anything other than an equal marriage - the truth of our two nation's joining is there in red and blue for all to see." Then he laughed. "Though you will have to abide with some gentle jesting. I have already heard it said that Lanissa deflowered you as well!"

Oh gods. It really was that damn play all over again.

But with Lanissa beside me, my embarrassment was no match for the joy filling my chest. I gazed out across the green and red shimmer that was the dragonewt crowd. Was I really cut out to be the trophy husband of a princess, a living surety of peace between our two nations?

The crowd grew quiet. All eyes were on us, expectant. Lanissa looked at me, trying not to smile. She pursed her lips and tilted her head.

This time I didn't miss my cue.

The End

taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,801 Followers