The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina was glowing with her happiness. Many men approached her for a dance, she smiled graciously and declined saying she was on her honeymoon and would only dance with her new husband."

They talked with Melina's parents after they returned home. Her father asked about the Army General who had talked to Sam. Sam told them they had met when he was assigned to an Army unit in Iraq. Sam had been in the area for seven months and was assigned to the General as an aid on temporary duty because he was very familiar with the area and local conditions. The General's unit was relieving a Marine unit that Sam was attached to.

The General and Sam had been on a trip visiting remote outposts in an Army observation plane. They were at an outpost and were inspecting the base when a rocket attack killed the pilot and wounded everyone in the party. Sam was a civil pilot and put everyone back in the plane and flew them to safety in Bagdad. Sam flew the plane only a few feet above the ground, flying around trees and popping over houses and avoided being hit by ground to air rockets.

From then on the General insisted that Sam be his pilot. The last thing that Sam had to do with the general was an official ceremony when Sam was awarded his Official Army pilots wings, and they were pinned on his uniform by the general himself.

He was also awarded the Army Combat Infantry Badge for incident when Sam and the General's party were pinned down by a Al-Qaida attack. Sam assembled a small group of soldiers borrowed a rifle and drove off a much large force. He was wounded again in that fight. The General put Sam in for more medals including a Silver Star and a Purple Heart and a Combat Infantry Badge, that was why Sam was entitled to wear two Army badges. The general had wanted Sam to resign his commission as a Marine Captain and transfer to the Army, Sam would get the rank of Major in the Army.

That night Sam looked at Melina as said, "You were very beautiful to night, my wife."

"You were the most handsome man I saw all evening, no one came close." She looked at him as she dropped her dress to the floor. "I need you, my love, I have lusted after you ball evening and my panties are soaked."

Sam helped her finish stripping and shed his uniform in a hurry. Melina grinned as he walked slowly toward her, his cock swinging back and forth against his belly, his eyes fixed on hers. She turned over and got on her hands and knees, her ass high. His cock in his hand now, he aimed it at her waiting pussy. He was right on target and his cock head slipped right into her sheath. She was really wet and slippery and he loved the way she felt' She looked back at him, "Honey, just stand still, let me do the moving."

He watched as her lovely rear end moved slowly back over his cock, it felt so very good. Then he saw her start moving faster, damn that was super good. Then her little ass started moving really fast and he knew me could not last long like that. He put his hand on her rump and stopped her. Sam flipped Melisa on her back and jumped between her legs, his cock unerringly slamming into her love tunnel. He humped her furiously, Each time his pelvis hit her bottom there was aloud squishy splat. Melisa had a huge smile on her face, she was getting royally fucked by her man. It was the best feeling in the world. He was totally out of control and was huffing and puffing from the tremendous expenditure of effort. Then he slowed and she felt slug after slug of semen hit inside her. She smiled knowing her diaphragm was in its case by the sink. All she could think of lately was having this man's baby. She had never understood why other women wanted babies so much. Now she knew, this was her life's mate, the love of her life, she simply had to have his children to love and nurture. She thought about telling him she was ready to be a mother, but she decided to let it be a surprise."

The luncheon at the White House was crowded and Sam and Melina were not impressed. Sam had been at an awards ceremony under the previous administration. The photographers, reporters and TV reporters found Melina and Sam and loved them. Melina was easily the most photographed women there, and they posed for many shots with the first couple. The ceremony afterwards was not much better. The president referred to Sam as a heroic young Non-commissioned Officer. The craggy faced Admiral standing behind the President never changed his expression, but one eye winked at Sam.

The night at the mall with the Presidential Party was interesting only in as far as the performances by the Marine units were exceptional. Sam and Melina were shoved off into a corner of the reviewing stand and were mostly ignored until some photographers spotted them. Soon they were the center of attention. They posed for some pictures together and Melina was in great demand from the tabloid paparazzi and the fashion photographers. Melina was great in the fashion poses. She was wearing a more casual dress than most of the wives on the platform yet she looked much more glamorous. Beside Melina the First Lady looked positively dowdy while Melina looked beautifully regal standing beside Sam in his uniform.

When the bands passed in review with the flag, the President, first Lady, and most of the civilians were holding their left hands over the right side of their breast. Sam saluted, Melina and those not in uniform correctly had the right hand over the heart on left side of the breast. A picture of this was featured in very few places in the media.

The visit to the Doctors confirmed what Sam had expected, he was being retired with the rank of Major. Melina was an instant hit with the doctors. She wore snug white slacks, a pretty yellow top, matching yellow spike heeled open toed sandals and a yellow purse. She insisted she be completely briefed on his medical condition and on what she had to do to insure a long and healthy life for him. They told her she had to make him continue his routine exercises and to bring him back in six months for a check up. She looked at him and demanded, "WHAT exercises?" She was given a pamphlet about his exercises and time and date to have him back. She got detailed information on how to care for his wounds, his proper diet, and the phone number of his primary doctors.

They spent several more days with Melina's parents before they headed south after a quick stop to arrange the shipment of his things to their home in the Keys. Gail had the air on and fresh food in the apartment when they arrived. Dwight greeted them very enthusiastically when they opened the door. Dwight followed Melina around where ever she went. They decided he was afraid she would leave him again. She hugged and petted the big dog and he loved it. Sam pretended to be jealous and Melina walked to Sam and kissed him for a long time, Dwight was jealous this time and barked at them. Sam and Melina made Dwight set and not move while she kissed and necked with Sam for twenty minutes. Sam gently pushed her back a little, He looked at Dwight and motioned the dog to come close to them and sit. Sam reached out and petted Dwight while he and Melina kissed. Dwight now accepted Sam as the alpha male and there was never a problem again.

