The Dream

Story Info
Is it cheating if it happens in my sleep?
2.1k words
4.06
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream always starts out the same. We're arguing. We're too similar, and when we butt heads, neither of us wants to back down. I feel tears starting to surface--a weakness of mine when angry and frustrated--and start to turn away. Because we're too similar, you know you've hit a nerve, and try to stop me from walking away by reaching out to turn me back to you. The contact causes me to lose my balance, and as I correct my balance and turn, we find ourselves standing closer together than either one of us anticipated.

I notice as your gaze lands on my mouth, and my heart speeds up a little at the thought of kissing you. It's not something that I haven't thought of before, but as we're friends, and I'm married, neither of us has thought about crossing that line.

Until now. I feel the pull. It's more than a curiosity at this point. I let my gaze lower to your mouth, moistening my lips with my tongue as I do. I don't even have a chance to raise my gaze back to your eyes before I feel you touch my face and pull me in for the kiss.

The initial contact, the first taste of you, is surprisingly intense. I'm feeling dizzy and try to steady myself with a hand on your chest, but feeling the heat of your body through your shirt only throws me off more. One of your hands snakes around and into my hair while the other finds skin under my shirt at my waist. Your touch is gentle, but is no less exhilarating.

As the kiss deepens, I realize I want you. I want to feel you pressed against me. I want to feel your skin, want to run my hands, lips, tongue over your body. I want to make love with you. I run my hands down your chest, and slide them under the edge of your shirt to feel the skin on your stomach. As soon as I make contact, I feel your muscles ripple in response, and you pull away from the kiss to pull your shirt over your head before returning your mouth to mine. I take the opportunity to run my hands over your bare chest, sliding them down your strong arms, and around to your back, pulling you close. I feel you tug at my shirt, pulling it up. I break the kiss, pull the shirt over my head, and take your hand pulling you back into my bedroom. Neither of us have said a word since the kissing began, yet we both know where this is going.

I'm facing away from you, and you stop me just inside the door of the room, pulling me back against you. I feel you, strong and warm, up against my back, sliding your hands over me, sliding them over my bra covered breasts as your lips explore my neck and shoulder. I lean back against you; suddenly feeling weak kneed, and I feel your erection pressing against me (which does little to help the weak kneed feeling). I lean my head back against your shoulder as your tongue explores a particularly sensitive spot on my neck and you move to unhook my bra, sliding it off deftly. I cover your hands on my breasts with my hands briefly, before giving into my desire to touch you.

I pull away only to turn around and face you, cupping your face in my hands to kiss you, then sliding my hands down and hooking them in the waistband of your jeans to pull you with me to the bed. I sit down on the edge of the bed, looking up at you as I unsnap your pants. Your hands came to rest on mine, stopping me from removing your jeans, and as I looked up in question, I felt your hands in my hair again, leaning to kiss me, as you lower us both to lying on the bed. I pull my lips from yours, and let my tongue dance up the column of your neck, stopping to nibble at times. I feel your fingers trail down my side, and slip under the waist of my jeans, moving to the front. I sigh against your neck as I feel you unsnap and unzip them.

I frown as you moved off of me, and am met with a kiss as you move to remove my jeans and panties. I instinctively move to cover myself, but you take my hands in yours, kissing each palm, and kissing me again, running your hands down my hips. I prop myself up on my elbows to watch you finish undressing, eyes widening a bit when I saw your large erection, but you don't give me a chance to worry as you press your body against mine, kissing me deeply, our tongues exploring each other's mouth.

I want to feel you, the length of you, the hardness of you, and run my hands down your back, cupping your ass in my hands, and moving a hand to try to feel more of you. I am again blocked when you grab both of my hands and bring them up over my head, kissing each palm again before releasing them. I again look at you questioningly, which you answer only with a mysterious smile, and before I can say anything, you dip your head to my breast, capturing my nipple with your mouth. I cup the back of your head with my hand, covering your other hand—which was covering my other breast, rolling my nipple between your fingers—with my other hand. I slide one of my legs against your leg, feeling the warm, hair roughened skin against my smooth skin. I feel your free hand sliding down my stomach, moving to lightly stroke the skin on the inside of my thighs. I gasp, and with one last nibble on my nipple, you move your head, kissing down my stomach, leaving your hand on my breast while the other plays lazily on my thigh.

