The Dragon's Whored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,515 Followers

"You are a bad dragon, aren't you?~"

Her breath was heavy. "I...I'm a naughty girl," Nella whispered. Her hair was a mess, curling around her horns and falling like a beaded curtain down her forehead. Her inner thigh glistened from her undeniable arousal. If she wasn't having the time of her life, she was doing an excellent job pretending so.

"How much to fuck your tits?" he asked, putting the dildo down and grabbing the bottle of suspiciously white fluid.

"10,000 Gold!" she shouted. He patted her head and shook his own.

"No, I don't think so. I think you're worth...300. Just enough to repair your gear after a dungeon. That's what fucking your breasts is worth, isn't it?"

She huffed, stammering her outrage. But the rouge of her face convinced him that she was getting off to getting haggled down so low.

"1000..." This time her voice was barely audible.

He shot her his cockiest grin and countered with, "I'll go as high as 800, and throw in a slutty armour appearance for you to transmog your gear. Wouldn't your Hierophant look better in some anachronistic booty shorts and a leather sports bra?"

Nella put her hands over her face, lying back on the bed. "Sh...shut up and let me lube my tits already."

It took a while to get themselves into position. The bed, though tall enough to accommodate Nella's height, wasn't very wide. While the dragoness applied the lubricant to her breasts, Rob took the time to work himself up to his full size. Wasn't difficult, as there was an incredibly attractive monstergirl rubbing an oily substance onto her massive tits in front of him.

"I've never done this before," she said with a shy smile. "What do I need to do?"

"Just press them together, like this," he said, demonstrating what to do by squishing her flesh himself. His instruction quickly devolved into fondling, however. There was just so much tit to touch! His hands roamed over her mammaries, thumbs brushing against her thick nipples and making her gasp.

"Aah...careful! Those are sensitive!" Nella said.

"Sorry. Just enjoying the sights." He wriggled forward and placed his rigid cock against her solar plexus and ever so slowly eased it between her cleavage. He muttered a mixture of curses and when the lubed skin took him in between her mounds of flesh, deluging him in unfamiliar pleasurable sensations.

"Does it feel good?" she asked. Rob managed a hasty nod while keeping the focus on his own motion. Sawing himself back and forth between her enormous breasts made his body clench up. She moved in time with his efforts, rubbing up and down his thick shaft and coating more surface area with lube as she did so.

Pressed up against her, he could feel the supernatural warmth of her body. Even grinding himself against her skin felt good! Before long, he was holding himself back with sheer force of will. Droplets of precum joined the lubricant in annointing her tits. She was making her body a sex toy for him to pleasure himself with...and that realization almost had him tipping over the edge.

"Alright then, let's get to the good stuff." He yanked his dick back, replacing it with a pair of fingers between her legs. He slid the digits along the inside of her thigh, and collected some of her moisture. He licked it up theatrically. "You're mine. My dragon whore for the night."

"W-what?" she stammered. This was his moment. Rob pressed her down against the bed, the motion enough to make her lube-splattered tits jiggle. In reality, she could overpower him at any moment given her incredible strength. But Nella didn't make any sign of being uncomfortable or wanting him off. Quite the opposite, in fact.

"We're not stopping here. I've got the Gold, and you've got the body."

"N-no, you c-can't..." she stammered, her heartbeat thudding so hard he could feel it through her skin.

"Can a human even knock up a dragon?"

"No. Or at least I don't think so. It's never happened before, but-"

"1200 gold, and I get to cum inside."

She squealed, almost like a dam of lust burst inside her. The sound of such a strong, attractive woman being driven to making shameless, high pitch noises of delight was making Rob's heart flutter in ways that had nothing to do with the carnality of their current activity. It was fucking charming, and that's all there was to it.

"Okay...okay but just hurry! Oh Gods I'm so fucking horny," she whimpered. Rob had never thought he could have this kind of effect on a woman, especially not the first time! But somehow he'd gotten Nella wrapped around his finger...and soon she'd be wrapped around something slightly bigger~

She scrambled up, knocking Rob off of her with a casual motion that reminded him just how powerful she really was. And Nella used that superior strength and size to bend over on all fours, showing off her nether regions for his amusement. Her enormous thighs splayed out to either side of him, her rear end pressed out and presented like an animal in the deepest of heats.

"Fuck me!" Nella's tail lifted far out of the way, her whole body quivering with intoxicating need. Rob needed no more encouragement than that!

As opposed to his gentle treatment of her tits, he shoved his meat hard into her pussy. She was so aroused that she accommodated him easily, allowing him to nearly hilt himself upon his first thrust. His groans and her moans made sweet music together. He proceeded to perform a live reenactment of Saint George's bravest deed, spearing the dragon repeatedly with his powerful lance.

She had a voluptuous figure that meant that her legs and breasts jiggled upon every thrust. He curled his hands around her hips, pushing even deeper inside her sauna-hot cunt. The cot they were on audibly struggled to keep from collapsing under the motion, but Rob didn't care.

"How do you like this, little dragon slut? Tell me how you feel right now."

Her answer took a while to emerge. "S-so good. A real cock feels much better~" she purred.

"Tell you what? Let's start a little game. Every minute you last without cumming, I'll give you an extra 50 Gold. But if you're a naughty girl and orgasm before me, I'm taking the amount you reach from your hoard. You'll send it to me of your own free will, knowing that being a lewd little slut has consequences.

