The Dream

Story Info
You have an erotic dream about a party.
3.7k words
4.11
11.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was kind of a beginning of the week planned event several of us were chatting about uneventful weekends so the party was planned...as the party begins at my house.

People are arriving and I was for once completely ready, I had been working hard all week.

I had worked hard to make sure this party would happen just right. Just the right mix of people...just the right mix of food and drink. I was pleased with myself; I was Happy with my week as well. I greeted several people as they arrived, I was strangely aware that my nipples were hard even though the evening was warm. I was not particularly aroused, yet.

The fire outside in the chiminea was burning nicely. The candles on the patio were burning...the Rum Sangria punch tasted so good as well. I noticed someone's arm lightly brush my breast. Hmmm -That felt so good, must be the wine I thought and I didn't even see who it was. Then you came in and I went to get another drink, I came to you and kissed you hard and passionately.

I could feel you respond immediately... then you told me "Aren't you the horny one tonight - Angie you better cool off with something really cold to drink everyone is just getting here! It is going to be a long night!"

I laughed and said "I know, oh how I know!"

The party was in full tilt with the music and people everywhere it seems...people dancing...first fast then slow, slowly we were dancing and kissing lightly, our bodies pressed tightly together, my mind is in anticipation of the tonight's activities later. Oh how I can't wait- it is always so good- you're so good orally- and I can't wait to once again feel your tongue ride between my pussy lips. Oh crap I better stop thinking about this; I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

As if you can read my mind...you say "Yeah it is that good, and it tastes that good too Angie."

The music ends and the dance is over, thank god one of my favorite songs is now on and we start to dance faster. I can't help but to move closer to you and alternately rub my hips against your cock as we dance- eyeing you cautiously- wondering what you are thinking.

After all that dancing I can only think I need something really cold to drink. I offer to get you one as well. When it takes me a while; you come looking for me, I'm upstairs. I had spilled some of the wine punch on my blouse and you walked into my room as I pulled off the wet shirt- with my back to you- you came up behind me and put your hands around my breasts, squeezing my nipples flicking them. Kissing the back of my neck...lightly biting it. I can feel you from behind, you are so hard...I can feel you bulging against my ass.

"Oh baby I want you so bad, slow and deep fast and harder than ever before," I managed to say as he kissed and bit my neck.

"But we have guests Angie."

You kiss the back of my neck and bite it with a bit more vigor and tell me "Fuck the guests...I want you too baby!"

With that you twist me around and begin kissing me hard and full on my mouth, lips parting and tongues deepening. Tongues doing a tango dance...hot passion, I can feel my wetness filling my panties- damn that reminds me I wanted you to wait and see these new panties later on tonight. You begin to push my pants down hard in hot moment and tell me to bend over your going to fuck me now- HARD!

"Oh yeah, that is exactly what I need tonight" you say, as you push my pants down you see my lacey see through rose panties.

"Yes...oh yes these are nice and you look great in them," then gently push them down as well...as you then slide my legs further apart and push hard and deep.

My loud moan is only matched by yours, as you are pushing harder and harder knowing that there are many people downstairs...this is even hotter.

I'm pinching my nipples through my see through bra...the pain and pleasure mixing and I can feel my clit getting larger and larger...I feel your hard cock ramming harder and harder. Bringing me to the edge then you back off...knowing this drives me insane as you pull all the way out then push it deep inside then you push all the way in and feel our rhythm together.

"Oh yes baby," I say as I start to reach down to finger my clit while you pump inside of me.

You immediately say "NO NOT YET...there is no way I want you cumming this soon!"

I beg you, "Please let me for the first time!"

But you know it will be far more than one time as soon as I start fingering myself and you're pumping inside of me...and you know it will trigger strong responses in your cock, milking it to a full climax. Your thrusts become harder and harder.

I beg "Oh baby you feel so fucking good...now please...now."

"No...Not yet...I want your specialty first," You say.

I smile as I look at you and start to move up as you slide out of my slick wet pussy. My tongue licking my lips as I bend down, I begin to taste the combined juices on your full hard raging shaft. I suck and lick harder and slower...working your cock...hearing you moan and hold my shoulders harder and harder.

