The Dream Continues Ch. 01

Story Info
Our first night together.
3.2k words
4.46
65.7k
7

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers

Authors Note – Please read “The Beginning……..” and “The Dream Unfolds

to help understand this story

Three weeks passed in a flash, there were short morning calls, long calls, with longer pauses where something intangible flowed between us, and talks that went on and on. We were planning to be together for a whole night.

She was exploring books on sex. Reading novels, in French, that contained erotic descriptions of anal sex, and other ideas that would become part of our voyage, of our vocabulary.

I told her that I had booked us into a double bedded room at my Club. Breakfast was always left ready outside the rooms at the appointed time, with a discrete knock on the door to say it was there.

We would have a long private time together, and she arranged her life so that she could be with me for the whole of the next day.

We met for tea at the same famous hotel, where we met on our second meeting. There was a sudden rush of pleasure as I saw her again across the foyer, her startlingly black hair, that wonderful smile, and those deep blue eyes. She simply looked fantastic. Tea brought the same experience as our first.

We were genuinely surrounded by old men with their mistresses. We were both good listeners, and could pick up snippets of conversation, plus those knowing looks. It was huge fun.

Over tea she whispered that she was wearing her new bra, I had looked hard, but the small floral print of her tight bodice hid the points of her nipples until I looked with especial care. I stared until I could see she was telling the truth.

As I stared she started to giggle, and her breasts wobbled slightly. It was fun to know what a change love was making.

This all made me hard in my own right. She realised, and I watched, as her teats slowly pushed the material of her dress until all, who cared to look, could see her points. Her nipples had a will of their own. They were truly erotic. Tea finished, and we took a taxi to the Club.

I booked into our room; we drank half a bottle of Champagne, and prepared to go out to dinner.

We talked incessantly, breathlessly catching up on everything, as though we had never talked on the ‘phone over the past weeks. She explained that she wanted to try anal sex as it sounded so erotic. She had loved my fingers in her arse when we washed after our first dinner.

We were both anal virgins, so we agreed to wait until after this meal. Before that we would take a gentle bath, make love, dress, then eat in a very simple French Restaurant near by.

Our lovemaking was very sensuous, full of anticipation of what was to come. We bathed first, then made love, and the consequences were wonderful. My balls were very full again. They were on the edge of pain. We filled her cunt to overflowing. We then dressed each other to go out to dinner.

This wonderful woman had responded to my shopping for the open French bra. She had purchased a whole new wardrobe of sexy underwear. Together we decided that she would be braless, with long suspenders and stockings, but that she would wear panties in an attempt to stem the flood. She wore the same close fitting floral dress that she had worn at tea. She looked stunningly beautiful.

Lack of a bra made her breast jiggle as she moved. All movement kept her nipples erect, pushing against the tight fabric. Her outfit was completed with a large, bright red, incredibly soft, pashm shawl, which mysteriously moved backwards and forwards across her nipples as we walked. Later her shawl continued to move over our meal, just as it had at the first dinner. We went out into the street.

We had only walked two hundred yards down the road when she burst into more laughter. Blue eyes blazed as she said out loud “cum is tricking down the inside of my naked thighs”. I was in fits of laughter; it would have been torrents had she not worn her new panties.

She said it felt very erotic. She described, in detail, how several streams of cum were trickling down her thighs to stop at the tops of her stockings, then they slowly spread all around her upper legs. By now the cum was cooling. It had become more liquid in her body as the sperm raced around inside trying to find what to do next, and puzzling where to go. It was still not drying; she found it very sensuous on a warm autumn night.

Dinner was good and went quickly. We though we knew what was in store. We rushed back to our room; we agreed to have another warm bath to help our first anal experience. The water was warm to perfection, her tumbling black hair was held in a bun on top of her head. We washed each other in a highly ritualistic manner.

Romantically I dried, and carried my beautiful creature, curled up, and stark naked, from the bathroom to our bed. It was an “across the threshold” gesture for our first night together.

She was on top while we tenderly began to make love; KY jelly and cunt fluids were worked into her anal passage. Her sphincter was gently stretched. She said she was ready.

We both knew that an engorged cock might be too much, and it was. She took my penis in both hands, told me it was covered in pre-cum, and gently positioned the hard tip against her anal flower. She slowly pushed back. I was as still as stone. She burst into tears with pain and sorrow.

I comforted her, knowing that we were not yet ready.

When all was calm we made love, very conventionally, slowly, gently, and lovingly, as though we had been together for years and years. We could hardly believe that we had only known each other for a month.

She was terribly upset, that I might be hurt, offended, and angry. I was none of these. I was very, very sad for her, that she was unable to give me her anal virginity. Neither of us had a clue what to expect, although she had translated passages from a French story, and we knew that it must become part of our voyage of discovery.

