The Dreamery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skada
Skada
3 Followers

As the two tumbled about on the couch, amidst squeals and laughter, Shawn suddenly froze and sat up halfway, long, black hair falling into his face, almost obscuring his expression. "What's wrong?" Damien asked, worried that he had overstepped a boundary. "I ne... need to sn... sneeze," Shawn explained through hitching breaths, his intense eyes watering and his elegant nose quivering. Damien bit back a moan, unable to keep from staring at the dark beauty half atop him. "Let me help," he offered, sliding his index finger under Shawn's nose, pressing it against the twitching nostrils.

The sensation died down with Damien's assistance, but as soon as the tousle-haired boy removed his finger, it returned in full force, taking Shawn by surprise, giving him no time to turn away or cover his mouth. "Haitchoo! Hatchoo! Haht-Schoo!!" Three slightly moist sneezes landed gently on Damien's face, and this time he could not contain himself. He rolled on top of Shawn and began to kiss and nibble hungrily at the younger boy's neck, warm, wet tongue to pale, soft skin, his hands holding the boy down softly enough that he was free to move if he wished.

Shawn, on his back beneath Damien's strong body, could not even fathom the thought of wanting to move; instead, he closed his eyes and released a low moan, the sound only serving to fuel Damien's passion. It was Shawn's first sexual encounter with a male, or even a female, for that matter, and it met and surpassed all of his deepest, darkest fantasies. Cautiously, he slid a hand to Damien's jeans, feeling up his thighs before his fingers discovered a large bulge that throbbed beneath his touch. Opening his eyes, he gazed up at Damien, his eyes silently questioning.

Damien nodded his assent, and Shawn slowly unbuttoned the jeans and unzipped the fly, exposing a pair of dark blue cotton boxers that matched the thermal shirt Damien wore. He eased his hand into the boxers, fingers coming in contact with a hard warmth that twitched at his touches. Damien emitted a low growl, an almost predatory sound, and moved a hand under the fabric of Shawn's black cotton t-shirt to stroke his fingers against the younger boy's nipples. Squirming with desire, Shawn wrapped his hand around Damien's manhood and began to rub gently, biting his lip at the myriad of pleasurable sensations that coursed through his body.

It was not long before Damien could not hold back, his breathing ragged. "I... want to... touch you," he whispered softly, placing a hand atop Shawn's to get him to pause in his movements. Shawn nodded and undid his black pants, revealing black boxers and a proud erection. Both boys began to explore each other, interspersing their desperate moans with passionate kisses that burned their lips with fiery desire. Without a word, Damien pulled Shawn onto the floor and stretched out beside him, tugging down the dark boy's pants and boxers and placing a series of tender kisses along his warm skin.

Lying opposite of each other on the dark blue carpet, the pair continued to let the moment envelop them with its forbidden cravings. A drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip of Damien's hardness, and Shawn leaned in to lick it, almost unaware of his actions, until the older boy arched his back and thrust his hips up, moaning with obvious pleasure. Encouraged by his reaction, Shawn began to lick and suck at Damien's manhood, nearly exploding with bliss as Damien reciprocated.

As the boys fell into a steady rhythm of suckling and licking, Shawn grew more and more aroused, and paused in his movements to warn Damien that he was close to coming. But as he began to speak, he halted his words, taking a breath or two and shivering slightly, his message changing. "Damien, I think all the... the dust from the carpet is going to make... make me snee... snee... sneeze," he warned, his breath hitching and his eyes tearing up. His words were all Damien needed, and he held himself at the edge, waiting for the inevitable ending to Shawn's warning.

"Haa... Haht-Schoo! Haiiistchooo! HAI-Tchoo!"

All three sneezes landed upon Damien's throbbing member, and with a primal groan, he released his seed, the creamy liquid spraying across his lean stomach. Sniffling a bit, Shawn began to lick at Damien's skin, tasting the opaque pools of pleasure, then stiffened with surprise as Damien continued to suck at the young boy's manhood, one hand moving to cup his balls. Seconds later, Shawn found his release as well, filling Damien's mouth with the milky substance and shivering with the aftershocks of his most powerful orgasm ever.

They cuddled together in a half-dressed, sticky pile on the floor, spent from their most recent activity. After a long while, Damien opened his eyes and gazed at the Christmas tree, its lights shining merrily, as if giving the young men a special holiday blessing. He thought of his parents, and their Christmas tree, filled with their unique family ornaments, and all the traditions that he would be missing this year, like the candle-lighting and the turkey dinner, the acting out of the manger scene and the carols.

As if sensing Damien's thoughts, Shawn slipped his hand into the older boy's and squeezed it gently, reassuringly, and murmured, "Everything is going to be alright." Feeling somewhat better, Damien rested his head against Shawn's shoulder and nuzzled him lightly, then blinked a little and lifted his head as he felt Shawn move beneath him. "I brought something back from the flower shop," Shawn whispered with a smile, reaching into the pocket of his discarded pants and pulling out a tiny sprig of mistletoe. He held it over Damien's head and leaned in, his soft lips meeting Damien's own in a tender Christmas kiss.

Skada
Skada
3 Followers
12