The Dress and the Erotic Evening

Story Info
How a dress bought back the slut in my loving wife.
8.9k words
4.32
129k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is about an extraordinary evening that my wife Carrie and I experienced last year that changed our marriage. I saw a side of my wife of 17 years that I'd only suspected had existed.

First a little background:

My wife and I met almost 20 years ago at a week long business meeting. She was a young 23 year old and upcoming operations intern and I was in my early 30's, a divorcee with a new girlfriend. I met her and from the time I laid eyes on her I knew that I needed an exit plan for my new/current girlfriend. Carrie had a gorgeous face and a huge wide-eyed smile that was highlighted by her light olive skin and white teeth. She was also extremely intelligent and the side talk was that she was management material. She had a very quick wit and could pitch shit much faster than any of the men could dish it to her and could keep the room laughing as she did so. She took over our meetings that week with strong presentations and a self-assured manner that left us all of us so called experts extremely impressed. During the week, she and I became better acquainted and it was clear that she was as attracted to me as I was to her. Nothing physical happened that week, (despite my best efforts) as she insisted on taking things slow but it was clear where we were headed.

So often these stories, real or otherwise, begin with a description of a woman with the perfect 36", DD breasts and a small tight ass. Carrie had neither. She carried some weight in her hips and her breasts are small but well formed. Her upper body was, and still is, extremely well-toned and her legs muscular as she keeps in great shape bicycling, running and weightlifting.

Although we had been working for the same company, we were in different divisions a few hundred miles apart. After the ceremonial dumping of the new (now old) girlfriend, complete with the "I'd like to still be friends speech," Carrie and I spent as much time we could together the next few months given the long distance. When we finally did sleep together during her third visit, she was an animal. We were in bed the whole weekend, and when we weren't in bed, we fucked other places to include my car, in a secluded back room of a restaurant and in a department store dressing room. I couldn't believe her sexual appetite and couldn't believe she made me wait as long as she did. In discussing it later that week, she had admitted to being a bit promiscuous in the past (an understatement as I learned later) and liked me too much to fall into that trap with me. She made it clear that I was different and wanted to make sure I wanted her for more than sex.

I did.

I lobbied to get her a job with a different company, much to our managements chagrin, closer to mine. That eventually happened; we moved in together and were married a couple of years later. During this time I learned a lot more about my future wife.

Early on we had talked openly (at least I was fully disclosing) about our past lovers and sexual partners. Her "number" was quite a bit larger than mine (at least the number she initially admitted to) despite being 10 years younger, although I had been a faithful husband to my first wife for eight of them. A couple of years after we were married her college roommate (and partner in crime), Jenny visited for a weekend. After a few drinks the stories began to flow. Guys' names were thrown around and it became apparent that there was more to Carrie's past than she had originally thought to mention. The next morning Carrie woke up distant and nervous about what she and Jenny let out during the drunken evening before. I told her that I was fine with it - a bit shocked, very amused, but it had also excited the hell out of me. I actually loved hearing about her ex-lovers and details of their sex. It highlighted the contrast between her and her ultra-religious parents and gave me some insight on the total woman with whom I was in love. She was relieved, but puzzled a bit about my reaction, but in the weeks and months that followed, our sex life, which had settled into the routine, came alive with more passion than ever. Slowly I asked her to tell me more about her past escapades. She was reluctant for a while and shared only little bits and pieces. Finally one night as I pushed her for more, she gave me a resigned look. Then, with a sly smile she said, "are you sure you can handle the whole truth?"

"I think so," I replied. With that she went to a box in the back of our closet. I had noticed it in the past but it was full of older clothes and other knickknacks' and I had paid no attention to it. She dug through it and came up with a diary - actually two full books.

