The Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

Returning to sit down at the edge of the stage, I spread my legs and wrapped them around him. He picked me up and swung me around on the dance floor as my arms were raised into the air, holding me tightly as he suckled on my breasts, hardening the nipples even more. He sat me back down on the stage when the music slowed down changing to a more tranquil sensual pace with deep vibratory drumming still in the background.

I pulled him up on the stage with me. We danced together slowly not caring who was watching, as his hands caressed my bare body, lifting my arms and enveloping me as he spun my back to him, and massaged my breasts. He worked his hands down, fingering my naval as I began to moan. His fingers crept down and I could not suppress my orgasm amid this exciting atmosphere as I felt his fingers parting my slippery lips and slipping a single finger inside me slowly and deeply.

I moaned my delight as he sat down on the floor of the stage with me lying against him, his finger pulled out and pierced in, again and again to my orgasmic pleasure. When he lay back on the stage and indicated for me to straddle him, there was no question that I wouldn't do it. As I straddled him, he placed his large hands under my thighs and held me off the floor with my legs over his arms as I gripped his huge pole and guided it to me. When I had him in position, he just let go and dropped me down on him, his hard pole bottoming out as my pussy landed on his groin. I was impaled and gasp loudly with the suddenness of it. If I had not been so swollen and slick, it would have ripped me apart. It was huge I didn't realize how huge until it was inside me.

I started to rise up but his hands gripped my thighs and held me to him. It was when he finally picked me up and started using me like a rag doll with my pussy acting like his fist jacking him off that I fully realized the size of him and how strong he was.

I was stuffed full and I felt his hardness slide through my cum soaked pussy sending a shudder through my entire body as his shaft drove slowly deeper and deeper into me never seeming to end. It felt tight. I came again and again as he pumped me up and down on his huge pole. When he began to stiffen and moan, I knew he was close and my body readied itself to take him, beginning another of my own releases. As I quivered in the beginning of my orgasm, he dropped me hard down on him and held me tightly, his huge hands digging into my thighs almost to the point of hurting. That slowed my own orgasm and I thrashed around in utter pleasure as I felt his warm cum splash against my insides. At that moment, my orgasm hit and I screamed loudly of my intense pleasure as my body quivered and shook. We held each other tightly throughout our intense releases and when he softened and withdrew, another man took his place.

The men that took me were a blur, the number unknown as I slipped into this new sexual frenzy. An ecstasy I had never known before. Orgasms followed orgasms. I found myself not only letting them enjoy my slick love tunnel, but I was taking many orally, sometimes jacking off two men at once while sucking off another while another fucked me. Some stood over me and jacked off letting cum splatter onto my exposed body where it mixed with my sweat coating me.

I was exhausted when I slowly untangled myself from the heap of bodies on the stage and started looking for you. I hadn't seen you since I had put on my show and when I found you I asked you to get me a drink at the bar as I gathered myself. You had my clothes and I left to find the ladies room to clean up and dress.

While you were gone, two of the dancers approached me and said they had watched the whole time. They were two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. They were the ones that were dancing center stage as we came in. Embarrassed, I stammered a little bit at what they said about watching us and me. Both exclaimed we were the most attractive couple they had seen here and were so uninhibited and wondered if I was new.

I said yes and then they said they thought so. Usually there was no actual sex done on the stage. Sex was usually done in the smaller rooms or on the dance floor where some couples had sex while dancing. This was the first time the club owner actually had sex with one of the women on the stage and let an orgy take place there.

"Oh", I thought, "Who is the owner and I didn't get to see the orgy?"

"Silly," they replied in unison, "He fucked you and you were in the middle of the orgy."

"Oh?" My thoughts were a blur. "Who is the owner?"

"Remember the big black guy? He is the owner and he is looking for you and wants to talk to you. I think he wants to ask you if you will work for him. Shall we get him?"

I thought about you and what you would think of me and replied, "I don't think so."

I was cleaned up and dressed but with out panties and as I started to leave, he came in and stood there looking at me. He was dressed in a robe.

"God you're beautiful, I want you to work for me."

I started to say no but just as no escaped my lips; he picked me up, hiking up my dress and sat me on the counter. He opened his robe and the largest cock I had ever seen pointed at me. I couldn't believe I had had that inside me. It was so hard, huge and heavy it couldn't stand straight up but stood straight out. I was awe struck and just sat there looking at it when he parted my legs and stood between them. He grasp his pole and started rubbing the swollen head of it up and down my quickly swelling lips.

"You want this don't you baby?"

I closed my eyes thinking oh god yes. I could hear the girls giggle and knew they were watching. I could feel myself getting wetter, my lips swelling, opening my hidden tunnel. I heard myself say, "Yes, fuck me."

He slid in and I was lost. He grasp my hips and pulled me to him as I wrapped my legs loosely around him. He was thrusting slowly into me as I was gyrating my pussy out to him. I was totally concentrating on the feeling of his large cock sliding around inside me. I slid one hand down to my stomach to play with my clit when I discovered I could feel him inside me by laying my hand on my stomach and pressing in slightly. I could feel the engorged head as it moved in and out! I could feel the swollen veins and every ridge on his shaft! I was amazed and with the heightened feeling this gave me, my body quickly began quivering in the beginning of a very hard and intense release. I was moaning loudly now my body tightening up, my legs squeezing him tightly as my body began shaking uncontrollably. I fell back on the counter my body a quivering mass as he tightened his grip on me and yelled he was coming as he released and pumped a huge load of cum into me. I felt him jerk around inside me, his pole flexing with each spurt as it pumped me full of his cum.

I lay there with him inside me until he finished and slowly shriveled and pulled free. Even then he was bigger than most men I had been with and I felt him pull free.

He asked again, "Come work for me and you can have this whenever you want it."

I struggled in my reply. "Can I think about it?"

All he said was "OK," and he wrapped up in his robe and left.

I weakly struggled to get up with the help of the girls and thought I needed to find you and get out of there before I said yes. They helped me clean up and I thanked them and left to find you.

I found you sitting at the bar waiting with the drinks. I took mine from you and sipped it thinking of the fun I had just had and what we were going to have when we got back to your place. I did not want this night to end. I was tired from the dancing and other activity and told you I wanted to go back to your place, I was a little tired.

It didn't take much convincing to get me out of there. You looked a little disappointed in me and said ok. You didn't ask me what took me so long.

You held me as we walked to the door and as we were going out I looked around and nodded to some people by the door. You never looked that way so you didn't see them. We were soon out in the night air; cool at this time of year. You hugged me tight as we waited for your car. Finally your car came and we got inside. You looked at me and asked if everything was ok. I kind of brushed you aside and said I wasn't feeling well and we should just go home. You thought I looked a little pale and shrugged thinking tonight hadn't gone well. It might have not been what I expected, this fantasy of mine. Staying close by and watching, he had seen me taken by at least a dozen men and the owner of the club. The owner wasn't someone to reckon with. He was rich and powerful and usually got his way. If he wanted a woman, she was his. You wondered if I was his now.

My mind was muddled by it all, in a fog. I had never been involved in a sexual frenzy like this and knew I wanted to experience more. I wondered if Eric would let me. He already seemed disappointed in me for what happened so far. The way I was acting, maybe he thought this public adventure at the club had been too much and I had gone too far. Would he still want me?

Tomorrow evening I would be gone. Would I be gone forever? Did I ruin our relationship for this experience? I sat back frustrated, my confidence shattered. We drove home in silence. When we got home, you helped me from the car and led me to the door. When the door was open, I told you I needed to get cleaned up and ready for bed. I asked if you had something for this terrible headache I had. You said yes and went to the kitchen to get some Advil while I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. You came in and gave me the Advil and at that time, I told you I would take only a few minutes to get cleaned up and you should shower up after me. I know you wanted to scrub me and indicated so but I again told you I needed to be alone right now. I said the Advil should be working in a little while and I would be feeling better and we could talk then after I shower.

Dejected, you left the room. I showered, and came out of the bathroom after about 20 minutes. You looked at me, wanting me to say something and I said the headache was a little worse and all the lights were hurting my eyes, please turn them all off, which you did. I told you it was your turn to shower and clean up. I was going to lie down on the bed, and I wanted total darkness. I closed the shades and your apartment became totally dark except the light from the bathroom. You went into the bathroom, turned on the shower and cleaned up. You came out later leaving the light on and I told you to please turn it off. In total darkness you came over to the bed and lay down beside me. You asked how I was feeling and I said a little better in a hushed kind of voice, not really like my own, but somewhat like mine.

I asked you to make slow love to me, to which you turned over on me and we embraced in deep passionate kissing and you went down on me making deep passionate love. I embraced you and returned all the pleasure as we came together. There was total silence from me the whole time. You rolled off of me and lay there as I got up and left the room. After a few seconds, I came back and lay down beside you and rolled over on top of you. With out saying a word, I started making love to you and got you hard again and slid you inside me.

We made love again as I rode you and again we came together; still I was in total silence. I rolled off you to your left side and lay beside you not saying a word. I know you were puzzled as you tried to ask me how I was feeling. I shushed you and you lay there quiet. Just a few seconds passed and you felt the bed move as someone lay down beside you on your right side. Puzzled, you asked what was going on as legs and arms on both sides of you engulfed you.

Suddenly, the light went on, I was standing beside the bed and in bed with you were two of the most beautiful dancers from the club. You were in total surprise and puzzlement. I laughed and said both had approached me at the club, saw that we were having wonderful fun and asked me if they could join us sometime for fun. I stammered, still a little embarrassed at what we had done, that yes they could and tonight. I told them where you lived and it was my last night here and I wanted to give you a present of them, if they would follow us home. They both said yes they would.

I said they were the ones that had just made love with you and now the party was really going to begin. We spent the rest of the night making love to you, taking turns getting you off, making sure your pleasure came first. We would not give you time to rest at all. As one of us got you inside, one of the other was either sitting on your face making sure you kept your hardness or the other two of us was doing 69 for you to watch, again making sure you were in total sexual lust. There was no rest for you. We kept this up the rest of the night and into morning. The cries of lust were overwhelming and kept us going. Finally, you said from complete exhaustion, that you could do no more, that you need to stop and build up some energy.

We, knowing this was so, stopped what we were doing and crowded around you, each of us taking turns playing with your now limp shaft flicking it with our tongues, sucking it into our mouths making sure you no longer had the power to get it hard again. Satisfied that you could not, we all laughed together and said, it is time for breakfast and us girls left you exhausted on the bed and went to the kitchen and whipped together a high energy breakfast for you. When it was ready, we brought it back to the bed and surrounding you, took turns feeding you. After you were done, we took things back to the kitchen, leaving you on the bed resting. Then we girls went and showered and came back to the bedroom to see how you were doing. I suggested you shower while we cleaned up the bed, put on clean sheets etc. and we would be here when you finished showering.

You, after a nice hot shower came back to the room and found us three on the bed making love to each other. You seeing this became instantly hard, and the night started repeating itself. We all four made love to each other for the rest of the day until I had to get ready to leave. At that time I left the group and cleaned up, packed my things, and with a kiss, left you on the bed with the two beauties that were totally engrossed in you as you them. I said you were to remain with them for the rest of the day and night, I would take a taxi to the airport, to have to have fun darling and I would let you know when I got home. When I left, I knew everything had gone OK and you would let me do what ever I wanted when ever we got together again...

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers