The Dream

Story Info
I had a dream about my love. So I wrote it down.
981 words
3.6
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with you walking to your car at night. The parking lot is well light except for the area around your car. The lamp flickers as you near it. Your hands were full of school books. You looked tired and frustrated. You were mumbling to yourself.

"He can't watch him for an extra hour so I can catch up?" You think you hear something and stop to look around. A low tune coming from your phone interrupts your search. You shuffle the books around so you can take it out of your pocket. It's a text message from me.

'Hey, beautiful. Whatcha up to?'

'Heading home. I swear I think Paul doesn't care if I fail school sometimes.'

'What's he done now?' You start back toward your car as you type your explanation. The lamp finally dies as you reach the driver door. You unlock the doors and empty your arms into the back seat. Your phone lights up again playing the tune that tells you have a text message. It's me again.

'He'll just have to wait.' An arm warps arm your neck and a piece of cloth covers your nose and mouth. You pass out in seconds.

When you wake up, you arm bound at the wrists and ankles by ropes that keep your arms extended above your head and legs spread two feet apart. There's a gag ball in your mouth and a cloth covering your eyes. You can see the flicker of several candles.

"Paul doesn't know what he has." I say looking at you. I pick up a dagger from a small table. A short whip, a latex mask that would hold open your mouth, handcuffs, a vibrator, and two candles are placed on the table. I walk over to you and slide the blade down your cheek just enough to make it bleed. I lick the blood away with the tip of my tongue.

"But I do." I whisper in your ear before I start to cut away your clothes. I touch your bare skin with my finger tips. I touch every part of you before doing the same with my tongue. I drag my nails down your back leaving red marks.

You're so scared, but also turned on. You struggle in your bonds. You try a scream but it's muffled by the gag ball. Your nipples tighten into hard beads. You feel yourself get warm and wet between your legs. An uncontrollable moan escapes your throat as I tease your nipples with my teeth and tongue.

"Scream and I'll cut your throat. Got it?" I ask and then remove the gag when you nod. I work my way down your chest, over your stomach, and then between your legs. I tease at first and then force my tongue between your wet lips. I work it in and out while I explore you completely.

You moan and gasp with pleasure. You mutter curses and writhe with every twist of my tongue. You feel your climax rising. You rock your hips into me deepening my kiss. As you feel yourself begin to reach your breaking point I pull my self away.

Breathing heavy, I stand and let you squirm. An evil smile crosses my face. I toss the dagger away and return to the table. I look over my tools and choose the vibrator and whip.

"Please." You plead.

"Please what?"

"Please make me come." I laugh and return to your side.

"You'll come when I'm ready for you to." I say before replacing the gag ball. I turn the vibrator on it highest level and slide it into you. Then I begin to whip your ass. I move up to your back and back down again. I remove the vibrator right before you come. Denying you your climax again.

I use each item on the table. Over and over I bring you to the brink of your climax before denying you it. I pick up one of the candles and turn back to you. You are still bond by rope at your feet, but the handcuffs have replaced the rope on your wrists. The latex mask is still on as well.

You are on your knees. Small red marks and scratches cover your ass and back. Bites marks litter your chest, neck, shoulders, and inner thighs. You fall forward when I push you. You gasp as I drip the wax over you back.

I roll you onto your back and do the same to your breasts, stomach, and inner thighs. You moan as the wax touches your abused skin. I blow out the candle and toss it aside. I push you back on your knees and remove the mask. I remove the ropes from your feet. I spread your legs with mine as I position my self behind you. I rub my cock head on your core and you moan.

You cry out when I penetrate you forcing my self all the way into you. Your body bounces as I roughly take you from behind. You feel your climax rising again. The slight pain from the abuse you endured increases the pleasure. We climax at the same time. You scream as I fill you with my seed.

When its over and your panting on the floor, the cloth from the parking lot covers you face again. You slip away again. When you wake, your back in your school parking lot leaning against your car. You pull yourself to your feet. You're sore from head to foot and you can barely stand. Your phone goes off. It's a text from me.

'Now you can go home.'

That's when I wake up. I don't have dreams often, but when I do they are vivid. And I always remember them like they just happened. God, that's the best dream I've had in months. What do you think?