The Dream

Story Info
Dominant and His submissive in a BDSM romp.
972 words
3.08
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DREAM

The wine has me relaxed, my body calm, my mind receptive to His innuendo. He has teased me all night with suggestions of what He will do with my body, but so far has not made a move other than to kiss me, to caress my breasts and occasionally the whisper of a brush against my thigh. i am more aroused than i want Him to know, trembling somewhat, wanting Him to touch me again.

He breathes into my ear, "you are ready to begin, girl," and i feel my breath quicken.

"Yes, my Lord."

"Good," and he ties a silken blindfold around my eyes. My senses are immediately enhanced, and my body, already aroused, quivers. He guides me onto my arms and knees, forearms bent, on my knees, ass up...already compliant, i feel the waves of arousal building, sending electricity from my nipples through to my toes. i feel his hands encircling my left wrist, stroking my palm, then pulling the right wrist together with it, behind my back.

"Hold them together," He says, and suddenly i feel a soft rope encircling each, wrapping three times, and then between my wrists, twice, pulling tight. He slaps my ass once, twice, gently...then again with increased strength as i feel the rope between my ass cheeks. Again and yet again he slaps my ass, harder, in rhythm as in sex, and i feel a new response, my pussy and ass beginning to quiver, getting wet...

i feel the soft rope being drawn across my ass and back, teasing, caressing my clit and her wetness, my knees wide open, feeling my clit erect, feeling helpless and reveling in that, the waves, the need, the aching to have His cock inside my pussy, my mouth, my ass, for Him to take me...His hands pull the rope tight, and I feel it encircle my knees...then between my legs...and around my ankles, again and again...through, between them, and back to my wrists...so tight, trussed. He applies the tweeze-shaped nipple clamps, much tighter than i have done myself, and the pain makes my eyes water.

i lay, waiting, blind, helpless. The sting of His hand comes from nowhere, not so hard, but a shock. i begin to brace for another, but His hand caresses the welt, gently. Then another spank, and another...on and on, taking on a rhythm, and i feel myself aroused, feeling the pulse, anticipating each now, ready for it...He stops, and caresses me further, feeling the heat of my ass, slipping His fingers down across my wetness, so slick now, i didn't know until He touched me, and i jump. He chuckles as he fingers my pussy, my clit, while caressing the welts on my ass...oh my God, so erotic, the combined sensations, and i can't move a muscle...i moan as He slips two fingers into me, His thumb still on my clit, so close, so close...

"No, girl, you're nowhere near where I want you." He laughs, and continues to fuck me with His fingers...the sting of His hand across my ass stuns me, makes me thrust against His fingers, and as He spanks me again, and again, in time with the thrusts of His fingers, i feel the waves more intense now.

Suddenly, He stops...His fingers still. i feel the soft leather tip of the crop caress my back, teasing, then swat hard on my ass, making me jump onto His fingers, again, again...pain stinging through me, hurts, and i want more. Am so aroused, the crop again rhythmic like His spanks, but so much more intense...His fingers begin fucking me again, in time with the crop's lashes...

He stops, and I feel Him move behind me, then the first full-deep thrust of His cock into me and i cry out, the pleasure is so intense...His hand spanks me as He thrusts inside me, hard, slow, deep, then faster...i cum hard, screaming, as he pulls my hair and fucks me hard, spanking me, i feel His cock suddenly harder...He is close, and i feel myself gushing sweet wetness in response, down my thighs, so slick...

He withdraws, and i feel His cock against my ass. Scared, but so very aroused, i feel His cock gently rubbing my wetness into my ass, rubbing up and down, between my pussy and ass, until i feel my ass opening, ever so slightly, to receive Him. His hardness is gently, carefully, exploring, entering...searing pain, and i gasp as he enters, taking the pain, feeling another jolt, another wave of arousal. He begins to fuck my ass, slowly, fully, the length of Him inside me deep, and it doesn't hurt any more...His fingers begin to caress my clit as He explores my ass, slow and deep, long thrusts. My clit is so slick, and his cock suddenly feels so good in my ass, faster now, full hardness, oh my God, fuck me, my Lord...His fingers move surely, faster, on my clit as i rock back on His cock with every thrust, taking Him all, so close, so close.

"You may cum, my girl," He whispers into my ear, His cock hard, fucking my ass so hard, and i do, screaming now, his fingers and cock have released me and the feelings are overwhelming....i can't stop cumming, it keeps going on forever...incredible electric sparks in my ass and pussy, throbbing, spasms, so painfully sweet, i can't stop crying out as they flow, and i feel Him release into me, his cock throbbing inside my ass, His sweat dripping against me, so hot, so wet, as He collapses onto me. W/we are bound together, and after a moment, He kisses my neck, my ear, my throat, my mouth as our spasms slow...W/we are one, complete, riding the wave as it slows, our bodies melded, molded, satisfied...W/we are one.