The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alaghon took the cock out of her mouth and held it before Kyle's mouth as the latina forced his head lower. As the male organ made its way into his throat Kyle felt what he knew was the lips of the black woman with the small dick around his steel like member. Her jewelry flashing in the flicking lights just out of his vision as her strong fingers cupped his balls while her head bobbed up and down on his erection her tongue licking the underside of his shaft. As Kyle enjoyed his blowjob he found that he was doing to the cock in his mouth what he was feeling on his dick. His tongue was sticking out between his lips and was flicking ever so gently around the slit on the top of the dick that his neighbour Alaghon was holding for him as she reached forward and took one of the latina's balls into her mouth and started to suck on it.

Kyle grabbed the base of the cock that he was sucking in his left hand and pulled the skin tight around the blood filled tissue underneath. Slowly he lowered his mouth and lips around the thick shaft knowing that the latina and his new neighbour were watching him. The inches disappeared up his throat as he tried to swallow it all but he was only about half way when the thin cock reached the back of his throat and he gagged on the flesh.

Pulling it from his mouth Kyle shifted his left leg under him on the black leather of the sofa enabling him to bend further. The black dancer robbed of a cock to suck moved behind him trailing her fingernails up his leg and across his backside as she positioned her body and aimed her short cock at his puckered asshole. Kyle felt a glob of spit hit the target and hands reposition his hips seconds before warm man meat forced it way inside of him.

Kyle did not react but moaned loudly as the dick in his ass retreated then quickly entered him again. He kept looking at the longer cock that had been in his mouth now between the full lips of Alaghon who give it back to him with a smile. She straighten her long naked legs and disappeared from his view but he soon felt her forcing her way under his stomach toward his swollen penis. As she swallowed his big cock Kyle felt the metal ball rub against him. Surrounded by erections and hard-ons Kyle took the long thin one of the latina into his mouth as Alaghon started to give him a hell of a blow job. Whether from the pounding cock that was attacking his prostate or the wet lips pulsing around the shaft of his stiff organ Kyle felt his balls tighten. Then a hand squeezed them gently and his thick milky cum shot from his dick and down the throat of the sexy cocksucker quickly followed by the black dancer who had been jerking off in his tight ass cream-pieing him.

Cum was running down the crack of his ass and flowing along his thigh while he continued to pump the latina's cock with his hand and his mouth. Alaghon was lapping up the final drips of cum from his dick as the black woman with the blonde hair extensions strode towards the dark blue curtain her short dick dripping cum as she went.

Kyle was soon rewarded with the spicy latina pumping her hips towards his mouth then streams of sweet nectar like cum spewed from her unblinking eye into his mouth. Sitting up on the sofa Kyle let the sticky white liquid flow over his lips and down his chin as he smiled first at the latina sitting next to him and the woman who was getting up from her knees and wiping the few drops of semen from her mouth. Slowly the latina rose to her feet preparing to leave. She reached out with a single finger and mopped up some of her cum and inserted in into her mouth. Removing it she could not contain a smile as she winked at Alaghon before she glided over the floor towards the curtained doorway her flat ass swaying with every step.

Casting her eyes to the woman next to her Kyle forced a smile on to his face as he settled in beside her warm body. The two of them touching each other from their shoulders to their ankles their fingers curling around the fingers of each other. Alaghon leaned in to kiss him gently on his lips then proceeded to lick the cum from his lower lip and chin. Finished she hooked her left leg over his right and looked at him for a long while. Kyle rested his head on the back of the sofa as he met her stare and took in the sight of her playing with the piercing in her mouth.

"I know what you're thinking." She said finally taking his hand and putting it between her legs under the now flaccid cock and forcing his fingers into her pussy.

"What?" Kyle answered expecting her to say the line from the movie about the blue pill.

"You're wondering what kind of freak am I." She said instead opening her thighs more to give him more room to finger fuck her velvet lined pussy.

Kyle laugh softly under his breath but swung his right hand around her shoulders and he felt her insides with the tips of his fingers of his left hand.

"Actually I was trying to decide if I was freak. I mean this morning I left home a pussy lover...a worshipper even. Now I am sitting her with the taste of semen in my mouth and cum flowing out of my ass." He replied looking at her tightening nipples as they forced themselves erect under his gaze.

Alaghon lifted her soft cock out of the way and laid it across her right thigh scooting down on the sofa and curling her hips upwards towards his fingers as he lightly stroked her g-spot along the front wall of her pussy.

"Are you asking me if you are gay?" She asked reaching around his arm for his hardening cock.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders but did not answer as he removed his fingers from her and lick them before he return them to her natural pocket and the island of roughness in a sea of smooth velvet. Alaghon's cock started to stir from her thigh and she closed her eyes briefly before she opened them to look at him.

"When you first saw me did you think I was a woman?" She asked.

"Yes." Kyle replied.

"And did you want to fuck me?" She asked again her voice even.

"Yes." Kyle answered again.

"And now that you have had a dick in your ass and another in your mouth do you want to suck my cock or fuck my pussy?" Alaghon asked looking up into the dark brown pools of his eyes.

"Fuck your pussy." He replied truthfully his cock growing stiff at the thought.

"There's your answer Kyle." She said with a smile on her lips and lust in her half closed eyes.

"But people will say..." Kyle objected not ready to let the matter drop.

"Fuck what people say. Don't worry about others my pagan friend simply worry about you." She interrupted enjoying the building orgasm within her.

Her rock hard cock beginning to throb as Kyle flicked and twisted his fingers against her g-spot. Alaghon's eyes were closed now and her head was thrown back onto the back of the clear sofa a thin layer of sweat covering her light brown caramel coloured skin.

"How did you know I was a pagan?" Kyle asked looked down to see what pendant was on the chain around his neck.

Normally Kyle kept it under his shirt but had no where to hide it as he had long lost his shirt. He alternated between two pendants; one being a silver disk engraved with a pentagram and the other was another disk with a flag of Barbados so he was unsure which one hung around his neck now. It was the flag.

"Oh shit I'm cumming." Alaghon said as a response the cum shot that leapt into the air between them punctuating the statement.

"I know a lot about you Kyle Masters. I have been watching you for a while." She said when she had regained her composure.

Kyle pulled his wet fingers from her moist pussy and curled them around the long thick shaft with the river of cum running down her cock. Slowly he started to jerk her erection occasionally twisting two of his fingers around the wider head of the cock in his hand. He was turning his hand as he was stroking the blood filled stick of brown flesh and continued to rotate his hand and fingers as he moved it up and down around the warm cylinder.

"What do you know?" Kyle asked her still closed eyes.

"I know that you are good with your hands as you create dishes and pound the keys on a computer. I know you read tarot cards but have not done it in a long time. I know you have shot guns but never destroyed anything. I know that you dreamed once that you were the reincarnation of a great magician." She fell silent and pushed Kyle's hand from her cock and got to her high heeled feet pulling him with her.

Turning him around to face the leather sofa Alaghon made him lay on his stomach with his ass slightly in the air. Climbing onto the sofa on top of him Alaghon put the thick head of her swollen cock again the loosen muscle of his ass. Pushing it pass the sphincter and held it there for a few moments as he relaxed under her.

"I know that you have several dildoes that you sometimes push up your backside when you jerk off." She said as she smoothly pushed her cock up his rectum until all twelve inches had impaled him.

"Who are you?" Kyle asked as he felt himself being fucked again.

This cock was bigger than the other one that had been in his ass and he thought that he would burse from the fullness. Alaghon buried her dick in him and held it there as she laid on the soft cheeks of his ass then she thrust her hips forward forcing her cock deeper inside him. The tip of her cock felt something against it and she knew that it could only be a load of shit that had begun its journey along the passage of his colon and a smile crept across her face as she closed her eyes again reverently. Her state of grace was broken when Kyle asked the same question for the second time.

"Who are you?" he repeated trying to twist his back to look at her as she pounded his ass again with her thick cock.

"There is a saying that when the student is ready the teacher appears well when the worshipper is ready the Goddess appears and I know something else about you." She replied as her hands pulled his ass further apart.

"What is that Alaghon?" He wanted to know burying his head in the seat of the sofa as the big pole invaded retreated and invaded again his wide open asshole.

Alaghon bent over him her firm tits and erect nipples pressed against his back her mouth against his earlobe the warmth of her breath causing tiny goosebumbs to rise on his skin as she spoke.

"I know that you are dreaming." She whispered slapping the side of an ass cheek.

With a start Kyle pushed himself away from the black cushions of his sofa and looked around him. He was in his living room and Sportscenter was ending. The automatic light were already on and his ass was sore but empty. Swinging his legs over the side of the sofa Kyle tasted something strange in his mouth. Was it latina cum? No it couldn't be....could it. Getting to his feet Kyle walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. The unmistakable strain of cum could be seen around the edges of his mouth and then was the soreness off his ass like he had been fucked by something big. Quickly throwing on a pair of jeans Kyle opened his door and almost ran across his balcony and down the stairs. He did not have to go far to see that the apartment below his was still empty as the shades were open and the rooms empty. Slowly Kyle climbed the stairs and reentered his place locking the door behind him before he made his way to the bathroom again. Removing his pants he stepped into the shower and turned on the water Kyle smiled to himself the dream still surprisingly clear in his mind. He thought about what Alaghon had said about a Goddess appearing when the worshipper is ready and the smile grew larger.

"The gods are strange indeed." He mumbled soft as he begin to lather his sun kissed skin.

He knew that he would be seeking his Goddess in the real world and for the first time she had a name. It was Alaghon.

12