The Dresden Files: What The Cat Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly watched Andi and Georgia trying not to laugh out loud behind the Officer as their hands slid further down Murphy's back and around to her sides. A fine sheen of sweat gleamed over Murphy's flushed face as Molly answered the Police Woman's question. "It was supposed to be a fire spell. (giggle) But I think something went wrong."

Murphy barely noticed as Georgia and Andi slowly started to pull up her plain, button-up shirt out of her jeans and Molly took a step closer. Murphy was much shorter than the statuesque girl and the sight of Molly's barely contained teenage tits filled Murphy's view. "And... and what's th... that, Miss. Carpenter?" The horny Police Sergeant licked her lips at the sight of Molly's large tits swaying in front of her face. It was obvious that the girl's hard, bright pink nipples were erect and pierced.

"Sex, Officer Murphy," Molly said as she slowly began unbuttoning the Police Woman's shirt from the bottom up. "The spell seems to have raised the temperature of our libidos. "We're (giggle)... helpless against it."

Murphy's mouth watered at the sight of the young girl's large, firm, creamy tits stretching the thin material of her nearly transparent T-shirt. "Are... are you sure... that's not just and ex(mmm)... and excuse to act like a pack of horny animals?" Murphy's anger had begun to slide away and she was even more aware of the young women striping and caressing her. Turning her on more and more as her pussy continued to throb.

Molly bent down and gave Murphy a long kiss on her cheek, distracting the officer as Molly slowly opened Murphy's shirt. Molly bent back up and peered and Murphy's small breasts encased in a plain, white bra. "Where's your hands, Officer Murphy?"

Murphy dreamily looked down at her hands. One hand was slowly gliding back and forth between Molly's firm thighs and were drenched with the young girl's juices. Her other hand was firmly wrapped around Butters' giant meat, lazily jacking him off. "How the hell...?" she started to stammer. Molly gripped her wrist and began using it to make Murphy frig her harder as Butters began rocking his hips back and forth, fucking her fist. As the awareness that she had been giving hands-jobs for the last few minutes dawned on her, Murphy became aware of everything else that had been occurring. Georgia and Andi were pulling down her shirt to expose her bra covered tits, the feel of the two young women's naked bodies pressed against her sent electric jolts through her hard nipples and now drooling cunt. She loved the feel of Molly's tight pussy squeezing her fingers as she slid them in and out of the young wizard. And she shuddered as she felt the hot throbbing of Butters' cock, so thick she couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. Realizing everything let Officer Karen Murphy to a sudden decision, the only decision. "Fuck it." She surrendered.

Murphy released Butters and Molly as the three girls leapt at her and began hastily yanking her clothes off. Molly shoved Butters to the couch with one hand as she used her other hand to hold Murphy's head and plunged her studded tongue into the Officer's mouth. Butters landed on the couch and sat silently watching their show and jerking off. Andi and Georgia finally got Murphy's shirt and bra off, exposing her small A-cup tits topped with hard, pale brown nipples. The two naked co-eds dropped to their knees and began tugging off her work boots and jeans.

Murphy broke the hold Molly had on her head and gripped the teen girl's shock-pink hair, pulling her down face to face with her. "Uh uh," she said as she glared into Molly's eyes. "You don't fuck me, little girl. I fuck you." She roughly sealed her lips over Molly's gaping mouth and thrust her tongue into the shocked girl's mouth. She thrust her tongue in deep, roughly rubbing and caressing the insides of Molly's mouth, wrestling against her tongue and licking the insides of her cheeks. As she felt the teenager begin to reciprocate Murphy gripped one of Molly's large tits and squeezed hard. "Jesus, these are firm," she thought to herself. Molly had the kind of tits Murphy had dreamed about having as a young girl. She squeezed and kneaded the heavy orbs and caused the girl to squeak out as a tingle of pleasure and pain shot through her chest.

Butters sat in stunned silence. At the top of his head he knew Officer Murphy was an attractive woman but to see her now, nude and orally raping Molly... "Tight, toned, compact, like a coiled spring," he muttered. He had always thought her body type fit the likes of a cheerleader or a gymnast. But to see her now, with the other three... "She's like if Hayden Panettiere was a bit more fit. And a porn star." His analytical mind figured that only a few more pounds of muscle she would look to masculine. "But those shoulders, the tiny waist, flat stomach, thick thighs and that tight, toned round buttocks... That has got to be the greatest ass I've ever seen. Rappers rap about an ass like that," he thought and shocked himself by using profanity, even in his own mind. "But it's so true," he whispered.

