The Dreaded Office Boat Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

When she finally stopped crying I asked, "Are you OK? Do you want to talk about it?"

"Jakey," she sighed, "I don't know what I should do."

"About what?"

"I need this job, Jakey. I really, really need it. Remember last month in the park, you met my sister and nephew?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Alex has cancer. He's such a brave little boy and he's fighting it really hard but it's so difficult for him. When you saw him it was one of his good days but he has a lot of bad days too. Chandra needs to be available to take him to all his hospital visits and doctor appointments. She can only work part-time right now. She's amazing, I don't know how she can deal with worrying about poor little Alex and work too, but right now with everything else going on she can't make nearly enough to support the both of them. Her husband left them a couple years ago, she caught him having an affair and he took off and never looked back. And our parents live in a small fixed income apartment, Chandra and Alex can't stay there, it would be too much to impose on our mom and dad in that way.

"So I have to support them. I'm happy to do it, I love them both dearly. That's why I need this job so badly."

She paused, and I waited. Just as I was about to gently prod her further, she looked up at me with sad, tearful eyes and spoke again.

"But I can't stay here, Jakey. How can I, with what Shane... that... god, do you know what that asshole did to me?"

I gulped. "I'm afraid I might have an idea. I ran into him and his pals a few minutes ago. I was hoping they were just talking shit like they usually do, but I have a sinking feeling that's not true."

Rebekah shook her head no. "He's constantly making all sorts of lewd, disgusting comments to me. Same with his friends, too. He's always undressing me with his eyes, and it's so gross because he's such a creep. I tried to ignore it and hoped he'd go away, plus I didn't want to cause any trouble or have anyone worry about me. But tonight was the worst, Jakey. It was awful. He grabbed my ass and tried to kiss me, and he said by the end of the night we were going to fuck and I would love it. I'm scared, Jakey. What do I do?"

I knew I would be treading on shaky ground here. But I hated to see Rebekah looking so sad. I had to try something.

"Rebekah," I said, "I'm not going to tell you what to do. That would be disrespectful. But I do know what I'd like to see you do."

"What's that?"

"March into HR tomorrow and put an official sexual harassment claim against that loser. He deserves to be fired, at a minimum, for the way he's treating you."

"I've thought about it, and I want to, but I'm worried he'll find out and make it worse for me."

I nodded. There were so many things about women that I didn't know, and how they deal with unwanted sexual advances was just another addition to that long list. I was far out of my depth here.

"What about a change of scenery?" I suggested. "There are other companies, other jobs. I know you are good at what you do, so I'm sure you can find another good job somewhere else."

She shrugged. "I guess. I don't know."

I sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, Rebekah."

"Why?"

"I don't have any better advice for you. I don't think I helped you at all."

"It's OK, Jakey. You actually did help a lot."

"Really? How?"

"You listened to me," she said. A slight smile lit up the corners of her mouth, and it made me smile too. "You let me vent, didn't judge me, and listened. It shows you care about me and know how to treat me like a real person. Thank you, I really appreciate it."

"Well, I'm glad. It's the least I can do. I like you a lot, Rebekah. You're a good person and I only want to see good things happen for you. And if you do decide to leave this place and work elsewhere, I won't blame you at all, but I will really miss you."

"Awww, that's sweet. I'd really miss you too. Thanks, work husband."

"You're welcome, work wife."

Together, in a more comfortable silence, we looked out at the inky-black water of the river now that darkness had descended on the city. Then she let out a wry-sounding laugh and shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"You know the worst part?"

"No, what's that?"

"The guys I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole constantly try to get their hands all over me. But the one guy I do want to touch me either can't... or won't."

I snorted. "Unbelievable. That guy has no idea how lucky he is if you're interested in him. He must be thick as a brick."

She touched my chin and tilted my head to ensure I was looking directly at her. "Yes," she said sincerely. "He is."

I nodded, completely lost, both in my own thoughts and in Rebekah's lovely face. She didn't change expressions at all. She also didn't break eye contact with me... quite the opposite, in fact; her eyes felt like they were boring a hole in my very soul.

I thought about her answer. Was there more to it, a hidden layer just below the surface? Slowly... VERY slowly... I started to realize...

Wait... what?

"Are you talking about... me?" I stammered. Despite the cooling trend of the evening, I was breaking out in a serious sweat. I'd never been more nervous in my entire life.

