The Dream Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDecker
JDecker
586 Followers

"Don't tease your brother like that, Jay," mom sternly said. "It's perfectly obvious why you are doing it. Don't think I haven't noticed it, you can't hide things like that from your mother. Do you really want to scare him away now when you could have him?"

Jay bit her lip and glanced at me. The dark eyeshadow made her eyes look even wider than they actually were. Then she turned around and changed her position. She was still on top of mom, but now they were face-to-face. Their gazes were connected and they hugged each other close so they could feel their breasts and nipples touching. They tousled each other's hair and shared a little kiss.

Both had kept their legs wide open and their pussies were close together so I could see how similar and yet different a mother and a daughter were. Jay's was pink and cute, mom's was really hairy and much wider.

After I had managed to get my clothes off, I touched my sister's tight little ass and caressed it a little. I whispered to her: "I'll try it with mom first. Don't worry, I'll continue with you right away when I feel I'm ready."

Jay looked at me over her shoulder and answered with a sweet smile: "All right, Johnny." I could see she was nervous too. She understood it was all for the better, but she hugged mom so she could feel her breasts bouncing against her own as I guided my erection to the warm and hairy opening of my mother's vagina and then slowly thrust it deeper.

"Good, good," mom said. "Keep going. Keep changing the length and the pace of the thrusts occasionally. That's it." Mom's hips were responding and reacting in ways which felt like warm waves and pleasant little shudders.

When Jay felt that mom's breasts stopped bouncing against her own with my thrusts, she raised her head, knowing it was her turn.

Because they were so close, I could feel mom's bush against my balls as I slid into my little sister's pink pussy. Although it was quite slippery now, it was so tight I couldn't immediately thrust all the way like I had with mom, I had to go deeper little by little.

Mom and Jay's fingers intertwined and they were staring each other in the eyes. Their breasts were jiggling in unison with my thrusts, their tender and perked out nipples often touching.

I felt warm shivers all around me when I finally managed to thrust balls deep into Jay. From the whimpers she was making and the shudders I was feeling around my shaft I could guess that despite her attitude Jay did really like me, as I had long suspected.

Soon I was comfortably switching between my sister's tight and sensitive vagina and mom's warm and hairy one. When I was thrusting into mom, Jay started kissing her vigorously, wanting to be as close as possible.

I gripped my sister's tight little ass as I felt my balls throbbing and Jay's back arched at the same moment. I moaned: "Oh God, I love you, Jay! I always have!"

Our mother's hands attentively moved to Jay's small and perky breasts and started caressing them. Mom's thumbs and forefingers were rubbing her erect nipples and the rest were firmly massaging the pear-like shapes of teenage breasts.

"I l-love you too, Johnny," Jay was whimpering, and she shivered with such heat it made me ram the whole length in hard regardless of how tight she felt, and just in time.

"Yes! Yes!" we screamed in unison when a powerful spurt of sperm shot deep into her virginal womb and our young bodies orgasmed together with the thought of having made a baby.

Because of their position, mom's womb was touching close to her daughter's, so with her motherly intuition she had felt the start of new life in the girl as I had shot into her. Mom sighed deep, and her hips were instinctively moving along with the girl's.

It was a bit tricky to switch between spurts, but my mother's hairy and wide vagina was awaiting right underneath her daughter's pretty pink one, and it opened easily all the way when she sensed her own child was going to make her both a mother and a grandmother right now. The change from my sister's tight and eager teenage vagina to my mother's hairy, warm and comforting one was immediate, and a hard thrust sent the next eruption from my balls into that warm and familiar place.

"Mom! Mom!" I shouted and my mother's hips and thighs shuddered as one big spurt after the other shot from my balls deep into the warmth and safety of her maternal womb to compete for the most precious prize of all. Her breasts were bouncing in heavy motions against Jay's smaller ones. The mother and the daughter were holding hands and staring each other in the eyes, sharing this wondrous moment together.

When I pulled out, mom and Jay were still looking each other in the eyes and whispering little words of adoration. Then they shared a long kiss, and Jay laid her hand on mom's belly at the point where her womb was. Then she bent down and kissed it too. Then they both cuddled close against me and kissed me on the cheek from each side.

Jay looked at me with new adoring eyes, and mom said to us: "Sometimes love can be found closer than you think."

"I understand that now," I said.

