The Dream Machine Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A new type of sex education.
3k words
4.12
61.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about incorporating the idea of Ben Bova's "Duelling Machine" with a variation of the Sex Education proposed in Jean M. Auel's "Earth Children" series and the following is the result.

Chapter 1: Sex Education – The Head-Teacher

My fingers shook as I unwrapped the package. Finally. My own duelling machine.

Actually, I thought as I skimmed the instruction manual, "Duelling Machine" is a misnomer, it should be called a Dream Machine but the wrong name stuck. Unlike Bova's conception which was brought to life in the DM-90 model and allowed two people to share a dream as a virtual battle, the more advanced DM-92 allows the sharing of a dream without violence and this one, the DM-100, allows one person to control a dream on their own.

"An extended fantasy, as subjectively real as the chair you are sitting on" the manual proclaimed.

According to the manual, the machine would monitor my blood pressure and heart rate, taking me out of the dream if they reached dangerous levels. However, it also stated that the danger levels were set at a default minimum to start with and, by the end of the second use, would have automatically adjusted to take into account my own physical capacity which, according to the manual, was usually a lot higher. The timer did the same and could be set for up to six hours in each twenty-four hour period to start with, increasing to a maximum of twelve, and the option to include a clock and stress level monitor into the dream was available. I would be told the maximum allowable stress level compared to the default and the maximum duration before the start of the dream.

Although the Dream Machine could be used to experience any activity in complete safety and, according to the manual, was originally intended for those involving an element of extreme danger like mountaineering, racecar driving, surfing or even space travel it was usually used to live out fantasies which, for most people, meant six or more hours of sexual ecstacy before returning to the real world.

Hey, I thought, space travel...sex in zero g. That could be good.

The actual device didn't quite "blend right in with my home entertainment centre" as the ads had promised because the chassis was a different colour, but if it lived up to expectations, who cares? Still, it was fairly innocuous in appearance being a black metal control box the size of a vcr with an LCD display showing the safe stress level as a percentage of the default minimum and the time available, a skull cap with blindfold and an arm band for the blood pressure monitor connected to the control box by a long coiled lead. The box had a cartridge slot for the pre-packaged fantasies the company planned to release and another slot for me to insert the Personal ID card on which my own physical data was recorded.

It was fairly straightforward, according to the manual, and I decided I just had to give it a try straight away. First, power on, insert PID and set the timer - I'd give it half an hour for now. Then don the arm band to monitor my blood pressure and the skull cap with its sensors, ensuring the short, needle-like electrodes were in contact with my skin – a bit uncomfortable but no problem. Seated comfortably; press start...

I was standing on a featureless grey plain that receded into mist. After a moment of disorientation, I remembered the instructions.

"The initial environment is chosen to be as neutral as possible. The first few times of use the Dream Machine will quickly discover your most secret desires and give them reality. Do not try to influence the course of the first dreams until the Dream Machine has finished calculating your unique physical capacity, just let the dreams develop on their own. After that you will have full control over the development of the dreams."

I wonder what the first dream will be about, I thought,will it be sex in orbit?

The featureless grey plain resolved into a carpark in front of a three storey building in a park surrounded by trees.

I felt a twinge of anticipation as I left my car and walked past a large signboard proclaiming that this was "Miss Leonora's Finishing School for Girls", getting a vague idea of what the dream would be about.

The path towards an imposing arched entrance went along a beside a high wall over which I could hear the sound of girls voices raised in laughter. These, along with the splashes and screams, told me there must be a swimming pool the other side of the wall.

I carried on along the path and went up the steps to the front door of the large brick building.

I knocked and a woman answered.

'Ah, Dr Richards I presume. I'm the Principal, Miss Leonora. Do come in, quickly please, you're late. You just wouldn't believe how keen the girls are for your lessons so we must hurry and get started with them as soon as possible.'

I glanced at my watch and saw it was less than three minutes past the hour...they must be enthusiastic.

I studied her as she yanked me in through the doorway and pulled me down the hall with her, running all the way. She was slim, about thirty and beautiful enough to be a porn star, with long blonde hair and a very small halter-neck mini-dress. The front part of the dress consisted of two narrow elongated triangles only just wider than her nipples, so that much of her full breasts were visible, and I wondered if she was wearing knickers as I couldn't see a panty line through the thin material of the short skirt.

