The Dream Job Ch. 04

Story Info
Shartan's evening is full of work and sex.
4.9k words
4.51
40.3k
31

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shartan:

I sat back and relaxed on the sofa. It had been a long day but now I was home.

After many tries I had finally been able to get through to advocate Desai. He was in US but he was flying back that night he said. We fixed up a lunch meeting for the next day. That's all I could do until I saw him so I stopped worrying myself about it.

When it was time to go home, I collected both Amrita and Shweta to take them home with me.

"Listen" I said when Amrita brought Shweta into my office "I don't know how late we'll work at night, but it's better if you both stay with me tonight."

I said "both" but I was looking at Shweta. I was already sure about Amrita.

Shweta's reaction was positive. She nodded and said "Yes, sir. But sir, I don't have anything to wear at night or tomorrow to office. Can I just go to my place and pick some clothes?"

That wasn't an unreasonable request. But instead I suggested to go shopping and dine out before we went home and settled down to work. Both the girls were happy to do that.

So we went to Queen's road and looked in some stores that sold women's clothes. I encouraged both Shweta and Amrita to try out any dresses they liked. They needed little encouragement! You know how it is with women and shopping.

I picked some very sexy, revealing dresses and gave them to her to try on, especially with Shweta. She put them on and showed me. I stayed closed to the door of the dressing room and always pulled her close to me to check her out. My hands caressed her soft, bare skin under the guise of adjusting her dress. I caressed her face and neck while placing her hair just so. Shweta didn't object at all, and always stayed as I placed her.

Once she came out wearing a very short and tight red micromini skirt that I had picked for her to try. The top was a tiny yellow halter top, not much bigger than a bra, maybe smaller. My cock twitched in my pants as she walked out in that. I pulled her close and let my hand slide around her bare waist. I looked her up and down and my hand slid smoothly down her ass, rubbing her shapely, firm ass, feeling her up easily.

"You look ready to eat, Shweta." I said admiringly.

"Thank you, sir." She blushed.

"Will you be able to wear this in office without panties?"

She nodded "Yes, sir. I am not wearing any now. I will just have to be careful in walking and standing."

"Good." I rubbed her ass and even squeezed her ass cheeks. She stayed there and cooperated.

There was a pair of 7" high platform heels in red with some rhinestone work on them. I pointed to them.

"Try those out, doll."

She said down on the sofa that was placed there for this purpose and started to put the shoes on. With her legs open, I could see right down her skirt and her smoothly shaved pussy was clearly visible to me.

I commented "Not only standing but you'll have to be careful sitting down as well."

She looked up at me then saw where I was looking and blushed.

"Yes, sir." She said, but didn't try to close her legs.

When she got up in those heels, I supported her with my arm around her and looked at her.

From the way she clung to me and let me grope her so freely it was clear she was ready for me to fuck her whenever I wanted. It was such a delicious feeling. Knowing that she was mine to use and still delaying it in sexy things like shopping, it was like you have an amazingly delicious dessert in the fridge but you are eating a great main course and enjoying the anticipation at the same time!

"Mmmm, absolutely gorgeous!" I said looking at her "I feel like pressing you against that wall and taking you from behind!"

"Oh sir" She blushed and lightly slapped my chest "You are so naughty!"

Yes, she was ready.

Just then Amrita rolled up in a short, asymmetrical miniskirt and noodle-strap cropped tank top.

She looked at us "Wow! Sir, she looks amazing! If I were you I would just bend her over that wall and fuck her brains out."

Shweta and I both burst into laughter.

That shopping was great. Other than playing with Shweta's hot body I had Amrita who was even more comfortable with me as I had already used her. She was coming close to me and pressing herself against me at every chance. Of course, I was loving it. She even suggested sucking my cock in the dressing room. I was rock hard but I told her to wait until we got home.

We selected several dresses, outfits, and shoes. Also several different types of nightwear, all of it sexy and all of it revealing.

I paid for the dresses even though both the girls said they could pay themselves. There's something about buying a girl sexy, slutty dresses, especially nightwear. It somehow makes it intimate like it's understood that she is ready to spread her legs for you.

