The Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought that if I got more comfortable with him I would feel better about it. So I wanted to spend time with both of you."

"I thought you were going to try to initiate something last night."

"Well, I would have but I was too tired by the end of the evening. And I knew you had too many Martinis. If I was going to do it then I wanted you to be active and involved. I thought I would talk to you today and see how you still felt. Do you still want it?"

"No. No, I don't think so. I thought I wanted it because I misunderstood the dream. I thought the dream was about some hidden desire I might have had. The dream was never about sharing you it was about my fear of losing you. I don't think I ever want to share you with anyone."

After a pause Mark added "So did he try anything with you on the dance floor?" Mark wasn't out of jealousy. Mark was just curious how far Todd may have gone.

"He had his hands on my ass during some of the dances."

"What did you do?" Mark had a smile on his face.

"Nothing! I was contemplating having sex with both of you so I figured I should at least get used to him having his hands on my ass." Jamie laughed. "I do think I probably provided him with a good wet dream though."

Mark added "Probably two or three."

Mark and Jamie decided to return to the room. As they did they ran into Todd.

"I'm glad I ran into the two of you. I've got to return home to put out a major crisis. I did want to see you and say what a great time I had with the two of you."

Todd turned to Mark. "Mark you have a beautiful wife. You're a lucky man."

Then he turned to Jamie. "Jamie you have a beautiful..."

"Pussy?" Jamie interjected.

"Dance step and sense of humor."

Todd pulled a business card from his pocket and handed it to Mark.

"If you're ever in my neck of the woods give me a call. I'd like to show you my city."

With that Todd dashed for his transportation to the airport.

Mark and Jamie turned and walked for the elevator.

"There goes your chance to have sex with the two of us." Mark said.

"You've got his card in your hand."

Mark looked at it then placed it on a nearby table as they continued walking to the elevator.

12