"Me too," Jay said and smiled.

I hugged them close, and it was still raining outside as we rested peacefully.

After a while mom kissed me on the cheek again and then she started sliding downwards. She touched Jay's hand and she followed, both of them giving little kisses along my body as they moved lower.

My mother and sister were in an emotional mood right now because of what had happened, so they started gently kissing my balls and touching them with their tongues.

Mom noticed my testicles tightening, so she softly whispered to Jay: "We have to swallow his balls dry. It's only polite after what he has done."

Jay stared at mom with her huge panda eyes and nodded in agreement. Then she continued licking my balls, while mom moved to a different position and leaned over me. Her breasts felt nice and soft, although they were saggy and jiggly despite the pulled down bra which was helping them to stay in position.

I took a deep breath as I felt my mother 's deep red velvet lips slide down on my erection and start sucking.

It was still raining and I could see the red moon outside the window, and my mother's head was bouncing rhythmically on my lap while my little sister was kissing and licking my balls with as much attention as she could possible give to them.

I honestly wasn't sure if I could even shoot anything after already having conceived two children tonight, but mom was very patient. She had started slowly on purpose, and she only increased the pace when she noticed me shifting my hips and legs a little.

Mom was sucking in long motions. Her lips were red and pouty, and they were sliding all the way down the hardened erection and then back again.

Jay had already covered my testicles with kisses several times, but she started yet another round. "Mm-hmm?" she said when she noticed them tightening at the touch of her lips.

Suddenly my toes curled and I gripped the sheets, groaning, and shot the second biggest load of my life after the one earlier tonight.

Mom's head just started bobbing faster, her lips kept gliding up and down the shaft even when I came. I could feel Jay's tongue energetically moving from side to side underneath my testicles, on occasion feeling their weight with circular motions.

Despite the weight and power of the ejaculations, mom managed to swallow everything while making little sounds of appreciation. She was showing a good example to her daughter.

Finally mom raised her head, and then it was the time to switch positions. I had to reach out to tousle my mother's and my sister's hair and softly whisper: "I'm really not sure it's going to happen again."

"Don't worry about it, dear," my mother said with a soothing voice and touched my cheek. "We have all night long."

When Jay bent over me, mom reminded her: "You have such sharp teeth, young miss, so please mind them. It's all about the lips."

I didn't quite understand the remark about the teeth, I had never noticed anything strange about Jay's teeth, except for the time she had been forced to wear braces. I did understand the part about the lips, though, since mom had already shown me what it meant. Now Jay reminded me about it, and I could only sigh and lie down.

Jay might not have been very experienced, but she certainly was a quick learner. Her sucking felt energetic and enthusiastic compared to mom's motherly and calming way of doing it. She didn't even seem to get tired at all, her head just kept on bobbing at a quick and deliberate pace even though the act seemed to take ages.

When I started feeling the tension in my balls again, and mom kept kissing them, I found myself suddenly becoming very emotional. I touched my sister's neck and whispered: "I'm glad it was you. You're my dream girl, Jay. I mean it. You're the one."

Jay didn't have the time to answer my adorations, because just then a motherly kiss caused a long stream of semen to shoot up my shaft and into her mouth. "Mm-m!" she complained in surprise when she caught it with a slimy sound between a gurgle and a gag, but her head immediately started bobbing faster.

The following spurts were almost as big and powerful, but Jay managed to avoid choking on them too much. She kept sucking at a steady pace till the end, just like mom had done. Now mom was sending my sperm cells on their way with sensitive and carefully placed kisses which made my balls throb until they finally were completely empty.

When it was certain she had swallowed everything, mom brushed Jay's hair and caressed her cheek and said: "Good girl." Then they kissed again and laid their heads against my thighs, snuggling close to the warmth of my balls.

After all the strange excitement I started momentarily wondering how Jay had managed to get mom to agree to something like this, not to mention what would become of the kids we were going to have. Me and Jay ending up like this would have been bizarre by itself, but not entirely unforeseeable considering the situation. Mom getting into it seemed a bit too weird in hindsight, although she had not otherwise sounded or behaved any different than usual.

Jay raised her head and glanced at me with a tranquil gaze, and I soon forgot all about it, just like I forgot how her teeth seemed a bit pointy when she smiled at me.

It was still raining when we fell asleep, cuddled together.

JDecker
JDecker
586 Followers
12