Then we went for a dinner but instead Amrita suggested that we should get take out. So we got some food packed and brought it back to my place. It turned out to be a good idea to eat at home. It was much more comfortable. The girls served and I could relax. It was wonderful!

Now I was just relaxing after dinner with the warm feeling that comes from a good meal. I was trying not to fall asleep in the overstuffed sofa chair. Just then Shweta came into the room and placed a drink on the coffee table. I realized that I had asked for a drink.

I let her put the drink down before I got up and wrapped my arm around her waist. She came to me easily. I ran my hands up her arms and looked at her. She had changed into a nightie that was very short and see through. It had a cord that she had tied into a loose bow around her belly. Other than that it was open and clearly showed her skimpy bra and a small pair of panties. Both were see-through and matched the nightie.

Reaching behind her neck, I untied her bra strap, and then the one on her back. Without disturbing the nightie I pulled out her bra, she gave a little gasp but didn't move to do anything else. With the same slow, deliberate movement, I slipped my hand in from below her nightie and untied her little thong. I could feel her breathing warm on my neck as I pulled the little piece of underwear from between her legs and let it drop on the table on top of her bra.

She was still wearing the nightie, it was still tied with a little bow over her navel, but now it was not hiding anything. Her breasts, full and proud, were visible and I could see them, with the nipples erect. Her pussy, smoothly shaved and gorgeous, was bare for my pleasure as well. Her eyes were closed and her cheek was resting on my shoulder. She was clinging to me, very much aroused and ready.

Then I released her from my arms. Just like that. She opened her eyes in bewilderment and looked at me. I was already sitting down in my chair. I could see the question in her eyes as they flitted from my face to her undergarments on the table. Her eyes were asking, plain as words "Weren't you just going to fuck me? What happened?"

A slow smile spread over my lips and I offered her my hand. She came to me quickly as I guided her down to my thigh. She slipped her arm around my shoulders and clung to me again. My right hand rested on her thigh, caressing lightly up and down her creamy, smooth leg. She immediately spread her legs wide, emphasizing her surrender and willingness.

My hand touched her bare pussy and she was soaking wet! My finger slid into her pussy hole easily. She moaned and pressed her mouth to my neck, sucking hard. Her hand crept between my legs and started rubbing over my long, hard shaft. I was wearing only a silk robe now without anything underneath and undoubtedly she could feel the heat.

When she untied my robe and took my cock in her hand I pulled my finger out of her pussy and took her hand in mine. It was easy to lift her leg up and guide her to straddle my lap. I held my cock in my hand and guided it into her pussy hole as she sat facing me on my lap. She inhaled sharply but didn't stop her downward motion as my thick, meaty shaft impaled her wet cunt so deep!

Cupping her tight, firm ass cheeks I pressed her forward until the thick base of my cock was plugging her pussy hole tightly. She gasped loudly as she felt my cock penetrate her so fully deep!

Shweta:

My pussy was soaking wet and itchy all inside waiting for boss's cock. When he finally pulled me on his lap and entered me it was such a sweet relief that I felt a wave of pleasure roll all over my body. He took my ass in his hands and pulled me in close, and his cockhead hit my cervix. I gasped and collapsed on his shoulder.

Now I had no doubt what he intended to do with me. His cock was thick and tight in my cunt and I could feel that it was powerful enough to rip me into pieces. I was a little afraid. The stories Lara and Malaika had told me were a little scary and I was not sure I would be able to handle such hard use.

Boss was rubbing my back slowly up and down, his breath was hot on my neck as he kissed my neck softly in various spots. But somehow I could feel that he was just getting me ready to use me hard, he would rip me to shreds in a minute.

Still, my pussy was hungry and his throbbing cock felt so amazing inside me! I was moving my hips and my wet cunt was massaging his shaft with slow, circular motions.

His expert hands were moving all over my body, caressing me and teasing with just the right touch. Somehow he knew every spot where his touch would make me hotter and wetter. I was moaning in ear and sucking his neck like a hungry child. I was hungry for him. Not just my pussy but my whole body was hungry for him. I realized I didn't care how hard he used me as long as he gave me that cock! God, how I wanted that cock!

Grabbing my ass cheeks he started to bounce me on his lap and his throbbing beast started to fuck my tight little pussy with long, hard strokes. I put both hands on his shoulders and rode his cock like I needed to fill me deep to my stomach. Oh god, it was hot! His cockhead was grinding on my pussy walls and hitting my service each time as my buttocks came down on his thighs.

Just then Amrita entered the room. I was aware of her entry but I could not focus on what she was saying. Then Shartan said something and she went out saying something about dishes. The whole time Shartan didn't stop pounding me and I was happy like I was in heaven!

Then he lifted me up, walked a few steps and lay me down on the dining table, still fully impaled on his cock. Now he really started to give it to me! I could feel his muscular thighs slamming against my ass with each thrust and my body slid on the smooth surface of the table. But he had my thighs in his grip and I could not slip back from his strokes as his pistoning cock took me.

My legs were wrapped around his back and I was pushing on his ass trying to get him to invade me deeper. Suddenly he picked me up and closed me tight in his embrace. Only my ass was resting on the table now and my soft breasts were crushed against his manly chest. I whimpered uncontrollably as his cock speared me incredibly deep from this angle and felt like I would die in his arms!

The noises that were coming out of my mouth, I don't know what you would call them, they were some mix of whimpers, screams, yelps and moans. But I had no control over them. They were so primal, so raw that I had no idea where they were coming from. I had never felt like this before. No man had ever taken possession of my body and soul so completely!

I came. Hard!

My body rocked in his arms and I let go of everything. I felt safe in his arms, so completely his and at his mercy, but also utterly safe. I know it's not easy to understand, but it's not very easy to describe either.

His breath was hot on my neck as he sucked on my neck. And the way his tongue touched that spot just below my jaw, I came again. Not that hard but oh, so delicious!

With his breath I could hear his whisper. He was saying something that I could hear only after my orgasm ebbed.

"Shweta!"

"Yes, sir!"

"You know what this means, don't you?"

"What, sir?" I was having trouble focusing as his smooth, hard cock was pounding with a hard, relentless rhythm that had me moaning constantly.

"You are going to belong to me!"

"Yes, sir." I wouldn't have said no to anything he said at that moment!

His cock was drilling hard into my pussy and I was moving my hips to take him fully into me. The sensations were so amazing that I didn't want him to stop, whatever he wanted in return, he could have.

"You are going to be my property, Shweta!"

"Yes, Sir. I am your property, sir!"

He rammed his beast of a cock so hard into my cunt, I felt like he would go through me! I screamed loudly. But he continued to use my sweet little pussy without any mercy! And suddenly I felt him jerk.. a huge wave of heat hit right in my centre. That made me cum again!

I wrapped my legs around his hips tightly and he slammed into me, pumping his hot seed into my cunt with each stroke!

After he was done, he put me down on the floor and held my hair in his grip while I licked his cock clean. I could taste my pussy on his cock as I licked his cum off his shaft and ate it like a good slut.

"Good girl." He said.

And I flushed with pleasure.

Even though I wanted to take a shower before we started work he told me not to. He wasn't done with me yet, he said. That sent a hot shudder up my spine. He had just pounded me like a wild beast like there was no tomorrow and he still planned to fuck me more! My pussy tingled as I thought about it.

So we got to work - Shartan, and I and Amrita. He looked through each magazine issue and asked me questions about the articles and photos and other things. He dictated some ideas for new policies to Amrita who was making notes on her shorthand pad.

I had put my nightie back on and Amrita was wearing a similar nightie that left her legs bare. After about an hour of work, boss told Amrita to get down on the floor between his legs.

Yes, he and I still continued working while Amrita sucked his dick.

Amrita:

Shweta is sweet and I love her but I had been feeling left out today since the office. All these girls got to ride the boss's cock while I who was his personal didn't get anything. So, when boss told me to kneel between his legs and suck him, I was very happy.

Don't ask me why, but it turns me on a lot to suck a man's dick while he works or talks to other people. It feels so dirty, like I am a fucktoy, and my pussy gets soaked within a minute. Freaky, huh?

But it had never turned me on so much before! Because Mr. Silverstar could carry on working, unlike other men who could not really work when they felt my expert tongue working under their shaft. My new boss, however carried on working, I could hear his voice without any change and he was even writing with his right hand. His left hand was immersed in my hair, so I knew he was enjoying my mouth on his cock.

My pussy was itching so deep inside. I kept one hand on the base of his cock and started fingering my hungry little pussy with the other. Suddenly, he jerked my hair, turned my face up and I felt his slap on my face! My eyes watered!

He was looking at me.

"Did I say you could do that, slut?"

I pulled my fingers out of my cunt quickly.

"No, sir. I am sorry, sir."

He looked at me for a long moment like he was trying to decide what to do with me.

"Are you going to be a good slut, Rita?"

"Yes, sir. I will be a good slut for you, Sir." I was close to tears. I didn't want to let him down.

He still wasn't sure.

"If you can't be a good slut, then it's better you go home."

"No, sir. Please, sir. I will be a good slut, Sir! Please let me suck your cock, sir!"

I had never in my life begged a man to suck his cock. But I was really afraid he would not let me. And my body was on fire! Even this humiliation was turning me on beyond my imagination!

Finally he nodded.

"Ok. "

And I breathed again. He continued work and I resumed sucking his cock, trying to make up for my mistake with my cocksucking skills. I felt I was succeeding when he started to move his hips to fuck my mouth deeper.

He took a firm grip of my hair and start to shove his hard cock deeper into my mouth, until it was hitting the back of my throat. I relaxed my throat and let him enter my throat. I had killed my gag reflex ages ago.

In two minutes he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and drank it like it was my prize. And it was! After he was done shooting his load into my mouth, I continued sucking and licking. I cleaned his cock with my tongue like I was expecting it to be inspected.

Even after it was all clean, I continued licking his shaft and balls. He didn't stop me and I just carried on. I had heard his pen stop when he had cum in my mouth. After that he started working again and I stayed on my knees and sucked him.

By now there was a pool of pussy juices between my legs and my cunt was so hungry it wasn't even funny. But I was a good slut and I wasn't touching it. Even though it took all my will power, both my hands were on boss's thighs.

Now he was hard again, and I bobbed my head up and down taking him in as deep as I could.

"Let's take a break!" I heard him say.

With that he pulled his chair back, pulled me up by the hair and bent me over the table. And then he was deep inside me, with a hard, powerful thrust! My scream came from deep inside and resonated all over my body.

I almost came from that first stroke. But with the next two strokes, I did cum! That orgasm was so powerful I lost all control of my body and collapsed on the papers on the table.

Of course, boss didn't stop fucking me just because I collapsed. He just changed his angle and continued pounding me like a wild beast. That wonderful, hard cock of his was ripping me apart mercilessly and I was loving every second of it!

Finally, I stopped cumming and tried to catch my breath. But boss was nowhere near finishing. He told Shweta to get naked and took her to the bedroom.

I was working on getting myself together before following them.

Shweta:

Even though boss had fucked me thoroughly in the dining room, sitting next to him and watching him use Amrita to suck his cock so casually had turned me on again. When he told me to get naked I didn't take more than a second to shed the little nightie. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

He lifted me up like a ragdoll and dumped me on the big double bed. I opened my legs wide to give him full access to me immediately. Boss stopped only to take off his robe and then...he mounted me. I gasped as I felt his hard cock sliding into my wet pussy!

With his hands on my shoulders he held me in place as he started pounding my tight little pussy. His cock thick and it fit in my pussy only barely. But by now I was so wet I could feel my juices slipping down in my ass crack and dripping on the bed. His hard strokes was impaling all the way with every thrust.

My legs wrapped around his ass trying to get him in me as deep as I possibly could. I was lifting my ass off the bed with each stroke to help him fuck me as hard as he wanted. His throbbing cock felt so amazingly good in my cunt. I moaned with each thrust and clung to him like a creeper clings to the tree.

The massive cock was slamming into me with powerful strokes and I was losing myself under him. I heard Amrita come into the room and the boss talked to her. But my eyes were closed and all I wanted to focus on was that wonderful, hot shaft that was pumping my dripping cunt like a well-oiled piston.

I came quickly and pressed my mouth on his neck. He closed me tight in his arms and continued to pummel my cunt as it exploded all around him. I was screaming some gibberish at the top of my lungs as I writhed under him, clinging to him for dear life as the crashing waves of that orgasm threatened to flow me away.

12