The Dresden Files: What The Cat Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly began kissing and licking each of Officer Murphy's ass-cheeks, rubbing her lips and tongue over every inch of the Police Woman's hot flesh. The speed that the officer was moving her hips and ass didn't make it easy but Molly made sure to cover every salty, gleaming, silky inch of skin with her tongue. "Jesus, she tastes better than Georgia or Andi. What soap does she use?" she thought as she smacked her lips. She dipped her head down further to Butters' heavy balls, enjoying the way it glistened with the female cop's juices. She licked her lips in anticipation, "Mmmm... Looks yummy."

Molly pushed forward into the small area between Butters' spread legs and underneath Officer Murphy's thrusting ass. The sexy Police Woman's thick ass was moving around to much for Molly to get very far so she settled for giving small, quick licks to the Medical Examiner's's cum filled balls. "Oh, fuckin' yummy!" she thought as her mouth began to water at the taste of Officer Murphy's juices covering Butters. She tried to run her tongue across Butters' balls, nearly desperate for more of the taste, but the horny cop's muscular ass was keeping her from getting close enough. "She could crack me like a walnut with that ass," Molly thought. She braced her hands of the Officer's sweat slick ass and pushed hard, trying to clear some room for her.

As Murphy was suddenly pushed forward her puckered ass-hole scraped against the tip of Molly's nose and caused the hot Officer to yell out in a unexpected orgasm and lose her rhythm, "Arrrraaaggghhh!" As she recovered from her orgasm she sat froze with Butters' cock still buried inside of her as her tight cunt clamped down on it and the muscles in her thighs twitched.

"Ah ha!" Molly thought as she licked her lips. "Kryptonite," she whispered as she gripped Murphy's tight ass-cheeks and spread them apart. With her long, wet tongue she abruptly thrust into the gasping Cop's pink asshole.

"Oh Fuck I'm Cumming!" Murphy shrieked as her stretched pussy clamped down harder on Butters' giant pole and her violated ass squeezed around Molly's invading tongue. Her cum sprayed out around Butters's prick and her body began thrashing around as the most powerful orgasm in her recent memory ripped through her. Her body spasmed and her back arched, pushing her small breasts out as she screamed in pleasure.

Butters' gripped Murphy's granite ass-cheeks as his own impending orgasm was forgotten. His only concern was keeping his friend from slipping to the floor and hurting herself.

Molly plunged her tongue in and out of Murphy's ass, using her long, pierced tongue like a small cock as the officer screamed, yelled and moaned as she came.

Georgia and Andi had already released their sucking mouths from Murphy's tits and were now reclining back and enjoying the sight of the cute officer cumming. As Murphy's orgasm slowly subsided she collapsed against Butters and the naked co-eds could see the muscles in her abdomen and thighs twitching.

Molly slowly licked from Murphy's tiny, puckered hole, up her spine and began nuzzling the older woman's neck. "Gotcha," she whispered mischievously.

"Oh, you little bitch," Murphy gasped out and a sloppy grin slid across her face. "You're gonna pay for that, Miss. Carpenter."

"Maybe," Molly giggled as she stroked Murphy's round ass. "But first I got some plans for that tight, little body of yours that you're gonna hate that you enjoy." She sat up and looked at her two naked friends and basking in her new-found power. "You girls wanna give me a hand?"

The three girls pulled the languid, twitching, sweat soaked office of the law off of the moaning M.E.'s throbbing cock, causing both Butters and Murphy to moan out at the same time. Neither one resisted as the girls pulled Murphy off the couch and onto the floor.

Murphy slid belly first onto the floor like a well fucked, panting doll. She tried to move on her own but was still to weak from her senses shattering orgasm. "And... (pant) and what do... (pant) do you little girls think you're... (groan) you're doing?" she panted. She started to get worried when she heard Molly whispering to Andi and Georgia and them giggling at what ever she had said.

Molly finished whispering her instructions to Andi and Georgia before answering Murphy, "It's nothing. Don't you worry you pretty little head about it." She was enjoying the power she had over the post-orgasmic Officer. Murphy had just walked in and took over from her and now it was her turn to take over from Murphy.

"I'll show you some pretty little head," Murphy mumbled as she tried to rise up to her hands and knees.

Andi and Georgia crawled over to Murphy, one on each side. "Now, now Officer," Andi giggled. "No need to rush."

Georgia giggle as she remembered something Butters had said, "When you rush, that's when accidents happen." She bent forward and kissed Officer Murphy deeply and after a few moments she felt Murphy begin moaning in response. She enjoyed the horny cops tongue in her mouth, Murphy was a great kisser. But Georgia's main purpose wasn't to make out with the Police Woman, it was to distract her.

The voluptuous Andi crawled in front of the Police Woman to sit down on her shapely ass as she spread her legs wide open. She looked up and winked at Molly who grinned and gave her a quick nod of her head. "Kiss me too, Officer Murphy," she squealed excitedly. She gripped the Officer's head and pulled it forward, pulling Murphy off-balance.

Murphy suddenly fell forward when Andi pulled her head. "Oumph," she grunted as she landed on her chest with her muscular ass high in the air and her face sunk into co-ed werewolf's pussy.

Andi giggled, causing her large tits to jiggle as she chanted, "Kissme kissme kissme..." and humped the stunned Officer's face.

Without even having to think of it Murphy began licking up and down Andi's wet slit from her puckered asshole to her clit, causing the young girl to moan out in pleasure. "Wait a minute..." Murphy thought to herself as her more dominate personality began to take over just as she felt 2 firm hands on her upturned ass and realized she was trapped when she heard Molly's voice.

"Oh, Officer Muuurrrrppphhhyyy..." Molly called out in a mocking sing-song voice. "Who fucks who?" she playfully asked before spreading the trapped Officer's upthrust ass-cheeks and plunging her tongue in.

Murphy tried to call out in shock as her ass was violated by Molly's apparently freakishly long, pierced tongue. The young girl's tongue stud popped past her tightly clenched ass and caused Murphy to try and scream out in anger and lust but her mouth was flooded by the tangy taste of Andi's wet cunt.

Murphy had been raised very Catholic and have been very straight laced sexually and it wasn't until she had spent a weekend with the possibly demonic hit man named Kincaid that she had discovered her anal fetish. She was actually kind of embarrassed to admit it but as far as her asshole went she was a complete submissive. Her and Kincaid's sex had turned into a fight of dominance and as soon as they had figured out the effect having her tight hole stimulated affected her, Kincaid used it against her relentlessly. He had spent a day and a half riding her and got upset when she had finally told him to stop. A fight had broke out and then they had spent another day hate-fucking each other until their room had simply fallen apart. She couldn't belive Molly had accidentality found out her weak spot but as the young Wizard tongue fucked her ass her submissive side reared up and she no longer cared.

Molly smiled into Murphy's muscular ass as she heard the normally forceful Police Officer mewl weakly. And judging by Andi's pants and moans Murphy had begun obedientiary licking the college co-ed's pussy. She smiled devilishly as she pulled her long tongue out of Murphy's tight ass to talk to Georgia. "Georgia? Georgia, sweetie?"

Georgia was still kneeling at Murphy's side and playing with her own pussy and ass. She pulled her long fingers out of her cunt and looked over at Molly talking to her from around the Officer's tight ass. "Huh?" she asked before remembering Molly's plan. "Oh, yeah." The college werewolf got off of her knees and sauntered over to Butters, blocking his view of Molly tongue fucking Murphy's spectacular ass and of the suddenly submissive Police Woman tongue fucking Andi's hot pussy.

Butters gasped in frustration as Georgia blocked his view and he tried to peek around her slender hips. When the girls had first pulled Murphy off his dick he had nearly been ready to cum but since then he sat stunned on the couch, afraid to move as she girls molested Murphy. As his need to orgasm passed he began watching the girls moving Murphy around on the floor and he began slowly tugging on his cock as Molly attack Murphy's muscular ass and Andi had begun humping her face. He had barely even noticed Georgia until she had walked in front of him and blocked his view.

"Enjoying the show?" Georgia asked, cocking her hips and placing her hand on her elevated hip bone.

Butters looked up to Georgia's face, his eyes traveling up her nude and gleaming body. He nodded and answered dumbly, "Uh huh."

"Well, I better stop blocking your view then," Georgia said as she got down on her knees between Butters' spread legs. She needed to taste his dick. She smirked as he gasped when she used both of her hands to circle the base of his cock and slowly began tugging on it. She bent forward and licked around the spongy head before smacking her lips and enjoying the salty taste. She could swear she could taste all 4 of the women he had been with tonight. She licked her lips, opened her mouth as wide as she could, stuck out her pink tongue and then plunged her face down onto the up-thrust dick.

"Oh geez oh geez oh geez!" Butters yelled as Georgia swallowed the first few inches of his prick. He could feel her lips, tongue and throat work to try and swallow more of him but she couldn't do it. She began bobbing her mouth up and down on the length she could get in her mouth and jacked off the base of his dick. He grabbed the sides of her head and returned to watching Molly and Andi dominate Murphy. Andi was still completely naked and her large tits wobbled around on her chest as she humped Murphy's face. He looked over at Molly next, her thread bare T-shirt was pulled down and stretched across the top of her ass, leaving the bottom half of each firm cheek fully exposed as she tongued Murphy's ass. A maniacal smile broke across his face as he laughed, "Best... Night... Ever!"

Molly gripped Murphy's ass-cheeks and plunged her tongue deep inside the older woman's body, causing Murphy to moan into Andi's glistening pussy. "These are the firmest ass-cheeks I have ever seen," Molly thought as she rolled her tongue in and out of the officer's ass and caused the horny woman to shudder. Molly removed her tongue from out of the Police Woman's tightly clenching hole and began probing it with her finger as she licked around the spit slick ring.

"Fuuuck," Murphy tried to moan into Andi's gushing cunt as the teenage Wizard's Apprentice licked and fingered her ass. The instant Molly's tongue delved into her tightest hole Murphy's body surrendered. It was almost like a switch was thrown. When her switch was "off" she was Karin Murphy, Cop. But when the switch was flicked "on" she became Karin Murphy, ass-slut. She eagerly laid down with her ass in the air because that was what she was made to do and she eagerly lapped at the red headed werewolf's tasty pussy because that was what she was made to do. She gripped Andi's plump thighs as her skillful tongue worked inside of the coed's hot cunt and rubbed her clit with her nose. Murphy looked up at Andi's quivering chest, the young woman's mountainous breasts swaying to and fro as she licked her lips.

Molly added a second finger to Murphy's ass and caused the Officer to suddenly cum. "Fuuuck," Murphy shouted into Andi's drooling slit. Murphy's body shook and trembled as the teenager made her cum and Murphy hated herself for it. She felt her pussy spasm as it released her juices and her ass clamped down on Molly's invading fingers and sweat dripped from her trembling body. She panted against Andi's pussy, humping against her face. "Got to... (pant) got to take... (pant) take control," she thought as Andi came and her juices drenched Murphy's face. And like a good, little submissive, Murphy tried not to miss a drop.

"Oh God Officer Murphy! I'm cumming again!" Andi screamed as her hips lurched forward. The young college student had lost track of the number of the times the Police Woman had made her cum and she didn't care about the power play between Molly and Officer Murphy. All she cared about was that Murphy was eating her out better than anyone ever. "Yes, Officer Murphy! I've never had my pussy eaten like this before. You're the best!" she said as she leaned back onto her elbows and spread her plump legs wider.

Molly glared at Andi over the swell of Murphy's ass. "I'll show her who's the best," she thought. She had two of her fingers buried in the sex crazed officer's rear and slowly added a finger from her other hand.

"Oh fuck!" Murphy quietly gasped out into Andi's gushing cunt. "I've got to do something. There's no way I'm letting this little, pink haired tart dom me." she thought. She released her hold on the college girl's quivering thighs and slid two of her fingers into the lust filled werewolf's wet pussy. As Andi gasped out in pleasure Murphy began running her tongue up the voluptuous girl's pale body.

"Oh yes, Officer Murphy. You're so good!" Andi panted as Officer Murphy rubbed her fingers against her G-spot and kissed her way up to her chest.

Murphy made her way to Andi's giant tits and licked and nibbled at her wide expanse of cleavage. "Jesus," she thought. "I could suffocate in here." She knew she had to take control or else Molly would win and Karrin Murphy was too stubborn to let that happen. She bit and nibbled at Andi's creamy flesh, running her lips, tongue and teeth across her pale skin. When she reached on of her hard, pink nipples she sucked the little pebble into her mouth, lashing it with her tongue, nearly devouring the warm flesh. She heard Andi moan in lust and repeated herself with the other nipple, covering the swaying breasts with enough saliva to make them them shine in the firelight. When Andi moaned again Murphy made her way up to Andi's face and kissed her deeply, moaning in lust into the younger girl's wet mouth. She broke the kiss and whispered, "What do you want?"

"Fu... Fu... Fu..." Andi panted as Murphy slowly pulled her back against her G-spot and to the entrance of her needy pussy.

"What..." Murphy licked Andi's lips, "do..." she kissed Andi's chin, "you..." she gave a quick peck to Andi's left nipple, "want?" she finished before kissing the right nipple.

"Fu... Fuck me. Fuck me, Officer Murphy. Make me cum again."

Murphy felt a sense of power return to her. Something she had lost when Molly had attacked her ass. "Lay down," she ordered. Andi laid down completely and Murphy crawled up her body and lay her smaller chest onto of the younger girl's softer, larger one. She looked over her shoulder victoriously at Molly and smirked. "Keep up the good work, Miss. Carpenter. I'll be getting to you in a minute," she said as she thrust her tight ass back against Molly's fingers, using them to fuck her ass. She never broke eye contact with the Apprentice as she suddenly rammed three fingers into Andi's cunt.

"Oh Goddd!" Andi screamed as she came again. The Police Officer began ramming her fingers in and out like a jackhammer and rubbing her clit with her thumb. "Yesss!"

Molly looked worriedly into Murphy's eyes as the Police Officer smirked and then went back to sucking Andi's quivering tits. She didn't know why she was suddenly losing ground to Murphy but she had to do something. She looked around the apartment, searching for inspiration. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Georgia sucking Butters' dick and she looked at the Medical Examiner's mighty prick and smiled. "Better add a forth," she thought.

"Oh yes, Miss. Carpenter," Murphy cooed as she felt Molly add a fouth finger into her ass, filling her tight hole, stretching it. "You have such talented fingers, Molly. Keep up the good work," she said with a condensing tone in her voice as she flexed the muscles in her ass.

Molly smirked to herself as she answered, "Don't worry, Officer Murphy. I'll make sure to do a real good job." She used her fingers to stretch and pull Murphy's tight asshole wider while trying to gauge the size. When she guessed the size was right she turned her head to the couple on the couch. "Georgia," she whispered.

Georgia continued giving Butters a sloppy blow job, making loud wet noises that covered the sound of Molly's whisper.

"Georgia," Molly whispered slightly louder.

Georgia licked Butters large cock head.

"Georgia," Molly said louder.

Georgia tongued Butters giant balls.

"Georgia," Molly nearly yelled.

Georgia licked up and down Butters cock like a ice cream cone.

"Dammit," Molly muttered under her breath. She reached out one of her long, toned legs and kicked Georgia in her naked ass.

Georgia stumbled off Butters' prick but never stopped tugging on it with her hands. "Nu uh," she whispered to Molly. "You had your turn. His cock is mine," she said.

"That's not it," Molly whispered back, still finger-fucking Murphy's ass. "Come here."

Georgia crawled over to Molly and Molly whispered her plan into Georgia's ear. "Oh, you're evil," she laughed at Molly. She got up and walked over to Butters, grasping the base of his cock and using it to pull him to his feet. "C'mon. Molly's got plans for this."

Butters followed Georgia over to the lesbian 3-way in the middle of the floor. "Molly wants you to fuck Murphy again," she lied. "She wants to watch you fuck Murphy while she plays with Murphy's ass. Get on your knees and line up."

Butters watched Molly's ass sway as she moved out of the way. She looked at Butters and tried not to belt out a maniacal laugh as she began giving him his orders. "Actually, grab her hips. Georgia will guide you in."

Butters got down on his knees and firmly held Murphy's waist. He was so nervous now, not that he'd get to fuck Officer Murphy again since he'd already done that, or rather she had fucked him, but that he'd finally get to see Molly's hot little pussy.

Molly watched Georgia line up Butters' dick with the wet entrance to Murphy's cunt.

Murphy purred, "oh make it good, Butters. Make it good." She was enjoying having her sense of power back. Even on her hands and knees she was in control.

Molly smirked, she'd beat Murphy one way or the other. "One," she said as she drove her fingers deep into the horny officer's tight ass.

Georgia tried not to break out into laughter as she thought about Officer Murphy and Molly's little sexual rivalry. "At least we're all benefiting," she thought to herself.

"Two," Molly said, pulling her fingers most of the way out of Murphy's and trying to stretch the tight ring of muscle.

Georgia giggled and held the base of Butters' thick prick in her hands.

Molly used her free hand to press against Butters' ass and Georgia mirrored her movements, "Three!"

At the same time Molly pulled her fingers from Murphy's ass Georgia tilted the base of Butters' cock up slightly, Murphy pushed her round ass back further and Butters buried his monster cock half way up the Officer's tight ass. Just like Molly had planned.

"Holy Fuck!" Murphy screamed at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh Geez!" Butters yelled at the sudden intrusion.