"Ngh...no! My hoard!" she cried, holding a hand to her mouth. Another thrust dispelled her outrage, and her hands returned to feebly clutching the crumpled bedsheet beneath her.

"I'm not hearing a no, Nella~"

The wet clapping of flesh filled the dimly lit room as he utterly pounded himself into her hot slit. Feral, bestial grunting emerged unbidden during his efforts as he approached a second climax. His cock felt incredible. Her muscles inside were almost rippling around his plunging shaft, massaging him with every thrust. He thought it might chafe, but she was so wet that friction only barely entered into the equation.

Rob enjoyed the sight of her assflesh jiggling to the pulse of his penetration. He slapped his hand on her right cheek, forcing a squeal from the dragon.

"Like that, do ya?" Rob asked, rubbing the reddening handprint. "You're a dirty girl, Nella."

Nella huffed, her face covered in sweat-matted hair. "Yes, yes! Punish me!"

Rob obliged. He spanked her enormous rear end several times, alternating cheeks and varying levels of strength. His goal was to get more sweet peals of pain/pleasure from his little pet dragon, and he was duly rewarded. The pace of penetration slowed, but each spanking made her tighten up a little bit around his prick. When he resumed the act, she was somehow even wetter and more eager to be railed than before.

"Keep going," she begged, "Keep degrading me. Fuck...it's so hot..."

Rob grinned. "How does it feel to be giving yourself up for a fake, digital currency? Does it make you wet knowing you're a whore for something adventurers get for clearing a basement full of giant rats?"

She moaned, thrusting her thick rump back against Rob's body until she had completely impaled herself on his tremendous girth. "Oh gods, yes!" The human realizes she was doing the work now. She was slamming her dripping went cunt back onto his shaft of her own volition. Nella had become so caught up in the fantasy that she was using him like a living dildo. Not that he minded. This aggressive, needy sex had been some of the best fucking in his entire life!

She was in bits. Nella had been making do with self-pleasure for so long that she hadn't realized just how satisfying real sex could be. And his teasing had whipped her up into a frenzy.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me...oh Gods!" she chanted. Of course, she was doing most of the work. But Rob could tell that the fantasy she had mentioned was planted deep into her mind. This mortal, this human was going to inseminate a powerful, century old dragon. She was disgracing herself, her race, and all supernatural creatures everywhere. It was only a matter of time before she lost control.

In the future, Rob would be careful of draconic orgasms. When he felt her muscles in her pussy start to clench, he shoved himself as deep as possible to get thoroughly milked. What he didn't realize, or remember, is that dragons are very, very strong. When they started pulsing down on his shaft, he was forced to groan in a mix of pleasure and pain. It felt like her cunt was squeezing the very life from his dick. Though it hurt, it was simultaneously blowing his goddamn mind. Her shameless moaning didn't help his stamina either. Her low, guttural vocalizations made her sound like the animal she truly was.

When she relaxed, her upper body sagged downward. Her face squished against the pillow as her breath slowed. Nella was kind enough to keep her ass thrust into the air, allowing him to complete his own quest.

"You know what that means, don't you girl?" Rob chided, his eyes sliding to the antique cuckoo clock on her wall. "That was about...seven minutes. You're going to have to pay me 350 Gold just for the privilege of squirting your brains out. Now lay still like a good girl."

He gripped her hips tight, almost holding on for dear life. Rob slammed himself deep each time. His climax rose in his hips, flowing to his tip like the burning of a fuse. With a final thrust, he buried himself as deep as possible within the dragon's sauna of a pussy. Rob's whole world exploded. Despite having shot already, his orgasm was still impressive. Several jets of cream splashed against her hot inner walls, mixing with her juices to form a lewd slurry. His orgasm only waned once he felt like he'd shot about half his body's fluid content into her. He sagged against the dragon, weary.

"I've never shot so hard in my fucking life..." He kissed her back, tasting the slight tang of sweat.

She laughed. "Sorry about nearly ripping off your junk there. Involuntary contractions can be a bit of a bitch."

"It was a bit crazy...but it almost made it better. Goddamn." He slid out of her carefully. His softening shaft glistened in the reflected light of the monitors. Shortly after, a trail of his release dribbled down the bottom of her slit. The exhausted deliveryman was strangely proud. He had dumped a lot of spunk inside her.

He flopped on his back next to her, their bodies shoulder to shoulder to keep from toppling off the bed. Hammering hearts calmed to a more steady drumbeat, breath slowing and turning to the deep breathing of the completely satisfied.

Rob was the first to break the silence. "Sorry if I got a little carried away with the dirty talk there. I can get a little manic when I'm in the mood."

She rolled over onto her side facing him, offering a reassuring grin. "It was fine! Actually, truth be told, it was better than fine. Proper sex rarely gets me over the edge, let alone knock me over it. You...Rob...you made me cum with nothing more than your cock and a lot of smutty banter. Frankly, I am going to be hard pressed to go back to vibrators when you go."

"Do I?"

"Do you what?"

He flipped onto his side, holding eye contact. "Do I have to go? I think we can get along well enough. You're gorgeous, you seem to like me. Could we keep seeing each other?"

She thought for a moment. Then, turning her head, her mouth opened off to show a predatory grin full of jagged, white teeth.

"That depends...how much Gold you got?"

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,515 Followers