The Dream

Story Info
She dreams of you.
754 words
3.8
5.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying in bed ... alone ... listening to the sounds of the street ... missing you... The hair is hot in my bedroom ... yet I miss the warmth of your body next to mine.

I rub my hand across my neck...down to my collar bone - my skin is warm and moist from the humid summer air... as I rub my cool hands across my body...my mind wanders – I close my eyes and I think of you ...........................................

I'm on my back and you are above me ... looking down at me with lust in your eyes...with one hand you gently stroke my cheek...tender and soft...with the other you trace the inside of my thigh...always stopping just before.................................

You lean down and kiss me ... your tongue gently parting my lips and touching mine. Biting my lip just enough to make me whimper...you begin to trace the lines of my neck with your tongue ... across my chest and down to my breasts...You take one in your hand and softly caress it...your mouth is on my other breast...licking me...your tongue moving in circles over my nipple...My back begins to arch...moans escaping my lips...I grab your hair with my hands and bring your mouth to mine - kissing you hard and passionately...your hands are all over my body, exploring, caressing...your fingers like tiny lightning bolts make my skin tremble...I guide your hand to my inner thighs...and your fingers touch my wet spot...Gently rubbing my clit with your fingers ... your mouth on mine again.

My right hand is on your back ... nails dragging up and down your skin... my left hand reaches down and finds your cock...big and hard...you let out a moan in my mouth when I make contact...I gently stroke my soft hand up and down your shaft...In harmony we pleasure each other with our hands – kissing each other with such a passion that our tongues are like one ...

I push you off me and coax you onto your back ... I climb on top and turn around lowering myself onto your face ... you can smell me ... and in a moment your tongue is between my legs...licking my wet pussy ... I moan at how good it feels – you moan because it tastes so good ... I lean down and my mouth is on your cock. My lips slowly and softly wrap around your hardness...my tongue gently licking while I move my mouth up and down...I flick my tongue over your balls softly and caress them with my hand as I return my mouth to your cock...You are licking my pussy...wet and warm...and I slowly rock back and forth while licking the tip of your cock and moving my tongue up and down, faster and faster....your tongue is inside me pressing harder and it's all I can stand to not explode in your mouth.

You flip me off of you and onto my back and you are inside me ... so quick and hard it takes my breath away ... but you move slowly ... pushing deeper with every thrust...my tongue is on your neck...I bite you softly on your ear...and nibble your neck while running my hands through your hair...

I am so wet and you are so hard ... our breathing is heavy but shallow. My hips grinding to the motion of your thrusts...Your legs are trembling...my body is shaking ever so lightly...I whisper that I'm going to cum ... and then you look in my eyes and with one last final deep thrust – pushing as hard and deep inside me as you can ... I can feel the intensity and passion released and my body shakes harder...the orgasm blinds me and I feel you cumming inside of me ... hot and wet ... the tremble of your body matching my shakes....and then you are still...and we are spent. Your body is on mine...neither wanting to separate and lose the closeness so we lay that way – our bodies and souls connected...the heat and sweat from our bodies mixing and making us one ... You look me in the eyes and tell me I am beautiful...I look away, but at that moment feel as beautiful as I ever have...

My eyes pop open and you are there...your arms around me...your breath light and soft...a smile on your face...whatever you are dreaming of makes you happy and I curl back in your arms and know that I don't have to dream anymore.