We lay facing and, I wept with her. I held her very tight, then kissed her eyes dry, squeezing her body flat against mine for protection. Slowly she relaxed, and as she did I released my hold. I passed my upper had slowly down her body, tracing ever decreasing circles on her breast as I did. I felt her stir. I gently milked her wonderful nipple to hardness, then passed on my way down her stomach.

Her glorious bush was waiting. I traced the upper boundary, of her most private self, with my middle finger. Then I entangled a curl or two, and lightly pulled on them. She stirred more, nuzzling my neck with her lips.

My fingers worked into her forest of joy to arrive at her clitoris. I did not wait on this, but traced onwards into her track. She moved her legs slightly apart. She was opening her love to me. Two fingers traced her cunt lips with total tenderness. It was as though we had never touched before.

They found her hole, her place of joy, and tenderness. They went in.

Her sigh was so long I thought it would never stop. She began to roll onto her back. Our movements became continuous. Hers slow, with a feline graciousness that I had begin to hold in awe; mine as gentle, and as soft, as a man can be.

She continued to move, her free leg lifting as I rolled top, and our mouths coming together in a kiss of love. My penis had come back to the present. It was hard. It found it’s natural home, and slipped completely into her.

Her trapped leg became free. She raised it in one flowing movement, and wrapped them completely around my back. We fucked, a long, slow, and tender, fuck of love.

After that we slept in a spoon position, first trying, completely fruitlessly, to keep my penis in her vagina.

Later she rolled onto her back, even in sleep she was aroused. Her cunt remained wet all night, and those wonderful breasts, with their ever erect nipples, gently moved, slowly rising and falling as she breathed. We made love again during the night, woke, and had breakfast.

This started a long tradition of sitting facing each other, completely naked, and cross-legged, with the breakfast, or other meals, on a tray to one side. We fed each other. Her glorious cunt was invitingly wide open beneath her bush; there was the smell of sex everywhere as she slowly leaked cum onto the sheet. Her nipples were as engorged as ever.

We could not think why, but somehow whipped cream was part of breakfast. It went everywhere. Each erect nipple was gently laden with the stuff; they did not bend under the new weight, but were taken in her hands, and offered forwards to my mouth to be sucked clean. We went on and on, hers were first, then mine, then my penis, then her cunt, each received special care and attention.

The scrambled egg simply got cold, and we finished by make love again as a breakfast desert.

Time over ran, and I was likely to be late for my first out of town meeting. We bathed, packed in record time, and left for the appointment. It was simply chance that I was on time. Traffic was light; it had to be, for she slowly undressed, then dress again, as I tried to concentrate on driving.

I left her, finally dressed again, to window shop while I went about my business. I prayed that she would not buy more underwear. If she had, then she would have wanted to model it as I drove to her home, and that was another cross country drive, which would require all my concentration.

We arrived home in the middle of the afternoon, exhausted, but deeply happy with each other.

A little later, after a gentle bath, she was kneeling, stark naked, doggy style, against the side of her bed, with my penis in her cunt. The ‘phone rang. It was her husband.

As they talked I inserted first one, then two fingers into her tiny anal passage. I twisted and moved them gently. There was not even a slight change of note in her voice, so I added more cunt juice, some KY jelly, and slowly inserted another finger. I moved with greater care, carefully twisted my three fingers through a full circle. I twisted them back, then I did I it again.

They blithely went on talking. I pushed in slightly harder. She pushed back with an imperceptibly movement. I knew she was ready for the next move.

As they continued to talk my cock had simply exploded in size.

I aligned the head, now well lubricated, and infinitely slowly pushed past her sphincter. I paused. The pitch of her voice did not change, so I eased right in without a further break. Fully in, with my balls tight against her sopping cunt, I leant forward. She knelt there, the ‘phone in one hand, supported on the other, with those perfect breasts gently swaying beneath her body.

Her nipples were as magnetic as ever. I reached around, took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, and gently milked them. Then I began to pull, and twist both teats.

I pulled harder. I pulled and twisted again, harder and ever harder, until each breast formed a perfect long cone from the tip of her nipple to her chest. Fully stretched they almost touched the bed, my hands certainly did time and again.

The blessed girl simply continued to talk as the most erotic things that we had ever done continued to unfold. I released her breasts and stood up, legs slightly apart to ensure that we were at the same level.

Here was a surreal situation.

I looked down to see my cock jutting straight out from beneath my chestnut brown bush. Less than an inch of thick, glossy, wet, deep red, pulsing tube was visible; the rest disappeared straight into her arse.

Two inches or so above her hole there was a distinct dimple in her unblemished skin, from there her backbone arched away to the nape of her neck, and to that glorious rich black hair.

Her arsehole was not stretched; it just fitted perfectly round my cock. Delectably smooth, ivory, skin spread out in all directions to her buttocks, then moulded to her slim waist, before flaring out to her arms. One shoulder was slightly lower as she held the ‘phone, and continued to talk to her husband.