"Oh God...this is incredible," I moan while massaging your balls in my hand sucking you harder and harder.

Suddenly you stop me and tell me "Turn around."

I'm so wet from sucking you. You enter me hard and urgently, I can feel your cock so big and engorged.

I start to move my hand to my clit and you say, "Oh yes baby please now...cum all over me...milk my cock...milk all of my cum...take it all inside of your hot pussy baby."

My fingers circle my hard swollen clit as it is slick and wet...just for a moment...I have the desire to taste it again...oh god how I wish I could but I cant stop this feels too good with you squeezing my ass...you slapped my ass a few times knowing this gets me hotter.

I can feel myself getting closer and I tell you. "Oh baby hold on...this is going to take you over the edge any minute" I start to squeeze my clit for a second as I stop rubbing and I'm lightly squeezing it...with you pushing your self in harder and deeper...then I cant hold off anymore. I rub and rub in circles lightly then faster and faster; circles that is the key.

"OH MY GOD BABY," I scream as I feel the first wave start to take me over. I scream out as you pump hard and I feel the second one harder than the first, I keep rubbing circles...and the third is hitting me as you moan first soft...then louder.

"Oh yeah baby...keep cumming all over me, I love it when you cum on my cock." He said in a deep sexy voice.

The next wave hits me harder and harder...and I can feel your so close...knowing the next one will likely take you over the edge I rub harder in an up and down line. The difference in friction brings this one on faster...and harder...I hear you yell out.

"Oh FUCK baby this is it," I feel your hot cum fill me and spasm hard! I keep rubbing, I know I'm milking you now with every spasm I'm feeling and your hard pushing.

"Oh baby...Oh baby, Angie fucking you is so good," till you slow to a stop and I rise to meet your chest and you begin to kiss my neck with light kisses.

You say "That was so good, how is it we can find things to make it this good?"

Right about this time we hear a sound and we both look up to hear the door creak a little more...and in steps the temporary secretary from the office...she says "I've only been here for the last two minutes, but I wish it would have been longer!"

Licking her fingers...her pants are obviously open...and it is clear she was masturbating in the hall while she watched and listened, what happened next...no one could have predicted or planned.

Without a word from anyone...she walked straight over to us and gave us a long stare...touching her breasts.

Instantly I have to admit my clit felt a stabbing and my nipples got hard. She must have seen it...she was looking at you...I was looking at you...I didn't know what to think or say.

I knew in my mind you had always wanted a threesome and with the amount of alcohol and we had and the obvious possibility of the situation presenting itself I wasn't saying a word one way or another.

No words were spoken at all, and time seemed to move in slow motion she moved forward and toward you...I have to admit my heart instantly had a stab...I wasn't sure I could do this...after all I really care about you.

I had thought about this long and hard before and I had always thought I couldn't do it because I would worry if the person I was with would like the other person better. But just as she moved to kiss you, she moved her hand toward my wet pussy and I couldn't move I had wondered what it would feel like to be touched by a woman.

The thought of it sent shivers down my spine and my clit was instantly on fire. I thought oh damn don't let me cum so quick now...not right now...if I'm going to really do this let me enjoy it completely!

After all my clit had just been assaulted by my own fingers that still were somewhat wet with my own cum on them, my clit was being fingered right now by this woman and it felt incredible.

As she kissed you and had her fingers in my warm inviting pussy a moan escaped my lips involuntarily. I think about my wet fingers and I lift them to their lips as they kiss...as she fingers my clit...their attention diverted to my fingers she begins to lick them and clean them off.

I can see that your cock is already hard...raging hard...this is new...so SOON? WOW! But I can't say I am complaining...I've never complained!

With her licking my fingers...I started touching your cock...she stopped and started sliding her pants down.

I knew at this point there was no turning back. I could tell she was wet. I wanted to feel and lick her...I wanted her to lick me.

With your cock hard and your voice heavy I could hear your urgency when you said "Why don't you lay back on the bed."

