The Drayden University Cheerleaders Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani and Candice miss the bus.
7.1k words
4.53
20.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers

Anywhere else, a whole squad of cheerleaders standing rank-and-file along the side of a bus, panties around their ankles, would have been scandalous. At Drayden University though, it drew attention, but only meant one thing. Another away game. Coach Greenshaun's first rule was simple. No panties on the bus. If the ride was quiet and well behaved, everyone got them back at their destination. If the ride wasn't peaceful, the offender had the choice of taking the field without them, or leaving the team.

As Dani got ready early that morning, she found herself in what was becoming a familiar dilemma. She was at university on a cheer scholarship, so couldn't leave the team without also dropping out of school. She knew that she wouldn't have to worry about preforming without panties if she just behaved well enough to get them back, but the older women on the team made it their duty to make that as difficult as possible for Dani and the other freshmen. It may have been hazing, or outright bullying, but for Dani it was where her real dilemma began. The other freshmen seemed embarrassed, but fell in line with reluctance. Dani though, liked it. When the seniors put their crosshairs on her, she found a growing excitement in her chest. Every humiliating task that followed, Dani saw as an opportunity to see how deep this depravity ran in her. Before last Saturday she didn't know it was there, and the novelty had yet to wear thin.

Prior to their last away game, Dani never would have thought subjugating her will to an older, more powerful woman would have excited her, but all the same, on the bus a week ago that's exactly what she found in herself. By the end of that trip, Dani had willingly agreed to submit to the squad captain Candice's demands for a month. That was only a week ago, but in that week Dani had been humiliated, sodomized, paddled, waxed, and forced to go down on every freshman on the squad. Even in not wanting to go along with most of it, Dani found her resolve to resist eroding under her lust. Every doubt that came about fed it. Every time she wanted to object she got more turned on. Paradoxically, the more she wanted to say no to Candice's demands, the more she enjoyed going along with them, and each time she submitted, the more lust filled turmoil the next one brought. Since last Saturday, Dani had never had so many invasive thoughts about sex in any of her 19 years.

On Monday Candice had gone through Dani's wardrobe with a knife, destroying everything she didn't approve of. That included almost all of Dani's bras, and every single pair of her panties. Some new clothing from the internet had started to trickle in, but as of this morning, none of the packages had included underwear. Candice had also taken possession of Dani's nylon cheer briefs, saying that Dani would be able to earn them back, but so far that opportunity hadn't presented itself. Candice had left her with a few sports bras, and other than her red uniform and a pair of white tennis shoes, one of them was the only thing she had on.

Standing by the side of the bus with the rest of the squad, a cool breeze gently billowed in Dani's skirt, gently caressing her bare pussy. Coach Greenshaun had called the squad into rank, and had made an announcement that a few of the women on the team had complained after the last game that when the bag of panties had made the rounds in the locker room, their pair had already been taken, leaving them to pick from several pairs that were damp and sticky. In the moments after the announcement Dani's mind wandered through the memory of the five men she had got off into the panties in question.

"If the honor system isn't going to work this year, we're going to have to be more formal about it." From under her track-suited arm, Coach Greenshaun produced a thick accordion folder. She worked her way through the ranks, collecting panties and cheer briefs from each of the women on the team. A group of ten to twelve young men had gathered, clearly watching, but from a distance that reprisal was unlikely. Greenshaun took her time, taking each cheerleader's panties in her hand, and pointing out and recording if they were noticeably dirty before putting each woman's in their own section of the folder.

Greenshaun was taller than any of the women on the team, reinforcing Dani's instinct that her physical imposition equated to her lack of authority. The coach's hair was blonde, long and straight, and during drill she normally wore a hat and sunglasses. Physically, the coach was in similar impossible shape to Shannon, lithe and lean. On the older woman the physique lost part of the femininity, but none of its grace. If Shannon was the gazelle, Greenshaun was the lioness. Stalking through the double file, she finally closed on the freshmen. She approached Janet first, and after the redhead stepped out of her panties and handed them over, Greenshaun noted loudly that they were, "Very damp."