I leant forward, and slowly slipped both hands around her chest on to her breasts. I cupped both, clamping those wonderful erect nipples tight between my two middle fingers. I began a squeeze and release milking motion by opening and closing my fingers, pulling when they were tight together.

I think common decency just about stopped me from fucking until the pleasantries of the end of a conversation begun! My penis simply stayed filling her anal passage. It was a huge, gently throbbing, plug. It did not stop me from continuing to work her teats, now pulling them, now pinching harder, and harder still, now pulling them even further from her chest.

Things changed when their conversation closed, and she put the ‘phone back on the hook.

Suddenly she reared upright to stand straight, her body still impaled on my penis. My hands stayed cupping each breast. I guess that more than half an inch of nipple protruded into space beyond my pinching fingers. She placed her hands over mine mashing both breasts flat to her body, clamping the ends of both her nipples very firmly between her own fingers. They still remained clamped hard between mine.

We stood completely still except that she started a slow circular motion with both her hands. She pushed so hard that the soft flatness of her breasts allowed me to feel all the internal canals, and glands that make milk. She continued to roll them sensuously round, one to the left, the other to the right, flattened under our hands.

Not a word was spoken, but a minute or two later, she let go just as suddenly. She grabbed my head violently, and twisted my face towards hers. Our mouths met, with her long tongue acted like a small live penis, probing, shooting in and out, and searching my mouth.

Over her shoulder I could see both nipples sticking straight out from the delicious swelling of her reddened breasts. They were heaving and falling as she gasped for air.

My penis had hardly moved more than a millimetre. It was gripped by her tube, and ready for action. This came as she slowly bent forward throwing both arms out wide from her body to grab a clump of sheet. She braked herself with her back parallel to the bed, at right angles to me. We went wild.

I put my hands on her waist, and gripped her hard. I began to pump in and out with all my might. My balls slapped into her cunt time after time. She pushed back as hard meeting every stroke, ensuring that my cock was driven as deep as possible into her bowels.

We climaxed together with load upon load of cum spurting far into her anal hole. It was total, almost violent sex, but it was also complete love.

We were still again.

Slowly, gently, my cock ceased to pulse, and shoot sperm deep into her bowels. We sank forward onto the bed. Her arms spread out in a cruciform pattern, my hands following down each arm until we entwined our fingers.

Then I held on, clamping her hands in mine, and stretched her arms hard. It was as though she was on a rack. I collapsed with my whole weight on her body. We touched everywhere in complete unison.

We lay like this for a very long time, savouring the moment, with my cock still deep in her arse. It began to shrink.

Finally, slowly, I released my grip. I rolled to one side, and my penis slipped out of her body. I thought that we might lie together for a while savouring the moment. It was not to be.

All hell broke loose.

She was livid, beside herself with rage, at the danger. In a second she was kneeling beside me, arms raised, fists clenched, hair everywhere. Her wonderful blue eyes stared into mine with an intensity that would have melted the polar cap. Her chest heaved; her breasts still red from her own mauling. Her nipples looking so proud, and sharp, that they might have been used as a weapon.

I rolled on my side, and curled up, foetal position, for protection. My free arm came up to protect my face; my lower hand was down to protect my private parts. I returned her stare, feigning cowardice, from behind the protection of my arm. I felt very sheepish.

I thought, for just one fleeting moment, that she might hit me, but that would have been totally out of character. I knew her principles; she was a woman of total peace.

Then she started to laugh, her hands came forward to hold my face to hers. Her hair cascaded around us like a curtain. We were shielded from the world. She kissed my eyes, then my mouth, and she began to smother my face in kisses.

Her tears wetted me, they were the drops of joy and pleasure, of the completeness of what we had achieved. They were the tears of emotion for many totally new feelings. All this was generated by our first perfect anal fuck.

Very quietly she whispered, “thank you, I love you” into my ear.

Extraordinarily, as we began to talk, she said that it had not hurt at all as I pushed deep into her. I knew that it had not. It never did again, at any time, anywhere, or in any position.

Our sensory perceptions of each other were already that complete. They were so highly tuned, that I would have stopped if it had. This was our bond. She knew it, and this helped her relax totally as I pushed slowly in.

It turned us both on even more completely as we thought about it.

She had been stark naked, kneeling on her bed calmly talking to her husband, as another’s penis slowly began to penetrate full deep into her bum. Once there it was still, while she simply continued to talk.

She had not flinched as her breasts and nipples were pulled, pinched, milked, and stretched to their limits. She simply continued to talk.

She was incredible, with her time stood still.

Few women can ever have had experiences like that, and she simply loved them all. She relished, every sexual, sensual moment.

We were entering a new era when we were to find that we could sleep joined together. We could stand watching others, who would never knew that we were coupled, and we could make milk.

That is for later.

To be continued…….

Gussie would love comments, and your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – June 2003

Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers