The DReAMers Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
870 Followers

Safe to say the next few minutes were filled with the weirdest sex I have ever or would ever have as she rode my throbbing cock until we both climaxed together and I held her tight to me as I filled her rippling slot. After savoring the moment, I slowly opened my eyes for I had the strange feeling we were being watched. I turned my head to the right to see a squat, four foot tall, orange-skinned, two armed, three-legged ball of gloop staring at me with a pair of blue eyeballs on the end of six-inch stalks.

"Uh," I mumbled as Kira began to stir in my arms as she brushed the hair from her flushed face.

Kira smiled when she saw what I was staring at and said something which made the creature twitter in a high pitched squeak and tap the side of its bald spotty head. To my surprise, it pointed at me and gave me a nudge followed by what looked like a wink with the eyestalk nearest me.

Kira shook her head, kissed me on the cheek and said something in reply. The thing sighed and reached over to pinch my right cheek before turning and waddling off towards the exit whistling to itself.

I turned and looked at Kira who was biting her lip trying not to laugh. "I thought you said nothing could see us!"

Kira sat back, yawned and stretched erotically on my lap. "Well," she sighed happily as I noticed a red tinge flicker in the air around us, "Not exactly. There are some species who can see things on more than one visual spectra. That Genth was obviously one of them I guess."

"What did he say?" I asked as I watched the thing stop and wave at me before leaving the observation deck and disappearing into the crowd.

"She."

"What?"

Kira leaned forward and kissed me on the lips as she eased herself off my lap. As she did so, the red negligee slowly faded away to be replaced by the outfit she had previously been wearing and she gave me a smile as she nodded at my still exposed crotch. "Best buckle up, Harry," she grinned, "Before I pull back the screen to reveal the Wizard."

"It was female?" I grunted as I made myself presentable, "And?"

She got to her feet running her fingers through her thick red hair as she stood smiling down at me. "Oh, you know. Just girl talk. She asked if I was having fun and could she join in."

I stared up at her. Join in? Was she serious?

"You're kidding,"

Kira raised her eyebrows in amusement. "That's what she asked. Do you want me to go get her?" she asked, "She seemed quite keen on you, Harry. I guess she would need to show you what to do seeing as you're new to all this. Basic things like what goes where and all that. You'd enjoy it," she explained as she picked up her bag and began to leave as I stood there looking like an idiot wondering if she was having me on.

She stopped and turned around. "Come on," she laughed.

***

The old man stood before the row of silver time machines that gleamed under the lights as he contemplated which one to steal. Each was identical to the next and the only difference was the soul and character of each ship.

"Which one to choose?" he muttered to himself as he ran a hand through his thick white hair, "Which one to explore time and space with?"

From left to right, he looked at each in turn. Decisions Decisions. This was ridiculous. He should hurry up for the guard could return any second. His gaze turned to the third ship in the line. He had always been partial to the number three. Three it would be. He stepped forward and was about to enter the machine when a voice stopped him.

"Wait!" said the girl.

The old man turned to see a young woman with long brunette hair tied into a ponytail which hung down her back. She was strikingly pretty but he frowned at her for he had no time to lose by talking to this complete stranger.

"Who are you?" he said frustrated.

"A friend," she replied.

"And what do you want?" he asked.

The girl stepped forward and nodded to the machine next to her. Number seven. "Take this one," she told him, "That one has a tracker installed inside the time rotor. They will find you before you even realize you were gone. Trust me."

He stared at her. Who was this girl?

"And why should I trust you?"

The stranger smiled. "Because I'm the only one you can," she told him as he approached where she was standing as he glanced between her and the ship next to her.

The old man slowly nodded. There was something about this girl. She was different somehow. He took the key she held up for him and entered the time machine for the first time.

"Till we meet again," he said, holding up his hand and giving her a faint smile as he closed the door.

The girl stood back and watched as the Tardis dematerialized and began its long journey.

"Till we meet again, Doctor," said Clara.

