The Dream

Story Info
Fantasy turns into reality for a LIT couple.
1.5k words
3.44
20.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kyrie_
_kyrie_
30 Followers

Author's Note:

This story was inspired by and written for:

ROCKINGHAM

*

She met him on the Literotica web site. They co-wrote stories together, sometimes cybered off-site. Once in a while exchanged e-mails. Never having met, the relationship was purely fantasy; she planned on it staying that way. She was wrong.

Several evenings ago, he mentioned casually that he would be out of town for ten days. She felt sad but knew real life often interfered with the fantasy world they had formed on LIT. She also knew her feelings had been growing stronger with each of his posts, her body reacted physically to his words, as though he were truly touching her, taking her, claiming her as his.

Being a highly passionate, imaginative woman, she believed the feelings to be one sided. Never would she mention her feelings to him as she felt them in real life, or her strong reaction to him. The power he felt wielded behind his written word moved her as no other had, either in real life or in the written fantasy world of their shared web site.

He had been off-line for two days now, but it seemed an eternity to her. Work had been long and stressful, she could not wait to get home and sink into a hot bath. Closing and locking her office door, she thanked God it was Friday.

She stopped by the grocery on her way home, purchasing the few items she would need to sustain her over the weekend, including a bottle of her favorite sweet wine. The candles were all set and ready, waiting around her garden tub. All she need do was run the hot water, light the candles and pour the wine. She sighed at the thought of it, loading the groceries into her little car.

The grocery stop took a little longer than expected since it was Friday and everyone else apparently had the same idea. The house was dark when she entered. Normally she would have left a light on, being alone she did not like walking into a dark house but she had not planned on being home after dark.

The house was fairly secure, although set far off the road and secluded. Not many knew the house was here and if one did not know the actual address, they would never see it. It could not be seen from the road. The driveway was even hidden, being gravel and small, snaking through the woods a long while before reaching her house.

She only bothered with the small light over the kitchen table. Her heart was heavy, wondering how he was, what he was doing and if she were truthful with herself, who he was with. A small sigh slipped from between her down turned lips as she made her way to the master bathroom.

Lighting the candles around the tub lightened her mood a little. The wine was helping as well, a sweet white wine. Smiling to herself, she remembered his words. A girly wine, he had called it. She ran the water, not quite scalding but very hot. It nearly overflowed the top edge before she turned the spigot to the off position.

Gratefully, she slipped out of her professional clothes. First removing the dark blue top, unbuttoning each of the buttons slowly, in her mind it was his hand popping each button open with great care. The side zipper of her slit skirt was next, making its way down her hip, the sound of the zip release sending a chill through her belly as she once again imagined his hand there.

Beneath she wore the matching dark blue bra and panties, even the thigh highs matched nearly perfectly, hugging her strong thighs as a lovers hand might. Her dark blue pumps added a soft curve to her shapely calves but she was unaware of the picture she made, standing in the candle light. Her mind on him, wondering again if he might be thinking of her, if only a little.

Bending, she drug her hand through the hot water, adding her favorite scented bath salts to the bubbling froth. She drug her hand back and forth through the blueness created by the salts, her back to the door, her hips lifted into the air.

Finding the water perfect, she slipped out of the pumps and rolled down the thigh highs before removing the matching bra and panty set. She did not bother glancing into the full length mirror; her thoughts were not on her but on him, completely and totally on him. Wishing she could reach out to him, touch him, feel his skin against hers.

She stepped into the hot water, immersing herself up to her neck with a very satisfied sigh. She took a final sip of her wine, leaned back and closed her eyes. She had no sense of time, only of him. The water lapping around her small breasts pushed her nipples to their peaks. If she moved her legs just so, the water swirled between them, sending a new tide of hot water across her swollen clit.

A hand fell over her mouth, a deep voice whispered in her ear.

"Do not move. Not a muscle. Do not scream. Stay very still while I touch you."

She jerked to awareness, feeling the large hand press against her lips. He stood behind her, just behind her head where no candle lit the room. Her heart began to pound painfully in her chest; her mouth went dry as she felt his hand move to her hard nipple. There was no softness in his touch, no preamble to what he planned to do. He pinched down on it, squeezing it between his thumb and finger.

"You like it, don't you. You want this don't you slut? Hmmmm? I can tell you do, look how hard your nipples are for me."

He pinched it again, and then moved to the other one, doing the same. She fought to remain still beneath his hand.

"Tell me how much you want this slut. Tell me you want me to hurt you, to take you. Tell me and maybe the pain will not be too much for you. Maybe I'll even bring you pleasure."

She hesitated beneath his touch,

"Now!"

His hand twisted the nipple cruelly, pulling it up towards her chin at an unnatural angle. She cried out, her cry muffled by his hand.

Leaning down, he whispered in her ear menacingly.

"I'm going to take my hand away now slut. You scream, you make any noise I don't tell you to and your head goes under the water. No warnings, you drown. Period."

He removed his large hand, placing it on top of her head.

"Tell me, tell me what you want."

Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she gasped for breath. Her heart pounding within her chest, she found the breath to respond.

"Yes, yes, I want it."

One hand slipped around her neck, squeezing slightly, his breath hissed in her ear.

"You want what slut? What did I ask you?" He squeezed again, pushing her neck into the back of the tub.

"I, I want you to hurt me. I need you to hurt me." Her voice trailed off, unable to continue.

"You need me to hurt you what??"

His voice turned angry, the fingers of his other hand turning to pinch her nipple with the tips of his sharp nails.

She cried out softly, then muffled her cry with one hand.

"Sir, I need you to hurt me, Sir."

"Say please slut." He turned his head, biting into the softness of her earlobe.

"Please...Sir." Her whispered answer breathless with anticipation and joy.

His strong hands jerked her from the water, spilling it over the sides. He moved into the light, pressing his lips to hers. Pulling back he looked at her, the water streaming over her shapely body, pooling onto the floor. She returned his gaze, drinking in his dark looks. His eyes, so deep and full of promise. His hair just as she had imagined it, just as she had seen in the few pictures he had e-mailed her.

"I can't believe you are here. I can't believe it."

He responded immediately, pushing her into the closet door. His grip strong on her upper arms, biting into the soft tissue.

"You can't believe it what slut?" He growled into her ear.

"I can't believe you are here... Sir." She answered, nearly purring her pleasure.

"Tell me again slut, tell me what you need, what you crave. Tell me, beg me for it. Now!"

She gasped as his grip tightened around her small arms, feeling the pads of his fingers bite deeply into the muscle. Reveling in the sweet pain of it, knowing the bruises would form soon.

"Please hurt me Sir, do what you desire, what you need. What I desire, what I need. Please Sir, please, hurt me."

He smiled evilly, lowering his mouth to hers, cruelly pressing his lips into hers, biting them between his sharp teeth, suckling them, pulling them towards him as he leaned away from her.

"And so my slut, we begin."

_kyrie_
_kyrie_
30 Followers