The Dream: Revisited Ch. 01

Story Info
Sand Dollar revisits his first erotic adventure.
1.6k words
3.44
9.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE: THE ACTUAL DREAM

Once upon this young man's sleep occurred a dream of wet proportions. It was not long after exiting high school that this dream had occurred, and I was a horny, young virgin with sex on the mind. Whenever I had an opportunity to view some sexual situation, I would take it. Numerous, empty nights filled with nothing but pornography occupied my time. I would even go as far as to say that I may have arranged some dealings in order to obtain dirty pictures of female classmates. Well, that's neither here nor there, but the fact is, I loved naked women, and I still do to date.

There in lies the reason for which this dream must have come about. I was in my sexual prime, unfortunately wasting it all on my hand, but nonetheless I had a vivid, well-oiled imagination. I return now to what was not only my first real erotic story idea, but also it was also my first published story. I wouldn't call it a story, though. The original writing was more like a commentary. So, I must return and bring a more fictional element to this highly potential underwear soaker. It's patchy because so many dreams are patchy, so forgive the lack of detail.

I was back in high school, and I was cool this time. I was bad to the bone, and "Slick" was my middle name. So bad in fact, that I found myself in detention hall-a bland, boring room with tin walls and roofs and literally no color about except the green chalkboard and the tan and brown desks. Very few souls were dwelling in this heat-soaked room, four students and one teacher, I being amongst the students.

I was sitting on the far left side of the room and a paper of some sort lay upon my desk. I was not able to read it, as my mind apparently felt it was unimportant to the adventure it was about to embark upon. To the far right, which seemed a dreadful walk away, sat two other gentlemen of my age, fixated upon their work. But, there was one other student: a young, beautiful brunette, also of my age, with long hair, tanned skin, hourglass figure, and long, silky legs not but two rows of desks from me.

As my eyes were following her legs over and over, she turned around to notice me, and smiled back with a sexy grin. She looked over at the teacher, whom had fallen asleep, got up from her desk and came over to the desk just in front of me, then turned it around so that she could speak to me. What a beautiful specimen she was, most likely a composition of pornography and some girls from school I wanted to bone. She wore a white tank top with no bra to restrain her beautiful, golden-brown mountains of pleasure. To complete her outfit, she wore super-tight blue jeans, which only made her perfectly rounded ass look more ready for plundering.

The conversation that ensued was also nothing to comprehend, but whatever was said, we became more and more entwined with each other, and what seemed to be hours passed by, and after which she ended up holding my hands and once in a while rubbing my legs, as if to make me harder than I was. Finally, detention came to an abrupt end, and she wrote what I assumed to be an address on my sheet of paper. She told me to meet her there Thursday at 6:00 pm (this apparently being Tuesday).

The reason I assumed it to be an address is because the dream then switched scenes without any type of transition, as if I was watching a film. The next thing I knew was that it was Thursday, I was in my exact same t-shirt and jeans, and I was in my truck, making a turn into an alley behind two buildings. As was stated in the original writings, I mentioned this town to look like Bastrop, Texas, but yet I'd never seen this building. (For those of you who've never heard of Bastrop, don't worry-it's just a small town I've been through a couple of times.)

As I parked my truck next to a dumpster, the clock on my radio said 6:00 pm exactly. As I got out of my truck, the girl came to greet me from a set of doors to my left. It was the back entrance into some type of children's place, or recreation hall. I assumed it was possibly where she worked, but again, an unimportant fact to my sex-driven mind. As soon as we closed the doors, we entered into a narrow hallway with many old, wooden doors leading to different rooms. Before I could say a word, she pulled me into the first room to our left and locked the creaky door behind us.

I couldn't even say a word, much less breathe, before she attached her lips to mine and began to pull my shirt off. She latched herself onto my body, locking her legs around my hips. We stumbled our way to a small children's desk and I sat her on it for a minute as I took in my surroundings.

We were in a classroom that seemed to be fore small children, as it reminded me of days long passed from my childhood. Little signs of letters and numbers, a dirty chalkboard, a teacher's desk with a fake apple-it all brought back an old memory of fun times. Then, I looked at the wildcat sitting on the miniature desk. She was all wound up, looking at me with a fiery passion, wanting me. She'd already begun to pull her pants off and I could see the waistband of her white, cotton panties.

I was horny and about to ravage her, but then I got a weird, cold feeling. The children's room was too eerie for me, and I couldn't help but think of myself as an innocent little child being violated by an older, but attractive, woman. I had to get out of that room, and I asked her if we could find another place.

She quickly zipped up her pants and led me down the long corridor, passing doors everywhere. I figured them all to be classrooms. This was certainly a bit of a creepy place to do dirty deeds in, but was also kind of kinky, and that I liked. At the end of the hallway was a stairs leading up to some small offices. In front of us was a dark room, which I had no idea what it was. To the immediate right, just next to the staircase, was a glass doorway leading to a parking lot. To the left was a smaller, lighter hallway leading to the same kind of glass door.

There was a small space under the ascension of the stairway; I guess it could be referred to as a stairwell. I sat down there and she began to perform a stripper's dance in front of me. As she teased, she slowly unzipped her pants and pulled them down about half the distance of her hips. I could see quite a bit, with her panties sitting high on her hips, almost see-though, it looked like she was shaven clean.

Then, she began to lift her shirt. Finally I was going to see some of her goods. Just as the rim of her shirt lifted above the bases of her breasts, she became panicked. Her shirt was pulled back down and her pants zipped up quickly. She looked at the doorway behind her, the one down a hallway, and saw a shadow approaching. She said, "Get up, quick! Someone's coming!"

I did as she told me and sure enough, just as I rose to my feet, the glass door was unlocked and a large, black man entered the building. This was another conversation that was not understood nor registered, but the man seemed to have quite a jolly disposition and after shaking my hand seemed to like me. As he continued about his business, ascending the stairs, the girl kept speaking to him. Then, all of a sudden, she threw me an item from her pocket that had the makings of a necklace, and then told me I had to give it to the man.

So, not knowing what the significance of anything was anymore, I hollered to him at the top of the stairs and threw it up to him. He caught it, thanked me, and then continued into his office. For the next few minutes, the girl pinned me against the wall in the stairwell, kissing me, sucking my bottom lip, and straddling my crotch. I couldn't keep her off of me.

Not much longer, the man came back down the stairs and told the both of us goodbye, then the girl assured me that no one else would be coming in today. She followed the man out the door he came in, then I heard her lock it. I sat back in my spot under the stairwell and pulled down my pants to my knees. Wouldn't you know it, I wasn't wearing any underwear. I had to laugh a little as my cock sprung upward like the soldier it was as I awaited the girl's return from down the hall.

All of a sudden, a pair of jeans came flying at my head. I caught them and laid them next to me. Then, she appeared in front of me, only wearing her see-through cotton shirt and her white panties, also see-through. The sunlight from the door behind her highlighted her body so well, and as she looked down at my cock she began to pull her shirt off.

Unfortunately, that is where the dream ended. I woke up to drenched underwear that morning. I don't think I'd ever had such a vivid dream as that before, nor have I since. But, I can't end the story here. That would be wrong of me.