I suddenly realised that the dream would be about demonstrating sexual activity by screwing this superb woman in front of a class of horny 18-year-old girls; I could tell from the lumps of her erect nipples that she knew I would ask her to be my assistant today and had selected just the right clothes for it.

We came to a door with a room number 04 stencilled on the frosted glass and paused. The voices of young girls could be heard through it, talking quietly and somehow sounding both nervous and excited at the same time.

Miss Leonora turned to me, slightly out of breath, and said, 'I'm so glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to join us, Dr Richards. The girls are ecstatic to have an expert such as you teach this course...'

I held up a hand to cut off her remarks and motioned to the door.

'I'm sorry I couldn't be here on Monday as planned, I was called away at short notice. I hope the girls weren't too disappointed. Let us begin.'

She nodded and preceded me into the room saying, 'I think you will notice that the delay has served to increase their anticipation of your class. They were all extremely disappointed at having to wait a few days and what you're going to do with them in this class has been the only thing they have talked about all week, even the girl who won't be of legal age for four weeks and can't join the class until then. The delay has meant that they are all exceptionally eager, and I do mean EAGER, for their chance to experience the subject of your lessons first hand. That is particularly true of three or four of them, especially the youngest girl in the class at the moment whose birthday was on Monday and was really hoping for her first ever encounter then.'

What I'm going to do with them? To experience first hand? First ever encounter?I thought. This dream was looking better all the time.

I saw an even dozen girls seated at chairs arranged neatly in a very small arc close to a low desk at the far end of an otherwise empty classroom, empty that is apart from a cot in one corner. After Miss Leonora had led me to the front of the class, I looked around at them and saw the sweet innocent faces of twelve stunningly beautiful young girls. They were all dressed the same in short pleated tennis skirts, no bra's and gossamer-thin white cotton blouses open to the navel through which their well-formed breasts and rosy-red nipples could be seen clearly. All but one, a gorgeous blonde, were matched in hair colour as well with jet-black tresses in bunches tied with yellow ribbons. The blonde had her hair in bunches like the others but hers was tied with red ribbons instead and her blouse, also semi-transparent and open to the navel, was far too small, exposing her deep cleavage and breasts the size of cantaloupes nearly as far as her already partially-erect nipples.

She blushed as I caught her eyes, the red tinge of her skin covering a lot of her chest; she was obviously one of the girls Miss Leonora had just referred to and I felt my cock give a twitch as I thought of what she will look like with her lips around it as it goes into her mouth and slides all the way down her throat.

The girls quieted when Miss Leonora approached the desk from where she addressed the class.

'We have set up this class now that the government-approved curriculum for sex education includes practical instruction in how to get the most enjoyment from it. We are very lucky to have Dr Richards joining the teaching staff from today as he is the author of several leading clinical studies in the field. I believe he is rather well endowed and he isvery experienced with girls such as yourselves, as you all know, so he will ensure the first few sexual encounters for every one of you are pleasurable.'

With that, she turned to me standing next to her and said, 'Dr Richards, the class is yours. These girls are all of legal age and all twelve are virgins, as you specified. Although it has been difficult, I have managed to ensure that none of them have any sexual experience whatsoever, not even an orgasm.'

I now knew I was going to really enjoy this dream; I was going to fuck every one of these twelve virgins.

I placed my briefcase on the floor behind the desk, faced the class with the Principal beside me and greeted them with, 'Good morning, girls.'

I turned to the Principal and asked her, 'Miss Leonora, will you to assist me, please? As you know, I find it's always best to start the first lesson by making an initial demonstration of the subject.'

She smiled and nodded, 'Certainly.'

'Good, would you stand in front of me and I'll take your dress off?'

The Principal stood in front of me, facing the class, and I slipped my hands under the front strips of her dress to squeeze her nipples. I gripped the tie at the back of her neck with my teeth and tugged it undone, letting her dress fall to the floor, revealing her gorgeous naked body.

I felt her nipples swell up a little more, digging into my palms, as I said, 'Miss Leonora will now suck my cock and then I will fuck her to show you all what to expect in this course.'

She turned round, knelt down at my feet where she undid my belt and unzipped my pants. Then she pulled my pants down, releasing my cock from its imprisonment and I stepped out of them as I removed my shirt as well.

Although she knew I had a big cock, I don't think she was quite prepared for the size of it as she gasped when it came into view and hesitated slightly before taking the head of it into her mouth.

She sucked lightly on the head and I turned us sideways so the girls could all see. Then she took my cock deeper into her mouth, sucking harder, and I could see and feel it sliding all the way down her throat.

