The Dream Holiday Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,424 Followers

"I'm sorry," he said, "Should I?"

"I was just in the toilets," I explained hurriedly, "But yeah, I was going to, but if you could..."

"Leave it to me," he said and turned smartly back to the dance floor. I pretended to emerge from the toilets just then, as Toni put a hand between Kirsty and Nik and started to tell his brother off. Several fellow guests who I recognised from the hotel were staring at me, and I felt a surge of embarrassment which didn't get any better when Kirsty pouted in disappointment as Nik walked away. Then she saw me, and swayed forward and it was only then, as I was about to tear into her about what the hell she was doing, that I realised how drunk she was. She could hardly stand up, and I caught her before she fell.

"Whoops," she chuckled, "That got a bit out of hand... hic!" She ended the sentence with a hiccough.

I felt so many eyes watching us, waiting for me to have a go at my wife. "Upstairs," I hissed, taking her by the arm, "Now!" Kirsty stuck her bottom lip out again, but let me take her to the room.

When we got inside the room, I shut the door and turned around, ready to let rip at her for embarrassing me so, but Kirsty slammed me against the door, crushing her lips against mine in a fierce kiss. I couldn't help but to respond to her passion, kissing her back with equal vigour. After a few minutes, she stepped backwards, pulling me along while keeping the kiss going, until we fell onto the bed.

Her hands were at my shirt, popping the buttons off in her haste to get me undressed, and did the same to her, pulling her dress up and over her head, and then half tearing her lacy knickers when I yanked them down her legs. Leaving her black bra on for the moment, I discarded my shirt and shorts, and climbed on top of her to resume the kiss, but the short break had cleared my mind enough for me to pause.

"What happened down there?" I asked, pulling my head away as she tried to kiss me.

"I'm sorry," Kirsty said, breathing heavily, "It was a heat of the moment thing. I forgot where I was."

She managed to steal a kiss from me as I stared at her, trying to weigh her up and I began to kiss her again, but slower and more measured, giving me time to think. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked, when I managed to pull away again.

"Me? What about you? Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it," she snapped at me suddenly, although she had a smile on her lips which took the heat out of her words, "I saw you watching, you were there for ages. You saw everything and you could have stopped it, but you didn't."

I didn't quite know what to say. I had indeed gotten a hard-on while watching them. Did she know that? She couldn't possibly have seen it from where she was.

"Come on, admit it," she taunted me, snatching kisses in between the words, each one taking the air from my lungs. Any anger that had built up inside me at her was dissipating, each kiss she stole and word she said eroding at it, until all that was left inside me was desire.

Kirsty tired of waiting for me to answer. "Okay, okay... I enjoyed it! Nik's a great kisser, he really got me horny, touching me and feeling me..." She trailed wet kisses down my neck, making me gasp, and curled her legs around my back. "Admit it, you liked watching us..."

"Yes," was all I managed to mumble. My hand moved down and guided my rock-hard cock inside her shockingly wet hole. "You're so wet?" I breathed into her ear as I began to move inside her.

"Mmmm, fuck me..." Kirsty moaned, "God, I'm so horny." She began to buck her hips in motion with my thrusts and I lifted myself up slightly so I could fuck her properly. I bent my head down to kiss her lips and she locked her eyes onto mine and spoke again, softly and confessionally. "I couldn't believe he saw my tits earlier. All I could think about when we were dancing was that he had seen me half-naked and then he began to whisper in my ear about how sexy he thought I was, and what he would love to do to me and..."

"Somehow you started kissing?" I finished the sentence for her. "It's all right. If you had a good time, then it's okay with me," I smiled gently at her, "And if it has this sort of effect on you, then..." Kirsty silenced me with another passionate kiss, and there wasn't any more talking after that. I began to slam into her wildly, knowing that I wasn't going to last long. Kirsty moaned as I took her as hard and fast as I could, and I could tell her orgasm wasn't far away either. After a short time, she cried out as it hit her, and I felt her pussy clench around my dick, the extra sensation tipping me over the edge. I buried myself in her one last time, as deep as I could, and filled with her with my cum.

We were both dripping with sweat as we lay back on the bed to catch our breath. "I love you," Kirsty whispered, before closing her eyes and going to sleep. I stared, drinking in the sight of her. Her smooth, sun-kissed skin, the rise of her breasts above the half-cup bra she wore, the trimmed, neat triangle of dark hair between her legs, the point of which was wet with her juices and my cum. She was truly beautiful. Thankful to have such a woman as Kirsty for my wife , I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep too.

I was so content at that moment. I had to idea of what the rest of the holiday held, or I wouldn't have slept as well as I did...

If you want to read the conclusion to 'The Dream Holiday Nightmare' please email me for details.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,424 Followers
12