The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You call me from the bathroom and ask me to join you. I come inside and you have already filled up the tub with hot water and salts and you wait for me. I dive inside and you start soaping me all over. I tell you that I want you to shave my legs and pubic hair. You tell me that you had always wanted that and you start with my legs. It feels extremely erotic. When you finish my legs I sit on the side of the tub, spread my legs and you shave my pussy. I ’m so wet. It’s like you lick me. You say you would but you don’t want to eat soap and hair. You take extra care and finish when you remove every single hair from my pubic area. You wash off the soap and fondle my outer lips that are even more sensitive now. I shiver.

You let me get out of the bath and dry me carefully with the towels. I ask you to put some body oil on my freshly shaven skin. You do it with extra care. I’m wet allover again. I lead you towards the bed, lay a towel on top and let you lay down on your stomach. I use the body oil and start a seductive massage on your back. You moan. I slide down towards your feet and give them extra care. When I reach your buttocks I knead them and you shift to comfort your erection. I stop and ask you to wait for me.

I wear the see-through underwear with the nightgown and ask you to turn around to continue your massage. You do and when you see me in this outfit you gasp. Me on the other hand feel the soft fabric fondling my pussy lips and nipples and am already ecstatic. I continue your massage, softly and teasingly. When I finally reach your cock and balls you’re ready to burst. It has gone almost purple with your need to cum. You tell me and I ask you not to come yet. I stop teasing you, take off the nightgown and ask you to fondle me over the underwear. You suck my nipples through the sheer fabric and I breathe heavily. You unclasp them and let my breasts jiggle freely.

As you suck on my nipples again, you start fondling my bald pussy through the panties. They’re soaking by now. You slide them off me, you take the body oil and pure some on my clit. You start rubbing it and with the oil it feels exquisite. You ask me to lay on my front and you pure some oil on my asshole. I moan as you press a finger in me. I’m so aroused that it goes in easily. You lift my hips higher and put a second finger in my anus and at the same time enter my pussy with your hard penis. As you pump both my holes I scream. I feel full. I struggle to meet your strokes. With your free hand you start tickling my engorged clit and I cum gallons. My pussy gushes liquids around your pole but you don’t stop. You pound me even harder.

As soon as an orgasm subsides another one starts. I moan and tremble all the time and my cunt sucks the cum out of you. I scream you to cum in me and you laugh. You tell me that you’ll dry me out first and then you’ll cum for me. You start telling me how good your dick feels in my orgasming pussy. You tell me how much you like bringing the slut out of me. You tell me that you feel even my asshole sucking your fingers. Suddenly you remove your fingers and replace them with your dick. I moan even louder and you yell that you’ll come in my ass. I push on you harder telling you to cum for me. When you finally do I feel your liquids filling me up. You come out of me and your sperm gushes out of my spasming asshole. I turn around and hold you as you lay on top of me, both of us panting hard.

I still can’t believe that I experience so much stimulation. That I’ve done with you all the things I’ve dreamed about. You smile and tell me that you have to wash again. I urge you to and finish quickly because I want you back with me. When you do I replace you in the shower. I finish quickly just to not waste a moment without you. We eat in the bed feeding each other. We sip a glass of wine together and you ask me what I usually fantasize. I laugh and tell you that almost all the things I’ve fantasized about, I’ve done them with you. You try to convince me that normally you’re not insatiable, yet, with me around you, you can’t get enough of sex. You have already started worrying that you’ll get a heart attack or something.

You laugh when I tell you that it’s too early for that, almost 4 in the afternoon. We lay naked on the bed looking at each other and enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss. I feel well loved, well fucked and well attended. I tell you this and you kiss my forehead as your fingers travel on my bare chest. I cherish these moments near you nearly as much as having sex with you. I close my eyes and savor the feeling of my body next to your warm skin.

My cell phone rings and my husband sounds worried and asks me about my plans. I tell him that I will get the early morning flight back and he says that he’ll be there waiting for me. I hand you the phone and you assure him that I’m OK, and that you’ll drive me to the airport. He thanks you for a hundredth time. He hangs up and I call the airline to reserve for a ticket. You become sad. I tell you that we may have 10 more hours together, yet it couldn’t last any longer. I’m sad too. Finally, at the age of 30 I have come to find my sexual partner of a lifetime, someone that has brought the woman out of me and I can’t keep him.

You get out of bed and reach for your jacket. You take a box out of the pocket. You tell me to lie still on the bed and close my eyes. I sense you lay beside me and then something cold traces small paths on my skin, first on my belly, then my stomach and moving up between my breasts. I want to open my eyes yet you tell me to keep them closed. You move it teasingly around my nipples. I moan, as I get aroused again, for the millionth time today. You move to my other nipple and then down again stopping at my belly button. You stay there for a while.

Then you move lower again until your trail reaches my engorged pussy lips. I can’t take it any longer and I announce you that there’s no way that I’ll keep my eyes closed any longer. You stop and tell me to open them and in front of me is the blue crystal necklace we saw together in the window last night. I scream with delight and you offer to wear it on me. As soon as you do, we go to the mirror and admire it together. You tell me that you knew it would look delicious on my bare skin. I turn around and kiss you tenderly on the lips. You ask me to have it on for the rest of the day, and everyday that I’ll wear it to remember it’s trail on my body.

I smile at the thought of thinking of you out of the blue. I tell you that even now that I have you beside me, thinking of our lovemaking makes me wet. You touch me ever so tenderly and I feel like melting. You tell me that you’re already thinking of our next encounter. I tell you that I don’t know if there will be a next one. Next time we meet we will be with our spouses. You know better than me that we can’t risk ruining our relationships. You nod affirmative. Yet, you tell me that you haven’t gotten enough of me. And god knows me either. I lie in your bare arms and ask you to hold me tight and let me enjoy your smell.

