The Dresden Files: What The Cat Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

It was amazing to Georgia, writhing underneath Butters' skinny body, that he still hadn't slid himself completely inside of her yet. "Just how fucking long is his cock?" she thought to herself as she listened to Butters mumbling under his breath. "Butters? Did you... (mmm) just tell... (fuck you're big) tell yourself not to... (groan) not to hurry?"

"Um, yeah. I didn't want... didn't want to, you know, hurt you?"

"Butters. Oh sweet, sweet Butters." Georgia spread her thighs as far as they could go and gripped Butters' skinny forearms. "Thank you for thinking of my safety. Now Knock It Off And Fuck Me! I can't wait anymore! I need you to fuck me, right now!"

Molly knelt behind Butters and gripped his slender hips. "You heard the lady, Butters. Fuck her now!" She pushed him forward and he slammed the rest of his thick, long, throbbing dick into Georgia's burning cunt.

"OhFuckButters, Yes! Yesss!" Georgia screamed out as she raised her slender hips upwards and wrapped her slim, toned legs around Butters' pale ass-cheeks. "Fuckmefuckmfuckmefuckme..." she chanted as she began sliding back out, and out, and out. "Fuck, you're so long, so thick. You feel so good inside of me, Butters. Fuck me hard!"

Butters slid back into Georgia and then quickly back, in and out, fucking her faster and harder. His hip bones slammed repeatedly into her thighs, sure to leave bruises but neither one cared. The horny young woman, women, wanted him. Him. Skinny, little Waldo Butters. He was in heaven. Spell or no spell this was the greatest night of his life. Two beautiful, werewolf, college coeds and a teenage, Nordic sex goddess all begging for his dick. With every thrust of his cock he could feel himself bumping into Georgia's cervix. In and out, thrusting harder and faster. He took in the sight of Georgia's slim, panting body with her long hair mussed and spread around her head, her small tits jiggling with each of his thrusts and covered with a light sheen of sweat that glowed in the firelight.

Georgia gasped out as Butters bent forward and began noisily sucking on her erect nipples. "Fuck yes, Butters! That feels so good. Lick them, suck them, bite them. You feel so good inside me, Butters. Fuck! Fuck me. Fuckmefuckmefuckme! I could spend all day with your cock fucking me." She wrapped one of her arms around his head to hold him to her heaving chest as she used her other arm to brace herself on the floor. Butters felt like a jack-hammer fucking away inside of her. She'd never had so much dick rubbing against her G-spot with every thrust. With every one of his quick fire thrusts she made sure to lift her hips up to rub her sizzling clit against his groin. She fucked back against the skinny Medical Examiner as much as he was fucking into her needy body. She felt inflamed, on fire. Her sensitive tits were rising and falling on her chest with every panting breath. Butters' sucking mouth and wiggling tongue working on her hard nipples, her ass-cheeks sliding back and forth on the rugs, the delicious pain in her thighs as his hips fell against them and her hot pussy stretched and filled like never before. "Oh Fuck, Butters! You're making me cum!"

As Georgia came her wet cunt clamped down on Butters' invading dick and her spasming pussy shot him over the edge. The small medical examiner shot up, releasing Georgia's tit and buried his cock deep into he writhing, young coed and came. "Oh geez, Georgia! You're making me cum!" Thick ropes of hot cum shot out of him and filled Georgia's eager pussy. Georgia's pussy felt like it was rippling over his dick, milking him dry.

Butters slumped over Georgia's body as she gripped him tightly in her arms and legs and rode out her orgasm. "Mmm, Butters. Thank you. I don't think I've ever cum like that." She released Butters and he slid limply off of her naked body and onto the floor beside her. His dick pulled out of her now well-fucked cunt with a pop and she could feel the mix of his and her cum slip out of her body and pool underneath her ass-cheeks.

"(Pant) You're... (pant) you're wel... (pant) welcome," Butters breathlessly answered. His glasses had slid halfway off his face and he straightened them as she rolled onto his back, his now soft cock draped over the top of his thigh.

Molly grinned mischievously at the pair of exhausted lovers before bending down and lapping at Georgia's sloppy cunt.

"Jesus, Mol. Give me a minute," Georgia groaned.

"Mmmm," Molly moaned. "No can do. You two taste great together," she grinned as she continued happily slurping away at Butters' and Georgia's cum.

As Molly bent over her thin shirt rose up, uncovering her glorious teenage ass to Butters' hungry eyes. He licked his lips and felt himself start to thicken as he stared at Molly's perfect, pale ass. From the bottoms of her bare feet up to her slender waist was completely naked and exposed to the skinny Medical Examiner. Butters moaned out in lust.