Janet's embarrassment radiated outward, and for the first time of the morning Dani recognized the anxiety in the pit of her stomach that had been growing there all morning. She was about to opt out on Greenshaun's first rule, not out of obstinacy, but because Candice wasn't allowing her panties any longer. Would she be ejected from the team anyway? Would Greenshaun even care?

As the coach closed the distance between them, Dani's heart took to her throat. Looking down at the cheerleader's feet, Greenshaun said, "Get 'em down, rook."

Something about being called that by someone other than Candice gave Dani's perverted little heart a start. After lifting the hem of her skirt, she downturned her gaze. She caught the boys in the distance elbowing each other and pointing. Just yesterday Shannon had waxed Dani's mound clean. The senior didn't have a light touch with it, and it inflicted the exact sort of agony that kept Dani from having done it before. Unlike going to a professional, Shannon openly mocked Dani's pain, a silver lining that would make her more likely to keep it up.

Exposed to the morning sun, the freshly bare skin looked almost slick.

"Oh." Greenshaun wrote on her clipboard. "What happened to your briefs?"

Deadpan, Dani said, "I lost them."

After a couple of false starts, the coach leaned down to her, and in a candid tone, said, "You know this is kind of undermining my whole preventative discipline thing, yeah?" Dani made fleeting eye contact, and didn't say anything more. "I'm half tempted to send you packing now, or bench you, but I think going ahead to the game might just teach you to keep better track of your things. Sound fair?" Dani didn't answer right away, and Greenshaun added, "Or you can quit. But if you do, I need the uniform back. Right now."

When she left for the bus that morning, Dani knew the best-case scenario was taking the field without underwear on under her uniform. As events started to take that path the slow-burn sub-lust that had been around all week started to build again. "Yes coach." Dani dropped the hem of her skirt, and thought she could hear the boys in the distance groan when her exposure ended.

"You good to go?"

Still stone-faced, Dani said, "All good, coach."

Greenshaun checked in the last freshman's panties and dismissed the squad from rank to board the bus. Dani was second to last on the bus, and when she started to sit down by Charlotte again as she had last time, Candice called out to her from the back, "Rook! We're saving you a seat." Greenshaun watched in the visor mirror from behind her sunglasses, and caught Shannon flicking her tongue at the freshman as she walked to the back of the bus. The coach was willing to forgive Dani for misplacing a part of her uniform, but she started to wonder if that was the truth of the situation. She adjusted her cap and sunglasses, and took a posture that she thought might allow her to watch the back few rows in the mirror without being noticed.

As Dani started to sit next to Candice, the captain's hand groped under her skirt. After grabbing a deep handful of Dani's ass, she asked, "Where's your plug, rook?"

Dani lied, perfectly deadpan, "I didn't think you meant at games."

"How does always not include games?" Candice's face turned from anger to her razor slash of a smile as she dug into her bag.

That morning Dani had stood facing her bathroom mirror, silicone buttplug in hand. Instead of putting it in, she set it on the counter and practiced apologizing to her reflection. After a few tries, she had it down perfectly. Just enough of her typical flat tone that it could be heard as sincere, and a light enough touch of something else to sow doubt. "I'm sorry, captain. It won't happen again."

Candice's eyes flashed angry as she handed something to Dani. "I got you an upgrade anyway." She held a red box about half as wide as it was long out to the younger woman, and smiled intently as Dani took the lid off.

Cold and chrome, the new plug was longer and heavier than the old one. The stem was noticeably thicker than its predecessor, and the flare was easily another inch or more. Holding it Dani was painfully aware of the other four seniors watching her reaction to it. She wanted to take it in stride, but did not. Perversion welled up in her chest and was met with shame. She wanted this. The bigger plug, being watched and bossed. She wanted every inch of the cold chrome and some unshakable part of her hated herself for it, and all the while her secret pervert wanted that self-loathing too. She wanted it all, the degradation and the deed.

Candice handed her a packet of lubricant, and Dani stood to lean against the back of the seat in front of them. After applying a smear to the plug, the tip probed at her welcoming asshole. The first few times she had put the silicone plug in, she had tried to get it all the way in in one go. It may have only come from her eagerness to explore but she had discovered it went more smoothly if she slowly used the plug more like a dildo to fuck herself, gradually increasing the depth. In the past week, she had indulged in her new fascination with putting things up her ass every chance she had, and felt she could handle the size of the new plug so long as she took it slow. All the same, she didn't want the other women of the squad to know she was enjoying it.