***

"You stole it?"

Kira stood staring into the far distance but I knew the only thing she was seeing was a memory from far into the future. The metal shoulder plates on her evac suit glistened in the late afternoon sunlight as we stood together on the surface of Sirius A Six.

She nodded and turned to give me a weak smile. "When my Mother didn't return, I was brought into the Academy who took care of me until I had reached an age where I understood the reasons why I was there."

"My mother was someone very special and she was a pioneer in the science of time travel and what its discovery meant. How such things as a simple miscalculation could alter the time stream and change everything. Every action has a reaction with consequences so each trip was calculated and managed down to the smallest detail so that nothing could go wrong. It worked for a few years but then my Mother disappeared."

Kira turned to me. "The day she disappeared was the day I found you," she smiled as she took my right hand in hers, "I was only five years old but I remember it as if it was yesterday."

She raised her right hand and waved it through the air in front of her. Suddenly an image appeared and floated there between us. It looked like a page from a book with a number of faces on it. I frowned for it seemed familiar and then I gasped when I realized what it was. It was a page from my old school yearbook with a number of students on it. Including me. Smiling from the distant past without a care in the world.

"This was the first time I ever saw you, Harry," she said, "I promised myself then I'd find out who you were no matter how long it took."

Kira waved her other hand across her chest. "And this is the moment I first met you," A second later another image appeared alongside the first. It was a photograph I had come to know every detail of by heart. The one my Grandfather had taken of my Gran and myself when I was six by the sea. It had been the day the strange girl had come up to me and said hello. The image showed a nineteen-year-old Kira in her flight suit kneeling beside me as we both looked at the camera smiling.

She moved her hand slightly and the photo slowly turned to reveal what had been written on the back. But I already knew what they were because I had written those words thousands of years ago back in my bedroom when I was eighteen.

"She's real."

Our eyes met. Yes, she was. She was very real.

***

We walked and talked as Kira revealed her secrets to me.

"How old are you?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm nineteen or so," she said, "Though living on Sirius A Three does complicate things from an age perspective. But I tend to think of such things from where I originally came from."

"And where do you originally come from?"

"Kansas," she answered as she laughed at the surprised look on my face.

Seriously?

"Kansas Kansas?"

"Kansas Kansas," she smiled, "Original Earth June 14th 6897. My Mother told me I was born to her on a beautiful Summers day in a place overlooking the sea. As for my Father, he was never really there when I was growing up and after she disappeared I saw him even less until I never saw him at all. All I remember was a man who was never happy at home. A wanderer as my Mother used to call him. I have no idea what happened to him. You can't miss someone that was never there to begin with."

"So you made the Forty-first century your home."

Kira nodded. "I think I've always found the past far more interesting than the future. Once I arrived in this time they made me very welcome and only very select few know who I am and what I represent. The only things I've told them are the only things they need to know," she grinned, "I enjoy my anonymity and go where I please. All of my trips to your century have been from this one."

I shook my head in open admiration of her. "You're an amazing woman, Kira J. I'd have been long gone if it wasn't for you," I turned and looked around where we were standing and up at the awakening night sky, "All this is just incredible to me."

Kira sat on the ground and I took my place beside her as she continued to tell me the story of her life.

"I always knew that one day I would go looking for my Mother," she said simply, "But the Academy refused to sanction such a trip because a search party had already been sent to the last known position of her ship. They told me I couldn't go to where they had already been as it was too dangerous. But I didn't listen to them," Kira reached down and picked up a handful of dark sand which she let slowly slip through her gloved fingers, "So I began to make a plan. A plan to take a machine and go retrace her final trip. To find out for myself what happened to her. And I did. I was sixteen by the time I left and I knew I could never go back."

"Why didn't they come to take you back?" I asked her. Surely, the return of the time machine was the most important thing. But then again, why would it matter when it was now a reality to a select few individuals in this time. That such a ship exists is an absolute historical fact in this timeline now.

