The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start washing me tenderly, and you suggest we get out of the tub before we become fish. We dry each other with the towels, dress lightly and go to the room and have lunch. I turn the radio on and listen to a very erotic theatrical song talking about two cursed lovers that have only one night left for them. The sun has already set and my mood goes down. I sit beside you on the sofa as we munch the cold delicacies. You tenderly pull me to rest my head on your lap and start feeding me strawberries. You laugh at my effort not to choke. I just lye there looking out of the window at the city lights and listening to the soft music playing on the radio. You fondle my hair and smoke silently.

Both our cell phones ring and I get up to bring them. My husband says that he’s sorry if he wakes me up but he was worried about me and wanted to see how I am. I tell him that I’m resting, that you have been with me all the time, and that you’re trying very hard to relax me. He sounds thankful for that. He asks me when I’m going to fly home and I say probably some time tomorrow, because I don’t feel very well to travel this night. He asks to talk with you and I tell him you’re on the phone and I’ll tell you to call him back. He reminds me that he loves me. I tell him that I love him too and we hang up.

Your wife wants to talk to me and I go red. You hand me the phone and I feel guilty for talking to her. I tell her that I regret taking up so much of your time yet you’ve been so helpful, and she answers that she had given you specific instructions. I send her my kisses and we hang up.

You have already talked to my husband and you tell me laughing, that both of them ordered you to take me out tonight. I ask you where shall we go and you tell me you have in mind a place near by, for a glass of wine at least, but you have to go home and fetch some clothes. I tell you not to be too long and I’ll be ready for you. You kiss me tenderly and say that you’ll be back in an hour. I start getting ready. I choose a black long satin skirt with a matching see through blouse. My neck and shoulders is exposed. My black sandals make my pale pink polished toes look astonishing. I comb my hair in a high bow, making my neck show even more. I start putting a light make up when the room phone rings and the receptionist tells me that you’re waiting for me at the lobby. I hurriedly finish and come down. As I walk through the lobby I see you rising from the armchair, looking extremely smart in your suit. You take my hand and kiss it saying that I take your breath away. You lead me towards the door and in the car. The soft breeze of the summer evening gives me the Goosebumps.

You drive us to the center of the town to a fancy restaurant near a historical museum. Outside a band plays my favourite music. You lead me inside where it seems that you have already done a reservation, and the valet leads us to a secluded table near the yard. I listen to the songs while you order a bottle of wine and a variety of cheese. I sing to my favorite song which talks about a ship which is a heart and travels through the oceans of life. I turn to look at you and you take my hand and kiss it. I think I will melt right then and there. You tell me that you wish this night lasted forever for us. I tell you that so much happiness doesn’t last for long. We sip our wine looking at each other. You talk to me about your life up where you serve. You tell me of people I don’t know and with whom you spend your whole day through. You ask me about my childhood. I tell you how I grew up and the things I did. You ask me about the men in my life. I tell you the few things that I have done, both the good and the bad ones. You laugh with my remarks. Your smile as you follow my words, is so warm that I want to kiss you right then and there. I ask for the bathroom so that I can powder my nose. You give the directions. I say I’ll be back in a minute and stroll among the tables, feeling that you look at me. I return to our table and as I sit down you tell me that all the men in the room turned to look at me. I think that you’re exaggerating yet you tell me that I haven’t discovered my sexuality yet. We drink some more wine under the sounds of the soft songs and I tell you that I’m ready to leave. I want to have a walk around the gardens of the museum. You take care of the bill.