The first thrust she managed to take about a quarter of it. She gasped quietly and took another pass. By the third she knew that her old plug would have been in by now. She sped up, taking a quick half dozen strokes, biting her lip by the end. She knew she could take it, and made one final hard thrust. As the flare passed her sphincter, she gasped again, mouth open wide, her face flushed.

None of the women in the back of the bus knew that behind her mirrored sunglasses, Greenshaun was watching the whole thing in the reflection of the visor. She wasn't positive what was going on back there, but just from Dani's faces over the back of the seat, she had a pretty good idea. Most of the athletics department knew about Greenshaun's rules, and didn't really have a problem with them. The athletics dean had talked to her about it once, and in her defense, Greenshaun pointed out that she had never gone through with her threat. No cheerleader in her tenure, had taken the field without panties. The rule was exactly as she meant it, preventive discipline, and a very effective means of weeding out the freshmen that just didn't have collegiate cheering in them. At the end of the meeting, the dean expressed his doubts, but allowed her to continue so long as it didn't escalate to hazing.

She didn't know what the seniors were up to in the back of the bus, but she did know that the dean would see it as escalation. Greenshaun had her moments when she had thought of abandoning the practice entirely, but it always seemed unfair to the older women on the squad who had already done it for years. Now those same women she wished to be fair to, were walking all over that silent courtesy. Allowing it to continue would risk her career, but bringing Candice and the other seniors to formal discipline may very well risk it anyhow. Shehad been given her chance to change the rules after all. In that moment, behind the dark of her glasses, Greenshaun knew she would have to clean this up on her own, and do it in a way that would keep the students she took it up with from going to her superiors. She had to use their own tactics against them. Humiliation, fear, shame. Candice was clearly the ringleader of the clique, and probably using her leverage as captain on the freshman. Greenshaun had always thought Candice was a spoiled brat anyhow, and was looking forward to taking her down a couple of rungs in the process of saving her career.

This wasn't something she could she could accomplish safely off the cuff. She wanted to march to the back of the bus and smack the crap out of Candice, but knew she needed a plan in place that would protect her and her career before doing so, and she knew just the woman to help with that.

Dani sat back down slowly, secretly savoring the new pressure on the plug. Across the aisle from her Shannon asked, "Can you send her over here yet?" Dani turned to look, and Shannon's uniform was pulled up around her waist, legs spread, pussy already wet. The muscles of her inner thighs held the same fascination to Dani on the bus as they had in the shower. Part of her hoped to get a closer look while the rest held up a thin protest that she was straight.

With glee in her voice, Candice said, "Of course," and shoved Dani into the aisle. Shannon kept her from falling, pulling the freshman into her lap.

Watching in the mirrored visor, Greenshaun caught a flash of chrome under Dani's skirt before she disappeared again, and turned to glare to the back of the bus. Knowing that enforcing her first rule would be her undoing, Coach Greenshaun wondered if she could make Candice somehow break her second. The second rule she actually had enforced a few times over the years, and every time resulted in the offending cheerleader leaving the squad. The second rule was just as simple as the first. The bus always left on time, if you weren't on it you got left behind. If a cheerleader missed the bus, she had to make it to the game on their own, or wait to be picked up on the return trip. If they didn't make it to the game, they were off the team. They were only making one stop today, but by the time she turned back around to the front, Greenshaun was ready to run interference at it. If it worked, and she could get Candice off the team, maybe she wouldn't have to call in help after all.

Led by a twisting hand in her hair, Dani found herself kneeling on the floor between Shannon's feet. The senior's bald pussy was within a few inches of her face, already slick with anticipation and radiating heat. The smell was working in Dani's brain, involuntarily making her think of all the pairs of dirty panties she had stuffed in her mouth over the last week. Shannon said, "All you can eat, rook," and pulled Dani closer.

Candice had first made her go down on Janet on Monday, and it was now Saturday. The time in between, Dani had "practiced" on all the other freshmen on the squad, an act of submission that fixed her place in the squad's pecking order at dead last. Candice made clear that if any of the freshmen asked Dani was to continue her practice, even if unsupervised. None of them had yet, but she doubted Janet would make it much more than another day or two.

Shannon was the first upperclassmen to volunteer herself, and Dani found some relief in that. Along with Candice, Shannon was one of the women on the team that was clearly her physical superior, and subbing out to her seemed natural. Monday in the shower, Shannon's wet and naked body was enough to make Dani question her sexuality, and holding that moment to scrutiny for a week had revealed that it was more her physical supremacy than attractiveness at work.

The senior still had two handfuls of her hair, but stopped her pulling to gently say, "open your mouth." Obeying, Dani was pulled into contact with Shannon's already soaked pussy. She half expected Shannon to do most of the work as Janet had, but when the hands in her hair loosened Dani knew it wasn't going to go that way. Her tongue pushed into the soft fold of Shannon's pussy. The taste matched the expectations set by the smell. As the lips of her pussy parted Shannon's natural lubricants started to run. Dani found her clit, and they both groaned gently. One of the hands worked out of her hair to grope at the seat for a cellphone.

Dani's head was pulled back again, tongue still mashed into Shannon's clit. She looked directly into the camera with an irritated expression, but knew better than to take her protest further than that. The camera lingered long enough she knew Shannon was shooting a video, and not just snapping a few pictures. She kept at Shannon's clit with her tongue, and worked one of her hands under the senior's leg, wrapping around the outside and resting her hand on the inner thigh. In that touch, the dilemma over her sexuality was not only lost, but a question she wouldn't had thought to ask. Looking at Shannon had been enough to make the question, but with the older woman's thigh muscles, taught as rope under her fingers, it just seemed unwaveringly right.

Dani put her head back down, and set about her work with new interest. Her other hand came up from her lap and ran gentile fingertips across Shannon's chiseled legs, groping at her impossible physique. Shannon's breath went short and Dani attentively kept at the method that seemed to illicit it. Her hands explored further upward, lingering on obliques, and thin waisted abdominals. Behind the cell camera Shannon's groaning started to become a constant. A feeling flittered across Dani's chest, taking more than a moment for her to identify it as pride.

She was proud that she was going to get Shannon off. On that admission Dani noticed her pussy was sopping wet as though that had happened instantaneously. It grew in heat and urgency, until she lowered one of her hands from Shannon's firm body to her own pussy to stroke her clit and the senior's at the same time. Shannon's breath went rougher, and her hips bucked with the time the freshman had set. Dani had brought the heel of one of her sneakers under her, and was grinding the base of the buttplug into it. As the senior came close Dani took the same edge. For a brief moment she remembered just a week ago, masturbating on the bus and trying to hide it, now she was doing it openly, while the woman she was going down on filmed the whole thing.

Things had escalated so quickly.

Shannon clenched her teeth, and her pussy gushed, soaking Dani's mouth and chin. The tension in Shannon's thigh went out, and she slumped back against her seat. At first Dani kept going, but realized in short order that Shannon was done. One of her hands kept at her own pussy, but after a moment had to admit that she missed that boat. She looked across the aisle to Candice, who just said, "Quit playing with yourself and get back to the front, rook."

Wide-eyed and deadpan, Dani said, "Yes, captain." On the walk down the aisle she wiped at her face, unintentionally adding the dampness of her own pussy to the smear. She flopped in the seat next to Charlotte, and asked, "You bring an extra towel?"

Lifting her attention from her Instagram feed, Charlotte sniffed at Dani, and asked, "Is there a reason you reek of pussy?"

"Probably."

"It's seriously all over your face." Charlotte cocked a grin and said, "I'll trade you." She held up her phone, "Towel for a picture."

Dani rolled her eyes a little. What was with these women and all their pictures? "Sure."

The phone came up between them, and Charlotte said, "Bite your lip some?" Dani obliged her, and she snapped a few pictures. "Nice. The flash really picked up how wet your face is." She cropped Dani's eyes out of her favorite of the pictures, and while handing the freshman a towel started to post it on Instagram. After it posted Charlotte turned to her and said, "So?"

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers
12