Kira shrugged and turned to look at the stunning vista as the orange, yellow and red cloud base that partially hid the waning sun slowly disappeared over the horizon with the first flickerings of starlight appearing above our heads.

"Because I'm smart," she replied, "And because I reset the onboard telemetric data cores of all eighty-three machines in the fleet so that they couldn't jump to the time period I was going to. I also set up a fail-safe in case they tried to break the code which stopped them from auto-returning the ship and stranding me here forever. The fact it is still here means they haven't managed to do that yet," Kira turned back to me, "Though I suspect they may have given up on the idea of taking me back."

"What makes you think they'll stop trying?"

"The mission," she said quietly, "Because they know I'm part of it and always will be. They know my ship will be there with the others when I decide it is time to go. That could be tomorrow, a week, six months or years from now. Everything is set. The profile with the precise coordinates has already been compiled in the data core. That's the thing about fixed points in time. They are always there no matter when or where you are. The only rule I absolutely must follow is to go when I'm young and in my prime."

"And you want me to go with you on this mission?"

The time traveler glanced at me before looking away. "Yes," she said, "But the choice is yours and yours alone, Harry. It will be very dangerous and the possibility of failure is great. But it is something I have to do."

I nodded. "Where you go I go, remember."

Kira stared at me for a long time as we sat together watching the most spectacular sunset imaginable. She held my hand as the long day slipped slowly into the blackness of the dark night as she told me about the mission.

She gripped my hand tighter and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Remember when you told me that you would love me until the end of time?"

As it turned out it was a year and a day before we departed.

***

The Final Mission.

The Universe was at an end and the remains of what it had been hurtled catastrophically towards the exact point that had given birth to it. What remained had turned into a molten boiling circular wave with galaxies colliding with each other as matter both dark and light merged into one.

With seconds left, the time ships and their pilots began to arrive. Every machine that had ever been built had come to complete their final mission knowing that not all of them - if any - would survive.

There was a blinding flash and even through the tinted cockpit of our ship I winced as the shockwaves began to violently shake the machine as we dropped out of the shrinking time stream into what was left of space. Kira was staring at the console as it streamed huge amounts of spatial and temporal data so the ship could calculate the final trajectory and the exact moment it would need to fire its engine.

"How many ships?" I shouted at her as the ship groaned under the immense pressures being placed upon it. The protective shield around the hull was holding but only just.

Kira sat forward checking the scanner. "Fifty-two," she shouted back as another blast rocked us from side to side, "Fifty," she continued, "Forty-eight, forty-one, thirty-five, thirty, twenty-three, fourteen!"

She turned to look at me wild-eyed at what was left of the fleet as it slowly disappeared from the console display in front of us. This was impossible. What remained of this Universe was exploding around us as the time machine navigated through the debris field of collapsing stars and planets.

"Five," said Kira, "Four, three," She looked at me through the helmet she was wearing with her face illuminated by the four small lights along the top of her face guard, "Harry," she whispered.

It was no use. We had failed. Everything was about to end and it was only a matter of time before it was our turn.

Whatever was going to happen would happen. If we were meant to survive we would as we stared at each other as we sat side by side in her time machine. Kira smiled at me. She had done it. She had finally completed her mission. The mission she had been born to attempt no matter what. The final mission to survive beyond the end of the Universe.

Now that it was happening, all we could do was wait and hope.

"I love you, Kira J. More than words can say," I told her, knowing these could be the last words I would be able to say to her as we waited for the end.

She was crying as she nodded. "And I you, Harry Watts."

The end when it came was sudden and spectacular as space and time ended. In that final moment, the very fabric of reality flared brightly as if a billion suns had combined with the wormhole suddenly appearing and disappearing in the blink of an eye.

We held each other tight as the engine of the last remaining time machine fired.

***

the DReAMers - Epilogue.

Kira and I stood before the light holding hands as time and space began to create the past and present with the future simply a dream.

"Ready?" she smiled up at me as the essence of her shone brightly with love and devotion in her eyes. Wherever we were there was no other place I'd rather be than with her now. There was never any doubt that I would go with her on her mission when she said she'd understand if I didn't. Where she went I followed. My love for this woman had literally led me to the end of time and beyond.

"Will we dream together?" I asked her as the light began to surround us.

This woman who loved me came into my arms and held me to her. "Are we not DReAMers, Harry?" she whispered, "Isn't life nothing more than an impossible dream?"

The bright light consumed everything with the time machine easing us gently into our shared dream state as the long sleep began with the birth of the new Universe happening around us as we slept.

The ship would wake us when the time was right.

***

Seven million years later,

The black steed twisted away as its white shining Knight fought to keep the giant red dragon at bay with his silver-tipped lance. The creature roared and spat out a fiery flame with its huge scaled wings flapping wildly around it as it watched its enemy warily. The battle had been long and fierce and the dragon was determined to beat his foe this time.

High above in the bluest blue sky, the girl flew in a graceful arc before she stopped, prepared a poison-tipped arrow, and drew her golden bow to take aim.

"The heart, Kira!" I shouted through my silver iron helm, "Strike the heart to kill the monster dead!"

Beneath me, my horse was grunting and snorting as it about faced so I could heft the lance to protect me from the dragon's bite. The Lionheart banner with its red cross on white fluttered behind me on the pole strapped to my back as I threatened death to those who would dare challenge the Dutchy of Aquitaine!

"Piasto dax torksato vey!!" yelled Kira in her native tongue as her arrow sped true and firm into the chest of the beast which screamed and hissed in pain before twisting on its back as it died as it had done many, many times before.

Jumping off my horse, I ran to where the dragon lay as my fellow adventurer floated to the ground next to me. The woman I loved was smiling and her eyes shone with excitement as we both stared at our conquest. Kira glanced at me and I could see the sparkle of familiar anticipation in her gaze as the green and gold outfit she was wearing slowly began to fade away until she stood there before me naked as the day she was born.

Kira raised her right hand and waved a finger. "One day, Harry Watts," she scolded me with a smile, "We shall finish this adventure without you wanting me naked."

"But that's the best part!" I protested as I began to remove my armour as we both stood together on a plateau of lush green grass that stretched as far as the eye could see under a never-ending sky. Another dance was about to begin but this time it was the dance of life and not death. No matter how many dreams there were going to be, they almost all ended in the same passionate and sexual way between us and that would never ever change.

Even in this strange suspended moment, I meant to have her again and again for the taking of her would never not be a miracle to me.

***

The dream faded as Kira and I lay together in stasis floating in a place where time and space didn't exist. In this place, neither of us had aged a day and never would as the time machine kept us alive and safe. The only thing that mattered was that we had continued to exist and were together.

How many days had passed since we had been put into hibernation?

Kira raised her head and looked at me as she lay across my bare chest. We were both naked which was somehow appropriate as we waited for the machine to give birth to us.

"From nothing there appeared something," she whispered as she traced a finger across my chest as I stared up into the empty darkness, "And from something there became everything until life returned back to nothing so it could start over again. Life becomes death. Death means rebirth."

The old Universe was gone. All that was left of it were the memories Kira and I had of it and those memories would become the stories that would be told from generation to generation after we were both long gone. I glanced at Kira as she lay there naked beside me and at the three small rings on her right forearm.

Those three rings that made Kira special.

They were the only sign of her genetic upgrade which had been done when she was still in her Mother's womb. To change her gene sequence so that every child she bore would be a unique individual and not an evolution so that in the event of there only being one ship to survive the mission, the offspring of those pilots could continue the line without fear of genetic mutations destroying it.

From Kira J all human life would come.

***

We continue to dream. Those moments turned into minutes then hours turned into days and days became countless years. Then one day as we continued on in our deep sleep something changed..

Ian56
Ian56
870 Followers