Andi and Georgia finished pulling the horny cop's pants, underwear and boots off to allow Murphy to step out of her now unwanted clothing. Now completely naked her ass-cheeks flexed in front of Butters' wide eyes.

With the last of her clothing removed Murphy released Molly's unbelievably firm tits and thrust one of her hands between the young wizard's quivering legs. "Fuck," she thought to herself. "She's so fucking hot and wet. But I am too. I've never been this turned on." She ran her thumb over Molly's inflamed clit causing the teenager to shudder as Murphy plunged two of her fingers into Molly's burning cunt. "And so tight."

"Ohhh Fuckkk!" Molly screamed out in pleasure as Officer Murphy attacked her pussy. She had been the dominate one with Andi and Georgia and then again with Butters. But not with the Officer. The cop was just too much for her.

Murphy pulled her fingers out of Molly's drooling pussy with a wet, sucking sound and broke off her probing mouth rape of the young girl. She held her fingers up, gleaming with the young woman's spilled juices and licked her fingers clean. "Who fucks who, Miss. Carpenter?"

Molly was dazed and stared blearily at the police woman, her knees shaking. "Wha... what?"

Murphy released her hold on Molly's head and used her hand to softly stroke and caress the sexually dazed girl's heaving chest. "Who..." she squeezed the warm flesh, "fucks..." she brought her fingers to Molly's hard nipples, "who?" and pinched hard.

"Oh God!" Molly screamed as she nearly came. "You fuck me. You fuck me!"

Murphy smirked in satisfaction and released Molly's nipples. "And? 'You fuck me' what, Miss. Carpenter?"

"You fuck me, ma'am. You fuck me, Officer Murphy," Molly panted, her sensitive nipples sizzling in desire.

Murphy patted the dominated girl's head and ruffled her hair. "That's right. But first..." she spun around and pointed at Butters' cock which he was currently fisting. "...that's mine."

"What?" the skinny Medical Examiner blurted. He had been so engrossed in watching Murphy's ass he hadn't heard anything that she had said.

Murphy leapt at Butters, landing with her muscular thighs spread and straddling his skinny legs, his monstrous prick pointing straight up between them. Murphy leaned forward, her small tits pressed against his chest and her pebble hard nipples rubbing against him. She purred as she felt his overly endowed manhood pressed between their stomachs and began to slowly rub herself against it. She stared hungrily into his shocked eyes and a look of amusement flowed over her face as she began to softly kiss him. The horny officer began with small pecks around his chin and jaw and down his neck before raising up again to his mouth. Murphy slid her pink tongue into his mouth and lovingly stroked his tongue. As the seconds ticked by and she felt him begin to respond to her kiss she became more forceful and growled into his mouth. She grabbed his wrists and brought them up to her ass, encouraging him to grasp her thick cheeks. She released his wrists and gripped his head and kissed harder and began what could only be called another tongue rape the way she had Molly. Suddenly she broke the kiss and shoved Butters' head to her chest, thrusting one of her firm tits into his mouth and moaned, "Oh Butters. I'm gonna break you like a pony."

Butters gurgled around his face-full of cop tit. He began sucking noisily and wetly at the small breast, rubbing his tongue across Murphy's hard nipples. And her ass, so hard, so tight. The flesh of her ass felt like warm silk but he just couldn't get a grip on it. It just didn't yield. Her ass-cheeks felt like they were carve out of marble and covered with hot, silky skin.

"Fuck, Butters. I need this," Murphy gasped as she gripped Butters' prick, still amazed at it's size and the fact her hand couldn't reach around it. She lifted herself up a little and brought the tip of his wonder cock to the entrance of her burning pussy.

"Ooohhh Mureehee," Butters mumbled as he switched from one tit to the other.

Murphy licked her lips and held her breath in anticipation before she began lowering herself onto Butters' cock. As the tip of his cock touched the entrance to her hungry pussy she could feel the skinny Medical Examiner shudder beneath her. She grinned as she felt the velvet head and first inch of shaft slide into her and stretch her tight. "Fuck! Butters is sooo much bigger than Kincaid," she thought. She took a deep breath to steady herself, pushing more of her chest into his face before slamming her body down quick and hard. "OH FUCK ME! Fuuuccckkk!" she screamed as her cunt engulfed the giant prick and burning pleasure shot through her.