As I realize what you are planning to do (and what you wouldn't let me do first), I push myself up to a sitting position to pull you back up to me. You smile, kiss me gently, and whisper "Let me." I lean in and nibble on your bottom lip as I felt you spread my legs and gently stroke the sensitive skin on my lips. As your fingers dip into my moisture, I grip your shoulders, and I can't help but moan as you slide one, and then two fingers inside of me. I let my head fall back, moaning again as I felt you kiss down the column of my neck, and, while maintaining the rhythm of your fingers moving in and out of my pussy, I feel you move and attach your mouth to my clit.

My hands find their way to your head and shoulders, grabbing at you, just to feel you, as your tongue moved over and around my clit, flicking it. It was a gentle sensation, not too much pressure, but it was quickly driving me over the edge. As the sensations build up, the pressure of your tongue seems to increase, the flicking seems to become quicker, and the movement of your fingers was quicker. I came, screaming out your name, and you back off seeming to know that it would be too much if you continued. As I calm down, I realize your fingers were still inside of me, gently twisting. You seem to know that I was calming down, and began to move your fingers in and out of me again, giving my clit long, slow strokes with your tongue. The sensitive skin was quivering already, and it doesn't take long before I was crying out your name again. This time, when you give me a chance to recover, I sit up and kiss you deeply, tasting myself on your lips and tongue.

"It's my turn," I whisper, pushing you down on the bed while I move over you.

"You don't have to," you protest.

I kiss you gently. "I want to." I kiss down your chest, stopping to bite a nipple gently and earning a chuckle. I slide my hands down your stomach, following the path of my hands with my mouth, and cuppgi your balls with one hand, while wrapping the other around the base of your cock. I slide my tongue around the head of your cock, moving to wrap my lips around it, and gently suck while swirling my tongue around it, gently flicking the underside from time to time. I begin to stroke you with my hand in time with the movements of my mouth, and feel your cock twitch and hear you moan. I feel your hands in my hair, gentle, not pushing, and look up at you and meet your gaze.

After a few more minutes of sucking you, moving you progressively deeper into my mouth with each motion, the feel of your hands in my hair goes from being gentle to moving to my shoulders to pulling me up to you. "Come here." I hear you whisper in a strangled tone.

I sit up, intending to make a joke, but didn't even have a chance to speak as you pull me to you and kiss me forcefully before guiding me to laying on my stomach. I felt you kiss the back of my neck, nibbling down my spine, before moving between my legs. I pull myself up onto my knees and elbows, knowing what you want, knowing what I want. I felt you rub the head of your cock up and down my lips before sliding just the head of your cock inside of me. I push back, but you aren't about to let me rush it, stopping me with a hand on my hip. I feel you lean over me, kissing my shoulder, an arm to support you covering one of my arms. I feel you slide the hand from my hip, down to the front, and come to rest on my mound. I moan and push back into you, feeling you push a little more of your cock inside of me. You slowly move in and out of me, giving me a little bit more with each stroke as your fingers play with my clit. It was already ultra sensitive, and your talented touch playing around the surface of my clit and finally feeling the full length of your cock buried inside of me was enough to send me off into a very strong orgasm that left me weak and hoarse.

I partially collapse to the bed, feeling your arms come around me to support me, before moving with me to lie on our sides. I was trembling, still feeling you inside of me but momentarily too weak to do anything but lie there in your arms and tremble. I feel you brush the hair away from my neck, kissing it gently, and turned my head to meet your mouth. I groan in disappointment as I felt you slide out of me, but as you roll me onto my back, and lever yourself over me, I opened my legs, then wrap them around you as you bury your cock into me. I wrap my arms around your neck as our tongues continued to play with each other, and feel our arms strong and sure under my back, pulling me up with you to settle into your lap. I shift my legs so that I can move against you, sliding myself up and down on your cock, causing you to moan. Our mouths again met in a frenzy, our hips thrusting against each other. You drag your mouth away from mine to let out a ragged breath, and I take the opportunity to run the tip of my tongue around the edge of your ear, and sensing that you were getting close, I whisper, "I want you to cum" before punctuating the statement with a nip to the ear.

It sends you over the edge, and I feel you push up inside of me, your cock twitching inside of me, as you pull me close and tight. As you calm down, I let my hands drift over the back of your head and back, resting my head on your shoulder, nestling into the side of your neck. I feel you run your fingers through my hair, gently massaging as your other hand trails down my back. I relax into you, feeling safe and comfortable and just letting the time pass. When I feel you shifting, I tense, automatically assuming you want to leave, but as I start to move away, you pull me back, and pull me down to lie with you in bed, my head nestled onto your shoulder.

I awake, cold and in the dark. I hear my husband softly snoring next to me. I'm not alone, but I feel lonely. I know to you, I'm just a friend, but just maybe, someday, it'll be more than just a dream.