I stopped her before I could cum and pulled her to her feet.

'Miss Leonora, if you would lie on the desk?' I asked her.

She took her place on the desk and spread her legs as I moved into position between them. I bent down to lick her clitoris, coating her pussy with my saliva and her juices, until I judged she was ready and then I stood upright with my cock at the entrance to her cunt, the head pushed in slightly, between her moist labia.

'Now, Miss Leonora?'

'Oh yes, Dr Richards. Fuck me.'

I eased my big cock all the way into her cunt and started pumping in and out slowly.

'Faster. Please faster?'

I kept going at the same slow speed as her pleasure built but I stopped moving when I sensed her orgasm was nearly upon her.

'Don't stop, make me cum, please, let me cum.'

I started again, pumping in and out of her cunt even slower and hearing her beg me again to move faster, and glanced round at the class to see them all watching intently, a few of the girls openly masturbating.

I suddenly switched to high gear when I felt my own peak arriving and pounded my cock into her cunt at a fantastic rate, the powerful jets of my cum bringing her the immediate release of an orgasm that had her screaming and shaking as it crashed over her.

I pulled my cock out, glistening with the mixture of her juices and my cum, turned to the class and said, 'That was an orgasm.' I saw many of them masturbating harder when I continued, saying, 'You willall experience a great many of them in my class in the very near future as I fuck each one of you.' I paused and then added, 'And all will be at least as good as that one.'

Chapter 2: Sex Education - Introductions

'Before we go any further, I would like each of you to stand up and introduce yourselves.'

The first virgin, to my right, stood up, said 'My name is Donna,' and sat down.

The second virgin stood up and introduced herself, saying 'I'm Jilly.'

The next, her equally beautiful twin sister, stood up, smiled shyly at me as she said 'I'm, Jane,' and sat down again.

And so it went with Samantha and Joanne.

Patricia lifted her hands to cup her breasts and squeeze her nipples through the cloth of her blouse as she introduced herself and Linda flipped the front of her skirt up, giving me a quick flash of her smooth naked pussy. Barbara stood up, put her foot on her chair with her knee out to one side and pulled the front of her skirt up to tuck it in the waistband. Then she put a finger in her mouth to wet it and stroked up and down her slit as she said her name.

Mary didn't even stand up, she just leaned back, parted her legs and pulled her skirt up to show me her bare pussy while she stroked her erect little clitoris and said her name.

My own erection was getting harder, if that was possible, at the sight of each of these cute, very provocatively dressed and very young girls, and knowing they were all virgins, that each of them was going to deepthroat my cock and that I would fuck every one of them in the coming weeks.

The next girl, the blonde, stood up and said 'I'm Angelina,' as she lifted her hands to her blouse, pulled the edges apart, baring her breasts completely, and squeezed her nipples.

The next-to-last one, a really dainty little girl, couldn't take her eyes away from my fully hard cock as she stood up and said, 'I'm Louise.'

She paused, looked up at my face and then back down again at my huge cock, and asked, very nervously, 'Are you really going to fuck us?'

'Yes, I'm going to fuckyou,' I replied.

I noticed a slight shiver at the small emphasis I put on the word "you" so I added, 'I am going to fuckyour brains out.'

The last to introduce herself blushed as she stood up and said 'My name is Rachel, and I want to suck your cock as well.'

I continued, saying, 'We'll now begin with Part One of this course, the basics of foreplay, oral sex that is, and one of you will deepthroat my cock. Then we will move on to Part Two, the more advanced subject of full sex, and I will fuck one of you. I'll need two test subjects. Miss Leonora, now that you have had a few moments to recover, whom would you recommend for Part One, oral sex?'

She said, 'Rachel,' and indicated the girl to my left who jumped up, ran forwards and was about to kneel down at my feet when I stopped her and told her to take her blouse and skirt off first.

Rachel was so eager to get her hands on her first erect cock and suck it down her throat that she obviously couldn't be bothered with any buttons and just ripped her clothes off and flung them aside.

Everything suddenly faded out.

DAMMIT.

I tore off the blindfold in annoyance, my erection painfully tight in my trousers, looked over and saw the "time available" display on the DM-100 blinking "00:00".

'This time I'm setting it for 1½ hours and I'll dream a clock as well,' I muttered. Hell, the instruction booklet said I could manually exit the dreamworld at any time by hitting the clearly marked "exit" button but I didn't realise it would just blink out like that on its own.