The Drawn Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Did you want me to cum in your pussy?” I ask. You are on the pill so we have little to worry about you becoming pregnant. “Yes, I want you to cum in my pussy!” You call out as you have another strong orgasm that I feel squeezing and milking me. “Cum in my pussy, Don. Please cum in my pussy. I want to feel you cumming in my pussy,” Becomes your litany. “Do you love fucking my pussy, Don?” you ask.

“Yes,” I reply with heated breath, I lean down to kiss your freckled back, “I love fucking your beautiful pussy.

“Are you going to cum in my beautiful pussy, Don?” you ask, your own breath labored.

“Yes!” I cry out on the edge of my own oncoming orgasm. I feed you my fingers and you suck on them hungrily, greedily. “Yes! I’m cumming in your sweet, sweet pussy, Laura! I’m cumming. I’m cumming. I’m cumming.” I repeat with every convulsion as my sperm is shot deep into your vagina. I collapse sweaty onto your back, panting near your ear. You are still licking my fingers and I pull them from your warm mouth.

“Are you satisfied?” I ask with bated breath.

“Yes,” you purr.

“Good,” I wheeze. I pull out of your moist insides, my penis shrinking. I grab your ass cheeks and spread them, opening your secrets to my eager gaze.

“Oh, that’s right, you wanted to eat out my ass. Go ahead ass-lover!” you say smiling, loving me eating out your ass almost if not as much as I love doing it.

“And I will!” I say triumphantly. I bow my head and begin tasting the wrinkle of flesh. Pungent sweat is on my tongue. I dip lower and eat some of my cum out of your pussy to which you make a pleasant noise. I push my tongue deep into your cum filled puss and lap out my cum commingled with your cum. Your legs spread invitingly. I drag some cum with my mouth to your anus and push it into your ass with my pointed tongue. I love it. I spear your ass with my tongue and taste that pungent pink. I pull back and glide my mouth over a globe of your ass and bite softly. I travel to the other globe and bite it gently as well. I dive down between your parted thighs and tilt my head to bite gently on your swollen labia, before licking more on your beautiful and tasty pussy, then going up to your tasty pink asshole. I go back and forth between your pussy and ass tasting each for a time before returning to the other and back again. I can tell this eating is making you cum little earthquakes by the taste of your leaking pussy. But I ask you anyway.

“Are you getting horny for round two?” I ask.

“I don’t know if I can handle round two.” You say emphatically.

“I wouldn’t go into your puss,” I say disarmingly. “I’d go here,” and a place my index finger at the entrance to your ass and press the digit inside where your ass hungrily eats it up and you moan with acceptance and pleasure.

“Is the baby oil handy?” you coo as I work the digit in and out of your pink asshole. It is and I get off the bed to retrieve it from the dresser. I lean down to kiss your star before I pour the oil over your anus. You giggle as it trickles down your ass crack. I close the bottle. I press the same index finger into your clean ass from your earlier bath and quick shower. After several motions sliding it in and out I add my middle finger, stretching your sweet, pink asshole. I soon add my ringless ring finger inside you and you are gasping and moaning at the pleasurable intrusion.

“Are you ready?” I ask. You nod and say that you are. I climb back over your body as you still lie on your stomach. “Spread your cheeks.” I say and you do. I push the head of my cock carefully into your rectum. You sigh heavily as you relax those tight muscles. I slide my oily dick deep into your bowels and you grunt at the penetration when my pelvis rests against your soft ass. “Are you ready?” I ask again.

“Oh God, Don, just shut up and fuck my ass!” you yell at me. And I do not disappoint. Slowly at first I saw in and out of your tight, pink asshole. Then I begin thrusting faster, you softly grunt with every deep penetration. You snake a hand beneath you and find your swollen clitoris and begin massaging it. I lean forward and kiss your freckled shoulder and notice from the tilt of your head that you are biting the pillow and I smile. I fuck your ass for as long as I can, enjoying the muscle squeezing my organ. I look down at our merging and watch as I oily slide in and out of your pink asshole.

“Tell me,” I beckon.

“Fuck my tight ass, Don!” you release the bite on the pillow to cry at me.

“This beautiful fucking ass?” I say and to emphasize I thrust vigorously into said beautiful ass.

“Yes! Fuck it! I’m gonna cum! Fuck me, fuck me!” you shout then bite down hard on the pillow as a powerful orgasm rips through your body. I don’t hesitate, I fuck you with wild abandon. Sweat beads on my body as I push in and out of your nice, round ass. I see you pull your hand from between your legs and place the gooey fingers into your mouth to be licked clean, and this act of debauchery pushed me over the edge.

“I’m cumming in your sweet, sweet ass, Laura!” I cry into her ear. Rope after rope of thick cum sluices into your bowels and you tell me how hot my cum feels deep inside of you. I pull out my withering cock and lean down to kiss your freckled shoulder before I eat my cum out of your ass.

Your distended asshole winks closed as I kneel behind you once more to taste your ass. “Oh Don,” you softly coo as my tongue begins eating my cum from your ass. I lick all over and around your beautiful asshole, dipping low to get some of the tasty cum from your pussy into my hungry mouth. I eat you like that for a long time, losing myself in your sex.

Tongue tired I withdraw from your pleasant ass and lie next to your relaxed figure. You turn to me and I lean forward to give you a kiss, and you taste my cum and your cum, and the pungent flavor of your ass on my lips and tongue.

“Shall we nap my little snowbear?” I ask. You hum an agreement. You turn to the side and we spoon in the wintry afternoon in post orgasmic glow and sleep for a short while.

*This story was inspired by a fellow Literotica member who made an impression upon me first with her stories then with her picture in her profile. If you know or figure out who you are, please don’t take offense, this is all in my imagination.*

12