As the aggressive Police Sargent impaled her small body onto Butters' cock he cried out, "Oh my, Officer Murphy!" Murphy's tight, little cunt squeezed tight around his throbbing pole, gripping him like a angry fist. He could swear he could feel every throbbing bump and rippling ridge of her pussy clamping down on his cock like a vice. The feel of the female cop's tight cunt suddenly enveloping and squeezing his dick froze him in place.

Murphy held himself in place, her eyes wide in shock and pleasure. Her muscular thighs were spread wide, her ass tight and clenched, her back arched, her firm tits thrust up and her head thrown back in complete bliss. Her mouth was wide open as she tried to gasp for breath as she thought, "So... fucking... full... So, so, so full." She couldn't move yet, didn't want to. She just wanted to enjoy the feel of her tiny pussy filled and stretched to the limit with such a large, rock-hard, throbbing dick. "I can actually feel his pulse throbbing in his cock," she thought in the back of her mind. She started to breath and looked down at Butters. His eyes were glazed over and he wasn't breathing. She tensed her thick thighs and sent a ripple coursing along the walls of her pussy, massaging his giant prick.

Butters gasped out, finally remembering how to breath. "Oh geez, Officer Murphy. Oh... geez," he panted.

"Humph," Murphy smirked with pride as she watched Butters gasping like a fish. "Bet those little girls didn't do that. Did they, Butters?"

Butters tore his eyes away from Officer's Murphy's heaving chest and small tits to look up at her. "No... no, ma'am." A thread of concern crossed his mind as he noticed a malicious gleam flare up in the naked, sweaty officer's eye.

"Well, Butters, you better hold on tight," Murphy said as she flexed her tight ass-cheeks. "You're about to get fucked by a woman." She gripped Butters' narrow shoulders and began rolling her hips back and forth. She shuddered in pleasure as her sizzling clit rubbed against his groin and he pushed his hips up, filling her with another inch of his thick meat. "Jesus! How big is he?" she thought to herself as she began chewing her bottom lip in concentration. Satisfied she had every inch that he had to give the wanton Officer of the Law rolled her hips farther back and forth and purred as his massive prick rubbed against her G-spot. "Oh God, Butters. It's been so long. I've sooo needed a big dick in me. Filling me. Stretching me. Fuck, you feel so good. Every inch, Butters. I want every inch you have to give. You got that, mister," she ordered as she began rolling her hips faster.

"Yes... yes, ma'am," Butters stammered. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. First Andi had her large tits wrapped around his cock, then Georgia had her long legs wrapped around his waist, then came Molly and her talented mouth and now... now Officer Murphy. A woman of such... such regard, such esteem. He respected her like few other people. She was such a strong woman with a forceful personality and a born leader, a cop, a officer of the law, a warrior against the forces of darkness. And yet here she was, fucking him with all the lust and passion of a wild animal, hungry for his cock, desperate for it.

Murphy bent her head down and thrust her tongue into Butters' mouth, kissing him deeply and savagely, possessively. He was hers. His cock belonged to her and she'd use it and him however she wanted. She broke the kiss and licked his jaw. "My ass, Butters. Squeeze my ass," she demanded.

"Oh, uh... yes, ma'am," Butters murmured. He was till amazed by the feel of Murphy's rock hard ass-cheeks. So round, so thick, so warm and silky.

"Mmmm... My tits, Butters. Put that mouth of yours to good use," Murphy barked in glee as she began raising her hips up and down as she rolled them back and forth on Butters' lap.

"Yes, ma'am," Butters obediently replied as he began sucking on Officer Murphy's small tits and hard, little nipples. The things the police woman could do with her hips and pussy was driving him crazy. He had never felt a woman do the things Murphy was doing. Granted his experience was somewhat limited but it still felt astounding.

"Good boy," Murphy said as she patted his head before she wrapped her arms around Butters' head to hold him to her chest. Holding onto his head as he nursed at her tits she began to pick up her pace, now slamming her hips up and down and riding him hard. Faster and faster she fucked herself onto the giant cock as it stretched her athletic body to the limit. "Mmmm, God yes, Butters!" she gasped out. "Jesus, I think I can feel you rubbing the back of my belly button!"

The three girls stared transfixed at the sight of the small woman riding the larger than life dick. Sweat was gleaming on her and Butters' bodies and droplets rolled down their flushed skin. Butters' thick glasses were fogged over and Murphy's blonde hair was plastered to her head and grinning face. Her tiny cunt looked stretched as far as it could possibly go as her juices poured over his thick shaft, covering his heavy balls and then soaking into the cushion of the couch. The old couch creaked and groaned as the compact officer of the law fucked the skinny ME harder and faster. Her thick, round ass glistened as his hands roamed over her hard cheeks, sliding around and unable to get a solid grip.

Molly stared at Officer Murphy's muscular ass as she licked her pink lips. She loved the wet, sucking sounds the officer's cunt made as it swallowed Butters' thick shaft. She moaned as sweat flew off the police woman's tight ass-cheeks as she pistioned up and down. Molly chewed her bottom lip and her mouth watered as she intently watched the older woman's juices leak out of her small pussy as she slid down the shaft, covering his cum filled balls. She looked over at her two masturbating friends and said, "Andi, Georgia? Climb up to either side of them and help out, why don'tcha?"

Andi and Georgia had been fingering themselves and each other as they watched the show. They crawled over to the couch, each taking a different side, giving Molly a lovely view of their pink pussy lips peeking out from under their asses.

"Does the officer need assistance," Andi purred as she ran a hand up and down Officer Murphy's sweat slick back.

Murphy panted as she answered, never breaking her rhythm, "I think... (fuckyes)... I think I have this, Miss." She grinned and stared lustfully at the naked Andi. She'd love to shove her head between the red-haired collage student's cleavage but she was enjoying her game more. "Noth... nothing to see her, citizen. Move along."

Georgia giggled as she gripped the horny officer's arms and whispered onto Murphy's arms, "But maybe Butters does?"

Murphy looked down at Butters, never slowing her furious fucking on his cock. She had his head smothered against her chest and small tits and she let Georgia pry her arms from around his head. Still refusing to slow down her pace she released his head and gripped Andi and Georgia's shoulders. "Oops. Sorry, Butters," she chuckled as the Medical Examiner gasped for breath.

"Hu, hu, hu... No... No problem, Sargent Murphy. Getting kind of used to it by now. Butters' glassed were askew on his face but there was no way he was letting go of the officer's muscular ass to fix them.

Both Andi and Georgia laughed as they bent down and took turns kissing Butters, their tongues taking turns to roll around in his mouth. Ending in a 3-way kiss the two young women broke off and leaned up towards Murphy's face. Both girls loved the look of intense concentration on the officer's stern face.

Murphy closed her eyes, for a moment nothing existed except the feel of Butters' wonderful cock filling her and the sheer, undescribable pleasure it was giving her. Her eyes startled open as she felt someone lick the tip of her nose. She grinned as Andi's face filled her vision. Murphy grinned as she growled and gripped Andi's red hair and plunged her tongue into the young ladies mouth. She ran her tongue throughly through the werewolf's warm mouth, wrestling with her tongue before breaking the kiss and looked over at Georgia. Georgia smiled and licked her lips before Murphy leaned forward and repeatedly the kiss just as deeply with her.

Murphy broke her kiss with Georgia with a wet smack, "Oh, you girls are so yummy! Such good, upstanding citizens to help your local police." She kept her grip on the back of the co-eds' heads and began pulling them to her chest. "And on second thought, this officer could use your assistance, ladies."

Both girls saluted, "Yes, ma'am!" and bent down, catching a hard nipple in their mouths and began sucking.

"Ohhh..." Murphy cooed, still not breaking pace with Butters' cock. "Such fine, lovely, sexy citizens. Such good, good girls."

Molly sat on the floor, alone, watching the show. Before Officer Murphy had shown up she had been the dominate one, the one in control and now it was over. The Police Woman had come in and taken over so easily. "I'll get back at her, 'tho," the horny girl thought as she began sliding two of her fingers into her over-heated pussy. "Might as well enjoy myself until I figure something out." Stroking her fingers over her clit she crawled over and knelt between Butters' legs wanting to find out what he and the officer tasted like together. She just wanted to be included. She bent forward and placed her hands on each of the Police Woman's ass-cheeks to brace herself, "Jesus. They're like granite." She scraped her fingernails across the officer's sweaty skin. "I wanna taste you guys," she meekly requested.

"Make sure you take care, Miss. Carpenter," Murphy grunted as she leaned forward to give Molly easier access to her stretched pussy and Butters' thick shaft. She released her holds on Andi and Georgia's heads to brace herself on the back of the couch. "We don't want you to miss a bit. Do we, Butters?" she chuckled as Butters only gurgled in response.