Melina looked at Sam after a few days and said, "Let's go hibernate for a few weeks. The shark behavior tests are over for the summer and we have the island to ourselves. We'll load up with supplies and go enjoy being with just each other for a while."

"It sounds like heaven to me. We have been eating out and hitting the night spots too much. We can do a little fishing and wreck hunting. We can make love when ever and where ever we feel like it. Like right now!" Melina was up and running in an instant and Sam was right behind her. He caught her by the bedroom door. He turned her around and gently pressed his lips to hers. He whispered, "You are slowing down a little girl."

"Yes dear, if I don't, you don't catch me until I am out the door. That's no good."

"Right Dear. Dwight doesn't even try to run with us anymore."

Sam was on his back and Melina was straddling his face and she was sucking on his cock. She was now an expert on how to please her man with her hands and mouth. Her tongue slathered her saliva over the length of his helpless cock and then down over his balls. Her hands daintily held his cock with the tips of her fingers, sliding them lightly up and down its hard length, her tongue and lips keeping him wet and slippery. She was gently sliding her wet dripping pussy across his wide open mouth. She giggled as his mouth sucked in a pussy lip when it slipped over his lips and held it to stop her movement. She laughed and said, "OK, you got me, I'll let you eat me out Honey. You are getting good at snatching my snatch."

"Mmmmmmm! You taste so damn good, I love suckin' up your pussy juices."

"Sweetie, I love for you to do it too! But it tastes better after we make love and our juices mix together."

Bringggg, bringgggg, bringggg, the door bell rang. Melina pulled on her robe and headed for the door while Sam grabbed a pair of shorts from the floor. Sam heard a squeal of joy from his wife and turned to see Gail and Jack from the University of Miami Shark Studies Team. Gail and Melina kissed and hugged, "Congratulations, you guys, we were all thrilled to see you guys on TV and in the papers and then we saw they listed the two of you as man and wife we were jumping for joy. I guess your dream did come true, Melina."

"Yes, it sure did. This is the man I always dreamed of, my hero, my knight in shining armor, my Prince and my Master."

Jack grinned, "Well he is a genuine hero alright, the most decorated Marine of modern times. And from what we read he is also the Marine with the most wounds who lived to tell about it."

Sam laughed, "That just shows it is better to be lucky than it is to be good. What are you guys doing down from Miami?"

Jack told them they were down to check on the university's boat, and to do a little diving. Melina looked at Sam, "Do you want to go with them, we haven't been in the water since we met."

"It's up to you Babe. You know I'm game for whatever pleases you."

Melina smiled, "Not everything, but damned close!"

They all decided a quick trip to the grocery store was in order to stock up with food and drink. They would all spend the night at the island. That would give them a chance to show Sam the wreck nearby. After the shopping trip Gail and Jack left in the thirty foot boat while Sam and Melina put Sam's boat back in the water. They packed a few things, put Dwight aboard, and got underway.

Later, when everything was unloaded and put away they boarded the 30 footer and headed to the wreck site. They explored the wreck for a while then returned to the boat. Jack and Gail decided to dive up a few lobsters for dinner. Gail returned to the boat with a net bag containing several lobsters and Jack was about fifty feet behind her with a couple more in his catching net. Suddenly Jack raised his head and screamed, "SHARK." Sam leapt down on the diving platform that stretched across the stern of the boat, he carried the first thing he grabbed, a boat hook. Gail reached to hand the net to Sam, he grabbed her hands and pulled she and the net bag aboard.

He looked up and saw a large shark behind Jack. Jack was only ten feet from the boat but the shark was moving much faster. Sam grabbed the boat hook and dove over Jack's back, the boat hook in front of him like a spear. Sam aimed the pole at the sharks wide open mouth full of white teeth. Sam released the boat hook as he felt a solid impact and continued over the sharks back and into the water. Sam hit the water and spun around and saw the grey of the shark thrashing around a few feet from him. A few feet of the end of the boat hook extended from the shark's mouth. Sam knew the hook on the end inside the shark was keeping the fish from ejecting the handle. Sam dodged the thrashing shark and pulled himself onto the swimming platform and then swung himself over the stern and into the boat.

Melina screamed at the long bloody slash across Sam's chest. Gail turned from Jack and looked at Sam. She hurried to him and saw it was only a scrape. She grinned at Melina, "He's OK, so is Jack, thanks to Sam.'

Jack stared at Sam, "That was the bravest thing I have ever seen." Tears ran down Jack's cheeks, he shook his head, "I always took your hero business with a grain of salt, thinking you were just in the right place at the right time. Now I know I was wrong. I know you deserved every one of them and probably more. You are the bravest guy I have ever heard of."

Melina was examining Sam's chest. The wound was from sliding along the sandpaper like skin of the shark's fin. She dabbed at it with some paper towels and the bleeding was slowing down. She looked into his eyes, "Sam, Honey, I was scared to death for Jack, I knew the shark had him. There was no way to save him. You found a way though, you never hesitated, you just launched yourself at the shark to save Jack, without a thought of what you were jumping into. Damn, what can I do to protect you?" I just have to learn to live with it, 'cause I sure as Hell can't live without you."

Later they found the two foot long piece of the boat handle bitten off by the sharp teeth of the shark floating near the boat.

The tip of the flipper Jack was wearing also had a six inch piece bitten off. They figured the shark still had a four foot section of wood handle with a galvanized hook buried in his throat.

Melina sat holding his hand staring at his face. How could this sweet gentle loving man be so fearless and brave? Seeing him in action she had come to the conclusion that in danger his brain went into a hyper fast mode that let him analyze a situation and react in a microsecond and she realized that in every instance of his bravery he was acting to save someone else either directly or indirectly. He was indeed a loving man, the man she loved, the man of her dreams. The father of her children.