The Dream that Wasn't

Story Info
A humorous end to the night.
803 words
3.27
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In High school I was a jock. I played many sports but none more avidly than Football (American). I spent the majority of my time as a defensive player and as a quick and strong player, my most enjoyable feat during a game was to reach the quarterback and sack him for a loss; Sometimes causing a fumble. To recover a fumble was the pinnacle of success in a game for a defensive lineman.

Fast forward several years to College. I no longer played sports competitively but I remained in good shape. Two girls lived in the neighboring apartment. One was thin and fairly attractive, the other was maybe 20 pounds overweight but she did have big tits. I first met the girl on the day I moved in.

My roommate hadn't even brought their stuff in yet but I was there and I was nailing shelves into place. Next door music played loudly. It was the middle of summer and It was hot out so I was working without a shirt on. The girl came over and knocked on the door. I answered without a shirt and she apologized for playing her music loudly. She thought I had been knocking on the door with my hammering noises. But her seeing me shirtless must have sealed it for her and as is typical, the less attractive one took a liking to me.

A few parties and social interactions later, I discovered that the more attractive girl was in a long term relationship. The less attractive one, however, became increasingly more bold in her pursuit of me.

One night the less attractive girl knocked on my door. She said, "what are you doing tonight?"

I replied. "Not much, why?"

"Well, you see, my roommates boyfriend is in town. Every night they have sex in her room and I can hear it. It is very loud and it's driving me crazy. I don't want to hear it tonight... Can I please stay over at your apartment tonight?"

I consider this for a moment. I had seen and heard more activity with people going up and down the stairs from their apartment so I had no reason to doubt her story. I've always been a nice guy so I thought... Why not? So I say, "I don't mind."

She quickly runs over to her apartment to get some things then returns with a big smile on her face. After a few words she makes her way around the apartment and ends up in my bedroom. In a flirtatious tone of voice she says, "so this is where the magic happens?"

I was not interested in this girl so I brushed off her obvious come on. Then she moved over to sit on my bed. She settled down and tried again... "I found my bed... where are you sleeping tonight?"

I replied back, "Oh, hell no, that is my bed."

She skewed her eyebrow, "That is fine, maybe we can share it?"

I had to give her credit she had some good lines. It was surprising just how obviously this girl was throwing herself at me but I still had no intention of sleeping with her. At the same time I thought, it couldn't hurt. It had been a long time since I had shared my bed with anyone. So I gave in.

As we settle into bed, she begins inching closer and closer to me. I inch away each time. I was not about to do something I would regret. I continued keeping my distance and eventually fall asleep.

That night I had a very vivid dream that I was playing football. Over and over I was sacking the quarterback and quickly diving on a loose fumble. The dream seemed very real. The same scene kept replaying. I was in a frenzy and recovering loose fumbles over and over again.

Suddenly, I woke from my dream feeling great. Like I had just completed one of the best games of my life. Trying to ascertain my surroundings I quickly realized I was not alone in my bed... and what was in my hand? I squeezed once and quickly realized I had my hand full of the neighbor's breast.

My dream of recovering a fumble started to make sense. I had been groping this poor girl for who knows how long and probably not gently considering the frenzy I was in during the dream. I carefully and slowly moved my hand away trying not to wake her. I thought how could she possibly be sleeping?

In the morning I woke up first and did my best to have amnesia. She did not stop pursuing me but I did tell my friends the story. To this day they still make fun of me about my "breast fumble recovery dream."