Rebekah laughed and looked up to the heavens. "Finally, he gets it!" she yelled. Then she looked at me again and folded my hands into hers. "Yes, you big dummy! I AM talking about you."

"But... but why me?" I asked, still in major disbelief at this turn of events. For so long I'd convinced myself that I didn't have a hope in hell of being with her, and now she's telling me she wants me?! My mind reeled.

"Why not you? You're smart, sweet, funny, kind... and really sexy!" She punctuated her statement with a sly wink. "And I know you think I'm hot, too," she added. "I know you think you're being careful, Jakey, but I can tell you've been checking me out and that you like what you see."

"God, I'm sorry, Rebekah," I said, but before I could continue she interrupted me.

"Oh, no, don't be sorry! I like it, Jakey. I like the way you look at me. You're not like those other jerks. You look at me like you know I'm sexy but you respect me too. It makes me feel special and appreciated."

She leaned in closer and hugged me, and once again her soft, warm, heavenly body was against mine. "It also gives me a real tingly feeling... you know... down there," she whispered in my ear. I groaned as those sensual, sugar-sweet words, and her hot breath tickling my ear, sent shockwaves and adrenaline coursing through my system. Not to mention the rush of blood straight to my cock.

That was it. I had to do it. So I did.

I kissed Rebekah, even as a small voice in the back of my brain was saying in shock, 'Holy fuck, I'm kissing Rebekah!" Now it was her turn to groan, and I've never heard anything sweeter than the sound of her whimpering into my mouth.

"God that was fantastic!" she said, gasping for breath all the while after we broke the kiss.

"Yeah," was all I could say. She was right; it was a fantastic kiss... better than that, even!

"You know, I almost gave up on you, Jakey. I didn't think you'd realize how much I wanted you."

"Rebekah, I'm embarrassed to say that I was too busy thinking that you were just being nice to me and that you didn't think of me in that way. I thought I wasn't worthy of your affection."

"Oh, Jakey, you silly man!"

I held up a hand to stop her from continuing. "Don't worry, I'm never making that mistake again! If you'll still have me, then... I want to be with you."

She smiled back at me, and it brought her beauty in full display. "I want you too. And I need you, more than ever. So take me. Right here. Right now. Please?"

My eyes nearly fell out of my head. "Right here? Right now?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied.

"But... what if someone sees us?"

What Rebekah did then... well, I'll never forget it for as long as I live.

With one hand, she softly fondled my hard package. With her other, she took one of my hands, guided it down inside her skirt and panties, and ran my fingers up and down her pussy. Her drenched, wonderfully hot pussy. I growled over the dual sensations of her hand feeling my aching cock and my hand soaking in her sexual juices.

"Do you feel that, Jakey? Feel how wet I am for you?" she asked seductively.

"Yes," I croaked.

"And I can feel how hard you are. I want you inside me. So bad. I can't wait any more. I need you Jakey. Please?"

She batted her pretty, puppy-dog eyes at me, and suddenly I didn't care if the whole company turned up to watch. I was going to give her exactly what we both wanted.

She let me go and turned around to hold on to the railing. Swiveling her head around to look at me, she smiled and shimmied her tight little ass back at me. I unzipped my pants and slid down my boxers underneath, freeing my throbbing dick and pointing it straight at the target of my attraction. I moved her skirt up to her hips and glided her panties down. With one smooth, slow motion, I buried myself within her wet heat.

Nirvana. This must be what it feels like, I thought to myself.

"Ohhh Jakey!" she squealed. "That's so good! You're in so deep!"

"You're so tight and hot, baby," I replied. "You feel amazing!"

"Please Jakey... please fuck me!"

I moved my hips back and forth, spearing her pussy with long strokes. It was so dark, I wished I could see more, but what I could see looked incredible, and it felt a million times better than that.

"Faster, faster, please!" she begged.

I obliged and delighted in her pleasured gasps and moans. With one hand on her hips I let the other roam higher. I palmed her full, smooth breast, hefting its weight and feeling it through her straining bra and blouse. When I found her hard, pointed nipple, I rubbed and teased it, hearing her squeal over my loving treatment.

"Jakey! You've got me so close! OH! You're gonna make me cum!" she yelled.