Molly looked over at Butters' slowly hardening dick and smirked. She sat back up and made sure to keep her legs closed so he couldn't see her wet pussy yet. "Andi? I'm being selfish," she cooed as she scooted over to Butters' side. "I'm eating up all the cum."

Andi began crawling in-between Georgia's out spread legs, her pendulous breasts swaying back and forth. "I was enjoying the show but thanks anyway." She laid down and began sucking the left over cream from Georgia's cunt and waiting for the show between Molly and Butters to start.

Molly wrapped her delicate hand around the base of Butters' giant, cum sticky cock and started to slowly tug up and down. "No problem sweetie," she cooed at Andi. "There's more than enough to share." The teen knock-out licked her pink lips as she stared hungrily at Butters' prick in her hand. Even soft she could barely get her hand around it. She bent down, keeping her knees together but letting her shirt rise up to expose her pale ass and licked Butters' swollen cock head.

"Oh geez," Butters whispered as Molly's warm, wet, pink tongue made contact with his prick.

"Yum," Molly giggled as she licked the tip of Butters' cock. "You taste great." Molly gave long, slow licks up and down his shaft, enjoying the taste of his cock and cum mingling with Georgia's. She wrapped her hands around his massive prick as she ran her tongue down to his large, heavy balls. She bathed each large orb in her warm saliva, not wanting to miss a bit of the salty taste. When she was sure she had licked up every bit of cum she trailed her tongue playfully back up Butters' long shaft and peered up into his face. "Ready, Butters?"

"Ohgeezgeezgeezgeez... Oh God yes, Molly," Butters panted. He traced his trembling hand up Molly's toned thigh to her silky, full, rounded ass-cheeks and squeezed. "Please suck me, Molly. Oh Please."

A quick throb echoed through Molly's pussy as Butters squeezed her naked ass. She scooted away a little so he couldn't reach in-between her legs to her needy pussy yet. She bent forward and used her tongue to draw in the skinny Medical Examiner's swollen dick and wrapped her soft lips around it.

"Oh yesss..." Butters hissed as he squeezed Molly's silky ass-cheeks hard enough to leave bruises later. "Oh God, yes."

Molly rubbed her tongue along the underside of Butters' monstrous prick as she sucked more and more of his meat into her mouth. She lovingly sucked in inch after inch of meaty cock, letting it fill her mouth and slowly push into the back of her mouth. She wanted to start off strong as she felt the giant dick hit the top of her throat and she gripped the shaft harder with one hand as she began to massage his cum filled ball sack and started to swallow.

"Oh, wow!" Butters gasped out as he felt the teen goddess begin to swallow his prick. No girl had ever been able to do what Molly was trying, not even Andi had been able to deep-throat him completely.

Molly kept swallowing Butters' dick, her tight throat gripping and massaging his large tube of flesh. Far too much cock filled her mouth to let her move her tongue and her breathing was cut off as tears started to fall from her ice blue eyes. She continued trying to deep throat the cock, refusing to surrender. Her lungs began to burn for air but she refused to let anything stop her. Once Molly Carpenter started something she made sure to finish it. She got her stubborn streak form her mother but she also got her father's almost compulsive need to see any project through to the end. "And my father," she thought to herself still swallowing, "what a cock he has." After what seemed like an hour of trying to swallow an anaconda she could finally feel Butters' pubic hair tickling her nose and his heavy balls on her chin. She moaned out around the cock with equal parts lust and pride.

"Oh geez, Molly!" Butters moaned out as Molly swallowed his entire length. He could feel her moans vibrating along the length of his shaft. "You feel so good. Oh so good, Molly."

Molly raised her head up and let Butters' dick fall out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound. She smiled over the top of his prick with pride as she resumed jacking the slab of meat and Andi and Georgia applauded and shouted with glee. She looked past his cock and breathlessly asked, "Well, Butters? How was that?"

"Ohohoh..." Butters gasped out. "No one... no one's been able to... swallow me like that before. Geez, Molly. You're like some kind of teenage sex goddess or something."

Andi and Georgia giggled out loud from behind Molly as she continued to stare and jack off the slightly older man. "Thanks. You can chalk it up to a misspent youth. Remind me to tell you how I managed to pass my algebra in high-school. Now stand up."

"Wha... why?" Butters stammered as Molly released his cock and balls.

"Ever face-fuck a teenage sex goddess?"