I stepped out of my pants and panties...and for good measure as I turned around I felt you unsnap my bra...I smiled...I was hoping my tits got some attention.

As I slowly lay back on the bed they both started to climb on the bed...she crawled up between my legs...the shiver I felt; there were no words for.

Your cock was as hard as I had ever seen it and all I could think of was getting it in my mouth..."Let me have that cock in my mouth" I said.

You said "Oh no baby this isn't the time for that," as you lay beside me and started to lick my nipples.

Just as I could feel a finger enter me...damn I almost forgot she was there with the sight of your hard cock.

I guess the surprise sent a spasm through me and my back arched just as her mouth and lips came down hard over my clit. With fingers on my clit and a tongue inside my pussy lips probing I was unsure I would be able to hold on for a long time.

"Oh god I'm not sure I'm going to last if you fuck me with your mouth that good, I've dreamt about this for so damn long!"

"Oh god I hear you say...I've always wondered that...if you would like a woman's lips in your pussy, and to hear you say it...fuck, Oh fuck Angie."

I feel your lips crushing on mine in one of the most passionate kisses we have ever shared...that combined with the fingers in my pussy that is molten lava...and the lips soft on my clit. I'm dying but in heaven all at the same time.

You feel my nipples harden and you know me well enough to know that the harder they get the harder I like them played with so you pull away from the kiss knowing I will not want you to.

One your pinching the other your teasing with light bites then you suck it harder and harder...I'm moaning and I cant stop now.

I can feel my pussy wetter than I think it has ever been knowing this woman; I cant even remember her name, is sucking it and quite literally sucking cum out of me...not only my cum but my boyfriends cum as well.

The thought of that must quite literally do something to me, I am unable to control myself my hips thrust up toward her mouth and I feel even more hot juice escape my body.

I know if she doesn't stop right now I wont be able to hold back my nipples are hard and tight and in his mouth being sucked so hard exactly...exactly like I want it!

"Oh god if you two don't stop I'm going to go over the edge and this will be completely over for me...oh god stop...stop now."

I feel them both slow their pace and I can start to relax as I feel my body lessen in intensity...my clit still jumping from all of the attention. I'm not even sure of what to say next here since I stopped them.

She starts first..."Fine you didn't want to go first...then take me...but I warn you I wont be able to last as long as you have," this dark haired woman pants.

My mind is racing...I don't know what to do...I've never done this before; I see a coy look in your direction.

I'm wonder what you're thinking...it was one thing to watch me getting pleasured but what now...what will you think of me now? I don't have to wonder long as you come to meet me right there between her legs.

You kiss me then ask, "Can I take you while you lick her?"

I reply..." Oh yes please fuck me again."

I know what to do, just as she did to me...in an instant...I watch as she is playing with her nipples. This sends a shiver through me to watch.

I dip my head down and spread her lips apart and begin licking her up and down so slowly then a little faster...I want to feel what she feels like inside so I stick my finger up inside of her as I lick her.

At that moment I'm on my belly and I can feel a hard cock enter me and my own moan causes a vibration in her that she cries out "Oh Please," I know I must be doing it right.

I decide to take her clit in my mouth and suck on it drawing it up in my mouth and as you pump me I moan and the vibrations pulse through her. Each time it brings her closer to her peak.

I again decide to taste her from the inside so I slide my tongue inside of her while I work her clit with my finger in circles just like I like. I'm circling her clit with my tongue in and out of her, in and out and in circles, over and over.

Oh yeah...and you're pumping me so slowly but with such purpose.

I know you're watching every move and I can feel your cock getting harder and harder with every stroke.

I know you so well...I moan as I feel it growing and I clamp my pussy muscles together milking you...I want your cum inside of me...I don't want it in anyone else!

I bring my tongue out of her pussy and I insert two fingers this time in her wet hot pussy and my tongue goes to work licking up and down. You working in my pussy and me working her clit and moaning I can feel the vibrations myself...I know how good this must feel for her.

Oh god...she is arching her hips to meet my every move she is clawing at her nipples...wiggling back and fourth. I change my licking to sucking again and I can feel this harden her clit...with my fingers inside of her soaking pussy I decide to lightly bite her clit like I like it and see if she likes it.

After all how different can she be? As I begin to lightly bite her clit and moan fingering her wet pussy; I feel her pussy walls start their descent into bliss. I feel her pussy tighten around my fingers and I start to bite her clit a little harder and work her pussy harder with my fingers.

I moan louder as you pump me harder and harder...in an instant she is moaning and screaming "Oh fuck me...oh god...yes...Oh my god...this is it...I've never...Oh my god," she is dying to cum now and I know I've got her right where I want her.

I stop and I start sucking her again...and I can feel another hard spasm hit her...as she arches toward my face...screaming wanting...still I'm playing with her pussy and moaning letting her feel the vibrations...she is screaming.

"Oh my god...oh no...Oh NO...Oh...Oh...no...yes...yes!" I bite her clit one more time and then and only then can I feel her hot white juice hit my tongue and lips and I know I've gotten what I've always fantasized about...she is shivering...and quivering completely satisfied.

He is still slowly pumping inside of me...aware that he is still so hard I say ..."Oh god...give it to me faster now, I want her to lick it out of me again."

It takes only moments for him to reach a full peak after watching us all of that time. And he too is spent...totally spent...that only leaves me...and I'm so wet and so full I just want to feel her mouth against me one more time tonight.

She rolls over and I move up on the bed, every muscle in my body is tingling aware of every sound below us a party is still in full swing and anyone could walk in at anytime.

We have been gone for so long -but I no longer care- I want mine now. I've closed my eyes and I feel fingers lightly touching me I feel a light tongue trail up my inner thigh.

I am so painfully aware of the need between my legs...a full need to cum...Not just cum but I need MULTIPLES to satisfy me now!

I feel him lay next to me kissing my neck and telling me how hot this is...I bend my head to kiss him.

Just as she starts licking my wet full pussy. I feel her sucking motion...knowing she is sucking his cum from me and I feel the blood rise in my clit. I want to touchmy clit so bad. I start to move my hand that is next to him and he grabs it.

Through the kisses he says "NO...let her...give this to you."

I start to feel the throbbing harder and harder in my clit and I want her mouth on it so bad...and just about that time I feel her fingers plunge into me and her mouth sucking my hard throbbing clit.

His hand is fondling my breast and I'm barely aware of my moans at this point the pleasure is taking over my entire body.

Her sucking and fingering me increases in speed and I give in and let the feelings start to wash over me.

"Oh god harder..." I hear myself moaning. Then I feel it she is repeating the same alternating acts I have done to her. She is biting my clit and fingering me.

Oh god...this gets me there...Oh god. At that precise moment I feel him biting my nipple and the pain and the pleasure collide and she alternates quickly to sucking and fingering me. I start to tumble over the wall and I can't stop...oh god would I want to at this point.

"Oh god...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...yes...yes,"...the first wave washes over me like being hit by huge ocean waves...the second one starts and I can tell it is going to be bigger as is builds so fast, oral always does this to me.

"Oh god...I'm there!" As she begins to bite and finger just at that instant...and the second... the third and fourth ones hit me like a tidal wave of pleasure.

I hear him saying "Just don't stop and she will keep cumming!"

Alternating between sucking and biting and licking I can't even keep count of how many times I've cum.

All of a sudden I know...I know it is here...I hope she realizes I do this...I feel it starting within me...and I arch just at the time she bites my clit and hits just the right nerve inside of me then starts sucking my clit again and I start the long descent as I start to squirt.

"OH GOD...Oh no, yes..." I scream out in total pleasure, the earth shattering all around me, my body wracked with pleasure and nothing but pleasure.

I know I have had the last one of the night. I start to shake and say "I can't take any more," she starts to just lick slower and slower...till she stops.

I'm laying there with the music loud as hell down stairs and she says..."If anyone asks I will just say I saw you two talking about going out for ice and I saw you doing a little hot kissing and no one will be the wiser...you both better clean up a little bit."