The Dream Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he pulled out of me and turned me over. Grabbing my thighs he lifted my ass up and slapped my bare ass. His hard, calloused hand sent a stinging wave of pain up my body. Sensing his unspoken command, I spread my legs wide for him. I was now fully vulnerable under him which is what he wanted.

When he started to rub his soaking wet cockhead on my ass hole, I shivered with fear! I had never had my ass fucked. I have watched many porn movies and wondered what it would be like to have a cock in my ass, but I never could do it. My ass is tight, I keep it so with regular work-outs. But that means my ass hole is tight, too. And boss's cock, well it wasn't small!

My ass maybe tight and I knew it would hurt if he tried to fuck my ass, but I wasn't going to try and stop him. I just wanted to please him in anyway I liked. So, I bit my lip and got ready his massive beast to rip me apart.

But he didn't enter me. Not right away. Instead I felt his fingers rubbing cream on my tight ass hole. Now, I knew what he had told Amrita, he had sent Amrita to get the K-Y jelly. Boss spent several minutes rubbing the jelly on my ass hole and then slowly started to slip his finger into my hole. With his clever massage and expert fingering he opened my tight, puckered ass hole until it was ready.

And then he entered me!

My heart was beating fast from excitement and nervousness. But he entered me slowly, using only his cockhead at first. When he bulbous cockhead opened my ass and entered me, I felt breathless and stuffed! As he started to move in deeper with back and forth strokes, I grabbed the bedsheet with both hands and bit my lip.

Soon he started to go in deeper. And I started to enjoy it! I was moving my ass back to make him go in deeper into my ass, even though it hurt a little bit more every time he conquered fresh territory. But I was at the point where pain and pleasure were so intermingled that I didn't want to stop for any reason!

Then he speared me all the way deep with his cock and I screamed like a wounded gazelle!

Fucking hell! The bastard had just claimed my ass! I collapsed on my face but still helplessly impaled on my his massive shaft! His hard, meaty cock was buried deep in my ass and I was at his mercy! Completely at his mercy! There is no feeling quite like it in the whole world!

He touched his lips to my ear and whispered.

"Who owns you, Shweta?"

"You own me, Sir!"

There was no doubt in mind! None at all! Every inch of me now belonged to him. And I was his bitch! Those were the facts!

When he started moving his hips back and forth I was ready, I wanted him to fuck my ass. My body was loving it! I had no mind to think about it. I just wanted him to use me as he liked because he was making me feel things I had never felt before in my life!

Placing one hand under each of my thighs he lifted my ass up again and held me there almost on my knees but not quite, while he pumped my ass in and out with his throbbing monster. My mouth was emitting a yelp every time he jammed his hard cock deep into my ass but it seemed like he was enjoying them the way he pounded my tight little ass without any mercy!

I came twice while boss was fucking my ass, it was just so damn hot! My body was all steamy wet and covered with a sheen of perspiration. My new boss knew how to really fuck a girl and he had decided to make me his bitch.

Even as I was wondering if I would have to beg him to cum in me, he pulled out of my ass and a second later I felt his hot load sprayed on my ass and all over my back. I collapsed and enjoyed the wonderful spent feeling.

Amrita:

God, that was hot! At first I was pissed off that boss was fucking Shweta's ass first and using my K-Y jelly to for it. He didn't even ask why I was carrying K-Y in my purse. But then as I watched him really conquer Shweta I felt proud that this was my boss who was claiming his new bitch!

Watching him fuck her ass like she was his whore was a very sexy experience. I don't know when my hand slipped between my legs and started to rub my pussy. Then I stopped with fear and looked at boss. He hadn't noticed. Thank god!

"Sir, may I..may I touch myself?" God, this was embarrassing, I had never asked permission to touch my own pussy in my life!

He looked at me and, without stopping his pounding of Shweta's ass, he nodded.

So, as he fucked her. I got hotter and wetter fingering my pussy. I had to slow down as I knew I'd have to ask permission to cum. But when I saw Shweta cum for the second time, I gathered my courage and asked. He nodded again and I came so hard I had to put one hand on the bed to steady myself!

I came out of it just in time to see boss cumming all over Shweta's naked body. It was so hot!

He extended his arm and moved closer. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face to his cock. I started cleaning him like a good slut.

Then he guided my mouth to Shweta's body and I licked his cum off her bare skin happily. I ate every drop that I could find. He tasted amazing!

By the time we got to bed I was completely exhausted. It had been a long and beautiful day.

Next morning, I got up before the boss and finished shower before he got up. Then I gave him a blowjob in bed when he woke up and went to office with his taste on my tongue.

Mmmm, what a way to start the day!

12