In a flash Butters was off the floor, stumbling over his feet and almost jabbing Molly in the eye with his spit-wet cock. "Oh geez, Molly. Sorry, sorry. I'm such a klutz." Behind them Georgia and Andi were choking back tears of laughter.

Molly was also giggling, actually flattered that after everything that had happened so far that Butters was still flustered by her. "No problem, Butters. Now don't choke me but I want your cock in my mouth and you to face-fuck me 'til you cum. Got it?"

"Oh yesyesyesyes..." Butters chanted as he held his cock in front of Molly's angelic face. He watched as she parted her wet, pink lips and leaned closer to swallow his dick. The young girl stuck out her warm tongue, lapping at the underside of his dick-head and drew in his monster of a cock into her mouth. As the soft head entered her mouth she sealed her full lips around it and started circling the tip with her tongue. "Ohhh Molly. That feels so good." His eyes were locked on the top of her head, not wanting to miss a moment of this cock sucking, teenage, Nordic angel swallowing his dick.

Andi and Georgia reclined back, nestled in each other's arm, enjoying the show and running their hands over each other's naked bodies. Georgia snorted in amusement as she watched Butters frozen in place like a deer in head lights with just the tip of his cock in Molly's mouth.

Andi chimed in, "Uh, Butters?"

"Ah, yeah Andi." Butters didn't move. He just stood stock still with his cock-head in Molly's mouth.

"Have you... um... have you ever done this before?" Andi asked in amusement.

"Oh. Ah, no. Most girls got scared off before... um... yeah." Butters still couldn't look over at Andi. His eyes were only for Molly who was still running her wet tongue around the tip of his dick.

"I can guess why," Georgia snorted. "But fear not. We're professionals around here," she said as she shuffled on her knees over to the couple. "First. Firmly but gently grab the sides of Molly's head." Butters did as instructed, softly holding onto Molly's silky, pink hair. "Now slowly begin pushing your wonder cock into her mouth. Be careful you don't choke her. And pull back out when you reach the back of her mouth."

Butters looked down worriedly at Molly. "You stop me if I start to hurt you. Promise?"

Molly tried to smile around the giant prick in her mouth as she quickly nodded yes. As Butters began slowly pushing his cock into her eager face she ran her delicate hands up his skinny legs and cupped his pale ass-cheeks and gave them an affectionate squeeze. "Not too bad," she thought. She braced herself for when he would reach her throat, not wanting to gag and spook him but he turned out to be a perfect gentleman. As soon as he throbbing cock-head reached her throat he immediately began pulling back out. She looked at the naked Georgia out of the corner of her eye and gave her a wink and a thumbs up.

"Very good, Butters," Georgia cooed. "Just don't go past there and you're free to face-fuck her silly." She looked at Molly with a sly, mischievous smile on her face. "Do it, Butters. Face-fuck this little wanna-be wizard silly. Let her taste a real cock." Georgia reached up with one hand and began massaging Butters' heavy balls as he slowly glided in and out of Molly's young mouth. She licked her lips with hunger as she watched the Medical Examiner slowly speeding up his thrusts. "I have got to taste that," she thought as she licked her lips, suddenly jealous of Molly and Andi. "I hope the spell works the same on him as it did on us. Cumcumcum... for hours and hours and hours," she thought as she worked at Butters' balls.

Molly moaned in lust deep in the back of her throat. She had never had a cock like this, so long and thick and veined. She's rebelled sexually in a big way when she's hit puberty and there was a long line of men she satisfied since. But this... the skinny, little, nerdish, polka loving Medical Examiner had the King Cock of all cocks. She loved the way it stretched her mouth. He must have the biggest and most delicious cock she would ever have. And she wanted all of it. As he pulled his giant cock out she's lick along the big vein underneath and as it stopped at the entrance to her mouth she lashed and circled the plump head with her tongue stud. And as he pushed it back in she sucked hard, moaning to send vibrations through her mouth and over his hot meat. "Tastes sooo fucking good," she thought to herself. She could feel her saliva slip out of her mouth to cover her chin and slide down to her heaving chest. "So, so, sooo good. I could spend all day with this in my mouth."

As Butters gained more confidence that he wasn't going to choke Molly he gripped the teenage, cock-sucking, playboy goddess's head more firmly and thrust faster. He could feel Molly's hands on his ass-cheeks gripping him more firmly as she started to bob her head back and forth to meet his thrusts. "Oh Molly. So good. So, so good, Molly. Oh so, so, so good," he panted under his breath. Her wet tongue, warm mouth and pink lips felt like heaven as she glided over his dick. It was every man's fantasy. Three cock hungry coeds all wanting his prick. And the hottest girl, Molly, the drop dead gorgeous teenage knockout on her knees in front of him. All wanting to, needing to, hungry to, desperate to suck his cock and swallow his load. Butters stared in abject lust at Molly's pink haired head bobbing back and forth along the length of his dick. She looked up at him, a deep stare of equal parts innocence and pleasure and lust. It was too much. "Oh geez, Molly! I'm gonna cum!"