"Yes Rebekah!" I yelled right back. "Cum for me baby!"

Two more thrusts and she did as I commanded. Her orgasm was spectacular. She held on to the railing for dear life and cried out loud. Her pussy clamped down on mine and squeezed. It was too much for me, indeed would be too much for any man, to resist.

"Gonna cum!" I groaned.

"Do it Jakey!" she answered. "Cum for me, I want to feel you cum in me!"

I moaned loudly again and fired off inside her, painting her insides white, giving her every ounce of everything I had. I was breathing heavily and felt temporarily spent, but very, very satisfied.

"Thank you Jakey," Rebekah purred. "That was even better than I imagined."

"I feel the same way, Rebekah. I dreamed about being with you for so long, but I never thought it would happen. Now that it has I can say making love with you exceeded every single one of my wildest dreams. You are incredible."

"So are you, Jakey. You're just as incredible. And I don't want this just to be a one-time thing. I want to be your girl and I want you to be my man. Please say yes."

"I could never say no to such a request. For as long as you want me, I'm all yours."

I rested my head on her back and we both sighed happily. Then we heard someone clear his throat behind us.

Rebekah yelped. I think I did, too. We both scrambled to pull everything up, tuck everything in and look as presentable as we could in the circumstances. We turned to see who had interrupted our moment.

It was one of the co-captains of the boat. If the phrase "grizzled veteran" were in a dictionary, the entry would have a picture of this guy as its definition. He was thin and wiry, with a shock of white hair and an equally full white mustache and beard. His tanned, weathered skin spoke to a lifetime outdoors around the water.

"Pardon me," he spoke in his gravelly voice. "Don't mean to spoil your fun, but we're gettin' close to the end and we need to clear you out of this space so we can bring this baby into shore."

"Sure thing, sir," Rebekah said, but the man just waived his hand.

"Sir's much too formal for this old dog," he said. "Please, call me Harry."

"OK, Harry, and... uh, if you don't mind my asking," I said nervously, watching him raise an eyebrow, "how much did you see?"

Harry chuckled, though not unkindly. "Got a pretty good show, I reckon."

Rebekah and I both blushed, and that just made Harry chortle again. "Wouldn't worry 'bout it too much. I can keep a secret as good as anyone. Besides, not the first time I've seen somethin' like that, and I reckon it won't be the last."

"Well, you are a bit naughty, aren't you Harry?!" Rebekah chirped. Her fun flirty self was back.

He shrugged. "It happens. Young kids like you get excited to be with each other. I understand, it's just nature taking its course. I don't seek it out, you understand, but it's hard to ignore when it's happening right in front of you."

Rebekah and I smiled and shrugged. Just one of the risks of sex in public, I guess.

Harry smiled at us and patted us each on our shoulder. "Enjoy what you have now, kids," he said, "because when you get to my age, sex is just a spectator sport." He must have noticed us starting to feel sorry for him, and he just shook his head. "Ah, don't feel bad for me. This old fella did pretty well for himself, even if I do say so myself. Sowed my wild oats as a kid, and then I met Stella, the love of my life. She's not as spry as she used to be. She doesn't move so well, her arthritis pains her something fierce. But to me she's still as beautiful as the first day I met her. She's given me the best 47 years of my life, and counting."

"Wow," Rebekah said softly. I nodded, impressed with Harry's story and character. He bade us goodbye with a sly wink. "You kids have a good night now," he said.

Rebekah and I smiled and wished him well. As we left him behind and moved towards the docking point, she said, "What a sweet guy."

"Yeah, for sure."

"But you're sweeter, Jakey."

"Awww, thanks Rebekah."

"So, I guess this boat cruise turned out pretty well after all."

I gave her a squeeze and tender kiss on the cheek. "Sure did," I answered.

"Told you you'd have fun!" she smiled. She then giggled naughtily.

"What?" I asked.

"I can still feel your cum inside me. It makes me feel so hot and sexy!"

"Damn, girl, you're incredible," I breathed. She just grinned, and her outer and inner beauty made her shine and glow like a beacon to the world.

But I was still concerned for her. Her story with Shane and his crew was not over. "Can I be serious for a moment?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Be honest with me, please. Are you OK?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm with you, and that's all I need right now. I'll worry about everything else later. Just... please hold me."

"Of course," I replied.

We were the first to disembark and head for the parking lot. We hadn't seen or heard Shane yet, much to our relief.

"Where's your car?" I asked.

"I didn't drive. Chandra gave me a lift here," she replied.

"OK, you want me to give you a ride, then?"

"Sure. But..."

"But... what?"

Rebekah smiled. "I told her all about you, Jakey. Remember, in the park, when I slipped up and called you my work husband? She suspected there was something more to that than just an inside joke. That night she asked me about you and wanted me to tell her everything, so I did. She knows how much I want and need to be with you. She and Alex are leaving on a much deserved vacation tomorrow morning. I told her I was going to make my move on you tonight, but if nothing happened then I was going to join them. They both love having me around, but this time she told me she hoped I didn't go because that would mean I got together with you!"

"Oh," was all I could say.

She wrapped her arms around me and engaged me in a long, slow, loving kiss. "So I want you to give me a ride, but not back to my home," she cooed, and her soft sexy voice left me breathless. "I want you to give me a ride back to your home. And when we get there, you can give me another kind of ride, if you know what I mean."

I groaned and quickly fumbled for my car keys. Just as I grabbed them, we heard from a distance the loud cackling of Shane and his buddies cut through the night air, which threatened to seriously maim, if not outright kill, our buzz.

"Oh no, he's coming," Rebekah wailed, looking and sounding very worried. "Hurry, up, Jakey, please!"

I unlocked the passenger side door and quickly ushered Rebekah inside. Easing myself into the driver's seat, I cranked my car's motor with a roar and laid down some serious rubber to make a clean getaway.

"Thank you," she said with great relief as I navigated the nighttime traffic. "I know it must seem silly to just run away from my problems, but I don't want to deal with them right now. I need time to think. And, I just want to be with you. I'll deal with it after the weekend, I promise."

"That's OK," I replied. "Do what you believe is right, not what you think I or anyone else wants you to do. I'll help and support you as much as I can. As for now, don't worry, you're safe with me."

Rebekah smiled and tenderly touched my cheek before settling back and enjoying the rest of the drive in silence, pausing only to text her sister to let her know not to expect her home because her mission to seduce me had ended in success. Wonderful, sexy success!

When we got to my apartment she asked to see where the bedroom was, and I smiled at her directness. I showed it to her and she had me sit down on the bed. "Wait here," she whispered.

After what seemed like hours but was probably no more than five minutes, Rebekah returned... and she was gloriously naked. I moaned in rapture at the sight of this angel before me. I didn't know where to look first. Her big beautiful breasts? Her smiling face? Her tight sexy pussy, with drops of what had to be the sweetest dew trickling from within? It almost didn't matter, because whatever I focused my eyes on was sure to fill me with desire... and make me very, very hard.

"Undress for me," she said sweetly.

I happily fulfilled her request, and was rewarded with her eyes widening at the sight of me and a melodious sigh of pleasure escaping her lips.

"Wow, look at how sexy you are," she whispered.

"You're sexier," I answered.

"You're too sweet," she purred. "Kiss me, Jakey."

We shared another deep longing kiss that only had us craving more. She tasted so fresh and delicious. I couldn't get enough of her.

She gently laid me down on the bed, and my hard cock rose up like a tower from my body. She straddled me, placed her white hot pussy directly over my throbbing member and sank down until I filled her up. I groaned loudly in ecstasy.

Rebekah placed her hand over my forehead. "Are you OK, baby?"

What a weird question.

"Yeah, I feel pretty damn good now!" I laughed.

She continued as if I hadn't spoken at all. "Awww, poor little Jakey!"

I did nothing but blink in total confusion.

"You feel so hot. You must have a really bad fever!"

I was beginning to recognize what game she was playing... and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"Now that you mention it," I said, "I do feel pretty warm."

"You're going to have to call in sick tomorrow, Jakey. You can't go into work in this condition."

"You're right, Rebekah. Can I ask you for a big favour?"

"Of course. Anything you want."

"Will you take care of me?"

Rebekah leaned forward to press her soft, curvy body against mine. She kissed me hungrily and I returned the favour. She then whispered wonderful words in my ear.

"Oh yes Jakey. I'll take such good care of you. I promise I'll make you feel really, really good."

I'm very happy to say, she was exceptionally true to her word.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
12