The Dream Never Dared Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad..." her voice was almost a hissing sound as she fought for breath. "Yes, Brad. I want it. Give me all of it! In me. Now Brad.... NOW!!!"

I broke, and convulsed in a climax I can promise you I had never known before. It seemed to go on like an endless dream as I forced every drop I had deep inside her. Her legs were clasped behind mine, pulling as if she wanted to force my entire body into her pussy. On we went like mad until it was all over.

"Brad...?"

"Hmm?"

"I promise you, I didn't really plan on this. It's just that since Cal died and you were such a dear to me--well, us--and I just started seeing you differently, like a man, not just a boy who grew up with my son. And then just now, when I realized that I'd been showing you my tits like that you'd think I'd have just felt all embarrassed, but instead I felt like such...like such a woman. Like, I just had no choice but to turn myself loose and hope that you wouldn't just laugh at your friend's old mom for acting like a kid."

That insecurity was back. I turned to look straight into her eyes and softly kissed her.

"'Friend's old mom,' really? Karen, I promise you, if I had a dollar for every time we've made love just like this in my fantasies, I'd be driving a Jag to my Bel Air mansion. I mean it. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm all hung up or something, but you're just, well, pretty special. And you've always been totally hot to me. I'd never try to make a play for a married woman, but now..."

Nothing else needed saying. The stress of doubt painted on her face gave way to a kind of happy disbelief, as if something dreamed of but presumed to be impossible had turned out to be not only possible, but much better than the dream had ever been and she wasn't quite confident enough to trust that it was real.

"You did? You mean, like, a MILF fantasy, and all that?"

"Yeah, you could say that, but somehow putting it that way just doesn't seem to do it justice, not quite. Oh.. by the way, did you arrange that business with the water on the floor and slipping so I'd have to see your tits when your shirt fell away? That was an awfully dangerous trick."

She shook her head, laughing. "No, that was just a little extra help from the gods of Horniness. Worked, though, didn't it?"

I nodded, smiled and we relaxed for a while in silence. Idly, I wondered where Jerry was and what he was doing there.

12