"Most of it is girly feelings stuff but the stuff you're probably interested in starts here." She leafed through it and found the day that her parents dropped her off at college for her freshman year. She had been a virgin all through high school which was in line with her religious upbringing. That very evening, after her parents had left their perfectly innocent and pure daughter, she met two guys, Randy and Trevor at the college kick-off dance. They were upper classmen and very good looking and had some tequila in a water bottle that she helped herself to. She "innocently" went back to their room. They introduced her to the art of pot (the first time she had smoked anything) as well as the art of porn and proceeded to get her more drunk. She ended up losing her virginity to Randy after Trevor passed out. Fortunately for Trevor, she made it up to him the next night.

She wrote a lot about her feelings and why she decided to lose her virginity with total strangers but it had excited her to no end. She loved every minute of it, especially Trevor as they fucked for weeks on end, sometimes in the woods behind the campus. After reading this first entry I paused and asked her more about it. It wasn't so much rebellion against her strict upbringing; it was mostly curiosity and the freedom that being away from home gave her. It was also total pleasure. She discovered in those first weeks in college that she LOVED sex and needed much more of it (as well as pot and alcohol) and it really didn't matter with whom. I read on for the next hour or so. She read with me and guided me past the "boring" parts.

Her freshman roommate did not approve of her new lifestyle (it was a small Christian school) and called he a slut. Jenny wrote that she was offended for about 30 seconds, and then said proudly out loud, " I guess I am." Her roommate was appalled and declared that she could not share a room with such a morally corrupt person. Carrie was amused and soon moved in with Jenny, who had similar "moral" values.

I read on. She wrote of conquests and contests between her and her new roommate. She didn't go into specific detail of each escapade but there were plenty of them to read. Besides the frat parties at a neighboring university, and other college guys at her school, there were professors (although she needed no help academically - she was a 4.0 student), a construction worker who was working on a new building on campus that she lured in like a spider (and then a few days later got his co-worker) and the father of a previous conquest who was visiting his son for the weekend. She even wrote of being bi-curious and acting on it. There was an occasion where both she and Jenny had "struck out" one evening and made up for it by fooling around with each other. They had contests over who could get which guys and then get each other's guy. There seemed to be a rule that if one of them was in a relationship, he was fair game for the other. That way they could tell if he was a "keeper." None, it seems were, but a couple lucky guys got both of them at once. I was trying to keep a mental count of lovers as I read but I lost count in the 40's.

"Did you two really argue over who was the bigger slut?" I asked.

"Yes" she smiled, "We actually loved the reputation and the power it gave us. We became quickly known as the campus sluts, which of course was perpetuated passionately by my first roommate. You wonder why I don't get a Facebook account. I really don't want to 'friend' anyone from that part of my past."

She did assure me that this behavior was well in the rear view mirror. I represented a new chapter in her life which was much more important than her college life. She was not ashamed of her "slut days" as she called them, but just a phase that she had experienced and moved beyond. In fact the diary did show that this promiscuity really only lasted until the middle of her junior year when she settled down with one guy that she thought was "the one"...that was until Jenny "bagged him." She went through and emotional break up with him, stayed celibate and dated no one for over two years, concentrated on graduating and getting a job. That's when she met me.

"What I'm most amazed about, Honey," I told her after reading the final entry, "is how you drank and fucked most nights, were stoned most days, and still graduated with honors." She just shrugged her shoulders. She really is that smart.

She seemed to have sowed her wild oats and admits that being drunk and stoned was at the root of most it. Her actions over the past 17 years have backed up that claim. She only drinks periodically, and on rare occasions has too much, and I've never seen her get stoned. I have no reason to doubt that she has been a loving and faithful wife and mother. She dotes on me and me on her. We have our occasional flare-ups and fights but we are both successful, type A personalities (she more than me) and it's bound to happen. Our love always conquers and we have two great kids to show for it.

That's not to say that there have not been some of those rare occasions where her old self has slipped out just a bit (which by the way, seems to coincides with the rare occasions that she drinks too much). A number years ago, at a friend's 40th birthday blowout bash, she had been dancing with one of our other friends and at one point I left them outside on the lawn. It was dark and I had gone in the house for a beer and was caught up in another conversation when Carrie stumbled in, pulled me aside and planted a huge kiss on my lips and stuck her tongue as far down my throat as it would go. When she came up for air she looked at me and said "I just did that to Steve."

