The Dream

Story Info
A wife dreams of the sex shes not getting with you.
1.1k words
3.44
23.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting in my chair just relaxing with my feet up I'm listening to Elton John singing. But I can still hear you in the shower I close my eyes I hear the shower stop and my heart starts to beat faster. I know momentarily you will be coming out and just then I hear your footsteps I open my eyes and I see you standing in front of me.

Your towel is warped around your waist I see the drops of water glistening off your body in the candle lit room. I look you wondering if you know that I want you more right now then I want to breathe. Without saying a word I reach up and take your hands in mine and get up. I put my arms over your shoulders I clasp my fingers together behind your neck and look into your eyes I try to tell you with my eyes what my body is telling you.

I can feel the wetness from your body up against mine I pull your head closer to mine and start to kiss you slowly at first then more urgently. My tongue searching for yours I breathe in deep through my nose and the strong scent from your soap hits me you know its my favorite. I slowly let my hands go gently down your arms I can feel your muscles under my fingertips I keep going down and reach your hands I take your hands in mine and lift them to my naked breasts.

You start to play with my nipples gently rolling them between your fingers while I'm still kissing you our bodies are so close I can feel your heartbeat. I can feel your manhood pressing up against me its hard and demanding my attention. I reach down and release your towel letting it drop to the floor leaving you exposed for me to do as I wish with you.

I kiss you even harder more deeper my breaths are getting faster and my face feels flush. I start to kiss down your neck and chest my lips are moist from the water on your body. I run my hands on your chest playing with the hair I don't want to waste any tI'me so I bend at my knees leading us onto the floor.

We are on our knees and I start kissing and licking my way down the water has a very faint taste of soap. I reach your bellybutton and stop I look up at your and ask you in almost a whisper "Do you want me"? " Do you want me right now?" Instead of answering me you gently push my head down to your manhood. I take it in my hands and start to kiss it stopping momentarily to look up at you when I see the smile on your face I continue and start to lick it

Feeling its so very hard I start to suck on it I go up and down on it slow at first then faster stopping once in a while to lick it and tease it with my tongue. I can hear you breathing faster now as moans are coming from you. I stop and lean back and lay back in a half sitting position and I ask you please eat me now. I spread my legs for you and I take a free hand and part my lips for you.

You lean down to me and put you head down to my pussy and as you suck on my clit as you put a finger in me you go in and out of my pussy. You take your free hand and start to rub my clit you put your finger in deeper till you find my g-spot. I run my hands through your hair and soft moans and sighs escape me.

My legs begin to shake and I say "Oh my God don't stop don't stop "!!!!!!!! My stomach tightens as you bring me to orgasm and my moans are getting louder. I grab onto your arms and pull you up to me and I tell you "I want it and I want it now "!!!!!!! I lay back and pull you down on top of me I take your face in my hands and lick your lips. I feel you teasing the opening of my pussy with the tip of your hard cock.

I don't want to wait any longer and I push my bottom down and you go in me I moan out as it feels so damn good. I put my arms over your shoulders and run my nails down your back and wrap my legs around you trying to get you as far into me as I can. I move under you fast and hard my moves matching yours and I'm moaning so loud now as I'm cumming yet again.

I roll us over and I'm on top I put my legs behind me and I lean back with my arms behind me holding me up. I lean my head back and start moving up and down on you. I feel you playing with my clit I keep moving fast I'm getting so wet I don't want this to end but I cant slow down it feels too good. I lean forward on you and my hands are free now I keep moving on you as your playing with my clit and I pinch my nipples pulling them out and releasing them and doing it again and again.

You lean up to me and take my breast in your mouth and gently bite and suck on them taking turns with them. You tell me oh baby I'm cumming I start moving even harder on you and feel your hot cum shoot into me. I don't stop I want every drop of you in me I look down at you and see the smile forming on your face and I get off you and lay next to you with my head cradled in your arm.

I lay my arm over you and run my fingers up and down your chest. I lean over and kiss your chest and I can tease the salt from your sweat on my lips. I release my breath with a sigh and without saying a word we fall asleep there on the floor with the candles giving off a soft glow the music playing and more content then we have ever been.

In the morning I stretch out and get out of bed ready to go about my day. As I walk through the living room I look at the spot on the floor and with a big smile I think to myself I wish it wasn't just a dream.