We stroll on the path among the trees and flowers holding hands. The night is cool and I shiver yet I enjoy it because when you place your hand at the back of my neck I feel its’ warmth. The spotlights are scattered throughout the garden and the atmosphere is full of smells. You let me walk in front of you. I turn around to face you and you stare at me. You tell me that my aura sparkles around me. I smile at you and you come near me, hold my hands and kiss them in my palm. I ask you to return to the hotel. You tell me that the night is young and we should go and have another drink. After all it’s still 10 o’clock. I tell you that I want to save these moments with you only. You ask me to dance with you under the moonlight. We do. We stroll around under the soft songs played by the band. Your hand wonders on my back and I tangle my fingers in your hair. You push me closer and I lean on your chest. You whisper in my ear sweet nothings and your whisper sounds lovelier than the music. I ask you to walk to the hotel. You tell me that you’d like that and that you’ll ask the groom at the hotel to arrange your car. We walk slowly along the streets, gazing at the shop windows. You smile all the time at me and ask about the things I like and don’t. I look at a beautiful blue crystal necklace at a jewelry store. You start wondering how it would look on my bare skin. I laugh at the faces you’re pulling me. I tell you that I never thought I would find you funny. You always seemed too serious to me. About everything. You pull me towards you and you whisper that you’re dead serious when you make love to me. I blush.

We reach the hotel and you make arrangements for your car at the restaurant. The receptionist assures you that he will have it parked at the hotel parking lot in an hour. We head up to the room. I open the sliding doors and stand out in the balcony. You come behind me and put your arms around me. You ask me what shall I do tomorrow. I tell you that it has to do with you, that mean, how long you can stay with me, and you say “for ever”. I laugh and tell you not to use big words and that I’ll be taking the night flight tomorrow. You kiss the back of my neck and offer to make me a drink. I tell you yes, and that I’ll call my husband. I do and we talk a little. He’s worried about me and I tell him not to. I make a joke about always having a fantasy of getting fucked outdoors and he laughs. You on the other hand giggle and make a comment. He hears it and asks to speak to you. He tells you to make sure that I don’t fulfill that fantasy of mine. You laugh at him saying that you will protect me with your life and assure him (being serious this time) that you won’t leave me alone at all. I go out to the balcony again and wonder in the night. You come out with a glass of wine and hand it to me. I sip it slowly and lean on you. You let my hair flow on my back and start planting kisses on my neck. You bite me slightly and I sigh.

I put the glass down and place your hands on my breasts. You knead them and at the same time lick your way down the side of my neck. I melt. You turn me around and kiss me tenderly on the mouth. Your tongue parts my lips and finds mine. You let my blouse slide and cover my chest with kisses. I ask you to take me inside. You take me by the hand and lead me towards the bed. You kiss me and at the same time undress me. You loosen up your tie and I help you unbutton your shirt. I lie on the bed and watch you undress. As soon as you finish I reach out my hands and you join me under the covers. Your hand slides on my body making a hot trail. I take your hand, kiss it and start sucking your fingers. I feel your erection bouncing. I smile and joke that you like being sucked. You take my hand and place it on your erection. I stroke it while you play with my nipples. You lick and suck them. I start loosing control. You come on top of me telling me that you want to make love to me forever. You place your member on my pussy lips and slide it up and down to tease me. I want you to enter me. You say you want me to beg for it. I do. I need you. You ask to tell you what I need. I say I need your cock inside me to fill me up. You ask me how long I’ve wanted it and I tell you from the first time I saw you. You enter me and I scream of pleasure. You tell me that I’m so deliciously tight, like a rosebud, that you want to stay inside me and fuck me to death. I scream “harder”. You push your whole length in me and you buck out again. I scratch your back and try to push you back in me. You plunge in deep and I scream again. You want me to look at you and scream your name. I do and for heavens’ sake I love having you inside me. You push faster and harder, and kiss me deep in the mouth. I come right then and feel I’m lifting off. My cunt sucks you with its’ spasms and you come in me calling my name. Your sweat falls on my skin as I feel you ejaculating huge amounts of sperm in me. You push one more time and then come out and lie next to me. I stretch my hot body next to you almost crying out of happiness. You plant soft kisses on my eyes thanking me for letting you experience that. You say that you haven’t managed to come more than twice in the same day for years now and its the fifth time today.

