The Dress

Story Info
Couple shares a sexy dress.
1.2k words
4.35
54k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swuk
swuk
2 Followers

"Maybe, I'm not really sure," I said.

She laughed, "You're not sure? You're not sure? You liar. You're blushing and your cock is raring to go, again. Of course you're sure. I'd say you're cock sure."

It was Saturday night and I was dressed in my girlfriend's dress.

True, my returning erection showed I was fibbing, the blush was a realization that, indeed, I loved wearing her dress.

She'd worn the dress to her company Christmas do, a week ago. It was a stunner. Tori had been the belle of the ball. She turned heads and I reckon it caused a damp patch or two, or ten. We were so hot after the dance. We had dashed home and made love. We laughed about the head turning. The dress hung in our bedroom all week after the dance. I jokingly complained that men could never normally get away wearing anything that would cause a stir like Tori and her knockout dress. The week went by, I went to sleep each night dreaming about Tori and the dress.

Saturday evening we'd had a romantic meal out at our favourite restaurant and bumped into her boss. He could barely keep his eyes off Tori. She teased me that he was thinking back to the dance and the dress. We left quickly after the main course intent on a repeat of the love making a week earlier. We raced back, I grabbed a drink and followed Tori upstairs.

Tori was waiting on the bed with the dress in her hands. She beckoned me and pulled me down onto the bed. She kneeled next to me, bending down she kissed me full on the mouth. Her beautiful green eyes stared into mine.

"Dave, you know this dress and the effect it has on people."

"Yes."

"Well, is it the dress or is it me?"

"You of course, but you do look extra good in that dress."

"Dave, try the dress on for me, I want to see if it has the same effect on me".

"What?"

"Go on, I want to see if its the dress."

"I'll ruin it."

"So what, its just a dress, you coward."

"OK then," My heart was racing with excitement.

I stood up. Tori unzipped the dress and handed it to me. I stepped into the skirt, pulling the dress over my arms and shoulders. My cock sprang up under the skirt.

Tori smiled.

"Come on, let me zip you up."

I turned and she zipped me into the dress. My senses were zinging. My chest was held tight by the bodice. The lace straps sitting just off my shoulders. The skirt flared out from my waist falling just above my knee. It fitted beautifully apart from an obvious bulge under the front of the skirt. There was a heavenly feeling as the satin lining danced over the skin of my cock.

"Lets see what you look like", she manoeuvred me in front of the mirror.

"Aren't you a pretty boy."

"I'm a bloke in a dress."

"No, you're a pretty bloke in a dress, with a beautiful hard cock."

"Oh, you can see that?"

"Oh yes."

"Well, is it the dress? How do I look?".

"Dave, you look gorgeous, you're a real turn on."

"Well its the dress then and you must just be plain looking."

Tori walked round me.

"Its not a bad fit, you'd make a good looking woman Dave."

The dress did fit me quite well.

I twirled around, "Thank you, Tori".

The skirt lining rustled, my foreskin slipped back a little exposing the sensitive tip to the satin lining. I curtsied and shivered as the satin slid over my skin.

Tori stood behind me, stroking her hands and caressing the dress over my body. She embraced me and kissed my ear. Her hands reached round to my front. Her fingers danced down the dress. My nipples were electric as she brushed over them. She pushed the fabric round my hardness. I groaned a little.

"Oh, you like this don't you. You're so hard, this is really turning you on."

Tori was breathing the hot words into my ears. The hairs on my neck stood up.

Tori embraced me and kissed me slowly. I kissed her back. We smooched for a few moments and I found I was thrusting gently against her hip getting the skirt lining to rub my glans. Tori noticed this and her hand rubbed my cock through the layers.

"This turns you on Dave, doesn't it."

I nodded, "Maybe?"

"Maybe? I think, Dave, maybe you like dressing up, look at the way its got you so wet."

I nodded, unable to say yes. Tori pushed me back onto the bed and kneeled over me lightly holding me down.

"Dave, close your eyes and listen to me. I'm going to dress you up in a beautiful outfit and then I'm going to slowly fuck your brains out. You're going to wear delicate feminine lingerie, a beautiful black satin basque with a frilly lace trim. I'm going to do it up nice and tight so you know you're wearing it at all times."

Tori was caressing me. She pinched my nipples and stroked my chest.

"You'll have a pair of black lace top stockings, very sheer. I'll fasten the stockings to the straps on the basque. You'll have to shave your legs of course." Her hand stroked my cock through the layers of the skirt. I thrusted up to meet her caresses, I was groaning slightly. "I'm going to get you some shiny patent leather high heeled ankle boots. A four inch heel should be enough to make your legs more shapely. Is that what you want Dave?"

I was entranced. Her hand slowly moving on my cock under the skirt. My glans rubbing over the satin. The layers of the skirt rustled and I was in heaven.

"Is that what you want Dave?"

"Yes Tori."

"Yes who?"

"Yes Mistress."

"That's better Dave."

"Yes Mistress."

It just slipped out so naturally. Mistress. I'm not sure from where but I volunteered it. In mitigation I was severely preoccupied.

"And then we'll get you a nice dress. A beautiful shimmering black taffeta dress. Wide straps, simple high round neck on a plain tight bodice, flaring out to a layered knee length skirt. I'll zip it high up your back. The skirt will have two layers of taffeta, one layer of netting and one layer of satin. And Dave, you can't wear any knickers. The dress will puff out and hide your naughty hard wet cock. "

"Yes, mistress," I was dripping wet and rock hard.

Tori's fingers snaked round my erection as her words danced over my reeling emotions. She gathered the skirt of the dress and bunched it round my waist.

"Is that what you want Dave? To dress up for Mistress? To wear silky clothes and lingerie? Tell Mistress its what you want Dave!"

My brain was completely swamped now and I was just chanting my mantra. "Yes Mistress Tori, yes Mistress Tori."

Tori was astride my cock and riding me to her own climaxing pleasure. Her grunting set me off and I bucked out my cum.

We lay for a few minutes, panting and recovering.

I was feeling more and more embarrassed, still wearing the dress. Thinking about what we'd been saying. Tori's head lay on my chest.

"So Dave, you're going to dress up for me again?"

There was a silence.

"Maybe, I'm not really sure."

swuk
swuk
2 Followers