The Dress and the Erotic Evening: Carrie's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced and he copped feels throughout. We kissed and mixed tongues off and on. We grinded a little and I rubbed his cock with my hands through his pants a few times. I kept Mark in my vision as much as possible to make sure he was OK. It was very obvious that he was but I figured that it would end there on the dance floor and we'd to back to our room with those images on our minds. When Tony asked me if I wouldn't mind if we went outside while he smoked I was more than ready for a cigarette myself. Before I knew it, we had sucked one down and were lighting another when he led me by the hand around the corner and through a door to a private section of the same deck. It happened very fast and I really didn't know what was going on until he shut the door behind us. I was drunk, intrigued and hooked however and figured we'd play around a bit and then break it to him that my husband really was here and if we were to go further he'd had to be involved.

We immediately had our hands all over each other and my dress gave way. He aggressively kissed and licked my tits and had his pants down but I redirected his face to my lower regions and before I could get regain control I was in heaven. I had an orgasm right away but then began to feel very guilty. This is not what Mark and I had discussed. Our fantasies revolved around him being a part of the action or watching. I started to thank Tony and tell him that this was far enough but then realized that I was leaving him with his hard dick in his hand and nothing else. I recognized that this would have been very unkind (although I had done it before when I really didn't like a guy and felt he deserved to be taken advantage of). Tony did not deserve this. I figured a blow job would satisfy him and started to go to work. He seemed to respond quite favorably to me blowing my cigarette smoke over his dick, something I tucked in the back of my mind for the future. The problem was that I was incredibly turned on as well and I was aching below for some penetration and was getting hornier the longer the blowjob went. Running off to get my husband would have ruined the mood. I was drunk and wanting. I was unsure how Mark would take when I told him - and I would tell him...but... did I mention that I was drunk? And not thinking all too clearly? I reached up and grabbed his shoulders and pulled Tony down to me on the bench. I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his legs, and pulled him into me as forcibly as I could. I was so wet that he slid right in. It was my first penetration from anyone other than my husband in more than 15 years. It didn't last long, mostly because he was very close to cumming during the blow job but he came long and hard inside me.

I am on the pill but also knew that what I had done was dangerous. I collected myself, kissed Tony and exited back to the bar. I immediately found Mark. I felt so bad and thought we needed to go someplace to talk it out. As you read in his story, he had seen it all and had other ideas. When he and I were back in the hidden deck by ourselves (under the watchful eyes of a bartender or two) I felt the biggest relief when I realized he had watched and was totally OK with it. What followed was the most exciting sex Mark and I had ever had, even though it was relatively brief. I couldn't believe he was eating Tony's cum out of me and that was a huge turn-on for me too, and even more so when he told me we were on camera.

The Freddy part of the story was fun. He was a hunk and since I knew Mark was game I decided to keep it going. The excitement was even greater for me because I knew Mark and the bartender were watching the whole thing. As far as I know, I've never had sex on camera before. Freddie did have one of the thickest cocks that I could ever remember having. The only deviation from Mark's story was that I didn't let him cum in my mouth I made him wear a rubber when we fucked. By the way, I very rarely use the word "fuck." Mark and I make love or have sex. This night however, I was fucking!!

Before heading up to the office to find Mark and Chris, I had a little chat with Jason because I thought he was cute in a grunge sort of way, like many of my college "boyfriends." For some reason, I still wasn't done. Since he was almost engaged I decided he was off limits but he happened to mention to me that Chris and his girlfriend of 5 years had broken up a few weeks before and he hadn't been laid since. It was all I needed since I did want to finally have a three way with my husband involved. He gave me a wink but I wasn't sure why (it was because he knew everything having watched Freddy and I, and then Mark and I on camera).

The rest happened as just Mark wrote. One thing I forgot to tell Mark was that I'm pretty sure that the guys on the street below that watched me finish my cigarette, with my bare breasts visible, were also wedding guests and one was another of my cousins - the injured girls brother. Either they didn't recognize me (we were three stories up from street level) or didn't say anything because I never got any backlash from it.

That was almost two years ago and nothing like that has happened since. Our sex life is great, especially since Chris sent the recordings from the cameras on DVD. He seemed to have spent way too much time editing it into a production better than any porn video I've ever seen complete with music and voiceovers. We have it in a locked safe and bring them out occasionally. We do correspond with Chris off and on and do trust him and Jason to keep it discreet. Jason did get married and Chris has since found the love of his life and was recently engaged. He also finished school and has a job as a Purchasing Agent for a manufacturing company in my industry - yes - I set him up for the interview and wrote him a very strong letter of recommendation. Chris's new boss made a pass at me a few years ago and I almost terminated our business with them. Little does he know that his new employee has fucked me, the VP of one of his biggest customers. Chris owes me for setting him up with this job so we're confident he's keeping everything from that night to himself.

To the people that commented on my husband's story that this kind of thing can't work in the long run, (and insulted us other ways) I'm telling you it was great for us. I'm not sure if anything like this will ever happen again although we're both leaving open the possibility. We're not into fishing on-line or searching websites for opportunities. Please, I don't need people trying to contact us after reading our submissions. We will ignore them. While we'll probably go on other clothing optional vacations we will not go on swingers vacations or go to swingers clubs. If something were to happen in the future it will be unplanned and spontaneous like the wedding night and some of the other incidences that I wrote about.

That being said, I personally would like to have a threesome with another woman. The fooling around I did with Linda a few years ago made me miss that and I think Mark deserves a chance to have another woman as well. I've floated the idea by Jenny when I called her to tell about the evening (that would be the only way I would "plan" something). She said she'd love to but she's a very free spirit and is off living in another country and has no idea when or if she will be back anytime soon.

I do have to emphasize that we were very, very fortunate that evening and if something were to happen in the future we'd have to be much more careful. I was playing with fire that night (as I did many times in college) and am very grateful that an array of potential of bad outcomes did not happen. I know that they do and I know firsthand from friends that have diseases that have permanently affected their lives and others that have put themselves in situations that ended up in unwanted rough sex or gang rape that left them with physical and emotional injuries. It is one of the reasons I slowed way down after my sophomore year. This could have very easily been me.

I may write about my college experiences in the future. It may help me sort through some of my feelings and it sounds like there are other women out there with similar pasts. Stay tuned.

12