The Dreaded Subway Train

Story Info
Lizzy is molested in the subway station on her way home.
2.4k words
4.1
131.9k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJONEZ
AJONEZ
10 Followers

There is always a reason why I avoid the subway system.

Whether it is the people, or the way that the underground smells, and how hollowed out everything looks, I can hardly stand it. Plus, I live in a bad side of town. Ever since puberty hit, I've been getting looks from everyone, friends, family, neighbors, and strangers, it annoys me to the point where I just want everyone to leave me alone. Today, however, I can't. Shit.

I clench my fist as the metal door opens, people file out one by one on the other side and I have to take a deep breath before I walk in, the musty smell of sweat is creeping up my nose. I find a spot away from the crowd as much as I could possibly get and hold on to the railing. Most of them are on their phones and before I know it the train is moving. Somehow, even if I'm unsteady, and my feet are wobbly from the rumbling underneath, it is the least of my worries.

My eyes move to the people for a while, their heads don't move up to meet my gaze as they stare down at their phones with earbuds in. They are all young, the oldest person seen is a blond woman in her early forties. She's beautiful, unlike me. She's standing there tall, confident, all while wearing gym clothes.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad about gym clothes, I just always found myself to be uncomfortable when I put them on. Honestly nothing I wear ever fits. Yet, she matches them as they hug her body. I sigh and look back down, concentrating on the floor. Five minutes later I notice people getting off, I'm not sure how many, but I'm lucky that there are fewer people than before. I'm embarrassed to be here in the first place.

Get a grip Lizzy.

It's not every day that I experiment with my sexuality, in fact, I've never had done it before. Still, it's been locked in my mind ever since my best friend told me I should buy a toy. It's not easy to get away with things when you're a teenager, and it's even worse with siblings who can walk in on you at any time of the day. Yes, I'm eighteen, but it's hard enough as it is trying to get passed school and working, let alone saving enough money to get an apartment, and yet here I am, sneaking on a subway train, hoping I get home quickly because I'm carrying something. Correction, two things that I may never use.

Before you ask, it's a vibrator.

One of them is small, the clerk said it was powerful, and the other one, it's more embarrassing to describe since it's large with a dial, the smaller one comes with a remote.

I keep looking down, clutching on to my bag as if my life depended on it, I barely notice the bubble around me getting darker, but I can feel the presence of people. They are all around me but their backs are turned. Weird. I try to back away to give myself a little more space but I end up backing into someone. Wait. How long was that person standing there? I could tell it was a male, obviously towering over me, I can feel the heat of his breath and the size of his-

"I'm sorry," I squeak and jolt away, but he grabs a hold of me and covers my mouth, his other hand lifting my sweater, lightly trailing my skin. I try to cry out, even elbow him in the balls, but he misses it and I can hear the rustling in his pocket. The blade is cool against my hip.

He doesn't speak but I get the message. The longer I am here the more terrified I get. I gulp as he removes his hand from my mouth and ties my hands to the pole with a zip tie. Technically, it's one zip tie attached to the other, like hand cuffs, and another is attached to the poll that I was recently holding on to. I feel like a captured animal put on display. I can see them handing him something before he blinds me and wraps a bandanna tightly around my mouth.

"If you want to make it out alive you have to cooperate with us. We're the only people here but we can't let you be seen. "I can hear the smirk on his face as his hands move around my body. One hand goes up from the bottom of my leg to my ass as the other feels around the skin of my belly. I groan, not used to people touching me. I'm wearing black jeans and an oversized red sweater, but he doesn't seem to care. Within a few moments his hands reach my breasts and I squirm because they're cold.

"You like this don't you?" His voice is now a whisper but I'm crying as he gropes me, my nipples are hard all ready as he squeezes them in a way that makes me feel it in my loins. They've always been a D-cup since I started high school. Damn, I should've worn a bra, but I know they've been sensitive since my last period.

Then the train stops. There's no one around and I don't hear the doors open, he continues to roll my nipples playfully between his fingers as I hear a few words coming from the intercom.

"Passengers please don't be alarmed we are facing minor difficulties, we should be up and running in half an hour."

"What do we have here." He clutches my bag and I hear a light rip, then the zipper. No.

He chuckles to himself.

"Boys I guess we didn't need our toys after all, she's already got some in her purse." My face flushes in anger, but mostly from shame. I'm already kicking myself for not wearing a bra, but now it's worse because I went on the subway for a sex shop. He then slips his hand down my stomach, I can already feel the egg-shaped vibrator as he puts it in my underwear. I jolt the second it turns on; more tears fall out and panic rushes through my body as it is being pressed up against my clit.

This is definitely not how I wanted to spend my birthday.

"I'm sorry honey but we need to get you to cum." My thighs clench as the vibrator gets more intense, but his hand is keeping them somewhat apart, and I can feel everything. I throw my head back, leaning against my captor as my breathing becomes more ragged. "If only you could see how wet you're becoming."

I can feel the pressure inside of me building, so much so that I moan beneath the gag. He's right. I'm soaked. This is only added to my continuing frustration, I clearly don't want this. I've heard this happing to other women, but not at this magnitude.

"You don't want to get your clothes ruined, do you?" Knowing that I couldn't possibly give him a dignified response, I shake my head while he's pulling my jeans down. He then tells me to lift one foot, removing one side of the fabric off my ankle and does the same to my other foot as this one comes back down. My underwear is now exposed to him, and he's touching me. I'm violently shaking now as he bends me over, my arms are aching as they are slightly stretched out. Now he's using both hands to molest my vulnerable pussy.

He holds the vibrator on my clit, moving it around. The sexual frustration is now becoming unbearable.

"Look now it's dripping onto your panties." He knows that I can't see them, but my underwear is soaked beyond return as he makes then fall to my feet, and it's getting worse as he slides his fingers in my tight hole, rubbing my inner walls. I cry out with a stifling moan as I'm leaning on him again. Every pump of his fingers is pure torture as I get closer to my climax. It's only been about five minutes since the train stopped and I'm already dreading what's going to happen.

"What's wrong honey? Can't take the pressure?" He says as his fingers move faster, rubbing the vibrator against my click, removing it, and pressing it on there again, all whilst I'm squirming. Within moments every part of me is tense, then my entire vagina shakes as hot liquid gushes out of me in a spasm.

"There it is." I hear him exclaim as he removes his fingers out from inside of me, as well as the vibrator. I fall to my knees in a wet puddle of my own cum, but deep down I know that they aren't done with me.

I'm breathing heavily now, the sweat is glistening off me in beads, my nipples are erect and for some reason my pussy is sore, my thighs remain drenched. That's when he shoves the other one in. I scream in pain but it's muffled out by the gag. He's pushing my dildo in and out with the inner vibrator on full blast. My hymen must've ripped because he shouted loud enough for only me and the group to hear it.

"So how does it feel to have your cherry popped by a toy!"

I didn't like it, this was the most degrading and painful thing I've ever felt in my life. I'm moaning loudly as he thrusts it in with a steady pace, but very roughly while he holds my ass. It only takes a minute before I cum again, but this time it's a steady stream of hot liquid mixed in with my blood instead of an outburst. Still, it's just as painful. I'm quivering as he takes it out and playfully rubs it against my other hole, the vibrator still going at a lower volume. I shake my head and squirm as he thrusts it in there.

"Now we're going to have some real fun." He moves it in and out of me like he did with my vagina, only slower and more painful, shoving it in and turning the dial up. My ass is in the air now, my legs spread a part whilst he fingers me again. I'm mentally screaming and praying for him to stop as he shoves something else in my woman hood that only adds to my torture.

My virginity!

I scream in agony through the muffled gag, and fresh hot tears fall from my face. He's moving inside me, going faster with each thrust. Then I'm panting as he pulls my hips upwards and makes me sit with my legs apart on his thighs, taking my hips and thrusting them up and down, he's groaning in pleasure.

Each second, I'm suffering, whether it's from the vibrating dildo adding constant stimulation in my ass or the pounding in my pussy, it's like Hell. The pressure is building inside of me again as I fight my body, I'm rapidly thrusting against my will as he holds one of my tits and he pounds me harder, the smacking sound gets louder as he constantly hits my clits with his balls.

"Admit that you love this!" He groans. "Or I'm going to have to let them take turns." I scream at the thought and he removes my gag for a second. "Now admit it!" I sob incoherently while he thrusts. My mouth is dry as I am unable to get anything out, not even a no. "Admit it! You love my dick. You're a slut and you love this!" I cry in protest, he puts the egg vibrator back on my clitoris and puts it on the highest setting. He watches as I wail and moan in pure agony. I'm about to cum again. "You see my boys are very horny listening to your moans, and if you don't admit it you might have to endure this for a few more hours." My eyes widened despite the surrounding darkness.

"I'll do whatever want just stop this!" I finally gain my voice but it's hoarse from all the screaming.

"What did you say honey? I can only hear absolute submission. Admit that you're a slut. Admit that you like to be pounded!" He's stopped thrusting now but the vibration hasn't stopped, leaving me to bear the full extent of the torture.

"I'm a slut." I speak quietly and burst out into more tears.

"What"

"I'm a slut." I say it louder. "I love it when you pound the back of my pussy." I'm sobbing uncontrollably as he removes my blindfold and I can see the full extent of the mess I made. My cum puddle is large and there's a small mixture of blood, one of the guys standing in front of me is holding my jeans, but my underwear is ruined, still on the floor amongst the puddle of cum.

"Good." He puts the bandana back in my mouth and continues to thrust, still holding the vibrator against my clit, making me cum over and over again. Another orgasm overcomes me whilst he has a final thrust, shooting his seed inside and leaving me crumpled on the floor, my face now in the puddle. I can feel the semen flowing out as my pussy quivers. I fall to the ground as soon as he cuts my restraints, and I pass out from exhaustion.

By the time I woke up the subway was moving again and my clothes were back on me, including my underwear which was sticky, my phone buzzes. My mind is telling me that this isn't over.

A video of the whole ordeal pops up on my screen with the text that read "You belong to us now."

Finally, my stop comes and I walk out as fast as my body could carry me. My entire lower and mid- section was sore and possibly bruised. The egg -shaped vibrator is still in my underwear, it turns on only to my embarrassment. I collapse back down on the floor in front of the empty women's bathroom, then entire subway platform is empty, except for the five men fallowing me, snickering.

Before I'm able to move, my rapist is behind me.

"You're not allowed to take that out until you go home. We'll be watching you." I groan as he amps up the power and leaves me there broken.

AJONEZ
AJONEZ
10 Followers