The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana meanwhile, open Celine legs and start to lick her pussy, and then lift up and stick her strap deep inside Celine pussy, Celine can't moan this time because, her throat was full of me, so, now she was trying double penetration, but different holes. Ana stroke a few times and the take it out lift up in bed and come to me and she was with her strap near my mouth and tell me, "when I make you suck this, it tastes like plastic, but today you need to suck like we suck yours, because it tastes Celine, and said that, stick the strap in my mouth, yes the taste this time was wonderful, Celine's taste. Because Ana leaves Celine pussy, so she started to masturbate herself, while I fuck her mouth and Ana fuck mine, Celine, had told me that she doesn't like what Ana was doing to me, but I don't know if it was the excitement of the occasion, but she, had to take off my cock out of her mouth, because, she had another orgasm, and it was so intense that I notice her legs trembling.

And because of that excitement I was near my orgasm also, so I tell the girls, and they put herself on her knees, they want me to shower them with my white juice...

So I start to masturbate myself Ana loves watching me masturbate, I don't know if Celine loves too, but she was there with a face of expectation, waiting for me to drop my nectar... They try to enhance the situation, licking my ball, kissing each other.

And after a good pair of strokes, I was near to let go my juice, Celine ask my wife if I could cum, in her mouth, she said yes but she couldn't swallow.

Hearing that conversation, make so near cum that I only had time to pick up Celine head and slide my cock in her mouth, and let go my nectar inside her mouth, she started to suck my cock, because she wants all my cum for her, until the last drop. When she drains all of me, I drop on the head, only to see my wife to kiss Celine, so they can share my cum...

In the end we all go to sleep, Celine in the middle with me on her back, and my wife in her front, spooning each other.

12