She waited for nervously for my reaction and she was noticeably frightened. I laughed. "Did you both enjoy it?"

"Uh...yes..." she said hesitantly. I guided her hand down so she could feel the bulge in my pants. She smiled in relief and her drunken explanation was - "His wife is such a bitch and I felt sorry for him."

I smiled even more widely "You're right, she is. Go have some more fun. I'll see you in a while." I wasn't sure what "more fun" would entail but my heartbeat raced as I watched her rush back through the crowd as she grabbed Steve and took him in the direction of the side yard. They reemerged 10 minutes later when, from what she said, Steve started to get nervous that his wife would try to find him. They had only done some more making out.

The fact that Carrie immediately revealed her indiscretion to me confirmed that she did not do these things behind my back. I'm pretty sure Steve's wife was not subject to the same honesty.

Over the years we occasionally visited nude or clothing optional beaches, spas or resorts and she has no problem showing off her gorgeous olive skin that tans almost instantly. On one memorable trip to a clothing optional resort in the Caribbean, Carrie and I were lounging by the pool when an older gentleman, an Ivy League professor that we had met earlier in the trip, stopped by to chat. He sat down on a chair at the end Carrie's lounge chair and they began discussing industrial robotics, properties of metals and English Literature (there's that intellect again) while the entire time he gazed up and down her totally nude body. Every now and then my wife would open her legs a bit to give him a strait shot up her then shaved pussy. The professor started the conversation nude but slowly and discreetly (he thought) pulled a towel up over his waist to hide his hard on.

My wife laughed later about how much fun it was to tease the poor guy and she took it further late that evening on the beach, making out with him and playing with his dick under his shorts (she told me they would be there so I could watch from the shadows).

On another occasion we were on a ski trip with four other couples in a large cabin. One of the evenings progressed into a naked hot tub party which consisted of Carrie, one other wife and the five of us guys, including Steve. The three other wives went to bed early disgusted at the direction that the festivities were taking.

The evening progressed with Carrie and the other remaining wife drinking shots and smoking cigars with us and the abandoned husbands (all of us in various stages of undress). She and the other wife would periodically lapse into make out sessions just to tease us guys - she does like teasing. Unfortunately both women passed out before things had an opportunity to get really interesting. I felt sorry for the others, especially Steve. He had had a taste of Carrie's kiss a few years before, but then spent an evening nude with her with no touch and even witnessed her making out with another woman. His own prudish wife won't even let him see her naked, although at about 300+ lbs. it's probably for the better.

Other than the make-out sessions and exhibitionism, there had never been any sexual contacts outside our marriage. Anytime the subject or swinging, threesomes, or swapping came up, it would not go far. She made it clear that she was not interested.

That changed one evening and it all started because of an unfortunate accident, a borrowed dress, and of course, alcohol.

We had received a wedding invitation to her cousins wedding in another part of the country. She had only met this cousin a handful of times when they were young. We were just going to send a card and a gift but Carrie received a full press guilt trip from her mother and we agreed to go. We left the kids with my parents and flew in on a Friday night before the Saturday afternoon wedding. We checked into the hotel and met up with her parents and other relatives the next day. With less than an hour before the wedding we were presented with some news - one of the bridesmaids, another cousin, had been in a car accident. She would be OK but her injuries included a badly broken leg and she could not leave the hospital.

Apparently the bride didn't have that many friends. She had no sisters but wanted a relative in the bridal party so Carrie was asked to substitute. She felt a little weird about it but agreed, but then reconsidered when she tried on the dress that she had to wear. It had been fitted for the other girl who was much bustier than my small breasted wife. There was no time to tailor it as it was less than an hour before the ceremony so she had to make do.

The other bridesmaids did what they could with safety pins and double stick tape but the result was that the plunging v-neck plunged down almost to her stomach making it impossible to wear a bra. She looked like JLo at the Oscars. She balked and said that there was no way she would go out in front of people like that but a couple of glasses of wine and very discreet joint provided by the wedding planner of all people, relaxed her enough and helped her confidence. The bride and the other bridesmaids convinced her. The poor groomsman that walked her down aisle, a teenaged nephew of the groom, could hardly keep his eyes straight as he walked her up the short aisle. He kept straining them hoping to get a nipple shot.

Unfortunately the bride and the rest of the wedding party were not pretty ladies. They were very nice girls but were all very overweight and some downright homely. Carrie stole the show, especially in that dress. The ceremony was fine but Carrie felt bad and was uncomfortable at the reception with all the attention she was getting. Her father pulled me aside and asked me to get her out - he was getting more comments about his "beautiful daughter" than his brother - the father of the bride. We had a drink and some cake and politely made an early exit.

It was a warm summer evening in the south and the venue was downtown. As we walked back toward our parked rental car I began to realize that I could be wasting a perfect opportunity. I would never again get Carrie, my somewhat prudish wife, out in public dressed like this. As we walked past a lively bar I suggested we stop in.

She looked at me horrified, "I can't sit down in a bar with this dress."

"Why not?" I replied. "We're in a city that neither of us has ever been, and will probably never be again. We're far away from home and you will never see any of these people for the rest of your life. Besides, the tape seems to be holding fine so you won't actually be flashing anybody. It's still early and it's an evening without the kids. Plus, think of all the teasing you could do."

After a contemplative pause a sly smile came over her face.

"Those are very valid points." With that we made our way in.

It was a young crowd and bar was filled with professionals winding down after a week at the office. At 50, I was probably the oldest in the bar but Carrie fit right in. We found a dark booth, I got her a couple of shots immediately to get her over her half exposed chest and we settled into a comfortable chat for an hour or so. She was getting constant stares - lustily from the men, rolling eyes or disgust from the women but at that point we really didn't care.

As the evening progressed the bar became a little more crowded. When a live band came to the stage we decided to dance. Carrie danced quite stiffly as the alcohol had run its course and she was beginning to feel self conscience again about her dress and began to talk about calling it a night.

We returned to our table to pay the bill but I excused myself to go to the bathroom (which had a line). When I came out, a well-dressed blond man who looked to be in his late 20's, was sitting with Carrie at our booth with an empty shot glass in front of each of them. The waitress returning with a second round..."Damn, that was quick" I thought.

I stayed back and watched for a while. As the alcohol took its effect, I could see Carrie relaxing more and more. She was laughing continuously and it was obvious that she was very amused by this guy. She was no longer concerned about her dress and I'm pretty sure her new friend wasn't either. After about 15 minutes, I saw him hold out his hand as to ask her to dance. As she was being led out to the crowded floor she looked over her shoulder at me with a shrug and I gave her a big smile and the "go on" wave.

I settled back at the bar and started a conversation with the bartender that had just started his shift. His name was Chris and he was the manager. He noticed that I was watching a particular couple on the dance floor.

"That's Tony." he said.

"Who?"

"Tony - the guy dancing with the lady with the low cut dress." As we watched, they began to dance closer and closer and eventually ended up in a full body dirty dance.

In the middle of the song she turned away from him and rubbed her ass against his pants (and probably hard cock). He placed his hands on the elbows of her upward reaching arms and slid them down her body and quickly over her breasts. He even managed to get his pinky finger under the side of the dress for a quick nipple touch (probably obliterating the double stick tape) before moving down to her waist, and then around back to her ass - a motion he repeated several times, stopping longer around her tits when he thought no one was looking. Sometimes he moved his hands around to the front between her thighs and rubbed his fingers against her clit through the thin fabric of the dress. I failed to mention my wife never wears underwear (and I don't think she owns any), which had been another reservation of her wearing that dress - it was thigh length and she did not have time to go buy panties or hose. She only had the dress, high heel shoes and some jewelry on her body.