I shiver and you tell me to put something on. I wear my nightgown and you come out of the bathroom with your new pyjamas on. The soft burgundy looks exquisite on you. I feel your chest on top of the satin. You put your arms around my waist and stick your forehead with mine. We dance to the music of the radio ever so slowly. I lean against you chest and if I could, I would wrap that feeling of safety and keep it with me as long as I could. I wonder in my mind and you wonder aloud at the same time. What did I long for in you? You’re 25 years older than me. You’re not handsome. You don’t have a perfect body. Yet I know.

You are one of the most sexy men I had ever seen when I met you. Your masculinity, your stern attitude some times yet your tender look towards the people you care for. The sparkle in your eyes when you are challenged by a situation or somebody. As I told you, from the moment I saw you I knew I wanted you. I knew you would be an unforgettable lover. Heck, even the thought of being near you sends me shivers. On the other hand I never imagined that you felt the same. I always had a thing with my plump body, so, with someone like you, who had always the advantage of experiencing different lovers, I never thought I would attract you.

As an answer, you kiss me deep on the mouth. We break our kiss and head to the balcony. As soon as we get out, you embrace me from behind and tell me to have a good look at the city. You say that I have to know that, for a woman like me, the whole city can be mine within minutes. That I don’t have to doubt, either for my abilities, or my feminity. That as soon as I want something or someone, it can be mine. I just have to look at it and it will melt. I turn around and kiss you. In a husky voice I ask you to make love to me for the last time, because I want you so badly I can faint.

You leave me stark naked, there in the balcony, available to be seen by everyone who wishes to. Thank god it’s gotten dark. You step back and look at my plump body, which is shivering with lust for you. You come near me again and your hands roam at my back as you kiss me passionately. I almost faint from your kiss. I ask you to go inside because it is too cold for me out here. We go inside holding hands and I lay on the sofa seductively wearing only the blue crystal. I smile and part my legs slightly and start playing with myself so that you can watch me. I ask you to undress. You do slowly, not wanting to lose sight of my fingers rubbing around my clit.

You urge me to get even more wet for you. I rub my clit more vigorously now. You tell me to close my eyes and push two fingers in my hole. You want me to think that my fingers are your cock pushing into my cunt. You tell me that, from now on, every time I play with myself and plunge two fingers in my cunt I must imagine of you. I start panting with anticipation for your touch and the real thing. I beg you to make love to me and you say, “I am”. I need to feel your touch. I feel your fingers trying to replace mine, and I open my eyes. I grasp your cock which is hanging in front of my face and lick its’ length you moan and try to support your weight on the sofa without letting go.

When I reach the top, I suck its whole length in my mouth and you groan. I let it pop out and see that you have your eyes closed. I ask you if you want me to continue and you answer me, “hell yes” and I suck you back in. I squeeze your balls and you moan that you are going to come in my mouth. When I sense you swelling up, I pull your balls down not allowing you to ejaculate. You are frustrated, yet, I continue bobbing up and down on your shaft. You swell up again and I stop. You get impatient and you move on top of me, entering me forcefully.

I yell at you to fuck me like there is no tomorrow and you honestly do. I hear your testicles slap on my pussy-lips as you pound into me. I moan and grunt having an orgasm in every stroke. I urge you to fill me up with your hot seed. I tell you that I need to feel you cum in me. You grunt and yell that you’re ready. When I feel you swell in me I lose it completely. We scream each other’s names and cum simultaneously. Then everything blacks out for me.

You wake me up with a kiss, stating that it’s time to get ready to fly. I moan and ask you what time it is and you tell me it’s 9 o’clock. I get up frustrated. I feel that sleeping was a waste of time. I walk to the shower and try to calm down. I don’t want our encounter to end. I feel it’s too soon. I allow the hot water to soothe my wanting body. I start thinking that something must be wrong with me and I feel so insatiable on sex. I get out, dry myself and put on some underwear. As I reach the main room I see that you’ve ordered dinner. You have already dressed, ready to go. I sit on in front of the mirror combing my hair and tears form in my eyes.

You come behind me, and start combing my hair yourself. You look sad too. I get off the chair and hug you. I whisper in your ear that I can’t accept leaving. You fondle my back and tell me that you also feel sad but there’s nothing else we can do. You tell me to get ready. I hesitantly do. After I dress up we sit around the table and have dinner in silence. As I stare at you, trying to absorb as much of you as I can, I can’t help but feeling sorry to leave. You smile at me with the sweetest and yet saddest smile.

You get up and nod at me to move on because we need a whole hour to reach the airport. We check out of the hotel, speechless. In the car you constantly hold my hand. You talk about this and that and tell me that you’ll be calling me. Also you note that we have to be careful not to hurt our spouses, so they can never learn what happened, or what is to happen. I ask you to take care of your family. I need to know you still are a proper father and husband. I urge you not to confirm yourself with other lovers, especially younger, and try to concentrate to your wife. I promise to let you know how things are with my husband and you tell me that if nothing changes, you shall talk to him and find out what’s wrong.

We arrive at the airport and realize that we only have an hour left together. We sit at the café, holding hands. You thank me for all the love, excitement and stimulation you received from me. You tell me that you’ll cherish these moments forever. I kiss your hands and ask you to think of me from time to time, especially when you feel lonely. I want you to remember how happy and content you made me feel these two days.

My flight is announced and I get up. As I’m about to leave you pull me in your arms and kiss me deeply. Tears form in our eyes and I kiss you back. “Remember me,» you tell me and I leave.

Will I ever have the chance to have you they way I had you for the last few days?

I wake up and I wonder if I ever feel the bliss you gave me in my dream.