The Dream

Story Info
About a dream I had about a fantasie of mine, a threesome.
4.3k words
3.56
13.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a dream I had a couple weeks ago, it was an intense dream, and I love to share with you people.

So when I fall asleep, I start to dream with a fantasy of mine, a threesome. My wife wanted to make me a surprise for our anniversary and thought that a threesome was a good gift, (I'm always giving her good, well thought presents).

We went to dinner, as we arrived home, she tells me that I need to use a blindfold. I accept, I love this kind of games. She blind fold me and conduct me to our bedroom and started to undress me.

Next she ties me one hand after another to the bed... and them do the same to the feet.

I was unable to move any of my members, to reach for her, to touch her, the only thing I had is my ear and my smell, but not for much time, she pick up some ear set, and tell me that the only thing I was able to do that night is feeling... I said ok, and before she puts me the ear sets with some chill music, she tells me one last thing, she wasn't cover my mouth because she need it free, but I couldn't talk or ask anything. I said ok again. And she puts me the ear set. So for a while I stayed like that tied up, blind, deaf, and voluntarily mute.

After a while a start to feel her tongue starting to lick my body... starting my lips going down to my neck, my nipples, by that time my manhood, was so hard, that it started to hurt...

She sees that and as she continues to lick my body, she started to caress my manhood, slowly, up and down, making time to her tongue to reach the hard stiff, for a while she stays doing that, until she decides is time to take care of my manhood, in detail.

She started to lick the point of my manhood, but I started to feel there were 2 tongues touching my small head, but not certain...

So I I don't believe that is two tongues in the tip, maybe my wife's finger, because she doesn't want anyone in the bed...

This feeling is strange, the only thing I can do is feel, nothing more, so it was my idea...

But the sensation of two "things" touching my penis, was growing, but I can talk to ask nothing, just moaning, as the sensations were intensifying...

Then the touch stops. For a few seconds. My manhood, stay there pulsing, hoping that those two "things" starting again the touch...

And when I least expected, she started o suck my manhood, trying to swallow, in movements in and out of the mouth... slowly, then with more intense movements. It feels so good, but at the same time it feels different.

The absorve of manhood, suddenly stopped, and she center it on my two little balls, sucking them to her mouth, at the same time the touch, that feels like a tongue, in the tip of my penis, appear again, could it be??? No I think to myself, but she is driving me so crazy with that...

As that strange feeling was taking over my body..., it as giving me a pleasure she never gives me until now...

I was loving as she was passing her finger by my penis tip, as the same time she was sucking my balls, finally she listens to what I was asking her to do to me...

She as driving me nuts to what she was doing..., but suddenly she stops, and say to me, that know it my turn to give pleasure. As she said that, I notice she was position herself to her pussy, near my mouth (that's why she need my mouth free), she "seat" in my face at "order" me to star licking her, she "order" me that want to see if I can make her cum only with my tongue...

I started to lick, but again a strange feeling of unknown over take my mind, it smells like her, but the taste and the touch, was different.

I think that maybe was a trick of my mind because the lack of my other senses, and continue to lick. First Iet my tongue knows everything that surrounds it, the inner lips, the outer lips, the little hole, and finally, the little pleasure button, hummmm, has I "see" the places of all things I started to lick around her outer lips, i notice on thing, she had remove her entire hair of her pussy, like I had always ask to her, she really had enhanced herself.

So I was lick around and between licking her outer lips, I do a little suck and nibble, of them, she starts to writhe, so i decide to "attack" her clit, so I feel her writhe even more...

Has I start to lick her little button in little circles, really slowly, her movements start also..., and somehow, she started to caress my manhood, start making moves up and down... hummmm, that feels so good...

so I accelerate my tongue movements, alternate between the circles, and sucking, and up and down moves with my tongue, her pussy, starts to drains her fluids all over my mouth and face, I love that taste.

She uncovers again one ear, and tell me that I need to speed myself because she was making me cum, and she wants to cum also, and covers my ear again...

And said that, started to suck my cock..., how could it be she is seated in my face turned to me... could it be my dream come true??? but she stopped sucking, uncover again my ear and say "Why you stopped licking, if you cum before me, the game stops there and no more play...".

I don't have time to think of that, I need to make her cum, I was enjoining too much that to stop now... so start to lick her, and insert my tongue in her little wet hole, with so intensity as if the world was ending that moment...

So I'm with a delicate mission of making her cum, before I cum, so I had to make a super hero effort. And without my hands, the effort had to be bigger...

So I started to lick and nibble and lick, more I worked that little button, more juice runs over my face...

She started to make more intense moves, more rapid moves with her hips, at the same time my manhood was work so good, she was sucking it so nice, slowly, alternated with rapid moves, but at the same time move that make my position so dangerously bad, because I can't cum... and to make me very worried, she started to make that deep throat I like so much, and accelerate my excitement, so I continue to lick and lick, and trying to get rid of my moorings, as she notice that she folded and grab my arms so I can't untie myself, as she folded, her air snaps in my head, and them I have the confirmation, I had another woman seated in my face...

As I notice that, my excitement was so much I can't hold myself, and start to spout my white juice, all over, and had and orgasm like I never had before, but for my luck the woman over my head (yes know I have certain it's another woman), start to make some kind of moves, like she is getting to the moon, as this happen, my wife take off the ear set from my ears and tell me, "now ear us moan", spoken that, I feel her mount my cock (sorry the excitement of writing this, I had to talk like this) and tell me to no stop licking.

So I start to hear two voices moaning, one over my head, grabbing it telling me that want more..., and my wife riding my cock in quick movements....

That amazing scenario it last for a lot of minutes, can't tell how much, until they decide, that they need to switch.

They change position, and as my wife puts her pussy over my head, tell me that, now, I have to make her cum like her partner...

The confirmation... we were not alone, another girl joins the party, but now the curiosity is main issue, how is that girl, that I've just taste?

No time to think, as my wife just put her pussy, in my mouth and "order" me to start licking, I do as order and start licking. Her pussy, was so wet, that drooled all over my face. At the same time, the partner starts to suck my cock, who became so hard, that started to hurt... but it feels so good, two girls over me.

After a while, my wife unties me the hands, and led it to her tits, so I can massage them as I continue to lick her, they were so stiff, and her nipples were so hard of excitement.

After that she turn around, letting her buttocks over my face, and turn to me and say, I love when you lick my butt hole, please do it, and put it just in place so I can lick it.

Meanwhile she told "her friend" to start riding me, and she do it... It was wild, my cock, enter another pussy, besides my wife, it makes me so crazy, and horny. She starts to embrace it slow, and I feel my cock slowly disappear inside her pussy, until it stays all in, and she stays a while like this... and without informing, start to riding me up and down, take all my cock out, and put it all in..., she was making me crazy, and if she continues like that it makes me cum again really quickly.

I had my hands free, but don't know what to do with them, because I don't know who to grab.

Meanwhile, my wife just had cum twice, and drop down my head and start to lick my balls while "her friend" ride me, before it goes like this, she grabs my hands and put them in "her friends" breasts, and say to me, "Do you like them, I know you like big tits, how about those, is at your taste?" I was "frozen" of excitement, and can't answer her, just waving my head "yes".

As she goes under to lick my balls, she unties my feet but tell me that I'm going to have free movements, but can't take the blindfold. I agreed.

As she was talking to me "her friend" stopped riding me and drop off me, both help me get up, and told me the they were both now lying down, waiting for me...

My wife told me that they are stop talking and without touching their bodies, I have to guess who is who, just by only putting my cock inside both their pussy.

It makes me so excited, and with some help from hers, start to slide my cock in the first, so wet and wide, my cock enters without resistance, maybe my wife's friend, and start to penetrate her slow, sliding in and out, and making moves with my hips more quickly so I can fuck her harder..., after a couple of minutes with the first, I slide out from her, and go for the other, and do the same... I was so mad by not be able to see two gorgeous women in my bed, but the excitement of be able to fuck them, overweight the blindness.

After more minutes fucking the second woman, my wife tells me that if I guess who is who, the prize is the other little hole of both of them.

I went nuts, but I was almost certain about who is who, because one small detail, the last girl riding my cock it will be the girl that my cock, slide without restriction, because of my size, so it happens that the first girl I slide in after getting up, was the easiest to introduce, the second it was easy, but I need to push a little more to slide it all in...

So my wife was the second and her friend the first.

I felt someone getting up to near me, and take off my blindfold, I don't tell to them how I manage to guess, but I guess it.

And the prize is sliding my manhood inside both her asses, and be able to see it.

As my eyes were getting used to the light, I notice that my wife's friend is Celine from thrixxx. How the hell she could be here, and how my wife know her? She is like she told me in the e-mail, a look alike that actress. I was on my knees in over the bed, and my wife and Celine start to approach my cock, my vision of those girls together in my bed, it is so hot, and seeing my Celine she is really smoking hot, even better, that I had imagine in the game, hummmm so good.

They threatened to go to my cock, but do something even better, they lift up in front of me and give a French kiss, hummmmm, it makes me so horny, the first kiss of my wife with a woman, and in front of me, so hot and sexy, I was freeze of excitement, just stayed, there watching. After a long kiss, both decide to kiss my manhood, preparing it to go to wild terrains.

As they approach my cock, it was getting harder and bigger, but they don't care about it, both start to lick it, each one from one side, to feel their tongue travel, from the bottom to the tip, at the same time, what a sensation, and for even more pleasure, to see, when they arrive to the tip, their tongue, touch each other, unintentionally, but on purpose, it makes me so excited, that, I don't take long to gush my white juice again all over their faces.

They look at me surprised, and I make a expression of "can't help it, you fault", and they started to clean each other with their tongues, I was surprised, my wife, don't like that I do it in her face, but now with other woman for the first time, she even do that, what an excitement.

They pull me down, and tell me for you punish for covering hers like that, without telling, is to lick the rest that they left... Hummmmm, me lick my own cum, that was a crazy night so far, with so much new things, "why not" I think, and start to lick their faces, mixed with intense kisses, alternating from one to another...

After that, I needed a rest, two in a row without rest, but those two had the excitement in their peak, and look at me and told me to rest and just watch, "they tell me to watch?"

Saying that, Celine blink at me, I know she had a tendency for bisex, but never told me if she does it in real life, and my wife, I had certain that don't have that tendency, and kiss my wife, and for my complete amazement, my wife answers her kiss, with a hug to put both their bodies real close, and see my wife reach her hand to Celine underbelly.

I was so amazed to see that, my wife taking the first step, she must be crazy, the excitement made her mad.

My cock, that had become flaccid, because of the fatigue, instantly inflate and start to drain, that translucent liquid, such was the excitement...

The kiss seems endless, and Celine start to moan, because my wife had slide two fingers inside her pussy, making in/out moves with them. Celine stop kissing and start to suck and lick my wife's nipples, to make them hard, and because my wife's nipples are a little big, we can notice them becoming hard. It was driving me crazy so I started to caress my manhood.

The Celine was becoming so horny, that pushed my wife to bed, and open her legs, and slide her face between them, my wife let out a pleasure moan, as soon as Celine tongue touched her pussy..., she started to lick and suck, and do a lot of things to my wife, that I need to learn, It's true when they say that woman, know where to touch in another woman. My wife moans with pleasure, and was making moves with her hips that I never known she can do it..., at some point she tells something to Celine and for my amazed they put themselves in the 69 position, my wife below and Celine over, and see my wife put her head between another woman's legs, was too much for me, I can't stand there just watching, I need to participate...

So I lift up and as I was approaching, my wife makes me a signal to go to the side of her head, and Celine pussy, but as I was preparing to slide my cock inside Celine pussy, my wife waves her head "no", and as her partner in licking what she thinks about, giving the reward to me for guessing who is who.

She said "yes", so my wife, starts to lick the other ass, to lubricate, and tries to slide one finger in, while go back to lick the other pussy.

Celine starts moaning like no other, and my wife start to fuck her more rapidly with her finger, I was watching, observing, waiting..., Celine asked my wife to slide 2 fingers, and she do it..., the moaning, was even loader, not of pain, but of pleasure, after a while my wife take off her fingers and make me signal to slide my cock in..., she dedicates to her pussy, and I will dedicate to her ass, I approach my tip to the little hole, that was opening and closing of excitement, one of the times it open, I put my tip in and try to slide it in, it had some resistance, but the tip enter..., the rest was just a little push to enter, Celine gives a big "aaaahhhhhhh", gives me a scare, "did I hurt her?" but she look at me, grab my ass with a hand, and force me to enter all inside her..., my wife, seeing my cock disappear inside her ass, just approach my balls and suck them like crazy, hummm that was so good.

My wife tells us that she will leave us for a moment because she was getting a surprise for Celine (I'm gonna call by your name from now), and leave from below her, without causing trouble about me fucking her little ass, Celine then ask me to go faster, she wants to feel my cock really deep inside her ass.

Five minutes had passed and my wife approaches and had our strap-on put it on, Celine made a face of not approved, by Ana (my wife), tell her that the strap is going to be used in her, and ask her "if she already had ever done double penetration?".

Celine said no, but is tempted to try it. Ana, slide under Celine, with me behind her, with my cock still inside her ass. Celine, gives a kiss to Ana, and tell her "go for it". Ana pick up the strap with one hand, and points it to the middle of the outer lips of Celine, and made a little push to slide the strap in, because of the excitement Celine's pussy, was so wet and lubricated, that the strap slide all at once. Celine, moan really load, as she had too "cocks" inside her, Ana, ask Celine "So you like having two cocks inside you? I have some practice with this, so as you can see I can fuck your pussy, like I am a man," and said that start to make moves with her hips so the strap starts to slide in and out, I was in ecstasy, watching that, with my cock all in her ass, and as I felt the moves of Ana, I started to make moves, so my cock slides in and out also, at the same time of the strap.

Celine was vibrating with excitement, with her first experience, she was delirious, with the situation, that, without notice, she had and orgasm so intense that I had do hold her, because the lack of strength in her legs...

She turns to us and said "don't stop" I want more..., and we start sliding our "cocks" in and out of her, and she moan, and moan, saying "more, more", "yes, yes" and in the middle of saying that, kisses Ana.

The excitement was so much that I need to give pleasure to both of you, so I take out of Celine Ass, lift up Ana's legs and slide my manhood inside her ass, Ana moan so deeply, and pleasurably, that after four strokes from me, she had an orgasm so intense that she was unable to move, and Celine had to start fucking the strap... what an image. Both of them had just cum, they were "on fire" now they need my hose to put out the fire.

So I left both their asses, and focus on their mouths, they want to feel my "water", so they don't move from their position. Celine won't stop to being fucked by Ana, and Ana started to fuck Celine Again.

I started to fuck their mouths, first Ana, as she was in a beautiful position to do a thing that she loves, she drop down her head, push her body a little bit so she can make a right angle, so I can sidle my 24 cm cock, all in her throat, I start doing really slow, and slide a little bit, and a little bit more, Celine when start to see the form of my cock in her throat, start to kiss it, I look at her and said, are you jealous, It's enough for both of you, and take off Ana throat and stick it inside Celine mouth, because of the angle she try to fit all in but can't do it, so she said, "let me try like Ana", and lay down in bed next to Ana in the same position of her...

I came back to Ana and slide in again, because she is used to do that with me, it slides in without the gag effect, but can't abuse, but she wants me to fuck her like I was fucking her pussy, that excites me so much, so I start to stroke slowly, in and out, three, four times, and then go for Celine, as I was coming from one to another I notice, both have reach each other's pussy, and start to masturbate... another point to my excitement.

So put her head in position, and start to slide, really carefully, at some point the gag effect, I stopped, and toke off my coke, Ana lift up and start to calm down Celine with kisses and nibble her ear lobe, and make me a signal to start again, I slide in again, and then I feel Celine hand in my ass, pushing it for me to slide more, and I do it slowly, sliding, she was able to control her gag, and I was able to put it all in, all until my balls hit on her head. She let go Ana pussy and with both hands grab my ass, and make me do move of in and out her throat.

12