I’m about to have a shower and you say that you’ll wait for me here to have a smoke. I feel the hot water pouring down on me and I think back of they day we spent so far together. The attack, our first meeting and our first lovemaking. I start to get wet again and I try to convince myself that I’ve had enough of you and enough of sex for a day. I come out of the shower and dry myself. I enter the bedroom in a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around my head. You smile at me. You get up and go to have a shower yourself. I sit in front of the mirror to put some body lotion and to comb my hair. In a few minutes you’re out and you come near me. I see drops of water on your back and I start licking them off you. You tell me to stop if I want us to get some sleep because you’re already ready for another round. I laugh at you and tell you that I just wanted to dry you out. You make a face and say that I haven’t managed that yet. I turn around and ask you to help me dry my hair. You do and then you comb them for me. You say you love long hair, like all men do.

We head towards the bed and I lift the blankets. I let the bathrobe fall on my feet and climb inside. You come next. I smell the freshness of your skin and it’s wonderful. You sniff my perfume and tell me that you’ll always have that smell in your nostrils. Although it will be a little embarrassing because every time you will think of me you will want to jack off. I smile and tell you just not do it in public because it will destroy your hard and respected image. You pat me on the butt, saying that I’m much younger than you to be disrespectful. I squeeze you limp and cold manhood and tell you that it’s because I’m much younger than you that you wanted to have me. You say no. You explain the difference between young and erotic women. And the first time you saw me you wanted to know how I would react when making love. You say you knew that I would be like a volcano erupting. That if a man is clever enough he can only guess what I have to offer. You ask, what interested me in you. I tell you that I had the same thoughts when I first saw you. How it would be like to be loved by you. How your mouth would feel on my lips. That your arms around me would be like a fortress. I joke that if I had ever seen you in a uniform I would come right at the spot. You laugh at me. You put your arms around me and we fall asleep, tired but happy.

I wake up at the smell of fresh coffee. I reach out and feel your soft skin. You let your cup down and kiss me good morning. I ask you what time it is and you tell me it’s 7:30. I lift my body higher in the bed and ask for my cup of coffee. You joke that I have to earn it. I slide down under the covers, you get startled and I get hold of your already hard member. You try to protest, I tell you to hush and start licking your balls while playing it with my hand. Finally I reach at the top and sink it in my mouth. You grunt and with your hands you guide my head. I start sucking you, at first tenderly but then intensely. I hum at the same time and send shivers up your spine. You tell me that I’m fucking unbelievable and I suck even harder. You start fucking my mouth and at the same time I press my finger at your prostate. With a loud “yes” you come in my mouth gallons. I swallow it all withought gagging and suck you again. You protest that I’ll bite your member off you and I laugh. I ask you if I earned my coffee and you tell me that it wasn’t what you had in mind but it was even better. I sip on my coffee and you tell me that I amaze you because at one part I seem vulnerable, shy and fragile and on the other hand I act as a perfect sex object. I say that I’m both.

You tease me by spreading butter on my nipples and marmalade on top and then you lick and suck it off me. I get ecstatic by that and you uncover me from the blankets and put some more on my belly button. I laugh at your nose, which is full of butter, but you continue spreading my legs and put butter and marmalade on my clit. I shiver and you start licking around it and then you suck. I go crazy. You go lower and start fucking my cunt with your tongue. I squeeze your head between my hips and I scream that I’m going to come in your mouth. You ask me to give you your breakfast and push two fingers in my cunt. I come loudly. I’m panting trying to catch my breath and you slide on me kissing all the way up. You grin that we’re even now. I breathe heavily saying that it’s the best breakfast of my life. You hand me some toast and a glass of orange juice saying I’ll need it for the rest of the day. I ask you what are your plans for today and you tell me that you only have to go by the headquarters to arrange some things and then you’re all mine until tomorrow morning.