Georgia and Andi began shouting like cheerleaders, "Cum Butters, cum! Cum Butters, cum! Cum in her mouth! Fuck her sweet, little teenage mouth! Make her swallow every last drop!"

"I'm gonna do it, Molly!" Butters yelled in triumph. "I'm gonna..."

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

All four naked people looked towards Harry's doorway in sudden shock. Butters' prick slid out of Molly's sucking mouth with a wet pop as he stumbled and fell on his ass before he could cum. There, framed in the doorway, in all of her 5 foot 2 inch fury, was officer Karin Murphy.

"Seriously. What. The. Fuck?" Murphy quickly closed the door with much less difficulty than Butters (he was embarrassed to see) and walked towards the sweaty pile of naked bodies. She quickly scanned the room and recognized Georgia and Andi slowly rising to their feet, Butters struggling to get his feet under him with his pale ass sticking up in the air and Molly Carpenter wearing one of Harry's oldest and tread bare T-shirts as she wiped the drool from her lips and smacked her lips with a smirk on her face. The living room was a complete mess with furniture moved, rugs pulled up and the air reeked of sex. Harry's large cat, Mister, was up on top of the book shelf with his orange eyes flashing and staring at everybody with rapt attention.

"Hmmm, Officer Murphy," Molly purred as she slowly stood up, giving Butters a quick flash of her wet pussy before pulling her shirt down. "So good to see you."

The naked pair of Andi and Georgia stood completely unashamed and spoke in unison, "What seems to be the problem Officer?" they giggled. They wrapped their arms around each other's waists and began nuzzling each other's necks.

The jiggle of Andi's large, firm tits as the girls giggled and rubbed against each other drew Murphy's attention before she regained her composure to speak. "Yeah. Um... The problem is that I've been trying to find Butters and the last anyone at the Coroner's Office saw of him was him running out of the building saying he had an emergency at Harry's place. So I came here looking for an emergency and instead find an orgy."

The three girls broke out in fits of laughter at Murphy as Butters finally managed to stand up. "Well, you see Sargent Murphy..."

"Jesus, Butters! Is that thing registered as a concealed weapon?" Murphy blurted out when she saw Butters' giant, throbbing prick. "And I thought Kincaid was doing well," she thought to herself as she unconsciously licked her lips.

"That was the emergency, Officer Murphy," Molly said as she moved to the police officer's side so that she had a good view of Butters' raging hard-on. "We really needed a cock, so we called Butters. Lucky us, huh?"

Murphy stared in open mouthed shock at Butters' skinny, little body with it's giant cock. "Yeah, I bet. Wait... no," she stammered as she tore her eyes away from the monster cock and back to the nearly naked nymph, Molly. "That's not... I'm... Well... Technically you're all adults. And by 'technically' I mean you, Miss. Carpenter, but this is Harry's home." Murphy was trying her hardest not to look back at Butters' prick but it was like trying to resist a siren's song or gravity. A small wave of dizziness overtook her and she stumbled forward a step.

Molly quickly grabbed the petite officer by the shoulders to steady her, making sure Murphy didn't fall. She tried to keep the smug glee out of her voice as she spoke to the dazed officer, "Are you feeling OK Officer Murphy?" Molly tried not to smirk as she began rubbing Murphy's shoulders.

Murphy felt a blush creep across her face as she tried to steady herself and heard Butters yelp for some reason. "I'm... I'm fine, Molly. Just a little dizzy for a sec." She didn't even notice as the two naked girls came up behind her and started rubbing her neck and back. "And why's it so hot in here?"

Molly grinned mischievously as she continued massaging the older woman. "Well, Officer Murphy, the thing is, it's kinda like a spell gone wrong."

Andi and Georgia giggled as they whispered into the confused Police Woman's ears, "Or gone right."

Murphy stood up straighter and looked up at the taller teenager. She licked her lips as she unconsciously responded to the three girls caresses. "And what spell is that, Miss. Carpenter?" she said trying to sound professional and authoritive but it was becoming so hard, she was just so turned on. Her nipples were rock hard and she could feel her suddenly wet pussy throbbing.

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers