The Dresden Files: What The Cat Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry quickly froze the group with a spell and spied his cat Mister sitting atop his book shelf with flashing orange eyes. "Stars and Stones, Bob! What the hell is going on here?" Harry yelled at his cat.

A orange, shimmering light poured out of Mister's eyes and flowed over to Harry, hovering in front of his face.

"I told you to watch over Molly. What happened and why weren't you doing your job?" Harry demanded.

"I did watch, boss," the orange light named Bob answered. "You said to subtly make sure she didn't try anything dangerous. And to keep watch on her."

"Yes?" Harry gritted his teeth. "And?"

Bob, the spirit of intellect slowly moved back from the angry wizard. "And I watched her accidentally add to much rose stone to her elixir. And I watched her get hornier and hornier," he said as he kept slowly floating backwards. "And I watched her with Georgia and Andi. And then I watched her with Georgia, Andi and Butters. And then I watched her and Georgia, Andi, Butters and Murphy." He reached the trap door to the subbasement. "And then I watched Murphy and Georgia and Andi and Butters tie her up. And then I watched as Murphy, Georgia, Andi and Butters take turns with her. See boss, no danger."

Harry sighed in exasperation. "Skull. Now," he ordered, sending Bob to his home away from home in the subbasement.

When Bob was gone Harry released everybody from his spell.

Molly saw him and her eyes went wide with relief. "Oh Harry!" she tried to cry out from underneath Officer Murphy's dripping pussy. "Thank god! They won't let me cum, Harry. Please tell them to let me cum."

Harry held one of his hands to his head and used his other hand to hold up his wizard's staff, preparing is will to release a spell to remove all traces of Molly's spell.

The End.