The Dream

Story Info
Encounter with feline of the female persuasion.
813 words
3.62
26k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the dream starts, I'm in my room, asleep. There is a full moon outside, and the light from it dimly lights up the area around the floor by the window and a diagonal beam across part of my bed. Then something causes me to wake up and open my eyes. The first thing I see is a pair of greenish-yellow eyes staring at me from the end of my bed. The next thing I see is the tip of a tail, moving from side to side, partially in the shadows, and partially in the moonlight. Then the hypnotic motion of the tail slows, and the eyes move towards me.

Then the moonlight crosses the face of this creature. A very human face, a very female face, with long black hair to the back of her shoulders. She smiles, not revealing her teeth, but I could still see that she had sharp teeth. As she moves closer, I can see that she isn't wearing any clothes, but that she had subtle black stripes, like that of a...Cat. That's when I realize that the stripes aren't just stripes, but short, smooth black hair. Then I see her tail. Her tail was connected to the base of her spine, and it's covered in fine black hair. Her tail moves sensuously across my body, stretching it's 5 ft length over my chest. She moves her head closer to me, and starts to lick my chest.

That's when I realize that her tongue is just like that of a cat's: like sandpaper. Her rough tongue scrapes across my chest, and then across my nipple. The blending of pain and pleasure was so perfect, and so exquisite. I would do whatever she would ask of me. This incredible 'Cat-Woman' was licking her way closer and closer to my boxers until she reached the waistband of my boxers. She brought one of her hands up to my boxers, and that's when I noticed that she had claws. Her claws weren't exactly like cat's claws, but they were longer (about an inch long), and not as curved. Flexing the tip of her index finger, she sliced through the fabric of my boxers like they were butter. Using her other hand she tore the rest of the boxers right off me. Then she looked up, as if to ask for permission. I saw those brilliant green eyes, and any thoughts of refusal vanished. She must have been reading my mind or watching my expression, because she smiled, revealing a little bit of her teeth, and began.

All at once, it seemed that my body was slowly melting. She moved her lips slowly around my cock, bathing it in a warm, soothing sensation. Then she started purring. I felt those vibrations along my spine as they traveled through me, lighting up every nerve like a Christmas tree. My mind was connected to every single fiber of my body, and all of the sensations rocketed back up to the Pleasure Center in my brain.

My synapses were flashing like strobe lights, and my eyelids were flicking open and closed. My eyes started to roll back in my head as she finished, licking her lips and smiling. She slunk up to my face and leaned in close, and kissed me. Her tongue pushed up against my lips, then slipped between them, scraping the skin raw in the process, and drawing blood. Her tongue twisted against and around my own, and tore the tip of my tongue open, making it bleed instantly. But instead of pulling away, I stayed still, curious as to what might happen. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, and with slow, deep slurps, started to drink the blood.

After she had gotten nearly every drop, she pulled away with a smirk on her face. There was a small rivulet of blood running down the corner of her mouth, but with a single motion, her tongue darted out and swept the trail clean. She brought her face right up to mine and said slowly, in a sort of purr, "I'm not just a Zoanthrope."

"What do you mean?" I asked, still curious about this beautiful creature of the night.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "I'm also a Vampire." Before I could respond, she twisted my head sharply, and bit into my jugular vein, making it froth blood into her hungry mouth, which she eagerly drank down. My heart was pounding furiously, serving only to send more blood straight into her mouth. My mouth opened and closed, trying to form words. Finally, I spoke, my voice cracked and hollow, "Good...I thought I'd never die. I was beginning to think I was cursed to live..." She pulled away, smiling, blood running down beautiful sabers in a mouth of ice. "Who said I was going to let you die completely?"