You get up to have a shower and I call my husband. I tell him good morning and he wants to know how I slept and I told him heavily. He says that if you weren’t his friend right now he would be afraid that you had seduced me and I joke that he should be afraid that I would seduce you. He says that if I give you that blowjob of mine you will run off with me. I laugh and tell him to be patient and that he’ll get his tomorrow morning. We hang up. I come to the bathroom and tell you what he said. You agree and say that it is a good idea. You come out of the shower and I dry you with the towels. I pop in. When I come out you’re already dressed up and smoke a cigarette on the sofa. Your gaze follows me as I get dressed and start putting on some make up. I can’t concentrate and I tell you to leave. We make an appointment to call each other whoever finishes first. You come near me and kiss me deep. I almost faint. You tell me to be careful out on the streets. You leave and I decide to go to a mall and see some merchandize I’m interested in. Having lost a track of time you call me to tell me you’ve finished and you tell me that you’ll come by the mall and pick me up. I get into a lingerie store to buy some underwear. I find the loveliest see through nightgown with matching bra and panties. And a lovely set of satin pyjamas for you. I head towards the cafe of the mall to wait for you. I order a cup of coffee, as it is still early and smoke a cigar waiting. You come and as you approach me I can see the bulge in your pants. I ask you if you are so happy to see me and you tell me that the moment you saw me with the cigar in my hands you had a raging hard-on. I ask you to sit beside me to feel you near me.

The waiter thinks that you’re my father and compliments you on your daughters. I note that your daughters are lovely and take my sunglasses off. He says that he’s sorry for the mistake and I tell him that that’s all right, I just use you for the sex. He goes red, you laugh loudly. You order him Turkish coffee and you ask me of my plans next. I tell you that I only have to visit one shop and then I’m free. You tell me that we also have to go by the headquarters and fill in some paperwork. You drink your coffee staring at me. I laugh at your sight. You ask me why and I answer that you’re so deliciously masculine that I can’t get enough of you. You ask me what I’ve bought and I start sliding out the nightgown. You catch your breath. You tell me that you can’t wait to see me in it and I tease you that you have to start imagining me. We get up to go to the store I want where I choose a formal and a casual outfit. You see me trying them and you nod that you like them. You offer to pay them but I don’t want you to. I say that you’ve already done too much for me and you’ll have to do much more. You carry my bags for me to the car and I like the attention.

We head towards the headquarters and the traffic is horrible. You turn on the radio and hum at the soft music. You tell me that you want to introduce me to some people I will find definitely interesting. I ask who, and you tell me it’s a surprise. We reach the office building, we park and we enter. Everyone in there salutes you and says good morning to me by name. I’m surprised. You smile telling me that you’ll explain later. We reach a cozy sitting room arranged for officers, where a rather old officer stands. He gets up when we enter and you introduce us. I surprisingly find that we have the same surname. He asks me about my father and I tell him. Eventually we find out that we come from the same roots. He says that he always told you that our family produces beautiful and intelligent women. He apologizes of what happened to me yesterday and congratulates me for the way I handled it. He says that I should even more consider his side of the army as something friendly and I say smiling at you that I already have more that friendly relationships with it. We shake hands promising to exchange visits, and we head towards the elevator to sign the paperwork for the attacker. In there I whisper to you that I need you to be “friendly” with me and make up for the army, and you laugh and say that I should wait. We do what we’re supposed to do, you introduce me to some other people and we head to the exit. It is already midday and I seem I’m wasting my time. I need you. You rush in the car and drive like a madman. Your hand is resting between my thighs and you find the wet spot on my panties. You grunt.

We reach the hotel room and as soon as we close the door, you tear my clothes apart and push me towards the wall. You’re like an animal. You tell me that you wanted to push your cock in me as soon as you saw me at the mall. You suck on my skin and I moan. You have me naked in front of you and you just undo your belt and I wrap my legs around you. You enter me forcefully. I scream your name and you grunt like a beast as you pump hard in me. You fill me up completely. My back bangs against the wall but I feel no pain, only the pleasure of your cock in me. My orgasm is earth shuttering. My cunt walls squeeze you and you become even more forceful. You come yelling my name time and time again. We collapse on the floor panting together. I kiss you on the lips and you say that you’re trying to believe what’s happening to you. I kiss you again and you roll me on the floor. I feel I’m going crazy with you. You rest your head on my breasts and I tangle my fingers in your hair. I feel I’m in heaven. I want to get up but I don’t want to leave your arms. You too say that lying on the floor is rather uncomfortable. You help me up and go towards the bathroom. Your clothes are a mess and you start taking them off. I tell you to go and have a shower and I’ll join you in a minute. I take out the new pyjamas and hang them beside the shower. I tide up the room a bit and ask at the room service for some things from the pharmacy and some lunch. They deliver them.